Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:09 pm

It was a weird thing adjusting to what he saw now. It was usually a boring walk to school, and a boring seat in class, with a boring walk out into town to go to work. Now, wherever he walked he was seeing those... Rifts popping up. So what happened really was no dream. That explained the voices he heard in his head. The battlecry of his... what was he called? Makhai will do for now... A good coincidence, none the less. Stopping in the halls of class to turn and peer towards one of the rifts.

A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] Ot3fus7

It was tempting to go in one... He had no idea what was on the other side, at all. That... Doppleganger... What did he call himself again? Oh well, it doesn't matter... He didn't tell Michael anything besides the fact that he was going to be somewhat entertaining to see bear this power. He was just going to assume that he had to convert people to this guy, go into the rifts, and stab whatever was on the other side.... Was he still standing there, staring blankly at what most people would see as just a space in the hall, but for him was a rift?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 pm

It was a usual day at school, Hyde was sporting his school outfit without his cape. His cape was somewhat messed up by the cleaners so Hyde figured that he would hand wash his precious valuable for now on. Other than that, things seemed natural to Hyde as he walked among the halls and stared at the activity board that listed all of the upcoming events for Zela academy. “Hmm….” Hyde would say as he folded his arms and looked at the board intently. He wouldn’t really notice anything else but the events that are sports related for the time being. “Oh well, nothing special then I guess. “ Hyde would say as he started to look around the hallways at the other students with a neutral look on his face. He wondered how his friends was doing, but there was a lot of athletics club paperwork that he had to turn in soon. However, Hyde decided that he would turn it in later.
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

The temptation of the rift kept him, and some of the people who knew Michael were now raising a light fuss as he just stared at nothingness. It was more like a siren's call, that rift. The urge to enter it here and now was starting to over-ride all of his senses of what was right. In the back of his mind he knew that regular people couldn't see, or intereact, with... This other world. But right now the urge to just go and do this stuff first hand was tempting. It was almost Trancelike when he started to reach for the Rift.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:32 pm

“Guess there’s nothing going on…” Hyde would say as he turned around to leave, but he would notice a student practically staring out into space. This made Hyde generate a somewhat puzzled look, wondering what was going on with this guy. “Umm, excuse me. “ Hyde would say as he walked over to the guy. “Are you doing ok? You got this….far away look in your eyes for a second there. I usually wouldn’t be that much of a bother to people but I kind of feel that you been doing this for a while now. “Hyde would say to the guy in an attempt to get his attention. If he was unresponsive for a bit longer, Hyde would assume that something is wrong and would have the urge to call a teacher or bring the guy to the nurses office. It would be completely out of his way, but he was still a Zela academy student. On top of that, a little bit of kindness goes a long way.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:52 pm

When Hyde spoke, Michael snapped out of it. Looking over to Hyde as he reached his hands up to adjust his glasses. Trying to play cool and calm before speaking up, "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry. I was thinking about something and I guess I just drifted off." Too bad he was in school right now because he could use a Cigar to take the edge off of that urge. He'd glance once over to the Rift again, unaware that Hyde, let along a deal of other Zela Acadamy students, could see the thing too. He'd glance back to Hyde for a bit, "Guess work has just taken a lot out of me."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

“Oh, alright! I know how you feel; I’m a waiter at a sushi restaurant. It’s pretty much a pain once all the customers start to roll in at once. “ Hyde would then hold out a hand in the gesture of a handshake. “I’m Hyde Mizumi, I’m a part of the school’s athletic club. This is a bit sudden, but are you apart of any clubs?” It would be nice if Hyde was able to recruit another person to the swim team for Koy’s sake. Koy was a pretty good swimmer, but it’s called a team for a reason. Also, Hyde never met this guy before, and it’s always interesting to meet new people in Zela. Well, he would count as new to Hyde, maybe he been here longer than him?
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

"Yes, actually. I'm part of the Musical Club. Michael Drum." Adjusting his glasses enough to scan Hyde's person over a little bit. Something felt off but he couldn't tell what, before merely turning to face Hyde directly, sliding his shades back over his eyes. "And while I don't know the struggles of a Sushi Resteraunt, I know that working in a Coffee Shop in Winter is equivilent to being in the middle of a battle field. Everyone wants warm Cocoa and Coffe."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 am

“Hahaha! I had coffee for the first time ever and I thought I was going to die or something. It was the first time that I was exposed to anything related to a sugar rush. Well, it as more of a caffeine rush, but I kept adding sugar in it. “ Hyde was trying to make a bit of conversation he never met this guy before and figured that it would pretty cool if they became friends or something. “Do you like sushi? It’s pretty good. Well, I’d like to think it’s pretty good, even though I take a lot of pride in my cooking.
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:45 pm

"There's your problem. You added too much Sugar to it. Proper coffee is a perfect blend of Caffeine mixed with sweetening substances, or left dark if you so choose. Not... Well... Cocain in a cup. Crossing his arms as he contemplated whether or not he actually DID like sushi.. He normally only ate it socially but never at home or by choice. He prefered other meals over that of Seafood. "Hnn... I can say I've eaten Sushi... At the least."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Cocaine in a cup? You mean like that Scarface movie? You now, you do look like you could be in one of those movies. I kind of just noticed that you kind of look like some kind of famous actor or something, or maybe it’s just me. I’m sure you hear that a lot from the ladies right? I guess the popular kids get it all these days. ” Hyde wasn’t too much of a formal person, not unless there was a situation that demanded Hyde to dress up. “No really, are you one of those “Cool Kids” That you hear about in school nowadays?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]   A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of destined foe [Michael/Hyde]
Page 1 of 1