Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] Empty
PostSubject: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 am

June thirtieth two thousand thirteen, the time was nine thirty in the morning. Shi’s heals clicked off the small train she had been sent onto. Igor had Elizabeth send her through a portal of some sorts. The portal led to the train the out-of-date attendant was on a few minutes ago. The train arrived in a small region, the train station was quiet and the train was not as full as you would expect. But the ‘female’ had un-boarded the train as it pulled away and out of sight, she would watch it move away with her expressionless face. After it was gone she slowly walked over to a small bench and sat down, staring forward at nothing but the tracts and some trees.

After everyone was out of she looked around, making sure no one was around, and her voice began to ring throughout the station, “Velvet oh velvet” She began singing, holding out the notes along the way “My mast-” She paused, looking down and thinking for a moment. He was not her master, not anymore, he never was. Continuing from where she left off “…That bastard has a huge nose” keeping her same expression, Shi stared up to the sky, her golden eyes glimmering. She had never saw this big golden thing in the sky, that is what they call the sun, the ultimate light source for all mortal life, wasn’t it? And why was the outside world so different, not that much blue except the sky, and even that was covered with white dots.

Her white hair blew slightly when the wind blew. Shi was still looking around aimlessly. Not even knowing where to start. She wished the whole trial would be over and she could go home, no matter how much she hated him, she did miss that blue color. Maybe she could meet potential Persona-users for when she’s accepted back in she could take care and guide them. But what could she do now? She was enrolled in the school, and there was nowhere to go for someone like her. Maybe moving to Ueitawa would help her develop something.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 am

So early in the morning it seemed, a yawn escaped my tiresome being, waiting for the first train to arrive. Taking out my cellphone, I checked to time. A little before 9:30 in the morning. The train should be arriving soon. My eyes were half closed, leaning against a pole yawning more. The train arrived as I stood watching for my cousin to arrive, but I hadn't seen her get off. Perhaps she just got stuck on the train or fell asleep like I wanted to. However, my phone rang. It was my cousin. Answering it, she said that she had just woken up, so she wouldn't be there today, but tomorrow. Too tired to care, I just kept on saying yes or uh-huh. I sighed putting the phone in my pocket, stretching.

As I was about to head out, I heard someone singing, a female voice. I didn't think anyone would be here so soon or stay here after exiting a train. Looking around, I noticed just one person, sitting by herself with white hair. It seemed odd she was here alone and nobody around, but her singing paused for a moment. She seemed to be speaking of someone she didn't like as she called the person a b word, but it was none of my business. However, perhaps it'd be best to leave, but it wasn't so good for her to be alone this early.

I walked over wondering how I should talk to her, and trying to make it not seem weird for me approaching. "Umm... are you okay miss?" I asked scratching the back of my head as I looked at my feet, trying not to seem awkward or weird to her, standing a few feet away. Maybe she would respond or at worst would just leave, either way was fine as long as she was safe. I may be bad at talking to people, but I didn't want to see anyone in trouble or anything.

Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 am

A presence, Shi sensed a strange presence of an unknown mortal, upon looking at him; she noticed he was nothing but a simple boy, nothing special about him, nothing at all. But her eyes glanced forward again, and her ears listened to the boy talk, asking such a peculiar question. She didn’t quite understand humans to a great extent and learning about them was curtail to bonding with them, her bonding with them would have her get accepted back to her ‘home’ “What do you mean by ‘okay?’ Is there something that would make my situation ‘Not Okay?’” Her face, inexpressive as she spoke and even after, not taking her gaze from looking forward, even while speaking to him
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Her response made me scratch my head quizzically, wondering why she responded like that. It was odd for someone to respond like that to me, or anyone. However, I had heard it once before in my life, even though it was obvious to me that there could be. "Well... there was nobody here for you. Is there someone you are waiting for?" I asked stepping a little closer, trying to ease the way between us. I didn't want to seem all that awkward to her, just like another normal human being. "I'm just trying to make sure you are safe though Miss umm...?" I asked hoping for her to respond, hoping to not be offput by her at all, or seem creepy.

Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Shi’s eyes fell on the small male again, he was trying to be ‘nice’ yes? “I am waiting for no one, I wait for nothing. No one is waiting for me where I am going, no one, not even my own self, actually know the path I am traveling.” Shi would look forward again before looking back after he continued to speak “I am perfectly safe, I can probably handle myself more than anyone on this planet.” She would not look away this time before speaking. “Is there any reason you are at this location, or any reason you constantly ask if I am okay. Is there something wrong with being alone?”
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

Her words confused me to no end, although it made a little sense to him in some weird way. Perhaps she was lost and didn't know her way, or probably more likely a tourist just visiting. However, I was unsure of any other logical explanation for what she said, but it also made me a tiny bit sad since she seemed all alone. Before I could talk to her though, I found what she said peculiar, that she could handle herself better than anyone else here on earth. I wasn't sure about that based on her looks, but looks can be deceiving. Before I could respond again, she asked me about the reason behind me being here. To me, it was obvious if someone was here waiting, but oh well. "Well there's nothing wrong with being alone, just making sure you are fine. As for my reason, my cousin was supposed to come but she woke up after the train arrived. So now, I got nothing to do here now. Any way I can assist you Miss? I'm umm... Nanashi and sorry if I've been bothering so far." I said chuckling nervously.

Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 am

What was very sad was the boy addressed her as miss, had not she stated her name? Maybe she did and he did not notice it or she had completely forgotten to mention it. “My name is Shi. Nothing else, just Shi, you may call me that if you wish.” Shi looked forward again, “Everything happens for a reason, maybe this chance meeting was supposed to happen, So maybe it was better for your cousin to stay home, or maybe she should have come. Either way, fate works in mysterious ways.” Shi would look at him again, her face plain, not even a twitch of a smile appeared. “It is a pleasure to meet you Nanashi. There is no need to help me with anything, just a normal girl sitting at a train station alone. And you are not annoying me, no need to apologize.”
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 am

It was weird for a person to have just one name, but maybe something happened with her family that made her ditch it. Either way, it was not his place to barge in on her personal matters, which I shrugged off. Shi seems like a weird name as well, maybe its not her given name but something she gave herself, not sure. After all, "Death" isn't something good to be named, probably because I feel it's a self fulfilling bad prophecy. However, her next speech made me not really so concerned, although I still was a little. "It does..." I just seldomly spoke, almost like my mouth moved on its own. After, she spoke, it made me feel a bit more relaxed as I returned to look at her, feeling her gaze return.

"T-The pleasure is all mine Shi-san. As for that, I-I-I suppose you are right, just a l-l-little worried seeing a lady by herself. Although that's just my nature. S-So where are you from if I may a-ask?" I asked stepping next to her, looking out on the horizon with another yawn, although I had mostly woken up. I stood next to her while she sat on the bench, just enjoying the company since nothing needed to be done today.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:31 am

Shi’s eyes twitched when he asked where she was from. What was she to say? She can’t say she was from a place called the velvet room where you learn about creatures called Personas and fight creatures named shadows. No, she had to come up with something. “I am a drifter; I go where the wind takes me.” Her eyes would glance at the sunset again, speaking softly although that is what she always sounded like “Your nature? Does that have something to do with personality? Does your ‘nature’ make you embarrassed while talking to me? Why are you stuttering so much?” Shi looked at the boy once again, wondering how her showing no emotion what so ever could completely slide by this boy, how it didn’t faze him.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:22 am

A drifter... must be something that happened early on in her life that made her this way, at least in his mind. Perhaps she was just a run-away, but maybe there was something else to it. However, I was taken aback when she was puzzled when I said the word nature. Where exactly did this girl originate from? The flurry of questions made me wonder who exactly this girl was as well, not just where she was from. However, I figured I'd humor her with a smile on my face, to be genuine about it. "Well yes, it is. I-I thought it w-wasn't difficult to talk about, that all knew about i-it. When someone says something is part of their 'nature' it usually means their personality. Like mine makes me w-worried about people that seem alone, as well a-a-a-as a bit tongue tied around s-strangers. S-Sorry if it bothers you. May I sit next t-t-to you though? M-My legs tire." I asked kindly smiling at her, hoping my offer would be accepted. If not, then my legs would have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 am

“Personality…” Shi continues to look forward, getting lost in her own train of thought. She quickly got jolted out of it and looked towards the boy who had asked to sit; she slowly slid over to allow room for the boy. Shi looked to the sky once more; the sun was rising and was now over the horizon. Her eyes notice the clouds and how those white fluff balls would float in the sky, as if suspended in it, they seemed to have changed shape since she had come to the small train station. Was that some ‘power’ they possessed? “I am strange after all. You can be nervous all you want.”
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 am

At first, she seemed confused to me about me mentioning personality to her, as she got lost in thought it looked like. However, soon after her body motion gave me my answer as I nodded and slid onto the bench with her with a smile. "Thank you Shi-san." I said smiling at her before I leaned back against the back of the bench, watching the sun rise. It was beautiful, not a sight he saw everyday, but it seemed like he was missing out on all the fun of this moment. Sighing, she spoke again about her being strange. While it was true, it wasn't what I meant, I didn't want to be rude to her or anything. "Well not really. You are unique, and that's why I-I get nervous at first, I'm not used to the uniqueness of the other person. You have a unique eye color, a unique way of speaking, and a unique personality. Nobody can change it nor would I want it changed, I-I like it." I said smiling at her, trying not to be creepy or weird.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 am

“What personality? I have no capability of obtaining a personality…” Shi glanced up to the sky once more “It’s his fault, my ‘Father’…” Shi looked forward again. “Maybe it is my fault, maybe I am the one who did this to my self… And Only I can fix it…” Shi stood up and nodded her head “I must get going. I have to fulfill my wish. It has been nice to meet you.” With that Shi’s heals started to click as she ran down the walkway and out of sight.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 am

What on earth did she mean when she said she had no capability of obtaining a personality? Everyone has a personality, whether it be grey, like I felt hers to be, or colorful. Before I could respond though, she spoke of her father, or implied someone of being like a father, I wasn't too sure. Then, she went down another path entirely, blaming herself for the way she was, which saddened me a little. I wanted to bring out more of her colorful personality, it was hiding in there I just know it. Just a little help maybe, but maybe Kahn would be better. She then stood up, ready to leave after saying good bye. A wish to fulfill? That was odd for him to hear from someone like her with how she was talking. She ran away as I said my goodbye as well. "There's something strange about that girl... but its probably just my imagination. Next time we meet I can get to know her more." I said sighing as I headed back to the dorm for now, sleep was needed.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Shi has established a Social Link with Nanashii of the Justice Arcana...

Nanashii has established a Social Link with Shi of the Death Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]   Barred until further notice [Unforgiven] Empty

Back to top Go down

Barred until further notice [Unforgiven]
Page 1 of 1