Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] Empty
PostSubject: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Newman's last date had been a complete success. Shunnosuke and him had started off their dating with a date that could only be described as... fictionally perfect. It was as if it had all been planned out beforehand and written as a collaborative piece. It was a shame that the date had to have been cut so short, but fortunately today was another day, and thankfully, a day where Newman didn't have anything scheduled. It was a rare kind of day, but god damn did it land on the right spot in the calendar.

As Newman got two cones of cotton candy (Selenus was tasked with holding the second so Newman could have a free hand), he'd reach into his pocket and mull over whether or not he should call Shun or not. Last time they met, Shun made it pretty clear (though against his own intention) that he was nervous about talking with him over the phone. Thusly, Newman decided to throw him a bone and send him a text message instead.

Hey Shun

No. that's not right... "Shun" felt a little too formal... Newman gave everyone snappy nickname but Shun... He decided to rectify this

Hey Shunshine

There we go.

I got the day off today
Was wondering if you'd like to spend some time together, see some booths?
I'm at the cotton candy stand at the northwest side of the fair

As he awaited a reply or an arrival, Newman would take back the second cotton candy from Selenus's tail and start digging into one of the two himself.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Receiving a message from Newman was...weird. A "good" weird. He was still a bit unsure about phone calls, and while text messages are a very impersonal way of communicating with a close someone, they are Shun's choice for now. Until he was sure he wasn't stepping on thin ice, that's the best course of action.

...on the other hand, the first thing he saw on his cellphone's screen was an unexpected nickname. Was Newman trying to make him embarrassed? If so, kudos to him, because he succeeded at it. Nothing wrong with the lovely nickname per se, it's just Shunnosuke was not used to this lovey-dovey vibe and Newman didn't strike him as the type who was actually fond of the sappy treatment. Weird at first, but Shun could overcome the blushing and manage a composed response.

I'll be there. See you then.

[...]

Odd as it may sound, it didn't take Shunnosuke too long to get ready. As in, comparing the time he spent preparing for this day and the usual time he spends picking the best outfits in his closet, yeah, it was somewhat an improvement. While normally choosing the flashy fashionista-like attire for all occasions, being abstemious for once instead of a gaze-seeker could provide more rewards in specific situations. This for sure explains the ceremonial kimono the Kurosawa wears. Bright yellow as the sun, because being who he is he could not afford being too abstemious. Walking on japanese clogs, however, was not his cup of tea. Last but not least, there was obviously a little glowing detail attached to the left side of his chest similar to a brooch, a surprise Newman could easily identify as soon as the Kurosawa showed up at the set destination. "I hope I haven't gotten you waiting for too long?", Shun smiled. As for the Iron Dog...Shun smiled too, but a little less good-natured and more like "my smile hides the fact I want you out of here as soon as possible".
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Fortunately for Newman and unfortunately for Selenus, Shunnosuke didn't keep them waiting, as before long he stood before the two in traditional japanese garb and all the confident elegance of a prince. "Uhh... no, not at all." Newman would say, slightly taken by surprise at how elegantly Shun was dressed compared to him... and was he wearing the Plume of Dusk he'd given him yesterday? Nice touch. Nice touch indeed. "You look spectacular, by the way." Newman would say, suddenly feeling a little awkward over the fact that he'd come dressed in beige khaki pants and a white button-up shirt (The belt and shoes he was wearing both being brown.), like he'd sorely underestimated how important this was.

Selenus, on the other hand, found it to be cause for spite. He could understand using traditional japanese garb for such an occasion. After all, Shun was himself of Japanese high class and had supposedly grown up sorrounded by elite japanese culture and all of its traditions and mannerisms, but if he had been perfectly fine with wearing casual everyday (Well, everyday by Shun's standards, from what he gathered) clothes as he had been the day of their first date, then it stood to reason in Selenus's mind that the only motive for which Shun came in a kimono and cogs was to show off. And this, like most things Shun had done or unintentionally led to, pissed him off.

