Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Broken Business [Red] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Broken Business [Red] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Broken Business [Red] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Broken Business [Red] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Broken Business [Red] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Broken Business [Red] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Broken Business [Red] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Broken Business [Red] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Broken Business [Red] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Broken Business [Red]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Broken Business [Red] Empty
PostSubject: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

If there was one thing the Ghost hated, it was loud music. She just hated it! It made everything super difficult and hard and just, ugh! What where they even singing? Gibberish it was all! Couldn't they listen to any classics like... Uh... Ahem, anyways!

The Wandering Parlor Ghost was on a job this fine day, this time, stalking an idol who went missing during shows and practice almost routinely. Her band mates were becoming worried about her, so they enlisted her help through the grape vines of rumors that was the Ghost's reputation.

Though, where she was made finding the girl difficult. She got a lead that she would be at this specific show but finding her in this mess was hard, especially when there were multiple girls wearing red... Why was that such a popular color? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Broken Business [Red] Bpr5gk8
"Blegh."

Yeah that was probably the most accurate way to put this performance. Seriously why had so many people recommended this band to her? And more importantly... Why were there so many people here watching it! She could probably go up onto that stage right now and play better music, ya know, if she had her guitar with her, or if she could be bothered to. There were a lot of people here to possibly mess up in front of. But that was beyond the point! She could totally play better music than these scrub lords. Red was almost tempted to put on her headphones and just listen to her own music, anything would be better than this by this point.

Oh well, not every outing can lead to a brilliant adventure. Gotta have one sour monstrosity every now and then to even it out. Hmm, she wondered if anyone else was thinking the same thing right at this moment, it'd be funny if half the crowd were just faking the fact they liked this garbage for their lovey dovey other wovey. Out of curiosity, Red would take a quick scan of the crowd. Strangely it did seem as though most people were enjoying themselves. Like this was meant to be a youth band, you know, one of those bands that connects to younger kids and teens. Wait, was she getting old already in her tastes of music? Oh god. Let that not be true. It couldn't be. No, this band was just awful. Don't let anything or anyone tell you otherwise!

However, Red's eyes did finally land on someone a little way out of the crowded... Crowd? Who seemed they weren't quite enjoying themselves as much as they'd hoped either. Eh, there was nothing better to do. Time for awkward small talk to commence! Woo! "Not enjoying the festivities either ey?" Red would question once she had walked over to the other big fan. "Wasn't quite what I had in mind for them. After all the positive things I had heard about them. Their lead guitarists has hit that chord wrong the past three times for crying out loud!" She'd continue with a slight smirk. "So, what about you? Dragged out here by someone else's ill advice too or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:28 pm

The Ghost would smile gently as she finally found her target. She seemed to be heading towards back stage of this particular stage. It was a strange sight, but it made sense. A love affair, band affair, music affair... Whatever her motives were they were predictable and predicable people made an easy job. She'd quickly quicken her pace before being stopped by some strange girl also wearing red. Seriously, what was with this color tonight?

"W-What? Yeah, band stinks in more ways than one. What's new?" she'd say with a roll of her eyes as she brushed on forward towards the back stage. She didn't really want to be noticed by anyone, but maybe it made her blend in some? She didn't know or care. She just needed this girl to stay in her sights before disappearing behind that door.

"I'm currently working. Now hush and go be a lost puppy to someone else." all these puppy personalities were really awful... Eh, whatever. As long as she didn't continue to pester her she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Yuuuuuuupppp. That was awkward. The girl barley took a look at her before continuing on towards wherever they were now heading.  Welp. She knew the first step was always the hardest, and most awkward, and genuinely the one she fucked up the most. "What are you in such a rush for anyway?" Red would call out, more because of her overly curious nature than anything else. "Ya know, if you're heading for backstage, you are aware you need passes to get back there right? They don't let you in without them." She'd say, placing her hands in her jackets pocket and fiddling with two of these said passes she had in her possession. They had been a gift from the person who told her about this band, Red originally was going to come here with her little sister but she ended up feeling too poorly to come. To be honest, she lucked out. Honestly at this point Red wasn't even going to use them, the band wasn't good enough to stick around for the whole performance let alone go backstage afterwards.

