Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] Empty
PostSubject: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] ThC3v8u

"Hm. Master, may I ask if you're feeling well?"

Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] XfX7LaO

"Huh? Whatcha mean by that?"

Karna's differently colored eyes passed over their location; the makeshift table made out of a large wooden box, combined with a large sign overhead that read "KISSES - 5 TICKETS"... one could understand what caused the Persona to believe his User was crazy.

"You... what a strange kind of person." The Indian hero brought a hand up to his face and sighed, while Rita simply smirked in response as her bubblegum popped. She didn't really need to tell him anything else, since they were mentally connected. As such, Karna simply obeyed his Master and sat down beside her on the performer's Bumblebee.

"Attaboy. Now let's keep an eye out for the tick--- I mean, some lovely customers~" She flipped down her sunglasses and watched the passersby through them. This'd be an easy way of surveying people without anyone noticing... plus, she liked 'dem aviators.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Suddenly, their first customer would appear.

"I'm here to partake in this ritual!" said Masako, the fire bright in her eyes.

"M-masako, you're going a little overboard with this, aren't you?!" Tatum cried out, sticking her head out from behind Masako.

"I intend to see this through, Tatum, and I will not rest until I've seen it through. I am ready if you are willing, Ma'am!"

Tatum tried desperately to signal with her hands to "refuse Masako." The moment Masako turned to check on her, the child hid her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Rita raised an eyebrow at the... very bold girl. The two girls in front of her looked very young, though, was this really the right thing for her to do? The World User sighed and patted Karna's back to push him forward.

"All yours." She encouraged him mentally. The Persona offered some token resistance, but he understood his master's wishes. "Welcome, welcome! I'm glad to see such lovely customers showing up to this humble booth!" Rita had some experience hosting the circus, but retail wasn't in her job description. She had to make sure she worded things carefully so other potential visitors weren't weirded out of coming here... "Karna, your turn~"

"Ah? Yes." As calm as always, the Persona stood up fully to his towering 6'1, then leaned out of the booth and looked over Masako. "Hm, kids like you really shouldn't come up to a booth like this. Be careful with who you approach, there may be less than savory people running something like this." The Ultimate Persona smiled gently and ran his hand across Masako's hair, before leaning down quickly and pecking her forehead. "Be sure not to let yourself get taken advantage of."

"Oooh, what a gentleman~ Never expected it out of someone like you." The comment earned her a blank stare from her Persona.

"Either way, I suppose that should be enough. Unless that wasn't satisfactory..?" Karna glanced over at Tatum, then narrowed his eyes. Naturally, he had noticed her signal, and therefore chose to at least make it tame, instead of continuing with the usual kissing booth protocol. He couldn't take advantage of someone who was basically a child like that.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Much to her relief, all Masako received was a kiss to her forehead. More than that, she had received wise advise from him. Not that she planned to be taken advantage of, but the man had a point. The ironic thing was how he approached her, running his hands through her hair before giving a small peck to the forehead, right after said advice. It was enough to make her blush. This one definitely suited the dashing type.

"Thank you," she said, giving a bow of appreciation in their direction, "Thank you for having me. And you are right, sir. I should be more aware of my surroundings and the people involved."

Wait, did he get through to Masako?! Is she going to reconsider?! She mouthed a very noticeable "Thank you" to Karna for finally putting a stop to Masako's obsession with visiting all of the booths for Tatum's sake.

"If I'm going to continue in this, I should carry protection." Masako replied. With that, she summoned her soul-bound Katana and bowed once more. "Thank you for your words of wisdom. Let's go, Tatum."

Tatum's eyes went wide as she witness what just happened. Since when could she summon a sword?!?!

Wait, that one girl with the giant knight monster did it too, right?! Does Masako also have a giant knight monster?!?!

Was Masako seriously considering attacking anyone who would take advantage of her?!?!?!?!

"... I can't tell if I should stop her from hurting someone or let her do it if the someone was going to take advantage of her..." Tatum groaned, "Ooooh, why can't I have super powers like everyone else! Why is everyone in Endymion a fricking ninja?!" With that, she rushed after Masako, but not before bowing to the two politely and thanking them for keeping it tame.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Takeru stepped in, hesitant to enter, and took a deep breath. Why, why, WHY did he agree to do this again? Oh right, Telos wanted more customers, and they needed all the chances to advertise they could get.

"I-I guess this is it." Takeru said, nervous at what was about to happen. He rushed up, kissed her on the cheek quickly, than ran out, pausing to thank her, grab the ticket, and swap it with a flier advertising Telos's stand before running out embarrassed.
"And this is only the first. Telos said I had to do all of them if I wanted to find out why several lookalikes of me started showing up... and who the hell one that now seems to be in our booth is." Takeru muttered to himself, resigning himself to the task.

OOC notes: :
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:10 pm

"Hm!" Karna reacted as fast as you'd imagine from an Ultimate Persona, quickly getting his chest in between the incoming boy's lips and his User's cheek. Rita raised her eyebrow and peeked from behind her Persona's shoulder.

"...the hell was that about?" She scratched her head and shrugged. "Ah well, tickets are tickets..." She then went back to leaning back on her motorcycle, with Karna shaking his head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:57 pm

FLAP FLAP

Bernard was looking around for something to certainly entertain her this evening, oh what would it be? The owl simply did not like anything loud or rambunctious, after all snowy owls like herself had rather impeccable yet very sensitive hearing. For now however, the owl was busy preoccupying some kid who would not stop staring at Bernard with some sort of gaze. What do you want kid?Shoo shoo.Bernard flapped her wings violently at the child as they tried to grab the owl. Managing to only barely succeed in getting away. the humans these days....So touchy to someone as gentle as moi~

Opting to fly away, Bernard would happen to come across a kissing booth as she flew. Why did humans enjoy to preoccupy themselves with kissies and the like?This brought back some memories of brit always cradling and kissing the young hoo, without wondering how she felt about it. Such an airhead of an owner, atleast she was away from the human for now.

Though curiosity killed the cat, and it certainly would be the death of Bernard today. The young hoo opted to simply try checking this booth out and would flap her way over in front of Rita and her persona. Simply remaining in the air before perching herself. Upon seeing Karna however, the owl would embarassingly blush. Soooo. Hoo Hoo~. Which one of you is gonna be my prince charming today?Bernadette would then offer an obligatory flap flap of her wings to indicate the owl was ready, who would sweep her off her feet?

Could the sun burn the cold prison that was Bernards heart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]   Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebees in your stomach? [Kissing Booth Work]
Page 1 of 1