Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:32 pm

“Hmm, that’s true. But the people with the yellow eyes are ……evil clones of their original selves maybe. Something like that maybe, but you’ll know for sure if they start acting crazy or sound like total assholes. But if that’s how they are regularly, then maybe it’s contacts, freak accidents, internal breeding, some hidden eye techniques from Naruto, something like that. “Hyde would say with a small smile on his face. “Also those monsters were just odd and everyone in those quarantine zones looked like brain-dead zombies to be honest. Can’t hurt them by normal means though, the only thing you could really do is run away.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:23 pm

"Evil clones". Suddenly he felt like in an episode of an anime, or X-Files. He couldn't imagine how his own "evil clone" would be like; chances are, if he had one, they'd either get along pretty well or the other Shun would be the completely opposite: adorable like a sheep, while the original self is the real bastard. But well, according to Hyde's description, it isn't Sharaku's case, and that's a relief. Maybe his odd eye color was just contact lenses being used, since he doesn't fill the other requirements (in fact, he was far from being an "asshole"). As much as the whole story sounded too fanciful, specially coming from Hyde, at this point Shunnosuke wouldn't dare doubting any part of it.

...what if you can't run away? — He said, making his way to the librarian, holding three books in his arms: one Hyde lent him and the other two he picked in the shelves, one about Azores's history since remote times, and the last one emphazising general mythology and culture. Maybe those books can bring some light into the recent events and probably are related to local legends, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Well, lie I said before…you would have to be a little bit weird yourself to fight the weird. Fight fire with fire, monsters with monsters, things like that. I mean, It sounds practical right? But you shouldn’t worry too much. Despite all of that, Azores is still a safe and wonderful place. If something does happen, I’ll do my best to save you. None of this probably makes any sense, but I just want to let you know that you have nothing to worry about. Just live your life normally..“Hyde wanted this to end before any bodies started showing up or people starting to get hurt. He didn’t want to put Shun in danger either, so maybe that’s why he wasn’t being too forward. In a sense, it’s a blessing that Hyde is the way he is. Hopefully, Shun can pass this off as one of Hyde’s ramblings and brush it off.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:00 pm

"Monsters with monsters". Well, that makes sense, although he didn't like to call that feminine deity who arose in the air after his call a "monster" properly. Despite Hyde talking like he knew more than he showed and acting like a white knight, Shunnosuke wasn't convinced. There's still more for him to know about everything he experienced and, as much as Hyde's words were appreciate, if once he said he wouldn't want to be involved, now his resolve would go the opposite way. Well, there's no use talking to the police about it, Shun discovered it the hard way, but at least he had resources at hand and maybe his privileged position could help in discovering something about that supernatural incident.

So now are you my super hero or butler of any sorts? — He let a giggle slip out of his mouth with Hyde's last statement. Boy, doesn't he say ambiguous things sometimes? But perhaps that's just the way he is. Shun couldn't help but to smile; not that he felt like he was in danger or like he needed to be protected, but it's nice to have someone to watch over you, no matter if it's not reciprocal. That moment, his opinion about Hyde changed a bit. A little bit, it's worth noting, but enough to forget that idea he was only interested in his financial condition. After picking his books again once the librarian had her job done, Shunnosuke glanced at a wall clock, seeming surprised. — It's about time I should be at home. Well then, thank you for coming. See you tomorrow. — And holding his books with both arms against his chest, the teen left the library. He couldn't wait to start reading it and, perhaps, finding any clue about last weekend's phenomenon...

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Hyde was a bit concerned about the particular conversation that they had, but he knew that Shun was more grown than most folks. He might even be more of an adult than adults, which is saying a lot. Anyway, Hyde waved at shun with a smile and a wave as he departed and proceeded to stay back behind the library and look for some more books portraying to the history of Azores and its folklore. He knew that he didn’t have to do it, but Hyde wanted to make sure that everything was covered portraying to Shun’s interest. He wanted to help him out and didn’t have anything better to do. Most of all, Hyde thought of Shun as a friend. “Alright, let’s start looking. Maybe there is something about a golden banana or something…. Hmmm..”

Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Hyde and Shunnosuke's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]   Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Stalker, Part I [with Hyde]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2