Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] Kec5td

Map Key:

Once entering the mysterious doorway, Naito Tsurinai, and those (if any) that chose to accompany would find themselves standing in what appeared to be a large palace of some sort. It was the same sort of palace Naito's Shadow had originally taken up home when they had met once before. However, something different was afoot this time. The castle seemed to be crawling with Shadows, and something was beckoning the Tsurinai to come find it. Like a voice on the wind, it called for him. It mocked and challenged him.. It was him. The same voice that belonged to his Shadow was calling for him, but how? He had watched his Shadow become his Persona, so could it truly be his Shadow or something else? That was what he was there to find out, and he had brutal battles to endure before finding the answer he craved. Regardless, the palace looked beaten and broken, as if a great war had occurred in its massive halls. Naito had better be prepared for what was to come by walking into this tattered domain.

"I.. am a Tsurinai." A voice suddenly broke out of the eerie silence, and it belonged to none other than Naito himself. "How did our motto go? 'Defeat your fears and see beyond the horizon. Have faith in your purpose and see how all things, good and bad, fit into the picture of your life.' What useless drivel.. I yearn for a force change because I lack faith. I lack the strength to lead humanity with my own hands, so I crave to use a power unknown to me to do it for me. In reality, I am the weak one. Or atleast, he thinks I am.. But he'd never know how far I'd go for Miki's sake." The voice was neither condescending, or mocking. It actually seemed to be thoughts from Naito, or atleast thoughts that were poorly skewered from the original. What was the message there, and who was the he?

If Naito chose to make his way through the palace towards the source of the disturbance, he'd be quick to notice a few things here and there. Paintings on the walls showed his family members over the ages. It showed his Father: The King, his Mother: The Queen, his sisters: The Princesses... and then he'd come to him. However, something was off.. On all of his pictures and paintings, the face was either crossed out or removed altogether. It simply appeared to be a faceless individual with no place there with the rest of his family. Even the paintings of him while younger, studying alone, showed no face. What was the meaning of this? Surely the deeper he went into the broken palace, the more he'd find when reminding him about his past.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Walking within the streets of Shibakuzoi, Mio was talking a little stroll through the place to get the edge off what has been happening the last few weeks. It was really a stressing situation to put onto a student, who's main job was only to do good in school and learn from life experiences that come by not as much as she thought. She hasn't even done most of the things she wanted in her teen years, she hasn't even had her first kiss yet and she's suppose to put her life on the line fighting shadows. She laughed at the thought of it cause its something that still can't be explained in anyway possible, its just crazy. But she's found out more about herself through these events then by herself in her whole lifetime and she proud of it. Suddenly her phone rang in her little kitten ringtone from her front pocket. Slowly removing her phone from her pocket she opened it up to find that she has a new message though curiously was from some unknown number but was from someone named Velvet. Was this from those velvet clothed people within the velvet encased room, she wondered why before reading the message. It was about Naito and it sounded like he was in trouble, she hasn't really gone into limbo other then when she was thrown in, but she didn't think it was a place for someone to tackle on alone. But the thing that was a problem was going into the velvet room, she's never seen a door to the velvet room before nor knows how to summon it. She assumed that something must of happened around the place that would have effected her in obtaining the message, was it because she was near the place or does it go out to everyone that was a persona user. She continued to walk further with her phone in hand and noticed a certain glow from ahead that caught her eye. She looked around to see if anyone around had noticed it as well, but no one seemed fazed by it or they just didn't care. She started to walk in a faster pace to catch up to the glow which lead to a half open door with a glimmering shine coming from it with shimmering dust flying out. Holding her phone in both hands from nervousness, she hesitated before reaching out for the door, looking both ways making sure no one was watching and once her hand touched the knob she disappeared within a bright velvet light and entered the velvet room.

"Wow. So that's how you do it."