Though Selenus's anger was internal and he hid it well, someone who had spent several years living with him and had seen and even tracked his mental growth (Read: Douglas Newman) would be able to tell when he was angry. "I know what you're thinking, but he's off doing his own thing today. I just kept him here a little longer so he could say something to you." Newman carelessly positioned himself at Shun's side, facing Selenus. He put his hand on Shun's shoulder, eagerly awaiting for the words that he hoped would put an end to this silly little grudge.

Selenus had been instructed to apologize to Shun for the way he'd treated him the last time they'd met, but... right then he didn't feel as prepared to suck up his emotions as he had thought he was going to be. He only wanted to do it because it would make Newman happy, but seeing Newman constantly take Shun's side (Literally, even) over his own, when Selenus had been there for him through so much and even rescued his god damn life... it made Selenus angry, but not only angry at shun, angry at Newman as well! The apology was at the tip of his figurative tongue... but his anger was way past that.

Staying silent for a few seconds, Selenus finally snapped and barked at Shun. Loudly, suddenly, and hard (Have you ever been barked at by a wolf that has a little speaker for vocal cords? Not pleasant.). Immediately after that, Selenus hightailed in the opposite direction of the two. At that point, he didn't even care if the date was ruined, in fact he hoped it had been. He had his own things to do, he didn't have to deal with this shit.

The bark had even surprised Newman, causing him to drop the cone of cotton candy that he was planning on giving to Shun. In complete disbilief and a washing sense of betrayal, Newman stared horrified at Selenus as he left the scene, completely unsure what to make of things. All he could do was hone and pray that Shun wasn't mad enough at him to want nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 pm

"Spectacular". Just the kind of compliment he aimed for, causing a discreet smile to twist Shunnosuke's lips upwards in a modest demonstration of satisfaction. Newman made effort in the last meeting to captivate the Kurosawa's attention, so it's only fair this time the young one did the same, in the way he knew better: through the first sight. To it, the teen would give a light bow ahead, not bending his torso much forward, for it was a sign of subservience, and subservience was not a trait in his character.

He did not understand Selenus's presence or what participation he'd have in the date. Or even why Newman decided to invite him in first place. He could understand the "bodyguard" part of the android's character, but really now, wasn't it proven already that Shunnosuke is nowhere close to a threat? Unless the businessman had some unknown purpose for putting both face to face, something that didn't even cross the Kurosawa's mind. Okay, he could get there was some pending animosity between them because of Newman's attention. However, it was a won battle already. He already earned the man's affection and competing for it with a jealous robot (that's the epitome of ridiculousness; fighting for someone's attention with an anthropomorphic wolf robot? How much more pathetic it could be?).

"..." He said nothing when Newman started speaking, allowing the proximity as a confident sign of his victory over Selenus. What he didn't expect, however, is that the feeling wouldn't last long enough. Much to his surprise, Selenus started barking at him, resembling pretty much a normal dog. Prior to this moment, Shunnosuke's past experiences with an android allowed him to look past Selenus's canine appearance and react to him like any other android. To see him barking, on the other hand, was definitely something else. Something that shut him down immediately, leaving a shock expression on his face. More than shock...Shunnosuke was scared, even. Silent, but he froze out of what someone could identify as pure fear. As a natural reaction, he retreated one step, while his blank stare fixed itself on Selenus's figure, following his movements until the android vanished from sight. His mouth was open as if he was about to vocalize something, yet no words or sound would come out of his lips.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Newman was completely incapable of comprehending what had just happened. This wasn't like Selenus at all! He was usually polite and caring, though he didn't like to admit it. Why was he suddenly being an... well, an asshole?! Newman couldn't think of a single reason. Sure, he understood that Selenuns was distrustful of Shun, but he'd been distrustful of people before and he'd never once acted like this! He couldn't understand. It was impossible for him to understand! Douglas's inner mental conflict would be interrupted, however, by the abismal sight beside him. Shun was scared- terrified, even. His reaction of pure inability to react further was a clear sign of horror. Did Shun have a fear of dogs? Oh shit, had he messed up? This, in its own right, would've made Newman feel horrible, but what made him feel even worse was the fact that if he hadn't tried to play matchmaker and obligated Selenus to apologize to Shun, none of this would've happened.

