Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] Empty
PostSubject: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:36 pm

As it turned out, skipping on breakfast wasn't the best idea. Though she ate very little, the fact remained that Nebula had to eat something from time to time. Deciding she didn't want to spend too much time (Especially since she overslept) in getting from one district to another, Nebula decided to eat something at the Vagabond Inn. She was pretty sure they provided food to people who weren't staying overnight as long as they paid for it, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Arriving at the homely place, Nebula would go to the dining area and order two fried eggs, then sit down alone on a table with four chairs, as every other table was taken. She began to draw, without a clear mental picture of whatever it was that she wanted to draw. The result was a macabre abstract landscape that began to take form in the paper in front of her, complete with a few somber, lankey figures.

As soon as her eggs arrived, she would thank the waiter in a low voice and begin to slowly but surely peck away at the eggs with her fork.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] O56non

An egg slipped through Frog's fingers as he walked home. Why was he holding an egg? He was too sleepy to know or care. He just wanted home after the whole day of shitty shit. After that taxi driver crashed the cab he had to walk home carrying the kibble bags. Well, more like dragging them behind himself. How he even had a free hand to hold an egg in was beyond the logical conceptuality of this realm.

Frog was on his way home. Of course, when one is sleepy, it's very easy to confuse a building generally popularized as the 'homely place' as home. Deduction brings us to the conclusion he ended up dragging the kibble bags into the Vagabond Inn. Catching the scent of cooking in the air, thought came to mind about what mom would be making for dinner. Smelled like something good. And there were a lot of smells too! Was she making a feast? Great, that meant she was gonna be super pissy when she gets tired and shit. Wow. That woman was unbelievable. Oh, was that her? The blonde woman sitting at the table alone? Probably was waiting for the food to finish cooking.

Frog left the kibble by the entrance and walked deeper inside (wow, was their house always this big???), towards the table his 'mother' was occupying, scribbling something on some paper. He sat next to her, waving groggily with a smile. "I'm home~ What'chu cookin' there? Smells nice."
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Nebula continued to pour her mind into the paper before her through the wonderous and ever-useful magic of graphite as she stopped to peck a bite out of her eggs from time to time. She knew she wasn't supposed to eat while she drew, as she risked dirtying her work, but these fried eggs were particularly yummy. It had been a long time since she had gotten to eat something that tasted so good; Prison food was ...passable at best. However, her dedicated musings would be cut short by the arrival of a new face. He was definitey not in the same plane of reality as her or any other person in the inn was. "Um... E-Excuse me, sir, but are you... drunk?" Her voice shrunk as she finished her question, unsure if whether she was being rude or not to the newcomer.

"Oh... d-did you just want my eggs? Y-You can have them if you want..." She slid her plate to the man beside her. She had a few cups of instant ramen waiting at home; she could always eat those, and it wasn't like she was poor and homeless anyway. She could always buy another plate of eggs if she wanted to, she just didn't particularly feel like talking to the person behind the counter again after she thought she saw them give her the stink-eye. It might have (and probably was) only her imagination, but she wasn't usually the type to go against her better judgement.

Last edited by Anti-Moonie on Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:16 pm

"Sir?" Wow, what was she giving him some weirdo treatment now? Like, hell, he knew she wasn't happy with how he was turning out, but some kids his age already had kids and were doing drugs and such. He was just asocial. He could've been doing a lot worse. And then the word drunk? He could hear it even over the sleepy buzz in his ears. Words like that always got to him one way or another. "Sheesh. Like hell I'm drunk." He answered loudly as he looked down at the plate. Eggs? "Come on, you know I only like 'em in an omelette. Gosh, if I didn't know better, I'd think you weren't my mom after all."
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:13 am

And now, something Nebula hadn't dabbled in for a long time: laughter. Well, more like a consecutive short streak of blowing air out of her nose while her mouth scrunched up. Though Nebula found it near impossible to be happy under regular circumstances, she was perfectly capable of finding things funny, and contrary to popular belief, laughter is not related to happiness. Depressed or not, funny was funny.

