Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Business Proposal  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Business Proposal  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Business Proposal  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Business Proposal  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Business Proposal  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Business Proposal  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Business Proposal  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Business Proposal  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Business Proposal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Business Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Kagura's limo pulled up on the school grounds, making a flashy entrance as always. Her assistant stepped out first opening her door.  It was after school hours so some of the students were still scattered around the campus gawking at her vehicle and hair notable rainbow colored hair as she exited the car.  Kagura looked around and up at the tall school before her. "Mistress, I know it's not my place, but why here?"  her assistant added.  Kagura smirked, "If I'm to plant a new garden, I'll need only the high quality seedlings. Appearance and stature is everything in this world, remember that," she replied stepping towards the school's entrance.

Kagura may have looked like she was just out walking around the town all those days, but in actually she was judging everything from clothing stores to fast food, trying to deem which ones would benefit most from her influence. If she were to create an Eden out this island, she'd first have to curry the favor and connect strings to every key place in it.  In this world the easiest and most effective way to curry favor is with cold hard cash.

Kagura looked beyond the glass doors looking for Isla. Kagura's assistant pulled out two large briefcases from the limo and waved off the limo. Her limo pulled off parking off campus the driver would await her call, which typically came from her assistant just short of Kagura requiring it. Kagura looked over at her assistant who placed a suitcase down and checked her wrist watch, "We're a bit early Mistress. The meeting wasn't until four thirty."   Kagura continued her stride, "No matter. I'm coming to them, it isn't their place to go out of their way to greet me." Kagura stated. Her assistant looked somewhat surprised at the statement.  Since she got here, Kagura had been exhibiting a much more content behavior. For a woman who was always welcomed at the door, always greeted with submissive respect, she has tolerated quite a lot of the opposite. Shockingly enough, Kagura didn't seem outraged by it at all either. This was throwing up several red flags for her faithful assistant.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Business Proposal  Jennifer-Sato

As Kagura made her way through the school, it was not hard to notice her walk through the school with her attire and demeanor, attracting much attention from the students and some faculty. No one really refused her entrance to the school, and it also wouldn't take long for Isla herself to be called to the lobby. In about a minute after she making her way inside, the principal herself would be walking down the steps from the upper floors. She took off her glasses and looked at the eccentric lady. "Welcome to Zela Academy. Can I help you with something?" She grinned and held her hand out to the young woman. She didn't remember any appointments being scheduled today. Did something come up? She was more curious than anything. She was definitely odd.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Kagura smiled sweetly as she was greeted and extended her hand shaking the woman in front of her's hand. "Ahhh, you must Ms. Mullochin. It is a pleasure." Kagura let go gesturing to her assistant, "This is my assistant and right hand, Ms. Kajiyama. I hope you don't mind if she tags along. I'd be quite lost without her." Kagura brought her curled wrist to her giggling at her own joke. Her assistant looked in shock, not only did Lady Kagura say her name, she also said she'd be lost without her. How very uncharacteristic of Kagura indeed. She hadn't seen this side of Kagura before. Her old assistant told Kajiyama about the way Kagura became when she took business seriously and it was a completely 180 from her norm. Of course Kagura sent her old assistant to her death with the 'accidental' death of her parents. Kajiyama was hand picked by Kagura herself to serve her.

"I've heard many good things about Zelas. Naturally, with such high academic standards I'd had to witness it myself. You run a lovely school Ms. Mullochin. To be frank, I've taken a great interest in this school. The children at this academy are being well groomed to harbor in our future. So I'd like to discuss the idea of a making me a director on your board. In return you'll have the full financial backing of myself and my company, along with a sizable contribution to the faculties wages and school funds." As Kagura spoke her assistant opened a brief case with several contracts and charts, one being a detailed sheet going over the proposal and how Kagura intended to filter money from the student level all the way up to the directors board itself. To Isla and her staff the over all raises were nothing to take lightly. It would surely add a zero or two to their yearly income. "I won't pretend to sugarcoat this action at all Ms. Mullochin. I have taken an interest but this amount of money is far more than a mere interest. The Shirosutechi company in San Malarus is becoming our new headquarters over the next few months and this partnership would spread excellent press solidifying my companies relationships with the locals. Think of this as a mutual benefit to the both of us. The proposed position in the directors board is simply a necessary face. I wouldn't be given any more pull than the others."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:31 am

