Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Waxing the Moon EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Waxing the Moon EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Waxing the Moon EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Waxing the Moon EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Waxing the Moon EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Waxing the Moon EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Waxing the Moon EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Waxing the Moon EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Waxing the Moon EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Waxing the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Waxing the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Waxing the Moon   Waxing the Moon EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 8:39 pm

...................................................................................................................

I.
Two Shapes

...................................................................................................................

Since ancient times, the battle between the Light and The Dark have been ever present. Two forces in constant motion of battle, like the light and shadow of the moon's waxing shapes up above. The ebb and flow of these wars pivoting on the edge of a thin needle, the outcome never quite certain.

These forces prevade our daily lives, influencing the decisions we make, no matter how insignificant they might be. We're just not aware. Even back in the days of yore, when the darkness was at its strongest, was this paracausal tug of war indistinguishable by mere mortals. We were played like Puppets. Like Chess-pieces, parts of some grand design we all just couldn't see.

Except for the few of us who could. We peeked behind the curtain, and saw the cogwork laid bare before us. Penumbral and Antumbral Energies swirling amongst the tapestry of the Great Dark. We tapped into this energy, used it, became one with it. Everything changed once we did. We were the first of our kin, a kin without a name.

Once this power was ours, we began to spread our knowledge amongst our peers. They called our words |poisonous|, refusing to see the greater truth of the greater whole. This wouldn't last very long however. Once we properly demonstrated what could be done with these powers, word quickly spread of our |magic|. Few of them met us with resistance. Called our practice |heretical|. But soon, even the |Liars| stepped towards the path of truth, beginning to see the seams of reality unfold before them, as it had for us. |Shira|, |Arax| and |I|. We lead this revolution. Three sisters, standing above everyone else, as the coming salvation. We would bring us to new heights, new horizons, and even further beyond.

Soon, the three of us realized this power was more malleable than we first thought. We could shape the world to our whims. Create |Fire|, imprison naysayers in |ice|, and fill our sails with wind, bring light to the dark, and vice versa. It was more than just a tool to peek into the universe's grand design. And even beyond still. Why did it choose us three? Shira and Arax never told me what the voices had told them, but the voices that spoke to me... spoke of greatness, of other worlds, of conquest. Did my sisters care? Probably not. They had other ambitions to pursue. Ambitions which I would follow for quite some time.

The first order of buissness was to spread our belief to every corner of our world, so that people would see the things we had. Once they all saw the light and the dark as something more tangible, something they could work with, things would soon change. |Arax| wanted an army. To conquer by force, and bring her enemies to their knees. |Shira|, at the time, didn't seem too keen on the idea of turning on the naysayers, but was later convinced by our youngest sister that war was indeed the way. How I still do not quite get. I found it barbaric, to go on such an onslaught. To waste such a power with this much potential on vile barbarism was quite frankly |heretical| to me. So... I split off, seeking answers for |myself|.

I explored the use of these abilities in more inventive ways, and eventually, made them my own. Shaping these energies into something different than everyone. Eventually, I could warp even the very fabric of space and time, and made myself eternal. From there, the possibilities were endless. The voices had been speaking to me all this time, and after my life was made ceaseless, their whispers grew louder, more insistent. |Encouraging.| I peered beyond the veil once more, and soon realized... I wasn't just limited by sight anymore. The Tapestry... the Great Dark Beyond, was my place to walk. To be. And so I did. I left my own homeworld behind, as I figured it was no longer |needed.| My home held me back. I could grow, change, and work my way into a greater force. And that's when my eyes fell on you... You, who would bring my dreams to fruition.
Back to top Go down

Waxing the Moon
Page 1 of 1