She said in an excited tone, as she spun in place looking around of the whole place, because it was all colored in velvet. Though it was such a weird thing to do it made everything have a smooth feel to it. But she couldn't keep herself engulfed by this velvety room of wonders, she had to chase after Naito and whatever problem he's having and if its wanting him to enter deeper into limbo it isn't good. She shoved her phone back into her pocket and looked around, noticing that the door that she entered from disappeared and another appeared from nowhere. Jogging to the door she placed her hand on the knob and took a deep breath before slowly turning the knob and opening the door, only to be taken over by the large blinding light from the door. Entering an unknown location, it must have millions of different places within Limbo because she was just dropped into a palace and the inside was enormous, the walls, floors and ceiling looked broken down and tattered, as if never been cleaned in a few months. As she walked forward a bit she could hear Naito's voice in the background and she was sure that sounded like Naito but the words he used sounded fishy, something he wouldn't have said. She gave it a shrug before watching a bright light appear behind her. She turned around to see Naito beside a samurai looking person covered in armor and they both held katanas. She wondered where he had gotten such a weapon, did he bring it from the real world. She stood from afar and it seemed he hasn't noticed her yet and she preferred it that way, at least for now that is. He seemed to be worried about something as he talked to himself before he started walking toward the north.

"I guess I should let him know I'm here. I don't think he likes surprises."

She followed closely behind Naito keeping her distance looked at the walls of the place, how old and torn up the place looked didn't make anything feel better on her end, with a sudden appearance of pictures with their faces torn off and others look like they were covered in marker, which made it hard to tell them apart let alone what they were of. She noticed that he slowed his pace and came to a halt in front of the next door, that looked rusted down and broken, she assumed it was probably stuck in its broken form and he was thinking about cutting it down.

"Hey Nai..Oop..Tsurinai Senpai! Wait up!"

Mio shouted waving her arm over her head as she tried catching up to him. Though as she had gotten closer she eyed and got a better look at the blade he held in his hand, making her keep her distance from him a bit. Not that she didn't trust him with that sword it was just she wouldn't want some accidents to happen near her.

"Do you know whats happening around here?"

She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

>>You may continue onward<<

Whispers could be heard from behind the door that lead into block five. The door was broken and barely hanging onto the hinges, allowing the Tsurinai male to see partially inside it. If he looked close enough, he'd be able to see what appeared to be a library of sorts. The same library he was force tutored in as a child by his strict family. If he were to enter the area, he'd surely be in for a surprise, because there was a presence behind the door. The question was what was it? A Shadow? A memory? This strange place was directly related to his mind and how he perceived his past, so it could be anything. What he could be sure of, however, was the presence being hostile towards him. After all, he was not beckoned there for a social call. No, that was not the reason Tsurinai Naito was called back within this broken Empire he had once saw his Shadow call home. There was an underlining message somewhere in the fortress and he'd be forced to find it if he wished for it to disappear forever.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm

She took another large step back as Naito brought his blade pointing up towards her in a hostile fashion. It surprised her at how worried he was, he wasn't going to take any chances and didn't believe it was the real her, but probably a illusion that was created by Limbo aiming to trick him or lure him into a trap. Her eye's widened with the sharp edge of the blade being pointed her way, she brought her arms up closer to herself.

"I..It is the real me! I swear! I'm sixteen, we both go to Kizuna Academy! I'm a first year there! We met in the library for the first time with Genji and Gabishi Senpai. Ah! Thats probably anyone would know! Uh um..I wet the bed till I was 10! I still have my teddy, that I sleep with every night! I have never Kis..killed a boy in my life! Well anyone for that matter! please put it away!"

As the blade had gotten closer and Naito's suspison started to grow, she just started saying anything that came to mind. Once it was there it came out of her mouth some of the things ran together making it sound like a run on sentence. She just tried to get him to believe that it was the real her.

"If you know what's good for you, you'd turn around and leave the way you came. This is going to be my one and only warning, Kiyomi."

