Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Nope, one kiss per customer! See you later Shunster...i'll watch hyde for you..heheh" Sada would say as he gave an eager wave. Hyde would wave also. "Bye Shun, i'll see you later then. .." Gabriel was currently cleaning off the stands so that they looked nice and shiny for the next customers.

"Next!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Charles was still walking around the kissing booths. Honestly, he didn't have anything better to do, and perchance he could meet another familiar person behind one of them if he kept at it. Like with Shunnosuke. That was a fine meeting. He glanced around at every stand nearby and the person behind them, but he was unsuccessful until he finally caught a glimpse of someone he really wasn't expecting to see...

"M-Morihiro?"The robot rose his eyebrows in confusion as he noticed the person behind one of the kissing booths. A smile crept on his lips.

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 Kuran.Kaname.full.966807
"Oh my, what a lovely surprise. How are you? What are you doing here? And who are your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 am

What?!!!! C-charles!! What are you doing here?!" Sada would say with a surprised tone the first time. "You shouldn't bother hanging out with people like me if you care about your career...."  

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 Tumblr_n376w3axGA1sg823uo1_500
Gabe and Hyde watched, apparently amused of Sada showing  emotions that weren't so patronizing. "Oh.. the king of greed wavers..whose this man to you?" Gabe walked over and made a sharp bow. "I am Gabriel Gatsby...." Hyde looked over to the man and blinked a few times. "Charles? The guy with the pregnant possum! I remember you!!! " Hyde would say with a smile. "Demi-God, Hyde Mizumi, at your service! "

Hey!! These losers aren't my friends! Just some old guy and the pink haired one is my lap dog! You here me? I'm the leader here!"

Yes yes..whatever you say your highness..

Ahh dont be like that Sada chan, you're actually nice..."

Sada threw a kick to hyde, who promptly dodged it. "See, that kick was slower than usual. You went easy on me..told you he was a nice guy."

Sada groaned as he looked to Charles. "using the booth? I could have swarm i heard your nagging girlfriend around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:33 pm

"Nonsense, Morihiro." Charles replied with a smile. "There's no reason to worry about that. I've never thought of you as a criminal anyways, and if others wish to do so, I don't care. What's important is how I think." Looking at the other two more closely...well, who'd have said, one of them was Hyde. Charles hadn't talked to Hyde much and they've only really met once. "Oh, hello. You've changed your hairstyle, Hyde. I also see you've found a great master for yourself in Morihiro. I can vouch for him. I reckon you're acting as his concierge? Last we've met you were working in that sushi restaurant. Haha, how times fly by."

Charles raised an eyebrow back at Sada. "Hmm? Nagging..? You mean Mae? I don't think she's around. And besides, I'm here conducting an experiment. Would you be willing to help me out with it?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 am

"I'm not a criminal, what crime have i committed anyway?

"You mean besides siding with that tentacle woman?"

Is that even a crime? Sada was only acting on the basic instinct of man, siding who he had the best choices with.

What, Gabriel, you weren't even in this season ..i know i kind of watch from above... but how do yo-"

Blah blah!!  Enough.." 

Looking back to Charles, saying he wanted to experiment, Sada would then sigh. " Alright.  Fine, i'll help you out. I always return my debts,  i have that ...come closer, you can use my booth. 
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 pm

"Hmm? So what were you talking about when you said that I'd better not socialize with you if I cared about my career? You are confusing me..." Charles shook his head, his dark hair philandering in the breeze as he closed his eyes and smiled again. "And if you're talking about Tamara, don't worry. I won't judge you. You must have had your reasons. Though my view of the events may indeed be clouded by my fondness towards you, I'll admit. Oh well~"

Nice. Charles was invited to the booth. He was kind of worried Sada would say no or something, but he was being quite positive regarding it. "Oh, good." The android said as he walked closer to the booth and to Sada. Once he was within Sada's reach, he said. "Alright, Morihiro, I'll be asking you to take the lead. I need to pay close attention to all the aspects of the event, so give it your all, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:34 pm

"Alright, Morihiro, I'll be asking you to take the lead. I need to pay close atte-"

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 13285417_1609808125977244_1324970784_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MDE0MzY3MjUwNTQ4NTQ1MA%3D%3D

Everything else was cut off from the way Sada moved in and kissed Charles. Charles made one mistake in this assumption, the fact that giving sada the lead in all of this meant thing would go his way. That wasn't true, Sada was going to show Charles that it didn't work like that. From the way that charles was grabbed, in a caressing motion of just taking everything he was. The softness of Sada's lips and the warmth he provided, it still showed that he was still human, that he still had a heart.

There was a human side to him that still existed, regardless of the change, and with the contact that Sada made with charles, he was sure to express that with his actions. "...." Sada slowly moved out of the kiss in order to give Charles some space. Sada's kisses were different. They were greedy, demanding, and dominant. However, they were also overprotective, and his body motions definitely gave off the impression that he didnt want anyone near of involved. The true showing of his greed, having something and protecting it.

"How was that?"

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 9965ba28920dae7628ead08de020e002
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:24 pm

"..!" Charles was taken aback as Sada suddenly grabbed him mid-sentence and proceeded to give him a passionate kiss. It felt vastly different from anything he'd experienced up until then. There was a sense of control he could not fight against in this kiss. Sada was stealing him, in a way. Charles's eyes widened as he realized just how much power this one small kiss carried, somehow even truer than Shunnosuke's or...no, he couldn't say it. It couldn't be more powerful than Mae's kiss...or could it? The kiss seemed physical. It took up the space around them, like some unseen force-field born from a maelstrom of emotion. Was this how he was supposed to kiss her, as her boyfriend? If so, then he was glad he could see and feel for himself...and he was grateful that fate had brought him to Sada at this festival, because it was definitely a stroke of luck for the two of them to meet here.

When Sada finally moved away, releasing the kiss, Charles could only stand there. There was so much to process about this. He was excited, surprised...he was confused...thrilled even. But most of all, glad. "Y-yes. Yes, Morihiro. This was...it was amazing, I-I'm very glad." The android smiled once more as he spoke in a quickened tone. It was a strange feeling being in control again, somewhat unsafe after getting to know what it felt like to be truly protect by another. Almost made him yearn to be kissed once more.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Glad? Are you? Why?" Of course, Sada was going to pry and try to see if he could get in Charles's head.They didnt have that much one on one conversations, and Hyde and Gabe seem to be talking about something among themselves. " Tell  me the most significant thing  about what i just did that made you happy..." Sada did say he was to help with this experiment, he was only going to do it in his own way. In the end, Charles would have to decide this for himself.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:27 pm

"Well, I'm glad because I collected a lot of valuable data from this kiss." Charles began, but his thoughts quickly drifted elsewhere. That couldn't be it though...he was still in a state of disarray from the kiss, his thoughts a jumbled mess. After a short break of chin scratching, he turned back to Sada with a beaten expression on his face. "Apologies, I really don't understand why... But the important thing you should know is that I am grateful." Charles smiled. "Oh, I shouldn't keep the line waiting. Well, Morihiro, I hope we can see each other again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:04 am

"Ahh right, the whole.. robot thing i still dont know how to do. " Funny that should be said, Charles might be more  andriod, but Sada was still more cyborg. He still had some human in him, alot more felt less expendable.   "..." Sada folded his arms and watched as Charles stumbled around his words. "Right, apparently we always know how to find eachother....till then..."  Sada said simply as he gave charles a passive but friendly wave.

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3