Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) Empty
PostSubject: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 am

Kahn stretched after his last class for the day came came to an end, what a relief it was to be done with another day of school. Now it was time to drop off some of his unneeded stuff at his dorm room. Thus the second year began his not so long journey back to his dorm room. The red haired young man found it odd how he was given the same room as a third year student, but he didn't really mind it all that much. After all it was just one more friend he could make, though he had to admit that Nanashii kept to himself a lot. Kahn often recalled seeing himself or practicing his instrument...which he was amazing with. The underclassman often stopped to listen before moving on to get to his next class.

Kahn wasn't nearly as musically inclined, though to be silly he would act as though he had a mean air guitar, but he enjoyed Nanashii's talent. Though he wondered why there wasn't a band here at Kizuna Academy, it seemed a bit odd, but maybe it was time to change that old tradition. Kahn continued thinking about this, until he almost walked past the door. He shook his head, he really needed to stop getting so deep into his thoughts. Oh well, there would be time for that later. 

Kahn opened the door to his room, and should Nanashii be there he would immediately say with a grin, "Hey, Nanashii, how was your day?" He had a plan to try and break Nanashii out of his shell a bit, and he hoped that Nanashii would agree to this idea. After all it involved his favorite hobby, who knows he might even build confidence when he compares his skill to those of his peers. 

If his roommate was not there then he would set his bag by his bed before sitting on the bed. His side of the room had motivational posters a notable one had a figure standing against a crowd of people, with the text below the picture that said, "Heroes stand for what they believe in. No matter what they're faced with."  There was also a calender on the wall beside his bed that had training dates with the Kendo club and times that he would work. It appeared he had a rather free week this time around.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Laying on my bed, I stared up at the ceiling with a yawn, feeling tired from the classes of the day. The room was cool as I had a window open to let in the frosty winter air. It made me feel at home, made me feel calm whenever I felt the cold. Always preferring the icy breeze of winter over the blazing sun of summer, it was always my preferred season, besides fall of course. My last year of high school seemed like it was just starting and I had gotten a roommate as well, probably for the best. It'd be nice to talk to others as well. Closing my eyes, the door opened up just as I finished my thoughts about him, my roommate. He greeted me normally, as I was letting nature's melody soothe me to sleep.

"It was good, yours?" I spoke with a sigh in my voice mixed with a yawn. I was a bit tired, but didn't stop me from responding to the person talking to me. Pulling my left leg in to form an arch, I crossed my right leg over my left opening my eyes. Staring at the ceiling, I didn't understand why I was so tired from the day, but oh well. "I'm a bit tired as well." I said yawning softly as I spoke. Looking out the window, I listened to the silence of it as my roommate got settled in.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 am

"My day was pretty good as well, not much homework left to do. Actually I'm going to have a little free time today, and from the looks of my calender the rest of the week as well." Kahn replied before noticing it was rather cool in here, and buttoned his jacket back up again. It seems there is no escape from this long winter, not even in-doors. The second year set his bag down by his bag before sitting on the edge of his bed, and took out his cellphone to check the time. Not much to his surprise it was only a five minute walk to his room, at least he knew that much.

Kahn looked at the upper classman before asking, "Say Nanashii, how come you're not part of any clubs? I mean, I'm rather surprised that you aren't part of the art club, since it features the music club as well. I've heard you play here and there I gotta say you make some noise." The under classman opened their mini fridge before grabbing a soda breaking up his conversation for a moment.

"I mean with your talent you might become leader of the music part. I can guarantee your better than me and my air guitar" Kahn finished and acted like he was strumming an air guitar before power-sliding to the middle of the room.  He would look to see if that got a smile out of his roomate before continuing, "Have you ever considered it? I think you might enjoy it." Heck it might even be good for him, but Kahn kept this thought to himself, as he did not want to lecture the upper classman.

Kahn's goal was to help Nanashii branch out a bit maybe make a few more friends, and perhaps develop a voice of his own. Granted, the upper classman spoke a bit, but not as much as your average person. Not that it was a bad thing, but Kahn wondered if he might not be happier in a club, [color:89de=6666ff]"I mean think about you will be around fellow musicians, who might be new and you could give them a hand or help them improve."
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Homework, the bane of my current high school life it seemed. A yawn escaped before I glanced at my kouhai with a smile before returning to look out my window, slowly shutting my eyes. "Yeah it always seems like we have non-stop homework doesn't it?" I chuckled softly hearing my own words. It seemed the pleasures in life came with the horrors of homework first before fun. "However, thankfully I finished mine already during class free time." I spoke with a sigh of relief, since I never really enjoyed doing homework, only when I was given time in class to finish it.

Before long, my ears were filled with another one of his brilliant ideas of his, not that I didn't like them, just they usually involved me. None of the clubs hear really suited me, at least I didn't think. Of course I was good with music and loved it as well, I don't think it was good for me to join the arts club, just seemed... crowded for me. Two different styles of art together doesn't seem like it'd flow well.