Naito spoke once again in his usual cold tone as he sheathed his blade. She let out a sigh of relief with the blade gone. But what he said was kinda redundant in her point of view, if she knew what was good for her she wouldn't have continued risking her life fighting these shadows a long time ago and yet she's still here. Therefore leaving would be both a waste of time.

"Alright then. Cause it would get really annoying if you kept telling me to leave, cause I'm not."

She said in a annoyed tone, as she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks. She didn't understand why Naito was acting more coldly then he usually was especially towards her. He's had his moments....sometimes and other times he was his normal old self but never like this. He went back to his own thing kicking down the door with a loud "thud", making Mio clench her body and jump closer to Naito as he started to move into the room. Mio has decided that she's going to continue following Naito to find out whats so wrong about being here, other then the risk of dying. She wasn't going to leave Naito inside this dangerous place.

So she follows Naito within block 5.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Waiting in the room would be a younger Naito Tsurinai. He sat at a table with stacks of books around him, and simply read. If one were to try and get his attention, he'd continue reading. If one were to walk infront of him to look at him, they'd see he lacked a face, and looked more like a faceless mannequin than an actual person. Either way, this younger "Naito" continued to read the books before him, studying ever so diligently. Whispers began to shroud the room, all belonging to a familiar voice for the silver haired young man. "He is hardly my son. One as disobedient as Naito doesn't have the correct motivation to run the Tsurinai Group. So in his place, I've decided Soki is more reliable. She will become the heir to the Family." The voice belonged to his Father, one of the main influences of the Tsurinai Group in the current day and age. Apparently Naito's relationship with his family was strained. Was he simply not good enough to win his father's approval, or was it because the young Tsurinai didn't wish to follow in his father's footsteps? He wouldn't have time to ponder the meaning of this, as a crack of a whip could be heard from behind. Once looking, the young man would see a familiar face... None other than his older sister Soki Tsurinai, though she was different here. Instead, he saw a younger version of her. The last time he was her was at a very young age, so it was possible she was around thirteen to fifteen. Regardless, the young heir of the family cracked her whip with a smile.

"Little Nii-chan, always studying yet for what? Father has already chosen which of us is superior." The young female spoke in a taunting tone as she gave a condescending laugh. Whatever this thing was before him, it was not a Shadow. Perhaps a memory given physical form? Whatever the case, a strong sense of hostility came from it. "It'd be better if you weren't here. So, I'll do our whole family a favor as the heir of the Tsurinai Group. I'll get rid of you for good!" The girl cracked her whip as her body began to crack, almost like she was made of glass. Was his memory being corrupted by something? Regardless, this little girl was more than what she put on. Preparing herself for combat, she grasped both ends of her whip and stretched it out before her. "Prepare yourself, little brother!"

Fragment of Soki:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

From the look of it, it seemed that she had gotten Naito mad, as she could see that she was annoying him, without actually doing anything, maybe just having someone by his side while he was concentrating on fighting made him a little jumpy. Though she couldn't just leave him there alone, she thought it would be better for her to be there and be ignored then leave him alone within this palace. She decided to give him his space for now, as he walked forward into the room with her a few steps behind him,with her eyes wandering the room. It seemed to be a "study", one where people would spend the day reading or researching something from within their library. She never thought she'd be able to see the inside of one of these in her whole life and it was quite a sight to see, especially with its torn and rugged self making it look more authentic.

Mio noticed the young boy that looked familiar to Naito, with his silverish/white hair, but the thing that made chills down her spine was that he had no face. It just freaked her out the most of everything, though it seemed that Naito was unfazed. With a voice coming from nowhere began to fill the room, it was a deep tone and a man's voice. It sounded like it was Naito's father and he didn't sound all that pleased with Naito and decided to give the name of heir to the family. Does this mean Naito was the future head of the family? But what was he so disobedient about, that made his father change his mind? Her mind could only be left questions that couldn't be answered....not yet anyway.