"I..." Newman would begin, having no real idea what he wanted to say to Shun. His confidence was dropping fast, but he tried as hard as possible to maintain it. "I just..." It was no use though, as he had absolutely no way to excuse this. He was done.

With a heavy sigh and a slump of the shoulders, Newman's facial expression would turn from one of shock and anger to one of sadness and regret. "I'm sorry. I thought I could convince Selenus to get along with you, and so I asked him to apologize to you. I had no idea he would do this." He looked at the ground like a child being scolded, despite the fact that the only person scolding him here was himself. "I just didn't want you two to hate each other..." He would rub his left arm, his confidence shattered to bits. "If you don't want to spend time with me anymore, I'll completely understand. This is my fault." Newman would pick up the cone of cotton candy that he dropped when Selenus started barking and throw it in the garbage. He was at Shunnosuke's mercy now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:50 am

The few moments that passed after Selenus's departure were moments everything went blank in Shun's mind. He could run if he wanted too, but his feet...didn't move further than one step backward, and that's as far as his reaction would go. He was never the sports type of guy, having reflexes to step up or, you know, run were out of question. That and, in a practical sense, running on clogs with a huge kimono would soon prove to be a fruitless attempt. His eyes would only shift from the horizon that engulfed the animal/robot to another point when Newman started speaking. Precisely, Shunnosuke was glancing at him now, still with an undefined, empty stare. When the business man was done, a few seconds (how many? Five? Ten?) past the silence established between themselves... That's when Shun could draw a reaction.

"...you...think this is funny, don't you...?", he said, through an atypically raspy and low voice of someone who cried the night away. Where once was a blank glance, there was now a fiery, wrathful expression. Shun's eyes were red, watery, and God knows how much effort he was making to not break into tears that moment. That's a sign of weakness and he vowed to himself to not repeat that mistake in public anymore. "That's what you wanted him to "tell" me? That's what you ordered him to "say" when he meets me? How considerate...", he took a breath, and even the act of breathing was becoming a burden to him. The question that buzzed in his mind: how did Newman know? How would he know Shunnosuke's secret phobia? He had only confessed said fear to one person in his entire life! Newman "had no idea" Selenus would start barking, not like a simple wolf, but like an entire herd? What a bullshit! He brought that damn mechanical idiot to the meeting on purpose, he should know! Knowing it was premeditated made the humiliation even worse. "...I hope you are happy, because never before have I felt this...humiliated. By someone I just met, someone I was starting to..." Gosh, Shun was shaking now, his angered, red face changing to a deeply saddened shell. He, who had always been wary around strangers, was starting to trust this guy. To yearn for his company, for him...
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 pm

"...You think I wanted this to happen?!" Newman would inquire, equal parts saddened and angry. "All I wanted was to go out and have a fun time with someone whose company I enjoyed! I've never even seen him do that before!" Newman wanted to feel guilty, but Shun's severe jump to conclusions had fatally succeeded in angering him: Something that was no easy feat. Then, however, Newman began to notice Shun shaking, and the anger melted into compassion and a desire to comfort, but one that Newman knew wasn't the best time to act upon. "...Why do you think I planned this? I thought you trusted me!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:05 pm

"...Why wouldn't you? You're the one who orchestrated this meeting in first place!" "Trust" was a heavy word to use, but somewhat suitable. In a way, yes, Shunnosuke trusted him and wanted to believe he was innocent. But what proof did he have? What could Newman do to prevent the guy to keep lashing out on him and shoving him away? He had no way to be sure Newman indeed had not premeditated this event, thanks to his thoughts being clouded not so much by anger, but to the evergrowing frustration. "Why did you bring him?? What for? To embarrass me??" He took one hand right to his eyes, covering the ashamed look he had on right now. What answer could possibly justify this?.. How was he going to look at Newman in the face again after showing such vulnerability?..
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 am

