Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 am

part 1

Nagisa smiled at the hostess of the sushi bar, a woman in her early thirties wearing a japanese styled kimono. The entire restaurant was decorated in a way to resemble a traditional establishment in Japan. The waiters were all wearing traditional japanese clothing and even the tables were similar to the ones used in Japan during the Renaissance era. Nagisa asked for a table for two and the kind hostess happily led them further inside the store with the same warm smile on her face. "You are going to adore this place. It's the nearest sushi store to the academy and they also make deliveries. Since I live in the dorms and my cooking isn't exactly refined I have to rely on stores like that for my daily nutriment." Nagisa said in an attempt to make small talk. That's what people did on dates.

"What about you Hyde?" She asked as they sat on the colorful cushions the store had instead of chairs. "Are you good at cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Mhm, since I live by myself most of the time, I thought it would be a pretty good skill to pick up. I’ve been cooking more things ever since I started working at the sushi restaurant; it’s a great way to practice when you make a living off of it. I could teach you sometime, I don’t mind.” Hyde would be happy to lend a helping hand if Nagisa was willing to learn. Afterwards, he would reach for the small tea set and start pouring himself and Nagisa some tea. She didn’t initially have to ask, Hyde had the courteous intent of pouring her some in advance. “ I hope the tea is good. Oh, and what are you going to do after you graduate Zela?"“
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:47 am

"I have never thought about learning how to cook although I guess it's a skill that may come in handy when I start living on my own...maybe you could teach me. As about what I'm planning on doing once I graduate. I will probably start working for my father's company, almost all of my family members have worked for the Sugihara group at some point though I'm still not sure for which position I should apply for, maybe the marketing or the legal department." Nagisa said as she took a sip from the tea Hyde had served her it tasted somewhat bitter but not unpleasant.

"Do you have any plans for the future or you still haven't made up your mind about it? You are in your second year after all so you have one more year to decided what you want to do after high school. Growing up is such a pain don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 am

Is that something you really want to do? Following the family business is great and all, but I think it cool to have your own dreams too. I mean, this is just an assumption at least, everybody should do what they really want to do, instead of something that they feel inclined to do. “ Hyde made a small coughing notion when Nagisa asked him if there was anything he wanted to do . “Not too sure myself, but I guess I still have time in order to figure out what I would want to do with my life. Maybe pursue cooking, maybe be a cop, or a teacher." Hyde would take a sip of the tea and ten ask the waiter for some sugar packets." Two please" Afterwards he would continue the conversation. "Well i guess this is apart of growing up as well, you meet new people." He gave her a comforting smile as the waiter returned with two sugar packets. " Maybe this would make it taste a little better. "
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 am

"I have never cared much about my profession to be completely honest. As long as it provides me with enough income to live a comfortable life then I guess it's nice. I work well under pressure and I'm confident around other people so I figured a job at a company would be best suited for me." Nagisa replied as she picked one of the sugar packets and added some of it to her tea. "I guess I'm not sure what I really want from my life though I would rather be someone important. I would be rather disappointed if my life went by without doing anything worth mentioning to the future generations." Nagisa wasn't used to talk about her goals with others but Hyde's bright personality made it easier.

"But enough of that. Should we place our order? They might take a while to prepare the sushi after all." She said as she waved at the waiter. "One chirashizushi with salmon and green vegetables for me." She said at the man. "What about you, Hyde? Have you decided on what you're going to order?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 pm

“A job? Is that what you said? Nagisa Sempai, a job is an acronym for ”Just over broke”. Instead of a job I think you should own the whole thing it’s much better to be a Richie rich character than just a worker bee. Taxes can be a pain. Hyde then proceeded to order. “I’ll have what she’s having.” After that, Hyde would look back at Nagisa.” Try new things along with meeting new people, pretty good.” While waiting, Hyde wanted to make a note of things.” You are someone important, you have a family right? You are important to them. As for things that are mentioned for future generations, its always important to think big when those times hit. When it comes to fame, it diminishes rather quickly like a trend and ends up being reality tv. Or MTV….depends…” Hyde made a small chuckle as he held his tea cup firmly.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:13 am

Nagisa smiled at Hyde. "I was raised under the ideology of go big or go home so when I dream about fame it's only natural that I dream about it to it's highest level. Maybe politics but it's a bit too early to decide that, I am still a high school student after all." She said as she took another sip from her tea. "Although I wonder if the world is going to be the same when I'll grow up. Rifts are appearing, weird reporters say weird things and now a crazy lady took over the stadium. As far as I know this is not something that had happened before in our history." She added slightly disturbed due to the recent events.

