Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Shun enjoyed libraries very much. With the schoolar year in Zela Academy starting once again, he'd see himself hanging inside the library more and more often than not. However, since he was confident he would do well without the need of the library and maintain his high grades, study motivations weren't even close to Shun's real reason for spending time in that place — in fact, after the last troublesome moments in the Rocky Cavern, he just wanted a book he could consult. Anything related to Azores's history or Penecia's Caves, to be honest, or maybe a mythological book about...how did that voice said...Persona, isn't it? The good thing about the library is that since it's not exam season yet and no one would go there on a regular basis (according to Shun's assumptions) for that reason plus silence is a enforced police once you're inside, it's also the perfect place to have a quiet and confidential conversation — the whole purpose of having invited Hyde alone for a meeting there, although he probably wouldn't know. It's just something have been bothering Shun for a while since last time he met Hyde, his nuisance of a friend Kei and Sharaku, and he just HAD to poke his nose where it doesn't belong. Well, now he had their cellphone number, that wouldn't be too hard. Sure, he was bothered by the Cavern incident, but that could wait.

What did he send to Hyde's cellphone?
"Can you come to the library? I need your help with something, pretty please."

Knowing Hyde as well as he knew — which wasn't really that intimate, but was enough for now —, the boy would come as soon as possible. While he waited, Shun moved between the shelters, searching for any book related to occultism. Once again, who'd have thought Shun would need his classmate once more, huh?

Last edited by Bocross on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 pm

This was the first time that Shun asked Hyde for help with something, he wasn’t sure if Shun was mad at him or anything for the day they spent together at the circus. Hyde thought they had fun at least, but maybe the others though otherwise? Then again, it’s always the internal drama between friends that can ruin the mood; Hyde only hoped that he can patch things up with Shun as soon as possible. “Hm..” When he walked in the library at Zela Acadmey, Hyde was wearing his basic school attire without the cape. Even though his cape was for good luck, the summer heat was starting to get to him. Hyde wanted to wear even less clothing, but stripping naked wasn’t exactly legal.  After looking around the library, Hyde spotted Shun and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. “Hey Shun, how have you been? Is everything ok?” There was less enthuse and a little more concern when it came to the tone of Hyde’s voice. He didn’t know what Shun really thought of him, but Hyde saw Shun as a friend. If there was anything he can do to help, Hyde would do the best that he can.  Hyde had his arms crossed as he attentively listened to what Shun had to say.

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] Wand-of-fortune-avat-lagi-img
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Aaaah, you came! I didn't see you at our classroom today! — He faked a surprise smile when Hyde showed up, trying to get on his good side. Surprisingly, Hyde was pretty serious that day. Shun noticed that fact but didn't bother too much to go out of his way and ask the reason for it, unaware of the boy's concerns.

Yes, everything is fine. I mean, I'm looking for a book that'd greatly help me with a personal research but I can't seem to find anywhere. I assume since you study here for longer than me and are more accustomed with the library than myself, I could perhaps use your help? Unless you have more urgent matters to attend to, of course... — Shunnosuke smiled lightheartedly, putting on his most likable facade. Well, at least that part wasn't a lie, the teen really was in the middle of a personal research after all. Although that wasn't the total truth either (after all, Shun didn't really need Hyde's help to find a book and he relegated that subject to a second priority), he also knew better than to just blurt out a random story of monsters coming out of a wall that had begun dripping tar out of the blue and summoning bizarre-looking creatures that could very well be a Salvador Dali's creation. On the other hand, Hyde was so..."pure" he'd probably be the only person in the world who'd believe such a fanciful story should Shun decide to be completely honest about that event. If Kurosawa had to compare, he'd say Hyde is just a grown-up child, but that can be good. Children believe everything when they trust and would help you with everything if you give them an extra push...