After the greeting, she would offer to take her to an office so they could sit and chat. If it was refused, she would suggest it once more for the courtesy of others. If it ended up working out, she would continue to listen to what she had to say. She listened to her business ideas and looked very closely at the print on the contracts that she held. It sounded honest enough, not to say that this woman was lying. But she did come at a random time without scheduling an appointment beforehand. So she was needless to say not going to accept such an offer so easily and risk a Catch-Twenty-Two or a loophole. "May I ask what you mean to do as director of the board? If all you plan to do is be an advisor in name for this school, then I'm afraid I cannot accept your offer. Every person here works for this school and does it honestly. It does sound like a fair idea, but I want to know beyond your stake what your plans are regarding your business, your involvement with this school and the like. Go on for as long as you want."
Back to top Go down
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:12 am

Kagura nodded following Isla into her office waiting until they both settled to continue. Kagura took a seat folding her legs and listening to Isla's genuine concern for the schools. "Don't get me wrong, the well-being and standards of this school would be maintained if not elevated if I were put on the board. As I said, these students will grow up in time, some will become the faces of the world. Businessmen, Actors, Doctors, Lawyers, Law Enforcement Officers, as an educator I understand that you wish your students to seek their idle placement in today's world. I'm not here to simply use you for publicity. I won't lie, it was a lovely string attached with this proposal that would benefit my company and with our financial backing you as well but, I do have a desire to change the world for the better. As a director I would stimulate academics by funding additional extracurricular activities, ensure we have the latest technology and academic reading materials, and my company is willing to help with scholarships to advance your students in their futures." Kagura held her hand to her chest elegantly. "I've taken a liking to this town and I intend to use my influence and surplus of resources to better everyone."  

Kagura stood up gesturing to seem genuine, "I understand the skepticism, the Shirosutechi Corporation was known as an aggressive company taking jobs away from the common man and stretching their greedy fingers into multiple businesses slowly putting local shops out for good. Since my parents unfortunate death five years ago, I have changed the face of the company. We may be rapidly expanding as to be expect of the old management, if you look at several reports, which Ms. Kajiyama has been so kind as to print out and is laid out in this folder." Kagura waiting for her assistant to hand over the thick folder, filled with city revenue reports and several notarized documents and testimonies showing the Shirosutechi Corporation's actively stimulating the economy and even strengthening local shops.  "We make a large sum of money as a corporation true, but we send a large sum of that money back to the wonderful cities that allow us to set up our operations. We're partnered with a myriad of businesses varying from import and exports, to law firms, super stores, and what we're most known for, clothing. " Kagura smiled. "I understand this proposal is a lot to think about, but I only request you humor the idea."

Kagura then sat down waiting for any reply or rebuttal. The business woman may have been bathed in luxury and living the high life, but she was no pampered naive girl. She had learned from her parents and was groomed to take over the company and continue the rapid growth they sought after. Though compared the original plan set by her parents, this new direction she was taking not only expanded faster than anticipated, she also dealt with several unlikable by her parents.  She had no enemies and used her silver tongue and new blood, to her advantage. Several of the companies that were once a threat allowed her to deal with them thinking they could cheat her or cripple her company and in the end they found her to be an even more clever enemy. Within a matter of months she had a grip so tight on her corporate enemies that they surrendered most of the their rights to their companies. They existed as an independent face, but they were assimilated into her own.  

In three years time, her company went global drawing funds from their own corporation and over quadrupled their revenue from her enemies companies alone. Their name was world wide and like she had stated earlier. They've got their hands in nearly everything.  Of course Kagura wasn't necessarily lying. She truly wanted to change the world, and the children in the school could very well one day be invaluable assets. She made no attempts to hide the publicity a move like this would get her. This was a school not something she could simply buy enough stocks to force her way into power with. She'd have to spend a pretty penny with little to no immediate reward, but this would strengthen her influence in the town and among the locals.  The first of many steps towards to building her New Eden.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 pm

What she said sounded nice. She didn’t know what to think. Zela Academy hasn’t exactly been doing poorly, but it isn’t like the funding wouldn’t help. But does she truly need it, and can she be trusted? She did hold interest, but a school system is a system, and negotiation was inevitable. Maybe she was being genuine. She didn’t know what to think with this sudden offer. If her company had changed as she said, perhaps she can hear her out. However…”This sounds like a good match. However, I would like a little more time to ponder the idea. Perhaps I shall visit your business one day and there we can discuss partnership. Nonetheless, it sounds interesting. This can work out for the both of us if need be,” she said with a smile. It was sounding nice, she just needed a little firsthand experience to see if this is meant to be a match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:11 am

If agreed to, She would schedule a future meeting, but for now there was no complete deal. But she was thinking about it. She would need a lot more time before coming to a conclusion.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Proposal    Business Proposal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Proposal
Page 1 of 1