"Working?" Red would repeat mainly to herself, working on what?... Wait, did she work with the band? Is that why she was given the cold shoulder when she insulted them? Naaaahhhh. "And I'm not a lost puppy!" She'd call out defensively, before whispering. "If anything I'm just a bored one..." Sighing, Red would give up trying to follow the girl for the moment and instead decide to hang back and watch. With any luck, she might be in for a good show watching her try to get pass security. It'd be more entertaining than anything else going on here tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Broken Business [Red] OOosA8I

Goodness, what was this girl trying to achieve? Couldn't she tell that she was busy? Not interested? Trying to get away from her? Well if her words didn't do anything the look on her face would. With a quick spin of her body she'd bow to the girl before dashing into the crowd and disappearing into the frock of people as well as she could. She was a master at disappearing when it came to crowds. Blending in was a unique ability she had especially with an outfit that usually blended in.

She'd sigh though, waiting for the girl to dash off or end her chase in trying to follow her. She hadn't gotten very far, obviously. If she had ran off at a faster pace she'd be easier to track. Dashing a short distance before ducking out of view was the best way to disappear.

Assuming she didn't see her, the Ghost would make her way to the back stage door, bringing up her tablet to show the digital badge pass she had been given for the job. With that, she'd slip inside and look around her. Might as well try and find that red clad girl that wasn't the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 pm

"Haha..." Red would laugh awkwardly as the girl gave her quick a firm look before taking off. "Nice talking to you." She'd mutter, waving her off. Well now. That couldn't possibly had gone any worse. Actually, it probably could have, although she doubted it could of gone any more awkward at least. Slowly the droning music from the stage would make its presence clear again once Red had lost sight of her new friend and the distraction of the whole thing was over, with no security entertainment either. "Damn, the music almost sounds alright when you're not paying attention to it." Slipping her hand back into her pocket, the girl would pull out her phone and slip the headphones that were around her neck over her ears and plug them into her phone. "Finally I can listen to something decent." The red hooded girl would think to herself, leaning against a wall and putting on one of her favourite songs.

After a short time had passed and a few songs had played through on her phone. It was about time Red was getting quite bored, plus her throat was itchy. She could really go for a drink actually. Wait, didn't the person who gave her these backstage passes say they gave out free refreshments backstage? Eh, it was worth a shot. Worst case scenario they don't and she just leaves again and pays for a drin--... She had used the last of her money earlier on a pinball machine... Hadn't she... Damn you overly addictive, expensive games! This backstage thing better work then or she was fresh out of luck. Who knows, maybe she'd get lucky and run into Miss Sociable again. Sparking new light into the awkward dimension!

"Pass?" A gruff voice would suddenly burst her trail of thought as she tried to aimlessly walk backstage.

"O-oh right, here you go big guy!" She'd reply teasingly, pulling one of the passes out from her jackets pocket, slightly embarrassed by the look of 'are you stupid?' the man asking for the pass was giving her. But all was well and she was in! Now then, time to find those drinks!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

She'd huff under her breath, glaring every which way before spinning in place and rushing down one of the many available paths the girl could have taken. She had zero idea where this chick could've gone. God, why did people have to be so insufferable! With a long winded sigh she'd eventually reach the end of the path she had chosen. Snack bar... Greeeeeeeat...

"Hmph... At this rate I'll attract too much attention... This may be the end of the job... Crap... Really needed the money..." she'd sigh out loudly before looking at the snacks and drinks. She'd shrug and pick up some cheese cubes before popping them into her mouth. Nothing tasted better than cheese cut into cubes...

"Mmn..." she'd mutter as she looked around once more. At least someone could come around and be interesting... Wasn't this a show after all? Jeez...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Left? No, no, right. Or is it straight on? Naaah it was definitely left. Probably. Why didn't these backstage passes come with little maps printed on them... Even a sign or something that could tell her where she had to go, anything would do. Like an arrow pointing down a hallway, a chauffeur ready to gracefully lead her to her destination or even that conveniently placed "Refreshments this way" sign... H-huh. That'll do quite nicely actually. Following the signs advice for directions, cause lets face it a plastic sign knows way more about this place then she did, Red quickly found herself to the backstage snack bar. "Sweet!" She'd call from underneath her headphones which were still playing music into her ears. Thank god there were actually drinks back here, she was so parched!

