Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bricks and Boys (For Frog):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:32 pm

"Aye, let's go with that, if you say so." Putting up an antagonistic reply in response to the kid's little show of snark felt like way too much of an effort to Frogerio right now. Especially compared to how easy it was to just keep his wits about him and play the card of 'not giving a shit'. "Welp, then like..." Frog began anew after a few moments of peeking over Takeru's shoulder and glancing at the cyberking he was assembling. "...that wooden box you've got there is kinda really cool for protection." He said eventually. "Like, really, everything I put into my backpack comes out later on in goddamn shreds. Too bad I don't have a cool box like you do. Would make my life waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Takeru couldn't help but agree with the last one.
"Thanks. Yeah.... I know how that is. It was the same with me for a while... then I got organized." He answered.
He didn't mention that it still was messy though. But then again, he didn't ask either.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Oh for goddamn banana biscuits' sake why was this guy so uncooperative in this goshdarn conversation. Seriously, Frog was the most anti-social person he knew, but this kid took the cake and then burned it, stomped it and threw it into the garbage bin where it bloomed into friggin' mushroom trees instead of simply eating it. Which meant Frog had to keep the convo flowing. And he wasn't good at it. He was terrible at it.

This internal debate was visible only by a slight twitch in Frog's eye.

"I see..." He tried to form a coherent sentence but to no avail. A hopeless endeavour he was to tired to try and fight against. Just like...relax. And that would be it. Probably. He just had to relax... "So...how exactly did you get it organized..?" Perhaps talking slowly was gonna help? Or would it come off as just really rude?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 5:22 pm

"I got it organized by first getting the pieces out, then sorting them into which ones I need for what part, then put them into a bag. Usually it works." Takeru answered. He wasn't really paying attention, working on the Legos and all.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:21 pm

"That sounds like a lot of work." Frog replied at the boy, restraining an annoyed cringe once more. Still no attention, aye? Wow, this kid was one hard walnut to crack open. And Frog's banana was no sturdy tool. If nothing changed, he'd have to give it up. Oh whatevs. This guy was interesting, but it could just be his sleepy mind playing tricks on him. Because last time he checked, Frog gave little to no crabapples about some 15 y-old kid playing Legos in class.

Still....................he couldn't just walk away. Once again, this wave of mannerism was probably being caused by his sleep deprivation. Or maybe it wasn't. Who knows. Either way, he tried to wave at Takeru. "Uhm. I'll be going then..? I suppose. Don't want to bother you while you're...building Legos. Also, I'm kinda purdy sure it'd be for the best if I came over to my homeroom soon. So, bye?" Frog would wait a few minutes for a reply before walking away. If Takeru gave any signs of life of acknowledgement, Frog would probably stay. Probably.

[Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:48 pm

It kinda was a lot of work, yeah. He had to admit that much. Especially when the building got tricky. There was a reason why he never went for his Dad's Technic sets, some of those parts were hard to put together without getting at least one cramp in his hands.
"Sure. See ya. Bye." Takeru said in response to the boy leaving.
... right on cue, he finished building the Cyberking.
He turned to where the boy, Frogerio was, except....
"Oh that's right. He left.... I should have asked where his homeroom is." Takeru said, facepalming.

Exit. Sanity Levels: 85% Almost normal. Kinda.
Soundtrack can be found in Signature.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 The_je10 Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 05_hierophant

Frogerio Zander of the Jester and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant have ranked up their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bricks and Boys (For Frog):
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2