"I'm... not your mom, sir. Are you... alright?" She'd say as she gently poked the stranger's cheek to see if that woke him up from his stupor any. "Do you need me to call someone? I think there's a nurse's office here, if you're not feeling well..." She knew plenty of people whose judgement became severely altered after varying amounts of drinking (Nebula herself was extremely lightweight when it came to alcohol), but she'd never met anyone drunk enough to confuse her for their mother. That is, of course, assuming this stranger was indeed drunk, which seemed like the most plausible scenario.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Frog snorted at his 'mother's response. She really was playing dumb with him. What was this about a nurse now? Wow. He almost felt she was crossing the line. Almost. She was very close to it. If she kept this up, he'd have to get pissed at her.

"D-don't poke me like that."
He poked the hand poking his cheek and frowned, apparently conscious enough to notice that, but not conscious enough to discern an unknown woman from his mother. However, ths gentle pushing she was giving him was getting to him, proning his weary mind to crack upon the crushing tide of emotions, overflowing with them like a glass cup. The boy kneeled forward in his chair, cheeks flushing red as he prepared the rant. "If I need to call anyone, I'll call them myself. Not that I ever need to call anyone, y'know, 'cause I've got no friends. That always gets you mad when I say it. Like I don't fit in. You were always perfectly fitting in wherever you went, right? Well, that was because you were disgusting. Still are. Gosh. Now stop messing with me. See what you've made me say!"
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Nebula's hand shied away as it was poked, retreating a few inches back to its owner's chest. "I-I'm sorry, it's just... you looked like you're having trouble keeping yourself together..." And he certainly acted like it too. It wasn't exactly an everyday occurrence for a stranger to join you while you're eating brunch and cofuse you with their mother. Nebula wasn't even that much older than this boy, from what she could see at least. Either he was way out of it, or simply lousy at telling people's ages.

Nebula was passively drawn in by the stranger's miniature rambling about his life and situation. From what little he mentioned, it seemed to Nebula that his social situation was similar to her own, albeit very slightly so. Nebula would respond with but a sad little huff at the specific adjective the stranger used to describe her. She knew perfectly well she was disgusting, but she wasn't exactly joyous to be reminded of it. Still though, her mood remained relatively unchanged. "S-Sir, you really need to snap out of it. I'm not your mom. You're at the Vagabond Inn, not your home!" She would pull out her cell phone in concern. "If you don't snap out of it, I'm gonna have to call an ambulance."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 pm

"Tch...I'm sorry...I didn't mean all that..." Frog continued, but was soon overtaken by mind-boggling new dillemas. Hmmm? Now his mom's reactions were just starting to confuse him. She was worried because he looked like he was having trouble keeping himself together? Frog tilted his head at the woman, only slightly, but enough for his bangs to shift noticeably. What ensued confused him even more. She was saying they were at the Vagabond Inn... They've only lived here for almost 5 years now, but that should've been way more than enough time for them to pay a visit to this popular hotspot. However, as they were quite the distanced family, they never have gotten to actually eat there. Staying there was out of the question, of course, as their house was nearby. But it made no sense. Ignoring all the obvious signs, Frog's brain tilted and kept repeating itself in a perpetual loop. Everything and anything that might've made sense was quickly rotated back into the uncanny state of impossibility. Perchance he would've dwelled on it further had his mom not mentioned an ambulance soon after. The boy raised his eyebrow at her now along with the tilting of his head, and yawned, hiding his widely agape mouth behind a spread-out palm. Slowly, his eyes began drifting downwards. The surface of the table seemed so unusually soft today...and he was very much tired... Through the long yawn, he spoke... "I don't need an ambulaaaance...all I need is...a pillow..." Chin descending ever so eagerly towards the wooden table, he laid on it.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Nebula was... confused. This stranger clearly had some issues that needed to be taken care of, but she doubted that she herslef was the correct person to help him with them. She didn't even know the true nature of his stupor, so she figured it would be best to leave him alone for now. With agentle yet timid patting of the strnger's head, Nebula would stand up and leave the stranger be. "Umm... good night, I guess..." She approached one of the inn receptionists and told them that the man currently occupying her table probably needed to be brought to a room, and left the expense of the room on the reception desk. Waking up to find you've been charged unconsciously wouldn't be the most pleasant feeling, she though. With all that said and done, she would quickly recover her sketchbook from the table without waking up the man, and scuttle out the front door.

[Nebula has left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Users Have failed to Establish a link

Better luck next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]   Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander] Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Breakfast [Afternoon :: Frogerio Zander]
Page 1 of 1