"I'm telling you, I was trying to have him apologize for his behavior from yesterday!" Newman's exasperation was quickly rising, replacing both guilt and anger with an overwhelming need to make things right, not out of pity, not out a desire to improve Shun's mood (Though it would be a lie to say that he wasn't hoping such an effect would come of fixing the situation), but rather out of a simple desire to clear his name of malice. "I couldn't stand the idea of him holding a grudge, and I couldn't stand the idea of you having to constantly avoid him to be comfortable around me, so I did what I thought would mend the tension!" Was it really so hard to believe him? Perhaps it was his emotions and current situation imparting a bias on his thought process, but he refused to believe it could be so difficult for somebody to give the benefit of the doubt. "I realize what I wanted to do might've been stupid, but think about it! Why would I go through all the trouble of taking you out on a date despite my previous sexual orientation, and giving you one of the world's most expensive possible gifts, if all I wanted was to mock you?" He was hoping the brooch he was wearing would be proof enough of his intentions, but in the heat of drama and emotion, proof was often dismissed and replaced with assumptions.

Realizing that he could do nothing else in his defense, the exasperatino that filled the billionaire drained out, and was immediately replaced with sadness. Firm yet clearly saddened eyes looked directly into Shun's, and Newman's voice - lowered and gentler - was about ready to give up. "Do you see me laughing? I just wanted to do something nice for you, and I apologize for thinking I could force you and him into standing one another, but please understand my intentions..." If even after this, Shun refused to listen to reason, Newman was prepared to go home with the consequences of his obsession to fix an irrepairable relationship.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Shunnosuke listened and listened, and the more he listened, the quieter he would get. His lips were mildly open in the intention of vocalizing something, yet he opted not to. Or rather, he couldn't. For better or worse, the silence allowed the angst and ire to soothe the intensity of his stare, developing instead a blank look on his face and replacing both with the sense of remorse and a glimpse of rationality. Newman was right all the way, there's no way he could have known about Shunnosuke's severe phobia of canines, unless being told beforehand, and therefore he couldn't have foreseen Shunnosuke's uncontrollable reaction once confronted with his fear. As for the brooch...his almond eyes looked down at the piece right over the left side of his chest, glowing as bright as ever. A glow that could make him smile, if it weren't for circumstances.

"...I'm...sorry..." He placed one hand over the crystalline brooch, and the other was still over his face, with the same purpose of masking the shame printed in his eyes. Realizing his temper again made him jump to potentially hurtful conclusions, the last thing he needed right now was looking back at Newman. Now he was not only feeling ashamed but pretty stupid as well. "Of course there's no way you could have known... of course! I...I don't know what to say, I'm sorry... I shouldn't..." Now, what? Would Newman still want to date him after such a scene? Would Newman at least forgive him for lashing out? He was the one who should apologize instead, yet he felt like the beginning of this relationship already crumbled apart when a day for fun became a drama fest instead. And whether he liked to admit or not, his mind already accepted the negative outcome was a plausible output, as well as assuming his own fault.

Last edited by Shunny on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 am

Newman was completely expecting the verbal shutdown of the century (Do centuries even apply in a temporal void?), but instead he was greeted by... something... Was it guilt? Regret? Pity? For the first time in a long time, Newman was unable to read the person before him well. As Shun looked down at his brooch and apologized, Newman would immediately reply out of impulse. "No, I'm sorry. I overstepped my boundaries." It was slightly funny, seeing two people get so riled up at each other then immediately regret it and become sad. After Shun admitted his fault in he argument, Newman noticed that he was struggling to find the words with which to continue his sentence. Newman spared Shun the difficulty of having to talk any further by pulling him into a firm yet gentle hug that would (hopefully) deliver a clear message to Shun. He needn't say any more.

