Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Enigma

Enigma

Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 am

This was actually one of the more surprising days that Gabe experienced since his time of being among the ranks of the terrorists. Some of them proved to be quite difficult, others seemed to have their own kind of unique personality to them. Jack was around the same age, but he didn’t look it. It was more of a fountain of youth stitched in with a few threads of some kind. In a way, it could represent a lot, a man that is always reinforcing himself to keep himself together. As a matter of fact, Gabe was fond of Jack, they worked well together enough and didn’t get under each others skin, so he found it useful to meet up with him today. “I wonder if there is something wrong?”

Gabe would say to himself as he arrived at the cipher café. He knew of the idols being killed, and he wondered if anyone he knew would be in danger as well. “Jack..” Gabe would say casually as he spotted the man, taking a seat near him. “ This is definitely a surprise, a pleasant one nevertheless. What’s on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm

"Busy, ive been busy. Not much of a rough night, i haven't done much of anything. However, i could say that you experienced quite the workout. Good job by the way, you cant imagine how it feels to be a dead stick, even if i seem a bit disinterested. " A little bit of praise didn't hurt anyone, it was true that Jack was much more useful last night than Gabe was. "Right.." Gabe would lead the way with a simple nod, not necessarily commenting on the Susie Q incident as of yet. Once he got inside of the cafe, Gabe took the seat in the back, urging Jack to follow. Once he took his seat, Gabe would wait untill Jack sat as well before he started talking again.

"I heard of that on the news, i kind of wander whats going on? I heard of people missing, not being left half eaten.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:20 pm

"Ahh, if only you could see mine. " Sure, it was more practical, but having access to it can definitely give birth to those "force of habit" reactions that Gabe tries to avoid. Like for instance, when Selenus attacked him. Gabe had to push the thought out of his mind ten times over before going over another course of action. "Well, just like human beings, they also tend to have some sort of agenda. Nowadays, i'm willing to believe in any sort of conspiracy theory if they have a reliable base of information. Though, it doesn't hurt to check it out yourself if you have the time. Me personally, I like to be practical. "

Hearing Jack's qualms about not noticing what happened in the city also upset Gabe. " I don't know how or why, but we were all blind to it. Now, it's like, i can't  unsee anything. It's hard to turn back once you made it this far.  If there is any regrets about it, it's that seeing still doesn't change anything for you,  that would be unfortunate, right?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm

"Well, besides being practical, it's also important to addlib. When things don't go your way, it's best to improvise, you know? I think that's where one of your many talents is, well, based off of observation. "  Gabe was good at that too, but he never really had a chance to show that off much. Being good at cards tricks also included playing a game with cards.  However, that was something for another time.

"God?" Gabe was a bit shocked by the question. Was there a god? If there are angels and demons, there had to be a god somewhere. "Officially, i am catholic.........through my mother......" That was a bit of disclosure that Gabe shared with jack. Unofficially, i believe that there is a higher power, a force beyond comprehension that we can't hope to understand. Even in our current condition, we hardly scratched the tip of the ice berg. I think the question after is... is there more than one? That, i hope i never find out. " Gabe then asked  Jack the same. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:11 pm

"Not necessarily, whether they are listening or not, multiple religions give birth to multiple gods. Either that, or they are all the same, but interpreted differently through cultures. If there is any crime being committed, it's the constitutional right possibly being affected by this through the reason of not even being able to talk about these things, freedom of religion. " Gabe would say as he slightly massaged his temples. " I want to believe that we still maintained a resemblance of what life actually was, before all of these hardships. Wasn't the best, I was borderline a cripple through health complications. But still, every made sense. "

It was quite a stretch to say that Gabe was protruding a semblance of frustration towards how he felt like he lost touch with reality. Demons weren't a one time deal, they were here to stay and continue to fuck with everyone's lives. Though, his train of thought was halted once Jack whispered to him. Whispering back, Gabe would give his thoughts. "Never thought of it, I was planning on going along for the ride. Stick together and see what happens. If there is anything foul about what the government is doing, I'd rather expose it and have the fallout collapse on itself. It's a preference, but not not a direction. Long term, i don't understand my purpose in all of this. Or what i think the right thing is, or if... it is even my responsibility in the first place. "
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:18 pm

You have a point there, but to be honest with you, I haven't even thought of it that way. Well, who knows? Maybe we would be in for a surprise down the line in this crazy town huh?" Of course, Gabe said this jokingly. However, Pagan gods did exist, as well as the people who worshiped them. Gabe wouldn't be surprised at the fact that there were people underground who bowed their heads to a demon in secret in exchange for other gifts and benefits.

"Even if the secrets are exposed and no one cares, perhaps that isn't enough. Maybe if the problem was out of the picture entirely, people start opening their hearts to the truth and whatnot? It's possible, but a new leader that believes in doing things the right way could work. But does something like that even exist in this day and age?"

Gabe continued to listen to Jack a bit, stifling his laughter about the prince. "Well, he's got good looks, no doubt he's popular with the ladies no? Though, it's a mystery to me, the class zero. It makes me wonder what they have to go through in order to be one. "
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:09 am

"I don't fancy myself to be much of a masochist, could never necessarily get into it. " Gabe shrugged, it simply wasn't his thing. If the queen was requesting unreasonable to Gabe's very character, he didn't know if he could go through with it. "Well, they go to the seven stars Academy, they still have to take a class. I don't think that they are that different from us if there are classes or extra activities that overlap with the cadets. Besides what makes them special, there's an assumption that they are still people too. If that's the case, each separate individual has something that they care about. "

Gabe listened to Jack about not being too trusting about the group. "Our well-being hangs in the balance as well. Let's just say that this performance tonight has a chance to win me over if executed correctly. Everything deserves a fair chance Jack, but i'm glad you'll be coming along. " Gabe would wave and not necessarily leave until 20 minutes later .
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:22 am

Jack Valentine of the Wheel of Fortune and Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician have strengthened their bond to Rank 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]   Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Night was Wicked! [Gabe]
Page 1 of 1