Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:39 pm

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Moon-animation26

Night falls yet again, much like any other evening at Sunlake Palms it was very quiet and calming, the moon was shining bright up in the sky while gentle and refreshing breeze blew the leaves of the trees nearby, though as relaxing as the moment was most people were in their beds sleeping during this time. Resting after a long day of work or school... which makes you wonder, why was a young girl wandering around in the dark?

Last edited by Albrecht on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 pm

While walking home after school Ai heard meowing from afar, by her curiousness she followed the noise only to be shocked by the sight of a kitten. "A-A kitten!?" Ai's eyes looked down at the kitten following it till she was lead to it's home. "..." ai didn't say anything but thought flowed through her head. "Where's it's mother.. it'll perish without it... it lost its mother, it can't fend for its life..." The rest of the day she spent her day with it until she hid it in a bush closing the top of it so it couldn't run off. Ai's mind kept going back to the baby until she went home and spent her time until her father went to bed and Ai took some meat from the fridge and headed out to find the kitten again. Ai luckily found the kitten by turning her phone's flashlight on and she sat down in her cold attire to feed the little kitten.

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Ezimba15126373360700
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Closing time was several hours ago, yet Selenus had to stay behind and work at the bar because apparently giving out free coffee to people possibly having a stroke wasn’t acceptable behavior and a certain female scientist’s assistant demanded that he stay at night to clean up the bar and run maintenance on the machinery so as to make up for it. Never before had Selenus been so tempted to call someone a bitch. Additionally, he hadn’t had the pleasure of using his human form, as revealing himself as a Persona User to co-workers wasn’t the brightest idea.

Thankfully, however, the time for him to head home arrived eventually. The downside was… 8D insisted on coming with him, for whatever reason. 8D had some weird way to know when things were about to happen and why and how they would happen… so the idea that 8D insisted on tagging along did not help to ease Selenus’s tension.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:12 pm

"And that's why I can't have dairy any more! Ehehehehe. Ahhhhh I enjoy our talks," 8D would laugh to himself as Selenus, more then likely said absolutely nothing. Ever sense this afternoon the pup had been quiet. Understandably though, after the day he had and all the stuff 8D put him through, he had every right to be quiet. Though 8D wasn't truly that worried about it, honestly he felt the pooch, while by no means had forgiven him, understood him a bit better at the very least. Felt good to have another "Friend".

"But enough about SubBasement G corridor H, I do believe we have arrived at our destination! Ehehe," 8D snickered slightly and slowed his pace as he spotted a girl in the distance.-Poor little one... Soon to be swallowed by the ebb and flow of this world's story... What a crying shame. EHEHEHEHE!-
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

The little kitten appeared to be unharmed, and it was less wary of the girl by now, it did not hesitate to take the food offered to it. It was a very wholesome moment, not many people would go through so much trouble to take care of a stray cat. The small feline eating the food peacefully, until the sound of a metal trashcan hitting the ground startled it, the kitty hid behind the girl carefully observing the alley where the noise came from. After a brief moment of silence they would hear a clacking noise coming from the same place, would the girl investigate it or would she try something else?

The two ASSW who were passing by would also hear the same noises.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:36 am

Ai sat down on her knees, putting the cat in her lap to feed its meat on a warm stand instead of the cold floor. "You're lost aren't you, I know the feeling... my mom left my dad when I was a kid also. I wonder where your mother is..." Ais said talking to the feline baby only for thoughts to flow into her head that because Ai trapped the kitten in the box the mother passed it and Ai was the reason it'll never find its mother again. "I-I'm so sorry.." She said suddenly tears filled her eyes and started dropping onto the face. "I-I'm the reason you lost your mother.." She continued to let the tears fall onto the floor, her skirt and onto the kittens of her petty emotions getting the best of her.

"I'll take care of you and protect you... It's the most can do for you... Cynthia... I'll call you Cynthia.." Ai said smiling not caring what gender it was. so she just called it Cynthia. "I have more food at home, my dad wouldn't ever let me have a pet because I kept giving them away..." She sighed. "Dad must really hate me..." She said with a sigh until the cat moved and there was near by sound. "W-What!?" She said covering her mouth to hide her voice.

Ai looked at the alley and then at the cat, Either run away with the cat or try to hide with the cat. Ai's body moved on its own as she grabbed the kitten and stuffed it in her jacket to hide in the bushes, the kitten moving around in her jacket panicking, as she opened the jacket so it could breath. "S-shhh.." Ai told the cat, waiting to see what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 am

Selenus had eventually learned to tune out 8D unless he was talking about something important. He could just disable his audio receptors, but that would’ve proved inconvenient had he said something meaningful, important, or any kind of non-8D sound caught their attention. At this point the robotic wolf was simply enjoying the night walk and the distinctive radiance the moon gave off that very night. It seemed as if Selenus’s wolven instincts had been growing stronger as of late, and though he would have liked to ignore the facts and pretend that it was simply his imagination… it was very clear that there was an external party involved. Or in this case, rather… an internal party.

"Art thou truly considering blaming me for your nature?"

"Shut it, tons-of-fun." Selenus spoke bitterly from inside his own mind towards his Persona. "We both now this wasn't how I normally behaved back before I awoke to you. You're me, so I can't really blame you, but don't expect me to be happy about it." Selenus wasn't particularly fond of the idea of slowly turning into an animal, especially right after he'd made so many important discoveries and even achieved a human form. Instead of replying, Fenrir went silent, unable to put up any further arguments.