Before I could respond, however, he spoke of me being leader with my talent, which a sudden burst of laughter erupted from me for a few seconds. It brought a tear to my eye as I wiped it away, Kahn still talking about me considering it. "Me? Leader of a club? You'd have a better chance of gaining superpowers before that happened." I spoke, still chuckling a few times here and there. I thought it was hilarious. I could never see me leading something like a club here, never.

However, I knew he'd be unsatisfied with that and still drag me along for his convoluted plan of his. Even speaking of fellow musicians I could teach and learn from. "I've never seen myself as a leader or a teacher before, doubt I'd make a good sensei." I said chuckling a little rethinking about it in my head. It was still very funny.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Kahn frowned a bit when Nanashii began to laugh at his idea, "I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. I think you have a lot of talent and other could look up to you because of your talent." Kahn replied, he wasn't going to give up that easily. The under classman did not have a plan, but maybe if he could get Nanashii to just observe one meeting, then his roommate might be more open to the idea. In hindsight he may have rushed the leader idea, he figured Nanashii would not want to be that, but Kahn figured that he should go all out with his plan. The red-haired youth snapped his fingers as though an idea suddenly struck him.

"Actually, I got an idea. How about we observe the art and music club when they have one of their meetings. We won't participate, but we just watch them. After seeing how the club works, why not make your decision then? You know get some first hand experience with the club, and see if you like the people there." Kahn finished, he was hopeful that Nanashii's would be open to this idea at least, after all what harm could it do?

Kahn took a drink from the soda he got from the mini-fridge, "Alright, I'll admit the leader idea was a little bit too far. However, I still think you could show up and be one of the best one's there. So maybe instead of a leader, you could work alongside the leader, but focus more on what the music part of the club should do instead of the art part. You could spread out flyers and give advise on what the club should do for the music half." Kahn paused from a moment and took another drink, before continuing, "You'd be less of a leader and more of an adviser. It would give you some time to see if you would even like being a leader or teacher."

Kahn suddenly grinned before taking another drink, "Who knows, I might already have my super powers. So I'd be careful not to count your chickens before they hatch."
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Sucking up to try and get me to do something seemed like the approach he was taking. A sigh escaped my lips as I shook my head, Kahn was clearly trying to break me out of my shell. While good intentions are easily given, its up to the person to accept them, which is why I'm in a tough situation. However, as planned, he was not giving up as he snapped his fingers with a plan. It seemed like it'd do no harm, so maybe I could give it a try. Observation would help me when it comes to deciding, plus it'd give me a chance to see if I like what I'm hearing.

"Well I suppose observation wouldn't be so bad... I could see if I like what I hear from it. If it all synchronizes well, I could go in." I said scratching my chin, giving in since I knew he wouldn't give up. Closing the window, he continued on about how he was wrong. Leader sure would be, but I wouldn't turn it down if they wanted it. I'd rather be there just for fun if I did enjoy what I heard instead of being the leader. I hated when Kahn made sense. "Yeah yeah I got it." I said getting up and stretching.

A yawn escaped me again as I got off my bed as he spoke about superpowers. Low grunts escaped when I heard it, along with a chuckle at the end. "Let's go then Mr. Superhero." I smirked as I said it, chuckling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am

Kahn had a really big smile, when Nanashii agreed to visit a meeting just to observe. His plan was a success...so far to say the least. This was just step one to breaking Nanashii out of his shell, even if he hated the club, he was taking steps in the right direction. Once they got to the art club room, the situation would be entirely out of his hand. What the other members did and whether it displeased Nanashii was something he could not control. Oh well, if it fails then it fails.

"Alright then let's go, I think they have a meeting today, but if they don't then we can take a look around the room to see equipment or stuff they have at their disposal." The red haired second year said as he stood up and turned to the door, "I just hope we'll be able to get the drums you play through the doors in the room." However, the under classman did not wait for his senior to reply as he opened the door. It seemed the roommates had discovered what they were going to do today, and whether or not it was successful mattered little. What mattered is that they had fun and used their valuable free time wisely.

"Up! Up! AND AWAY!" Kahn shouted taking a flying pose and charged out the door into the hallway, startling a few students. ....Maybe he was enjoying his new super powers a bit too much.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 am

His goofy smile returned, which I found weird all the time I saw it for some reason. Shaking my head, I already sort of regretted this decision already. He was really excited about this for some reason, as he shot up from his seat, talking about a meeting possibly be today. Having a back up plan in mind, he made a joke about drums fitting through the door as he rushed to the door and out into the hallway. Beginning his trek through the hallway, he shouted the usual stuff that superheroes say when beginning to fly, or at least in the comics. I sighed as I couldn't even respond, shaking my head as I exited, locking the door behind me. Another sigh escaped, wondering what I had gotten myself into, but it made my kouhai happy so it was good of me.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Nanashii has established a rank 1 Social Link with Kahn of the Justice Arcana...

Kahn has established a rank 1 Social Link with Nanashii of the Justice Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)   What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Shall We Do Today? (Unforgiven)
Page 1 of 1