Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Shunnosuke venturing in the kissing booths again. Nothing knew so far, he liked to peek on other tents to see how's business going. Out of his competitive nature, of course. He liked to think his was the most very successful one by now, but it didn't stop him from doing a little bit of spy job or charity at times. Brittany was taking care of his booth, so he had a little bit of time to wander off and leave the girl with the job she so loved. "Hello?", he entered one of the facilities that caught very much his attention because he knew he'd find a familiar face there. Someone who always made his heart flutter with genuine happiness. Now, what was he doing with a booth of his own? That's not Hyde's style at all. On the other hand, he had two fellows running the place, which was enough to drive Shun's steps into his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 pm

A voice, a voice that Hyde loved to hear so much. "Shun? Hey Shun!!" Hyde would say with a happy look on his face as he looked over to see him. "You're back from your stall stuff? I got bored waiting, so i made some new friends and started one of my own. " Sada peeked from the magazine and noticed that it was in fact Shun. "Oh, that guy?! You know him Hyde?" Hyde looked at Sada with a confused look on his face. "Why wouldn't i know him, Shun is very important to me.... you know?" Hyde said with a small blush, which made Sada laugh. In the meantime, Gabe made a sharp bow. "Gabe Gatsby, at your service. I see you are well acquainted with young Hyde?

At this time, Sada had a mischevious idea in his head. "Hey Shun, wheres "Nozomi?" Does Hyde know about you two?" Hyde would look between Shun and Sada with even more confusion. "Whose that? What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Shunnosuke was happy to see Hyde in the tent, as suspected. As for Sada...perhaps not so much. The presence of Morihiro wasn't too appreciated, but nothing he couldn't do. It was his booth. As for his venomous comment, Shunnosuke glared at him to cut him short. "Sada....just keep your mouth shut. Quiet. Don't even breathe.", then he turned back to Gabe. Another friend of Hyde, most likely? Good thing this one was actually polite, to which Shun replied with a bow of his own. The maturity vibe of this young lad was enticing, definitely a plus to the teen. He was always fond of older lads anyway even if he tried to not make it too...glaringly obvious. "I'm pleased to meet you, Gatsby...Hyde...and you.", sneering to Sada, he turned back to Hyde with a amicable smile. "I wonder if you were going to tell me about your new business. How shameful of you. You could have lost a potential client because of your airhead demeanor, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:42 pm

"Ooo...so sensitive.... is this how you treat innocent business men that are .. *ahem*..honest to the core?" Sada would say in a teasing sense, but Hyde's mind was still wondering if he heard such a name before. Even more, why is Nozomi someone Hyde needs to know about?"Its a pleasure Mr. Shun..... Hyde was actually quite upset that no one came to see him, perhaps you might be the answer to his prayers?" Though, the thought of losing a client never crossed his mind. "I'm only copying what you are doing. I knew you would come for me, just like i'll come for you too, ya know?" Though, Hyde would frown as he rubbed his head. "I'm pretty smart when i want to be, and i think i'm pretty good at this too.. How about you though? How many people came to visit your booth.

"Ya, was nozomi there?" Sada would say once more, basically poking the bear with the stick. He didnt like messing with hyde, he was an innocent idiot. But Shun was just too fun to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Shunnosuke once again had his stare fixed in Sada, as if something in his eyes indicated the imminent loss of patience. His face could be as composed as his uptight upbringing taught him to be, on the inside he was about to scream at this idiot. "Quite...a few. I had a friend to assist me with some tasks and clients, however. Being alone running a booth can be rather tiresome and grow a bother eventually, but I could manage with her assistance", he smiled to Hyde. "And since you didn't come for me, I decided to stop by. After all, if Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed, isn't that quite so?", the teen chuckled, his eyes going from Hyde to Gabe this turn, the one friend of his best friend who caught his attention more than the other one who was a confessed jackass. "Definitely. Or perhaps I might be the answer to yours as well, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:21 am

"Thats cool, i'm glad you managed to find a nice person to help you out. I should cook them some sushi as thanks or something." Hyde is a little out of practice, but he still wanted to cook for a living. "Well, i don't know what any of that means, but i guess you came all the same right? So everything is fine for now." As for what Gabe said, he was charmed, but smooth "Well, if you would have me, i would be much to oblige. Regardless of what you see at face value, our booth is a very refined service. If you was to receive a kiss from us, believe that we will teat it as if you was our only love in the world, and it'll be the last time we will ever see you again."

Sada then scoffed a bit. "Ok, maybe it's not so dramatic. But  i ended up promising Hyde i'll help, so why not take it seriously. " Hyde then spoke up. "Well, youre here, if you want to gie it a try, who will it be?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:29 am

"Hm..", he crossed his arms, eyes shifting from Hyde, then to Gabe, and lastly, to Sada. After a bout of silence, he could vocalize a response to the redhead's question, a cunning smile quirking his lips upwards. "How about...all three? I'm still offended you didn't come to visit me, so that's the least you can do for me. Besides...I can always make some generosity and boost the service for you, hm? So..." Okay, perhaps not Sada. But well...he couldn't deny the bastard was at least good-looking. His coy eyes focused on Gabriel, and then his steps led his way towards the man whom he chose to be the first one from the trio to have a taste of his...services. "...shall we start...?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:07 am

All three? That twas the first time a guest had asked for something that was all three. Can they do that? Was it apart of the rules? "Fcolor=#ffccff]Fine then..the first one will be me then.[/color]" Gabe ould say as Shun movedover to his side of the booth first. The kiss that Shun would experience from gabe was something of a magnetic oull. It was as if the tnesion kept ising as he took his time to slowly make his way over to Shun's lips. Everything was taken into account, the smell of his cologne, the uniqueness of eyes, the way he looked at Shun. Everything was something out of a rolamce movie as he finally placed his lips gently onto shun in such a wat that thieri noses were slightly toouching.