After the hug ran its course, Newman would hold Shun's shoulders and look into his eyes. "Here. Let me make it up to you." He would say as he temporarily absconded towards the cotton candy stand they were near of, and would return but a few seconds later with another cone of cotton candy. It wasn't much of an apology, but it was what Newman had at hand, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 pm

...a hug was definitely not in his plans from the start, or even after the argument itself. Still, it felt...welcoming to be embraced. The sort of sweetness in Newman's gesture that made the blood in the Kurosawa's veins run straight up to his face, a strike of modesty tinted his cheekbones in a faint yet reasonably noticeable faint of red. He didn't respond to Newman's empathetic attempt to just shrug the drama off, either with words or a return to the hug itself, but Shunnosuke was grateful for that. Any other person in their sane state of mind would probably brush him off, deem him crazy and just forget any attempts to pursuing a relationship after the little show they put in the festival. Anyone who wasn't Newman, and for this he would be glad.

"...T...thanks..." He of course wouldn't reject the offer, and while being pampered with gifts after a misunderstanding on both parties would certainly help lift his awfully silent mood (gosh, Shun was still recovering from the shaking!), certainly it wasn't necessary. Yet, it brought a small, faint smile in the outlines of his lips as he took it, a contemplative look on his face as the hazel eyes set fixed in the candy. "I'd like to say you didn't have to, but...I appreciate it. You know, it's been a while since the last time I had this." Last time meant his childhood days in the Silent Mountain Festival, back when Azores wasn't stage for supernatural events and apocalypse. So, after delivering the first, timid bite on the soft candy, somehow, eating it felt quite embarrassing after so long. Like he was still a child at heart learning good manners in public and failing as he dirtied himself with the sweet, except that now Shunnosuke had considerably more poise to not consume the cotton candy so avidly, therefore not risking it to fall on his expensive outfit or even getting his face all unclean. Not so much, at least, 'cause certain things are just inevitable like that.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 am

"You uh... you got a little something here..." Newman would half-comment as he used his thumb to wipe off a small piece of cotton candy that had adhered to Shun's face. It was apparent that he was trying to eat as cleanly as possible, but it was cotton candy he was eating. Nobody can eat cotton candy withou geeting at least one little piece on their face. "There we go. Stunning as ever once more. What do you say we both just forget about him and what happened and go do something fun? One footing of the next dinner bill says I can make this date better than the last one." His confidence and smugness regained, Newman graced his own face with a sly yet innocent smile once more.

Perhaps it was a simple feeling of accomplishment or progression, but Newman for some reason or another felt glad that he and Shun had gotten into a fight. Don't get him wrong, the experience of the argument itself was as unpleasant as you would expect it to have been, but the fact that they were faced with an obstacle and were able to leap over it with relative ease filled Newman with a sense of reassurance and hope for the stability of their relationship. Not to mention, it also made him see Shun in a whole new light, one that seriously emphazised his sensibility and, oddly enough, made him all the more charming and attractive in Newman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:28 am

"Sounds like a deal to me." He smiled in return, albeit still taken by some minor embarrassment upon having his face clean in such an intimate gesture. He had to admit, Newman's gentleness and tact in handling all the situation, willing to look past Shunnosuke's sudden outburst, or even the display of delicacy that made him sweep off the cotton candy from his face, made the younger experience something he has not in a long while. A flutter in his heart, exciting albeit serene, like a small seed of fascination slowly developing inside. "So, what do you have in mind for us? You took the day off, you must have something planned", Shun would inquire now in a better mood, as he kept eating his candy, though more careful this time. Smaller bites to not let bigger fluffs of sweet scattered all over his lips and face, therefore Newman wouldn't have to constantly go through the duty of cleaning him. Not that he minded the attention dedicated, oh no. Though not saying out loud, Shunnosuke frankly loved it. On the other hand, it made him feel like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 am

Smiling smugly to himself, Newman would hold Shun's hand and lead the way. "Oh, trust me, I've planned the best date you'll ever have in your life. Unless of course, yours truly wanted to outdo himself later on." He chuckled.

[Newman has left the scene with Shun in tow to have their fair share of fun.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]   Fair Share Of Fun [Shun] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair Share Of Fun [Shun]
Page 1 of 1