With that a young girl that was around their age suddenly appearing within the room along with them. Tilting her head in curiousness she seemed to resemble Naito except for some predominant features of hers. She spoke to Naito as if they knew each other for years, and soon after mentioned of his father. Did that mean this was that Soki character the his father spoke of. She started to talk down to him as if she was better then him before threatening him. Soon after Naito spoke back with his usual calm tone as always, where as Mio was left out of the loop with only small pieces of the puzzle along with multiple assumptions which she didn't like. It placed her in a bind for the future and she might have to suck it up and ask Naito about it after. With that he summoned his persona, slicing through the card that appeared along with the light blue mist that started to appear, had brought the samurai once again to Naito's aid. It summoned an unknown aura that surrounded Naito and the samurai vanished within a blink of an eye.

It seemed that Mio was placed as back up within this little brawl between siblings, though she didn't mind it she wanted to keep her distance for the time being. She took a deep breath before clenching her fist before her, summoning the light blue mist that covered her with a feeling of relaxation. The card appeared above her and slowly made its way down, before she spun kicked it as it floated within the air. "Lets give Tsurinai a chance to attack! Come forth and strike Gawain!" She shouted, and Gawain appeared within the air and as he lowered himself to the ground. Once his foot touched the ground, he dashed toward Soki and swung his blade horizontally as he gotten closer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 am

The Fragment of Memory would take the attack head on, only taking a step back to recover her footing. Her stance remained firm and focused, even though her body appeared cracked like glass, and her crooked smile remained plastered upon her face. "What's wrong? You're so deadly serious and we're just getting started here." Lifting her hand over her lips like a spoiled rich girl, the memory fragment would give a heart filled laughter that echoed through the room. Pulling back her whip, she'd crack it forward towards the female in the attempt of cracking her right across the face. Once completing the attack, the Soki fragment would pull her whip back and hold it above her head with a smug smile. "I'm not sure who you are, but Nii-san doesn't need you in his life. I never knew my little Naito was becoming so weak as to rely on others for strength. Or hm, perhaps this female is nothing but a tool for you? Yes, now that would be the family way, correct, Nii-san? Tsurinai Group Rule #5: Use all tools necessary to achieve your goals. I wonder if she knows she's nothing but a puppet to you? That she'll be tossed aside the moment you're done with her! Haha, oh Nii-san, how dastardly of you!" The younger girl laughed as she cracked her whip on the ground once again.

Fragment of Soki:

Chances of Crit // Charm:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 pm

As he dashed past her leaving a gust of wind in his wake blowing Mio's clothing and hair flowing against it as he left toward this Soki character who seemed to be Naito's brother. Though the thing that surprised Mio was that she didn't even flinch once she saw Gawain take off toward her and took his blade without a second thought with him vanishing in thin air once his attack had finished. With that crooked smile on her face she turned toward Mio and laughing on the top of her lungs as if someone just made the funniest joke of a lifetime before cracking her whip forward toward Mio. Her eyes widened at the sight of her releasing her whip forward and felt a heavy thwack upon her cheek and roughly threw her face to the side.

Mio was left with a blank expression as her cheek started to beat red. She slowly brought her face forward once again, though twitched her eye in pain and placed her hand on her cheek feeling the mark of where the whip landed. She was left speechless from that strike and didn't know what else to do. She was just left there to listen to Soki speak and what she said sounded much like what Naito spoke of when they had their first little meeting, and her assumption was somewhat correct about him probably being brought up like that by someone else. But now it was more clear instead of just not having friends he thinks of others as tools, to be used for his own selfish gain and she called it a Tsurinai group rule does that mean that they all think like that. Clenching her fist at the very thought of it but then again, how was she different.