"Ah ma gawsh that is sooo much better." The red hooded girl would sigh happily to herself after practically downing a full cup of juice provided, her throat feeling instantly more refreshed and revitalized. It almost felt as if it made the entire day worth it, the terrible band, the awkward conversations, the almost spilling the drink down herself with how fast she tipped it back. Naah, the drink itself made it all worth it. Deciding to not let good food go to waste, Red would then scan the selection of snacks on offer before picking up three cheese cubes and tossing them all into the air. The first landing directly into her mouth with a slam of her mouth, the second being a little trickier and having to readjust her head quickly to land it into her mouth and the third bouncing just off of her cheek and rolling down onto the floor up to the feet of...

"O-oh. Fancy, uhm... Fancy running into you again so soon." It was time for the ultimate face off, girl vs girl, awkward vs mean, Miss Red vs Miss Sociable, the conversation of a lifetime was about to be set in motion or be horribly destroyed in a matter of moments, l-like... I-it was... Before... Ahem. Red Rhythm's time to shine was about to get underway, will she manage to hold her nerve when she gets her second attempt to strike up a friendly conversation!? "I, sorry. Dropped my cheese cube at you're feet." That's it, I quit.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:37 am

She obviously notice the annoying girl from earlier, rolling her eyes at her existence. She honestly didn't care for her much... Insufferable people were just that, insufferable. Might as well block out their existence or something, right? Well, she'd have no such luck in the matter, regretfully.

"Tck... Figures you'd have a way back here too... Oh well, might as well get something outta this job." she'd say with a roll of her eyes as she looked at the red clad girl. Seriously, why was that so popular? Who knew. Maybe it was a sign of virginity or something.

"Hey, try and entertain me. Maybe I'll give ya something if you do." she'd say with a wave of her hand, picking up a glass of fake liquor. Of course it'd be fake... Nothing good ever happened on her late night jobs. Just annoying people and annoying stalks and just bleh. Work was all it was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

"Heh, heh. Yeeaaahhh... I have two backstage passes, my younger sister was meant to come along too but she ended up feeling too poorly to come. I was going to offer you one of them if you needed it before you ran off... Yet I guess, you didn't really need it, huh?" The red hooded girl would reply honestly, it was what she was initially trying to do, find someone who she could maybe have a little chat with and then offer to go backstage for snacks with them. Red's plans usually fell apart though. "Uhh. One sec." She'd quickly bend down and pick up the cheese cube that sat by Miss Sociable's feet before tossing it into a near by bin, it felt like a waste but seriously. She wasn't trusting these floors.

Red would look at little Miss Sociable with confusion for a moment, where did the line cross from 'get the hell away from me' to 'entertain me'? W-was it something she said? Was is the cheese cube? Was it the girls dying soul giving up and deciding to try and make the most of a bad situation? Hey, that last one sounds like herself. "Entertain you? Uhm, okay, I guess... Let me see here..." Taking a quick scan of the snack bar, Red tried to figure out what she could do that may entertain Miss Sociable over here. She'd guess it wouldn't be an easy task, but that's what made the challenge sound all the more fun, hey maybe if she did a good enough job they could actually be friends afterwards!... Acquaintances at least...

"Oh! I got an idea!" Red would reply, a spark of excitement in her voice. Now, she hadn't done this is quite a while, but she was sure she couldn't be too rusty! It's just like playing any other of her instruments! Quickly, she'd gather up a number of different glasses of various shapes and sizes and organized them into a certain order before filling each one with a specific amount of water. "Sorry, long prep time. It'll be worth it, promise!" She'd say, just as excited as before as she finished filling the last glass before dipping her fingers into one of the glasses to make them a little wet. "Let's hope I remember how to do this..." Would be her last words before beginning to whirl her fingertips around the various glass tops.

Open After Reading:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 am

She wouldn't respond as she spoke. There wasn't really a point to it so she silently just nodded her head as the girl babbled on. Honestly, she seemed just really dull... Just, absolutely the worst kind of dull you could come across. Though, she'd take mild interest as she set up the bottles and when she started to play she'd smile gently. Well, maybe there was some hidden talent within this dull case of a person.