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 pm

“I was pretty late, I have a job now. Work is taking its toll just a little bit, I been trying to find some balance within my days. Time management is quite the challenge.” Hyde would say simply as he lets out a small yawn. He was a bit curious as to why Shun needed him, ending up to be a bit relieved that it was nothing dangerous when Shun asked him for help about a book. “ A book? I can help you look; I’m not really doing anything today. What is it called; does it have something to do with the classes that were taking right now? Or maybe it’s something of personal interest? Hunger games? Twilight? “Hyde would continue to be willing to help as long as it had nothing to do with math. Math wasn’t exactly his strong point, but he was fine with everything else. Maybe it was a bit skeptical for Hyde to mention twilight, but he was making a guess that Shun was into those vampire romance novels. Though, it was just a guess..
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 am

Shun lifted both his eyebrows in amazement when Hyde said he was working. Who'd have thought, huh? Guess he's really the responsible type of guy. Made Shun felt like an immature kid for a moment, but looking on the bright side, good thing he didn't have to work yet.

Erhm, no. I'd only read Twilight if Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner are featured in the cover. — He shruged and said it like it was a very common thing to say, trying to make a joke out of it and not be offended by Hyde's assumption. Really, Twilight?? Does he look like the kind of person who'd enjoy a teenage romance aimed for preteen girls? If he had said "The Devil Wears Prada" instead...

Anyway, Shun moved to another part of the library, between another bookcase, checking each shelter with a moderate amount of attention as he passed his fingertips through those books.

Hmmmm...it's just a book about Azores history, anything related will do. Feel free to start anytime. — He looked at Hyde with a sideways glance and a mischievous smirk. That was just the perfect chance. — I wonder if I can find something about the Biggest Top? Sharaku was also interested in the circus's history...though he seemed a bit down that day we all met. Do you think perhaps he didn't like the show?...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 am

The history of Azores? I haven’t really read anything about that, but maybe it’s in the history section? Or maybe the glossary?” Hyde would say as he continue to look through the categories to help assist shun as best as he possibly could. He wasn’t exactly a librarian, but they both had history class as well. “History class….” That just reminded him of something; couldn’t they use the textbooks that they got in class? “Hey shun, what ever happened to the text books that we got for history class? Aren’t we covering the history of Azores? Maybe we can check?” Just before Hyde went in his bag, Shun mentioned something about the circus and Sharaku’s enjoyment. “With his choice of words, he would probably say that the show was adequate. On top of the fact that he might have a small fascination with animals from the cat family or just cats in general. I’m sure you noticed how much he paid attention during that segment. I’m sure there is a history about the biggest top around here somewhere, about their very first shows and the first ring masters. But more importantly…..” Hyde would say briefly as he turned to shun. “Did you have a good time?”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Just keep looking. What I'm searching isn't something that'd be covered in a regular book for school... — He said, calmly walking over to another distant spot. There's no way Hyde would know that he was referring to a supernatural event but the suggestion to look in a school book as rather annoying. Obviously, if he had to search in his, he would have done it in first place. Plus, a regular book wouldn't cover that subject unless it was part of local lore.
"...what if that event was related to Azores's mythology??", he thought to himself, speculating before the Sharaku subject arose again.

Yes, I had. Thank you for inviting me. — He said, smiling briefly before returning to the whole purpose of that meeting. — Yeah, I noticed the cat love, but...since you're probably friends with him for longer than me, do you know what was bugging him that day? Even Kei noticed it and when me and Sharaku were alone, he told me about it but not in details, before you would come back. Kei himself also mentioned something when he dragged me away. Oh, gee, I'm so worried... — He ended up this sentence with a really concerned face. Talk about fishing. Luckily, Hyde would swallow the bait.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 am

“Something that’s not particularly at the school? So you must be looking for something ancient, as old as those tree-houses in Lunapa Island?” Hyde would say as he kept looking with Shun and picked up a book. It seemed to be a book on ancient Azores history, a study on the civilization or individuals who occupied these islands beforehand.  Maybe this was the book that Shun was looking for?”  Here…lets check this one” Hyde would say as he hands over the book to shun, this was done at the exact time that Shun exclaimed that he was happy to attend the show at the circus. This made Hyde relieved a little bit. An hour of your life is very precious and some people can be stingy on getting that time back, even though they know that they can’t.