She stared at her cub for a bit wondering how she could help put an end in this madness. Blaez had promised her to introduce her to his team but still would a handful of students be enough to stop Thesis. "Oh excuse me I didn't mean to darken the mod... I'm just worried that's all. Eventually this threat will be over and things will be back at normal."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Oh yea, I heard about the incident in the football stadium, there was a lot of people there that were pretty shocked. I was a bit upset; I was trying to catch that football game on the tv in my dorm room. Oh well, they could always reschedule the game. “ Hyde was having his happy go lucky attitude, but that was a default as opposed to what he was really going to say. He couldn’t believe that Nagisa knew about the rifts and had special powers like him.” You could see the rifts? Then… I guess you know. Though Nagisa sepami, you shouldn’t be so abrupt about it, sensitive information like that could make all the difference depending on who you tell. “ Hyde said that with a smiling face, but his voice was with a little bit of concern. He was only looking out for her in that way.
“Anyway, you aren’t alone. I had my fair share of weird, so much that you can’t really come back from it. But always remember to have faith, everything will be alright.”
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:27 am

"I appreciate your conser, Hyde. However I know how to handle myself and I also trust my instincts and as far as I can tell you are alright." Nagisa replied before she took another sip from her cup. As long as she had a back up plan to explain the rifts she was going to be safe but now that it was clear that Hyde also knew about the rifts it was time to make a second step. Surely she didn't expect her "date" to develop like that but she wasn't the type of person who would waste a opportunity like that for the sake of romance.

"I don't know if fate alone is going to be enough. I have heard some very nasty rumors about the woman at the stadium and what she's capable of doing. Someone should do something about it or else I'm afraid that the situation will only get worse."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:50 am

Don’t worry, something will happen. “ Hyde would say calmly and collectively, he felt that he needed to be the one with a clear head at this table, making sure that no one is taking this as the sign of the end times before anything was to be done. “ Nagisa Sempai, quick question. Just how much do you know? I mean, we could always talk about this later if having dinner and talking about weird powers and gods isn’t the ideal conversation to have for a first meeting. Then again, these natural meets isn’t so natural anymore. ”
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 am

Hyde was correct, it would be unseemly to talk about this on their very first meeting, it was among their common interests but on the other hand it could wait a bit longer. "I'll try to keep it as brief as possible. I have met two people directly connected with the broadcasts and thus with the whole situation. The first one was a man whose name was mentioned by that reporter, or should I say angel? He gave me a tip or two about the situation and it's major players." Nagisa smiled as she recalled Sharaku and the two meetings she had with him. She wondered if it would be wise to reveal his name, Hyde didn't look dangerous but on the other hand she decided that she should keep this information to herself for now. After all it's not like Hyde asked for his name.

"The second person, if he can even be called such, was the one responsible for my...awakening. His name is Philemon and even though I know that I was dreaming when I met him it felt way too real to be considered a fragment of my imagination." Unlike Sharaku Nagisa didn't feel that hiding Philemon's name was necessary. She felt that even if someone wanted to hurt him they couldn't bring themselves to do it. During her dream she was unable to question his words a creature with such power couldn't possibly be harmed by a human. "However the things Philemon revealed to me were vague at best. The only thing I know is that whatever is happening now has to be stopped one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:47 am

“Mentioned by angel huh? Well that’s a pretty vague explanation; the mysterious person could be anyone. “ Well, it didn’t interest Hyde too much as to who this mysterious person was. He had this philosophy that if people didn’t really tell him something, it was probably one of his business or a person that wasn’t worth remembering. That probably wasn’t true, he could be passing up a lot of valuable information, but he was pretty much in the middle of this game currently. He needed to stay focus on his own job and make sure that all of his team members awaken safely.

“Well alright, I guess it’s safe to say that we know the same things. I don’t mind answering any questions that I know the answer to; I wouldn’t want you to be left in the dark if we are under the same alignment. “
By that, Hyde was also hinting off that he too was under Philemon in all of this. He wasn’t too sure what Nagisa was going to ask him, but he would answer honestly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:16 am

Nagisa didn't reply right away but she waited until the waiter delivered their order to their table. Two plates of sushi combined with rice and vegetables were placed in frond of them. Nagisa pulled her plate closer to her but didn't eat. "The most important question is what this woman, Thesis I believe her name is, wants to do. Why did she take over the stadium and is she really going to end the world? However, I realize that it's possible you don't know the answer either so for the moment I will limit myself to one single question: Who is this Philemon and why is he helping us?"

Nagisa asked making direct eyes contract with Hyde. She wasn't certain that he knew much but maybe he knew more than she did. Philemon had to be connected with Thesis and the angels somehow. If he was able to awake other's personas then perhaps he could help them increase their numbers or at the very least empower them.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 pm

She took over the stadium to prove a point. Angel doing the broadcast and telling us the rundown and what to do isn’t exactly something that works in Thesis’s favor. Put it simply, besides pissing her off thee could be some other reason as to why things turned out the way it did. “ Hyde started eating, he wasn’t going to waste any food for the time being. After swallowing, he blinked twice.” Well, we could always say that Philemon is on our side, that’s all there is to it. Why does it have to be any more complicated? We are given attendants and the velvet room; it’s a bargain with the amount of help that we get.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:23 am

Nagisa was disappointed when Hyde said that he didn't know much about Philemon either. She had hoped to at least understand his nature, for academic reasons if nothing else. However, her attention was pulled again to his when he mentioned something she had never heard before. "Velvet room? Attendants? What are you talking about?" She asked. Was the velvet room a place for persona users to meet? Since he called those who lived there attendants did it mean that they were of a different nature than the persona users? Suddenly more questions have risen to Nagisa's head.

ooc: I'm so sorry for the slow development of the topic but I can never find you online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next