Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] Empty
PostSubject: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm

"..are we there already?..", Shunnosuke asked, and though the question was nothing Brittany haven't heard before in the past ten minutes, this time he sounded truly irritated, which wasn't all that uncommon and surprising considering how volatile he had been lately. "Okay, now we are!", the girl snickering, removing her hands from Shunnosuke's eyes and restoring the vision to the young boy. Something about Brittany's cheerfulness annoyed him; he could tell by her mischievous giggle she had been up to something. She's always machinating silly, small and harmless plans that end up being more upsetting and bothersome than if she truly had the ill intent to cause harm. "Now what?.."
"Patience is a virtue, young boy! You just wait and see." She was positive he'd thank her later for this. As for Shun, he was positive he'd hate her for life.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:29 am

"Where are you taking me?" Blaez asked, he sounded annoyed at his new 'friend', the guys has bugged the Rogue to follow him somewhere to do something, he was so vague, it was damn obvious the pretty boy was hiding something.

"Oh, nowhere special. I'm just going to meet with a friend." You could see his smug smirk from space, he was aware of the Rogue's suspicion... but he was puzzled that Blaez followed him anyways, perhaps the guy cares much more than GioGio initially thought... oh, well. "Don't be a grump, i'm sure you two will get along just fine."

"Right..." Blaez did not like the sound of it, at all, yet he continued to follow Gionatan, he should stop submitting himself to those situations, it is never a pleasant experience. The dua quickly arrived at their destination, two people there stood out from the rest of the crowd, a pink haired lady and... him. "Tsk, fucking bastard..." Blaez muttered to himself, angry at the fact he fell for such an obvious trap.

Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] ZkqaoOL
"Something wrong, Blaez?"

Unlike the Azorean student, GioGio was having fun with this situation, even though riling Blaez up was detrimental to his objective. "Sorry, i didn't knew Brittany would bring Shun with her." He tried to contain his laughter in order to not annoy Blaez any further.

Blaez didn't said a word after that, he just remained in silence as he accompanied GioGio. He could just leave the three but the other option would be wandering around aimless around the festival, hopefully he'd be able to have some fun with Brittany and Gionatan.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 am

Waiting was always a bother for Shunnosuke. Even more bothersome is the fact he wouldn't extract from Brittany any explanation whatsoever. She was just standing there, smiling like the plans inside her butterfly head where working. he, not as smiling as her, arms crossed in impatience.

"Ohhh, wait! Look, what a coincidence!", she pointed to a random spot in distance, quickly turning it into a cheery wave. And then, finally Shunnosuke understood what was that all about, the moment he spotted two male figures drawing closer. If glares could kill, he would have shot lasers at her right through his eyes. "Oh right. "Coincidence". Setting me up with Blaez, how original. I should have expected a childish maneuver from you."
"Halt there! I had no means of foreseeing your friend would be here with Gio, at the same place at the same time as us, mmkay? Your judgment is nothing but unfair!
"...I'm not sure what's more appalling here, the fact you're able to say that blasphemy with such straight face or the fact you expect me to believe it..."
"...was I convincing enough? I mean, I'm training to get a role in a TV show, maybe I..."

Shunnosuke didn't even answer. His silence and disgusted sneer said it all, along with a suggestive roll of eyes and an indifferent check on his own nails. Brittany set up his bed, might as well lay down on it. "...Whatever. I'm just gonna stand here. If you and them are that interested in me getting acquainted with the jackaez, bring them here 'cause I'm not walking over there."
"You talk too much but all I can hear is "alright, let's be friends with Blaez"! I knew you're gonna like it! I so totally knew it, since the moment they arrived in our booth, I could see it in your eyes! Oh my gosh, I'm soooo happy for you!", the girl said, hugging Shunnosuke effusively, illustrating her typical high spirits mood. He, however, would give everything for a little bit of personal space here...
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 pm

If allowed, Gionatan would hug the pink haired girl and kiss both of her cheeks "Hello, Brittany. Looking lovely as always, i must say." GioGio would then turn his attention to Shunnosuke and offer his hand for a handshake, hopefully the Kurosawa wouldn't try to steal a kiss from him again "Good to see you again, without the alcohol this time." Hopefully Shun would take the joke well, he looks like the type of person who could cause a scene if he wished.

"Hey..." As should be expected from Blaez, he spared words, a lot, but GioGio was not having any of it. Being on the receiving end of an elbow to the stomach made the aspiring biologist speak up. "... Brittany, Shun." He groaned as he spoke the mischievous devil's name, he wasn't going to make any effort to polite towards his 'old firend'.

"Right..." This was going to be difficult mission, but they could manage to get these two grumps together... somehow. "So Brittany, is there any place you would like to go?"