After a few minutes, it was Shun’s turn to show some concern of his own, but it was obviously for Sharaku. But then again, Sharaku seemed pretty fine to Hyde, it was Hyde that needed this kind of attention instead since he’s the one that’s been feeling a little left out these couple of days.  The day they were supposed to attack the shadow, only Sharaku showed up, but he had to leave afterwards. That’s ok, he actually showed up and gave him a legit reason, but everyone else didn’t even drop Hyde a text message or anything. Nothing at all, it hurt quite a bit, but Hyde wasn’t going to blatantly show it. “I’m not too sure about that; it seems that Sharaku was only being himself. I only had to confirm something, that’s all.  What did Kei mention to you? “ Naomi had that jerk Yata, but Hyde wasn’t jealous at all. That’s the type of guys that Naomi likes and as her friend, Hyde has to respect that. At least she had someone like that. Alphonse had Maria, and the way he talks about her makes him seem like a very concerning dad, which is adorable in a sense.  Sharaku might not know this, but he had  Shun. Who did Hyde have? “…”  Then again, Hyde was only a visitor in this world. Maybe this is the backlash of this worlds resistance,  the fact that it’s so hard for him to fit in the way that he wants to. Life doesn’t work that way anyway.

"To be honest Shun,  i think he was doing pretty fine. Maybe the coffee was too hot for him? i tried drinking that stuff before, i couldn't sleep after that, like even longer than i was suppose too. Then  again, i wouldn't trust that circus coffee, not when the clown around the counter is making it." Hyde rambled and tried to make a smile, but it was a pretty small one.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Oh Lord. Oh Loooooooord. How can someone be so freaking dense??? Shun, with the book Hyde lent him in hands, made a moment of silence starring at him with a deadpan, expressionless face.
...Coffee? Really? Not only that was such a lame excuse, but was he really having trouble gathering information from Hyde? It's Hyde, for Lady Gaga's sake, how come? Does he really have to ask clearly with all words to know what he wants to know?..

Past the surprise and inner anger moment, he glanced Hyde more attentively. Usually,the redhead is effusive and smiley, with a cheerful disposition that Shunnosuke finds really annoying but compose his personality. That day, however, he was a bit...serious? At least compared to his usual self. Something was bothering him, Shun could tell it without too much effort and therefore raised one eyebrow in suspicion. He also knew his classmat and Sharaku had some sort of trouble or discussion during the circus thread, so if Sharaku being the point of that conversation was the reason for his bad mood, that was his chance to discover.
Hm... Kei mentioned you both had something to sort out. You know... You also doesn't look the same. Is there something bothering you about this whole thing you'd like to talk about? — Shun smoothed his tone and apart his curiosity, he also was a bit...concerned, perhaps. But only for a bit! Despite tolerating Hyde's presence to an extent, he admits to himself he didn't dislike the other guy per se, and the redhead also didn't do anything to deserve his disdain so far. Plus, they moderately get along, so...why not be kind to him for once? As long as he doesn't get the wrong idea, it's fine to do a good deed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 pm

“Not really, it’s just the time I went out to eat with Sharaku and Kei. There came a point in our conversation when Sharaku questioned the fact that we were actually friends when I mentioned to him that we were.  After a while, it became apparent even to me that he wasn’t really enjoying himself at the sushi restaurant, even thought it was my favorite place with the favorite seat in the room. Though, it’s not about me, and I started to feel that I was pushing too hard for something that I probably didn’t even earn yet; It’s not all about me and what I want. So it’s my fault, but I couldn’t help but to feel bitter that I thought a way about a person and it’s the complete opposite of what they think about you.  Maybe that’s how all of my friends feel about me, I don’t really know for sure. “Hyde spoke honestly, Shun wanted to know what was going on and he told him. He made sure to redirect the fault on himself to be sure that Shun doesn’t take it the wrong way. Hyde knew how much Shun liked Sharaku, or thought he did.

“Regardless of my feelings, I wanted to tell Sharaku how I felt and the fact that I still thought of him as a cool guy. That’s about all that happened, that’s why I said Sharaku was fine. If there was anything else that you noticed that I didn’t, sadly I wouldn’t know about it.  “ Regardless of what he said, Hyde laughed with a smile. Its always a good thing to smile whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:03 pm

.........that's it? That's all the drama he've been waiting for? Okay, now Shunnosuke knew all about it, but...it clearly wasn't what he expected. He imagined some huge drama, like one yelling to another one, insults being exchanged, even some physical violence involved...but no. It was everything so plain and simple he couldn't even believe it.