She took the chance to look at it again and she wasn't that different from him then she thought. She was also one who used others for her own gain of protecting herself from her own past. As she started to fall into her own thoughts, she over heard Naito starting to speak against Soki and her rambling. Agreeing with what Soki on everything she had just mentioned but he continued with another one of their family's rules and used it against her, speaking of Mio as one of his valuable possessions but she didn't really know what he meant by that, was it like she was something to help him on his quest or something of use for the future. She guessed that she wasn't in the position of choosing what the words meant but she was pretty sure they were meant in a good way.

The blue mist returned surrounding her body slowly as if alive and holding her tightly, Mio looked at both Soki and Naito still very confused on their own story she knew that they had to defeat Soki before anything can happen further. Taking a deep breath she placed her arm out as the blue card appeared above her and slowly dropped into her open palm and crushed it within her hand.

"Awaken.....Gawain!"

Entering as if bashing through the front gates of an esteemed fortress Gawain landed with both feet touching the ground and his shield held up high, before placing it by his side once again. Standing with grace and his head held high he faced toward Soki.

"Smite her down with Hama!"

Mio shouted throwing her arm forward in sync with Gawain placing his blade forward with a gleam of his eye, his skill activated and a white circle was summoned beneath Soki within a second. With a wave of his blade the circle beamed with a bright light that shot toward the sky, consuming everything in its wake.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

The Fragment cracked slightly at its brother's words, and would crack its whip on the ground. "Well if I can't use this tool against you, then I'll just take her away-..!" The Shadow was cut off as Mio Kiyomi attempted to cast a hama spell on her. The silver eyed Shadow would watch the light and sutra surround her, but would not move. Once the attack was done, she'd continue to stand in place with a narrowed eye look towards Mio. "Did you.. just try to expel me out of my own domain? How rude! Two can play this game." The Fragment would crack its whip towards the ground, causing a smog of darkness to appear beneath Kiyomi Mio. It would attempt to shoot up and swallow her, performing its own instant kill as revenge for her attempt. It was one thing to try and expel a Shadow, but to try and expel a Fragment of Memory was ludicrous! She needed to be punished! So thought Soki Tsurinai, of course.

Fragment of Soki:

Chance of Success:

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Gawain's attack struck Soki as she spoke, cutting of the end of her sentence. But it wasn't like the other shadows she faced, Soki was still standing, taking the strike as if it were nothing but a fly landing on her shoulder and made Mio's eyes widen. The other two shadows vanished within the light and were vaporized within their sights and nothing left, but she...she was left standing and gave Mio a sudden look that made her body shutter in fear as their eyes met. Soki spoke once again in a annoyed tone as she looked at Mio and spoke of playing two at that game, which made Mio scared and curious at the same time.

Beneath her feet Mio noticed it began to be clouded in darkness and grew within every second but Mio slowly took a few steps back and watched from afar. Like a thick mist started to grow and flurry within the wind and grow darker before bursting the smog outward and a large blast of darkness and death came from the earth and up toward the ceiling. Mio can feel the strength of the attack just from being a few feet away and it made her feel as if her power was as small as a rubber ball, what did that mean for Naito. Was his strength stronger then hers and exactly how long has he been going through this. She should have taken on something that she didn't know, especially since now knowing that her attacks don't work on everything, that must mean that she wasn't as strong as she thought she was.

She took another step back before tripping over herself and falling onto her bum. Sitting up and her face still toward Soki, Mio didn't know what to do, above all she was just scared not knowing what to do. Naito obviously knew what he was doing and wasn't at all fazed as much as she was, probably because he's spent most of his time here and was the reason for all those questions he's asked her, was it because he wanted to understand other peoples point of views.

"GAWAIN DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO BRING HER DOWN!"

She shouted flailing her arms out forward while she was still on the ground as the card suddenly appeared and drew closer to her, she slapped it into a thousand pieces and summoning Gawain once again with his blade unsheathed standing firm and proud. Once again he shot himself forward toward Soki lunging his blade forward before horizontally slashing his blade at her.

Spoiler:

Chance for Crit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]   Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Naito's Falling Empire [Prime Awakening]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next