Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

City Stroll (Open)[Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyralei

Lyralei

City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 am

"Thank you but I know my way home" she would decline the girl's offer, as long as she managed to find the forest again it will be easy. "And... I do want to go somewhere, somewhere fun and after that, i'm done. If you don't mind finding me a new place" she added. In fact, she doesn't know what kind of fun places she's looking for. However, any place will do, beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:31 am

"Fun?" she said before just staring at the girl, she was both processing the request and scanning on gps again. "There are parks, arcades and other attractions nearby. I don't think anything else is nearby, I'd suggest a park so we can let your cub run around a bit." she suggested before getting up.

Making sure everything was taken care of before they left Aleksandra led Elena out of the restaurant. "What do you think? we could go spend some time in the park. The arcade might be more confusing for you, and more time consuming." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 pm

"A park? whatever that is, it will do. Lead the way" Elena said as she followed Aleksandra out of the restaurant. "I'm sure Ursa would like to run around freely like a wild animal, don't you boy?" she asked the bear who would respond with a happy-sounding growl. "Thanks again Aleksandra. I hope i'm not wasting your time if you're supposed to do something else right now" Elena thanked her, she couldn't help it. I mean a full stranger helped her all through out the city and even spent time with someone she doesn't even know, Aleksandra's a good samaritan.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 am

She gave a nod before departing the restaurant, after making sure tips and such were taken care of of course, and she seemed to look around as she calculated the quickest route for foot traffic. Shortly after she turned to face Elena and nodded. "Follow me, this should be a quicker route."

Before Elena had a chance to object she was already walking, she ended up cutting through an alley way or two, but anyone who might give them trouble steered clear because of the bear, not that she couldn't handle a few thugs anyways.

After a few minutes they reached the park and the first thing Aleksandra did was find a park bench under the shade of a tree. "Your bear can run around here for a bit. But if you stay too long it'll attract attention. I estimate a time span of ten to twenty minutes before anyone causes problems. It'd be best for you to head home by then." she stated. "Bears aren't common pets here it seems."
Back to top Go down
Lyralei

Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:14 am

Elena followed Aleksandra not even paying attention to how dangerous the alleys were. She didn't know, she is just mindlessly following the android to their destination. As they arrived, the park was full of people as usual. Couples taking a romatic, an old woman feeding the pigeons, and a bunch of kid trying to fly a kite. Elena was mesmerized by the view of trees and green grass. It is like a forest within a city. Ursa feels the same too as he starts to run around like a wild cub. "This place is great!" I said.

However, Elena thinks that she is wasting too much of Aleksandra's time. All the help was deeply appreciated. But, she has done too much and it's time for her to do her own stuff. "You've done too much now. You can leave us here, we can handle ourselves from here. Thanks for all the help, Aleksandra" she said to the young girl. Elena would then follow Ursa and join the run, leaving Aleksandra alone. They would leave the park after 20 minutes just like she said. Aleksandra was mysterious but Elena is looking forward to meet her again.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 am

Aleksandra analyzed the park, noting everything that the girl did but of course she had a different, indifferent expression. "I'm glad I could help." she said calmly. "Again, you might have a problem or two depending on whether or not the police are called on your bear." she advised.

"I'll see you around. Please do be careful on your way home." she said, the concern obvious in her voice. "Have a good day Ursa." she said before waving to the bear. She then left as the two ran off.

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Stroll (Open)[Morning]   City Stroll (Open)[Morning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

City Stroll (Open)[Morning]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2