Reeeeeally? — Shunnosuke almost felt like laughing and let a scornful smirk slip through his lips. If he wasn't the polite type, that's probably what he would have done. So the whole thing with Sharaku and Hyde was just that the older gentleman didn't think of the younger one as a friend, huh? Pretty much like himself; that was something Shunnosuke could relate to. On the other hand, Hyde's sense of inaptitude and unilateral affection was also something the teenager could identify with, perhaps in a different and more serious manner. However, while Hyde faced that situation letting it bring himself down, Shunnosuke reacted just the opposite. It's just like that pop song says, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. — You know, learn something: quit the "it's my fault" thing. If people can't accept you for being yourself, then they aren't really your friends and you don't have to change yourself, just change the people you hang out with, simple as that. I don't need anyone in my life who doesn't really want to make part of it, and so don't you, so stop grieving for it and stand up for yourself. It's horrible to be forced to suppress what you feel only to make people like you, that's just disgusting... — He gave a long stare to Hyde before his speech would continue: — ...unless that person wears a cape in summer. Coco Channel would cry blood tears if she saw something as abhorrent as that. Aaaand, in all honesty, dear, just try not to enforce a friendship on anyone you meet. Not everyone is into calling someone they just met a "friend", some people just take time to open up.

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:05 am

“I guess you are right..” Hyde would say simply as he started looking through the books again, he didn’t want to stay off topic. Shun didn’t call him here to talk about his problems, he called him here to find a book. “By the way, this book that you said that you was looking for. Is there anything specific about that book that has you rather interested about it? What’s been going on with you lately? Anything new that you would want to talk about?” It was now Hyde’s turn to start prying into Shun’s life, maybe there was something else that was going on with Shun that hasn’t been mentioned yet? What’s with the sudden fixation on the history of Azores anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:46 am

Book? — He blinked twice before realizing they were talking again about...books. He nearly forgot that, with the whole Sharaku/Hyde subject putting his expectations up too high and then dropping it to the ground with a revelation that wasn't what he anticipated. — Ah, right. Well... — He couldn't really explain in words his near death experience in Penecia's Caverns. As much as Hyde is rather innocent and naive, even he wouldn't believe that such thing happened. In fact, not even Shun believed that happened, and tried to convince himself that everything was just a dream...except that his phone call register still showed the call he made to his chauffeur to pick him after that whole nightmare was done.

Let's just say I'm doing my own research about our folklore and urban legends. Do you know anything people would classify as "weird" that has been going on lately?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 am

“Weird? Like strange people weird or strange monsters weird? Because I experienced both kinds back in Ueitawa. There were quarantined areas and things that looked like demons or monsters of some kind; it was pretty creepy to be honest with you. That could be considered as weird right? There is also suspicious people with red or yellow eyes, or the new glowed eyes, I would advise you to stay away from them. Hmm…. What else is weird…..” Hyde thought for a second before he contemplated what to say next. He continued to talk in a whispering tone to Shun “There is the criminal that everyone is looking for, there is definitely something off about him, even though I don’t know much about him myself. Though, I met the witness and got a little something on the mystery. “ Hyde paused before he went on, he found himself rambling but he was only being honest in his own way. “To be honest with you, If you aren’t exactly “Weird” yourself, I think you should be extra careful for the next few days. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you, especially when I’m not around to help. This place is starting to get as weird as Ueitawa.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Shun gave Hyde a intense gaze for a moment, speechless. How come he know...? With his jaw partially dropped, the teenager couldn't think of anything to say immediately, but to look with suspicion, as if he was ready to laugh with sarcasm.

Seriously? Even the eyes color too? Have you been watching too much horror mov...

And suddenly, before he could finish his sentence, an image came to his mind. A very clear image of someone he knew who fit the description. He remembered Sharaku's face. At the party, the first moment they met. He remembered the feeling he had when they gazed at each other and even in the middle of the darkness, he could notice the older's eye color. It attracted the young boy instantly, whether it's mere curiosity or physical attraction, but also...frightened him. As much as now. Sharaku did act very distinguished from everyone else, but...could that be considered "suspicious", as in, related to what he experienced in the Cavern? In fact, he liked the older one's behavior. However, the impression his eyes left...

—  Wait, about the eyes color...could it be they're using contact lenses? Unless I skipped some Biology classes, it's naturally impossible for a regular human being to have yellow or red iris. And back on the monster thingie, tell me what happened. Exactly what happened. — Shunnosuke said, seeming a bit anxious about the results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next