Afterwards, the release of the liplock was quite instant. Fo something that seemed like it lasted for ever, it ended just as fast. " Well? Did that suffice?"

Hyde looked at them kiss and was a bit embarassed for them. As a matter of fact, shun was acting like his old seld afain, which made Hyde pout deep down inside. Sada was rather amused.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:54 am

It all came surprisingly fast, with no hesitation whatsoever from Gabe's part. Odd, because he could swear the guy would behave bashfully in light of his advances, which was part of the pleasure of his flirtatious remarks. He might not have acquired any satisfaction in evoking a reaction from Gabe, but he did have enough satisfaction from what came next. For some seconds, too many to count, too few to actually make him want more when it ended. "Oh...hum...I'm not sure, perhaps we should try again so I can form a better opinion...?", that said, he smirked mischievously, his hands getting hold of Gabe's face, preparing for another rerun. If no one intervened, Shunnosuke would just try again before moving to the next of the trio.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 Tumblr_njivl97KHo1smxh7ao4_250
That's fine, but then it'll cost one of your kisses, with leaves you with one left at our booth. I'm honored that you think i'm worth it.

Gabe would say as he had his eyes silently closed with a smirk as soon as Shun touched his face. "Shall we continue, or did you change your mind?" If shun really had no problem kissing Gabe once more, then it was fine with him. Gabe felt as if he needed the practice, and Shun was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Shunnosuke would stare at Gabe, thoughtful about what he just said...before forming a conclusion that suited his best interests. "I might have changed my mind. Not quite fair, but I can manage. You'll hear from me again", he said, smiling confidently before moving on the next one in line for the job: Sada. The one who took away his smile with just his mere presence. "Well then. Here we are. Let's get this done with while I'm still drunk enough to think you're at least attractive..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Very well then..." Gabe would say as he backed off.  Hyde was a little worried with Sada sometimes, he wondered if he would be nice to shun. It took alot of begging to Sada to listen, but once he agrees, he agrees. Though, was that enough to facilitate his companion to be well behaved throughout the process.

My kisses are a little different than gabe's.. " Sada would say as he went around the booth and Gabbed Shun by the waste, he took command, he took control. From the way he grabbed and held shun, it was as if he wasn't going to let go anytime soon, as if it was one of the precious things in the world that Sada goes on about. Then the kiss happened, It was wasn't slow, it was at a moderate speed. Sada wanted Shun to know he was coming for it, and that nothing was going to stop him. Not even the booth. If anything, it was the experience of how sada shifted and moved the regular boundaries to take control of the situation, take control of shun, in a tight but pleasurable kiss that had more mixed emotions from within the man that Shun will ever care to know. Even after it was  over, Sada still held shun for a second before letting go.

" There, a proper way..take notes Hyde. They like it when you're more dominant. Dont be all soft like Gabe." Gabe scoffed as he ruffled through his hair. "Young Hyde has his own way, dont try to mold him Sada. They were both good, and Hyde was terribly nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:28 pm

"A little different"? Okay. Shunnosuke frankly expected Sada to not know how to kiss in first place. To him, Morihiro was nothing but a gorilla. It changed slightly when he was grabbed by the waist in Sada's arms, which caused some short demonstration of surprise as Shun widened his eyes, before the kiss actually happened. For some seconds he barely knew what was happening in a way that it took longer to him to actually understand it as a kiss and enjoy it. Nothing bad, that's for sure printed on the Kurosawa's face. "Oh...w-wow...", he blinked a few times in shock once Sada pulled away, eyes still wide as a faint tone of red took over his cheekbones. Did it get hot all of a sudden or was it just his face...? He looked back to the other two young men, Hyde and Gabe, as if modesty struck him and his mind was a bit confused over the last events. Sada could be proud and consider it an achievement for his credentials. "...erm...so...?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 am

Well, while Shun was confused, the killer was Hyde. He swooped in without warning, which is much different from Sada and Gabe. Shun was flustered and didn't necessarily expect hyde to just come in like that. Though, when he did Kiss Shun, it was wild and passionate. eBefore Shun knew it, it was already over.  Hyde blushed and looked away. "W-well... i know im not as good as Gabe or Sada, but...i... hoped you liked it....." Hyde wasn't too sure if he did, he had a problem with comparing himself to other people. But Hyde had a good heart, and didn't want to disappoint Shun or embarrass himself by not doing anything because he thought his kiss wasn't going to be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Hyde had not changed a bit, despite many years having passed, he was still a child at heart. Made Shunnosuke smile once it was done, definitely bringing up some memories... "You talk like we haven't done this before...", he said, one hand going up to his face in a reassuring way that said Hyde basically didn't have to avert his eyes or be embarrassed about...even though Shunnosuke realized, perhaps quickly enough to retreat his hand himself, that the gesture was too intimate to be done in front of two other lads. "...Oh, I...I should get back to my booth. Um...It was a pleasure but time is running. Unless I can get a rerun?", he snickered, denouncing the jesting nature of his remark. Of course, if the guys complied then he wouldn't mind extra kisses... If not, then whatever, Shun would just bow a goodbye and return to his affairs. He had enough of an enjoyable time here, even if one of the trio was far from enjoyable himself, the other 2/3 were pleasant enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-    Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing Booth: The Triple Threat -Hyde, Sada, Gabe-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next