"Huh... You're actually worth the time, aren't ya? Well, tell me, how'd ya end up such a talented musician?" she'd ask with a light tilt to her hat so she could see the girl fully. Still kinda bland looking... But eh. Might as well see if she can dig up anything interesting or helpful.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Carefully circling her fingers slowly around the last few glasses to end off the tune peacefully, Red would take a step back and nod. Sweet! She did remember how to do that still, she'd always found that one of the more interesting ways of playing music, it was such a different way of doing it than most common placed instruments and it often amazed people a lot more too. So with any luck, Miss Sociable would appreciate the performance provided for her. And if she didn't, weeeellll... Red was out of other ideas, she barely thought up this idea in time, her mind often goes kinda blank when asked to do something suddenly out of the blue. Nerves and all.

"Hehe, glad you liked it." Red would reply with a light smile and a slight bow. "Oh, I've always just had an ear for music, melodies and rhythms and what not. From quite a young age I was able to just pick up nearly any instrument and copy a song I had heard just from memory of what it sounded like. My younger sisters helped a lot too, they'd always been my inspiration and my best audience." She'd say, taking the headphones she was wearing off of her ears. "That music I was just playing on the glasses was just me copying what I was listening to at the time, I can usually do that with most music I listen to." It was nice to know that she had successfully done something to impress someone who seemed quite clearly hard to impress, it was a reassuring feeling. Although, Red kinda wondered what Miss Sociable would of done in her shoes. "So... What about you? How would you go about trying to entertain me?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:28 pm

She'd listen to what the girl had to say. So, talented fingers and a knack for listening to sound and copying it. She was a good musician... Not as good as that magnificent feast but still worth a small amount of her time. She'd nod gently before looking away for the moment. Maybe she had been too hasty... Though, being on the job meant she didn't exactly have time to amuse random people.

"Mmn... I see. Well, I suppose you are a talented individual worth my time. Don't know if you're worth more than that though~." she'd say haughtily. It wasn't that she thought she was better than Red... Far from it, she sucked at music. It was just someone much better at playing music had caught her interest and that was that. Plain and simple, really.

"Oh, foolish child~. The Wandering Parlor Ghost doesn't simply 'entertain'... No, I amaze my guests~! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say with her signature laugh before holding out a card to the girl. She might as well giver her something or the entertainment and she sorta deserved an apology but meh. This was easier than both of those things.

"I'm an interior designer with a private venue. Consider yourself invited to my most famed Traveling Parlor." she'd say with a nod of her head, waiting for the girl to take the card. It was a rare one, a card that actually told a customer where the mobile venue would be at the next day. She only made one a day and rarely gave them out. This Red fellow was quite lucky indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 12:10 pm

"The Wandering Parlor Ghost?" Red would repeat in a slightly confused tone. "Is that what I call you? If so, that's a very interesting title. Guessing you're not on a first name basis then, huh?" She'd ask, not expecting much of an answer in return. This girl was clearly not well trained in social behaviors just like herself, or maybe she was and just liked to stay to herself? Regardless, she'd managed to break the ice now, no point trying to demolish it completely. "My names Red by the way, creative name that suits me well wouldn't you agree?" The red hooded girl would say, teasing herself. "You're title definitely stands out way more than mine, that's for sure."

Taking the card from the girl, Red would look over it curiously whilst listening to what she had to say about how she'd go about amazing her. "You have your own private venue? That's awesome! I bet it will amaze me, can't even imagine what someone like you would do to design their own place. Must be a pretty interesting place compared to the blandness of most places in this city." She'd pocket the card and nod appreciatively at Ms Ghosty. "So, when abouts would be good for you for me to come?"

Note:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 am

She'd shrug before turning towards the passageway she came from. She'd look back at the girl and roll her shoulders. Even the fake name wasn't worth sharing right now... Maybe later. But now? Nah... She doubted she'd see this girl more than twice to boot. Might as well not get attached.

"Call me Ghost if you want too. I'm dead, names don't matter to dead people." she'd say simply. She'd nod at the girl's name, wondering if she had read her name... She doubted it... But, hey, a girl could dream? Regardless, she'd start walking away. It was getting late and she needed to get her kiddies ready for school tomorrow... Sigh...

"Drop by tomorrow afternoon. I'll have a room open for you. Until then." she'd say with a wave before vanishing down the corridor. She'd leave the back stage short after. No point in sticking around here with that girl gone... Oh well. She could always lie... Kee kee kee...~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Business [Red]   Broken Business [Red] Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Business [Red]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next