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 pm

"Awww, it's just your eyes!", she let go of Shun for a while, a moment he very much appreciated like a breath of fresh air, returning the friendly hug once Gionatan reached the duo.

"'lo.", Shunnosuke replied simply. He would otherwise be amicable with the seductive blond vision in front of him if he hadn't been reminded of the booth fiasco. Therefore, albeit Gio had the best intentions at heart, Shunnosuke didn't return the handshake greeting, which he judged quite too manly of a welcome for his tastes. More than that, his eyes were set on Blaez, watching or rather studying him like a panther ready to pounce.

"Soooo...Gio, how about we, like, go find something to eat?, she said, entangling one of her arms with his, making it quite obvious it was the cue for them to leave, vanish from sight and let the duo settle their differences with privacy. Should Gio not realize her intentions, she'd just signal with her eyes to the side, an indication for them to head to another direction. "So, guys, do you want us to bring you something in the meantime? We can, you know, go pick it for you because we're those awesome friends!"
"...No."
"Alright, a cotton-candy for Shun! Blaez? What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:27 am

"I'll have chocolate ice cream, i guess." The Rogue shrugged, he wasn't really hungry, but since he had to be there, might as well take something from it. He took notice of Shunnosuke glaring at him, and honestly it bothered him, whatever was going on inside his head couldn't be good... Damn mischievous devil.

GioGio would quickly pick up on what Britanny was trying to do, he'd simply let Brittany take him away. He would remain in silence until the fabulous duo was far away from the Azorean grumps. "Are you sure about this? I think they will just quietly glare at each other while we are away... or worse." Deep down Gionatan did it mostly to mess with Blaez a bit, though if they indeed managed to get the two together it would be fun too."They should just admit the repressed sexual tension they have for each other."

Once Gionatan and Brittany had left the area, Blaez's attention would turn back at Shun, he still had no idea what was up with that look on the Persona User's face, he sure as hell didn't liked it."Tsk.."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 am

"You think that's the issue with them? Sex?", she smiled mischievously, placing one hand in front of her mouth simulating a bit of surprise. She never thought about it; to her, Shunnosuke just seemed the kind of guy who represses his emotions as a whole, and by "represses emotions", Brittany of course had the romanticized shyness of confession in mind. But giving Gionatan's perspective, if their issue is more about getting physical than introspective factors, it makes way more sense. "Not sure if Blaez is like that. You know, he doesn't seem the kinda guy who'd...you know...do it around. Shun, on the other hand, is definitely that kind of guy. Specially when he's drunk. Yeah, he's kinda loose, you should have heard the things he told me in the booth!"

Gossiping sounded too fun for Brittany and unless stopped, she'd go on and on about it. Meanwhile...Shunnosuke's eyes, who had been averted temporarily to follow the duo's departure, returned to Blaez with the asperity of displeasure.

"...don't expect the chocolate ice cream anytime soon, if you can't get a clue, they're clearly not coming back. And since you're not willing to say anything because my presence is oh-so-disturbing, I'll start by making this crystal clear so we have no further misunderstandings. I have nothing to do with this, Brittany was the one who orchestrated this...date or however she decides to call this meeting with your friend."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:29 am

"They say the quiet ones are the kinkiest." Gionatan said while waving his free hand dismissively, GioGio was mostly joking around, but he actually believed there was something between the two and that they were too stubborn to admit, even if he got himself into this just to mess with the Rogue."You are right about Blaez. He is definitely trying to put up a tough guy act, but deep down he is just... a regular fellow. Kinda plain actually. Shunnosuke does strike me as a guy who gets around more. Which makes me curious, what exactly did he say?" The cadet would have a sly smile on his face when talking about Blaez, almost as if he was poking fun at the young man. Though as the topic shifted to Shun, so would his expression, from mischievous to genuine curiosity.

"I didn't thought you to be involved with this little plot of theirs. I believe you were expecting to spend some quality time with Signore Giovanni." He scoffed, admittedly he was a bit pissed at GioGio for putting him in this situation. "Though, i suppose there's something we can finally agree on, this is bullshit.Think we should go after 'em and tell to cut this shit out?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

"Ah, he was bragging about how he kissed many mouths in one night than he could count with both hands. Oh, I think he also said he scored with some very rich men, and he had a date with a billionaire from the neighbour booth. Maybe that's how rich men enjoy their lives?" While Brittany pondered, genuinely curious about a universe her poor upbringing didn't allow her to understand, Shunnosuke decided to find amusement and entertainment in the exact activity his former friend described: teasing with the same sex, albeit under a different definition of pleasure.