Eventually, a non-8D noise did reach Selenus's audio receptors. A series of rough-'n-tumble noises coming from an alley... evil demons' favorite hiding places. This was bad... if he was going to confront them, he needed to use his mask, but he couldn't just put it on while 8D was watching and risk being found out.... yet, if he simply allowed a possible demon to lurk around the streets, a human could pass by and lose their life. In a moment of quick thing, Selenus turned around and feigned shock, pointing wildly with his tail. "What the fuck is that?!" He practically yelped, and then... the moment 8D looked towards where he was pointing (or looked in any other direction besides the alley, mind you), Selenus would Shadow Accel into the alleyway, donning his Ragnarok form as he did so. The moment 8D decided to follow the source of the noise, Selenus was primed and ready to activate Anima Humanum to further disguise himself.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm

"Don't worry Poochie! I'm right behind you!" 8D shouted, honestly the noise didn't concern him much. Clearly it was just probably a raccoon with castanets! 8D's been seeing them all around the city sense he started catching them, dressing them up as Mariachi and then releasing them as part of a pun that he had frankly forgot by the time he caught the second one, but just kept doing it cus he found it funny. The odd thing was though, he had only given them trumpets, maracas, and acoustic guitars, never castanets... This worried the robot... Had someone been giving his raccoon's castanets?! THOSE FIENDS!

In true to his promise 8D would take off after Selenus in he only way he knew how, Arms outstreached like wings and blowing a raspberry, pretending he was an airplane. "Sel! If it's a Raccoon holding Mexican clickers, don't hurt it! It doesn't know what it's doing is wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:23 pm

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Ua7cDPF

In the alley there would be two humanoid figures, both appeared to be in a rotten like state, one was clad in leather armor and wielding a broken sword and a shield while the other wore long purple robes and had runes carved upon his undead flesh, the demons were slowly creeping towards the bushes where the girl and her cat were hiding, even after Selenus and 8D showed up they didn't stop, it is as if they wanted to weed out the weaker targets first.

However, something was about to change, whispers emerged in Ai's head while her appearance changed to something else. The girl was finally awakening to the potential she had been given five years ago and this new power appeared to push back the demons, who grunted in anger as they stumbled back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Ai's hair flowed and rustled in the breeze, they were coming close, near... about to strike, Ai was terrified with the two about to come after her. Ai's hand pressed against the kittens head, Only if she had something with her like a pipe or a baton... Ai's head pounded while the voice was heard. "We must protect and help... we must not back down. Ai, we can do this.." The voice was soft and gentle as shackles formed on her wrists, symbolizing the chains of her fear.

The kitten couldn't breathe and panicked, and wiggled out, Ai was frozen in fear. her eyes glazed the area in her dream-like state until the kitten ran out in front of the two being the weakest it drew their attention away from Ai, it looked like is was going feral, but the growling snapped Ai's mind back into the place, the demon with the broken sword lifted it's sword.

The sight was horrifying to the point Ai jumped up to her feet and jumped in front of the kitten, while in the air Ai's winter clothes changed into the pink and white baker's attire, Ai's ponytails becoming long and curled, her silver hair flowing in the wind, her eyes looked at the demon with a fear causing looking glare, but it didn't stop him moving his sword, Ai armadillo the kitten as Ai's persona Selene awakened holding her moon seat to block the attack and pushed him away. Ai stood up slowly putting the kitten on her shoulder. "..." Ai said nothing, she just looked at the two with her persona backing up and jumping onto her seat. "Let's go.." She said as Selene disappeared but her seat remained.

Ai slowly got on the moon seat with the kitten standing beside her. Ai's hand petting the kitten's head as the seat levitated off the ground, surrounding the chair as she floated.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Sh38fCr

Einherjar Warrior:

Einherjar Runecaster:

A gun would come sliding towards Ai's feet, seemingly out of nowhere.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 am

Crap, another kid was getting involved with demons? Weren't Trinity, Tatum, and others enough? There was no time to ponder upon the dire situation of things... right now, Selenus needed to fight.

Selenus [Ai, click here]:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 am

ONE MORE!
When you hit an enemy with a critical hit or its weakness, you down said enemy. Downing an enemy gives you an extra action for your turn, and forces them to spend their next turn recovering from the downing.

Selenus:

Last edited by Moonie on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:49 am

Ai looked at the sudden robot entering as She sat with her kitten companion, Ai's eyes watched him knock the warrior off its feet.
"W-Woah!" She said her face completely shock. "Y-You can do that again, I know you Can!"
Ai:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:57 am

"Wow Pupper! You just went and dropped that bomb huh? Literately and Metaphorically Ehehe! I thought you would be a bit more cautions when you showed me your persona for the first time... Can't help but feel a bit disappointed... Either way!" 8D would snicker as he took to the front of the pack and gave the young girl a wink and a smiile before enveloping himself in a blue aura. "Excuse me Miss, but Doggo over there and I will take the front, you keep us alive. Ehehehe."

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Smile.Precure!.full.1810260
"Level one limiter's removed... Demons Detected, engage and destroy... Come forth! Crusader Rabbit!"

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) First_12
"Say Crusader, why do ya think these Skeletons decided to come in a pair?"

"No idea Boss! Why would a pair of spoops come in a duo?"

"Because otherwise they might get BONELY! EHEHEHEHE!"

As the comedic duo's joke landed and the studio audience let out a hearty laugh, Grins's good vibes would radiate out through the battle field.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)   In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the name of the moon!(Ai's Awakening)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next