"...oh really? Don't tell me you're jealous." Whether Blaez aimed for it or not, his sarcasm was enough to push Shun's acidity buttons and erase any cordiality he tried to convey in this forced interaction. "I would definitely love to spend quality time with him instead of you. He's better looking, has a better sense of fashion and a better personality as well. Sadly, we can't have everything we want, so I make due with the second option. Now, this reminded me... You didn't behave like this when we met in the club that night...remember? Drop the act because you're fooling no one here."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:34 am

"So he really does get around, huh? Though, rich man are people too, so i suppose each one has their own preferences on how to spend money and time, be it drugs, prostitutes, expensive parties, charity, or good looking young men. Personally, i can think of better ways to spend my time." The young Giovanni would shrug, by the way he was carefully analyzing their surroundings it was easy to tell that at the moment he was more worried in finding something to do with Brittany than anything else. Though, part of him wondered what the two grumps were up to...

"Jealous? We never had anything for me to be jealous." The Rogue followed it by muttering some curse words under his breath, the two disliked each other so they should be working together and avoid interaction, not prolong it... But Blaez fell for it and ended up bickering even more with the other Azorean "You don't seem like the type who settles down for 'second place'. Did you liked that one night so much you wanna do it again?"

Last edited by Albrecht on Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:37 pm

"Yeah, like spending time with me! That's way better than spending money with a prostitute, I mean, I can do what she does to you for free!" Honestly, Gio didn't look like the promiscuous type, indeed. As in, he looked like it, but she knew him for a while now to know he wasn't. Regardless, she started realizing the possible innuendos of her sentence, turning her usually cheerful expression into a blank stare of clumsiness. "...that came out wrong, didn't it?"

"Pff! You wish!" Shunnosuke instantly rolled his eyes, scoffing at the absurdity of the question. "You are dying to hear the answer, aren't you? How pathetic and arrogant. What is that, an invitation for a rerun or do you wanna hear me say "yes" so much because your ego wouldn't handle the possibility of a rejection?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyThu May 04, 2017 12:35 am

"Oh my! Brit, i had no idea you could be this naughty..." GioGio would divert his attention to the sidelines and cover his mouth with his free hand, obviously he was simply teasing the model. They were comfortable enough with each other to banter. "Don't sweat over it, girl. Everyone slips up every once in a while... Though, i wouldn't mi-..." He'd move his hand over his chin and stare into the distance, pretending to be in deep thought. "So, where do you wanna go?" Gionatan would act as if none of their previous conversation had happened, just to see how she would react.

"Actually i'd rather you would fuck off, but you are still standing here." The young man yet again huffed out of annoyance."I don't need the approval of some snarky teen, even if they are cute." Blaez said that last bit without even noticing, he was too caught up on the heat of the moment to even care.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:24 am

"Wait, wha-nooo! Stop that, you silly!" She slapped his shoulder playfully, before laughing wholeheartedly, at least until his mood faced some kind of change she didn't expect. If there's one thing you can't do to Brit is leave her curious, one mistake Gionatan accidentally committed. "Com'on, don't go changing subject like that, boy! You were gonna say something! Spill the beans!" As for the other two...

"...you realized what you just said, didn't you?" Shunnosuke lifted one eyebrow, a smug slip across his face now that Blaez basically let pass a delightful, delicious freudian slip. ""Cute". So I'm attractive to you. Not as much of a surprise as you confessing it out loud. And to think you act so tough... I figured you'd be a bit more friendly now that high school is over and we're not kids anymore."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptyThu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Gionatan tilted his head while making a confused expression after the model demanded an explanation. While it was quite obvious he was messing around, GioGio was curious to see how far he could take this. "What do you mean, Brit? I just asked if you wanted to go somewhere... I think you are imagining things, Britany Wilson." He said, attempting to fake a serious tone.

Meanwhile, Blaez had just snapped after his little slip up had been pointed out, he immediately pulled down his cap visor to cover his eyes in embarrassment. "Whatever. It means nothing..." A sigh could be heard leaving the Rogue's mouth. "I don't get you at all, you would rather be with them, yet you still won't leave me alone. So, what do you want from me?" The question was follow by muttering and some cursing, by now he just wanted it to end.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am

"Yeah yeah, riiiight. I see how it is, you're just gonna play mysterious, won't you? Alright. It's not like I wanted to know. Totally." Puffing her cheeks and crossing arms was a childish yet accurate depiction of Brittany's state. Naturally, she wasn't really upset or anything, merely playing along with Gio's attempts at humor. "Can we go to the merry-go-round? I've never been to one before, can we?"

Then...

"So...You want me to leave you alone, huh?" Naturally, Shunnosuke would draw himself closer, dangerously closer, wearing that so known smug smile. If a single remark was able to fluster Blaez so much, how much more would he be able to extract from him if he pushed further? Taking the liberty to lift Blaez's cap where before his eyes were shadowed, more so there wouldn't be any obstacles to visual contact. "Then say it now right to my eyes, like you mean it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]   Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]
Page 1 of 1