Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]

Go down 
+3
Jerry
Dandanni
Shunny
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Well then. Honestly this felt all sorts of awkward, and while he wasn't really interested in making his mouth wander off to somebody else's (it's not hygienic at all! Plus the diseases you can get, like herpes....you never know where the person you're going to kiss put their mouths at before!), one thing he wanted was to check how many people would actually show up to give him a try. Because, frankly, Shunnosuke knew he was hella cute. Alphonse would probably deem him as "above average", but that's largely an understatement. Better than most boys around his age, and under the right conditions better than most girls as well, the young Kurosawa liked to think the future visitors would consider themselves lucky for having a chance to earn his attention...and possibly a kiss, if they're interesting enough. Well, if they aren't, that's what the glass of vodka next to him is for: to make him drunk enough to numb his senses and pretend everybody else is equally attractive.

Meanwhile, Brittany would like next to him, holding a mirror while she makes the last adjustments to her hair. It's just like the song says: Lipstick, check, high heels, check, hairstyle, check.

"Frankly you shouldn't put so much effort if you're not sure what kind of customers we'll welcome..." He said, nonchalantly, looking at Brittany with utmost indifference. The girl, however, was happy to see her lips were as red as flashy, thanks to this new lipstick she brought just for this occasion. "Maybe. But I'm a model, I kinda, like, live on my image. And for this job to succeed, I sorta need to have a good image, right? Here, use this, I'm sure it'll make you look more attractive. I mean, you're gay, so not a problem to put on a lipstick, right?", the girl handled him her lipstick, only to earn a sighing reaction out of her companion. "I...pass, thank you very much. I'm sure my lips look great as they are, I don't spend hours moisturizing for nothing", the Kurosawa glanced at her and leaned against the booth, tiredness (or boredom) all over his countenance. "You better cheer up then or your "moisturized" lips will get dusty tonight. Also, you might want to...you know...throw that glass away. No one likes to kiss someone who tastes like alcohol. Or cigarette. It's, like, the most disgusting thing ever. It's even worse when they take those menthol drops, like Halls, as if the mixture of flavors helps anything. Ew!" Shunnosuke glanced at her silently...yeah, he could see where she's coming from, specially because he had kissed a certain smoker guy before and...nope. Now he had recovered from the blind feeling of infatuation, he could think rationally about it and Brittany was, indeed, right. "The vodka is staying, thank you very much. Don't wanna risk being sober if I'll be forced to seal my lips with some ogre. Better to be drunk at that time, at least I can blame it on the alcohol for all it's worth.".

The night would go on and on...

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Rd2jVKQ
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

"Prepare yourself!" came the sudden announcement, "For the most passionate kissing that I can muster!"

"This is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?" Tatum asked Masako, hiding behind her and watching as Masako pointed dramatically at... two people?! "Y-you're not gonna-"

"If I must, I will kiss every being on the face of this planet to earn you a souvenir," Masako announced, placing herself before them and waiting to be acknowledged.

This is madness! thought the ten year old child, hiding behind the entrance now. Madness... THIS! IS! MASAKO- okay, I'm done with that reference...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 pm

If anything, the presence of two younglings was enough to separate Brittany and Shunnosuke, the former trying to persuade the latter to give up on the drinking idea. While she clearly shows a distaste for the strong smell/flavor of alcohol, Shunnosuke on the other hand appreciated it more than anything in that night. Not that it's more important than two KIDS coming to their Kissing Booth, and while Shun could be a loose spirit at times, he wasn't that irresponsible. Contrary to certain people who lied in Azores, Erisia and Endymion, pedophilia and child abuse were not on his book.

"...erm, does your mother know you're here?" He lifted the eyebrow, as prideful and acid as always. As for Brittany...she clapped her hands cheerfully, looking happy with the presence of both of them. "Customeeeers! I knew they'd come sooner than later, but I didn't know so soon! So, who do you want to kiss? You get to choose: Brittany, the lovely model in an ascending career from Endymion, or...well, Shunnosuke, a company manager in training from Azores who looks a lot like the father of that girl who's chasing Julius!" Needless to say, Kurosawa was far from happy from such statement. "Mind you, I'm not in training anymore, I run that company. Besides...are you out of your mind? Pretty but dumb? They're children! And...girls! But anyway, they're children and I'm not some kind of Tremora, you'll have to excuse me on this!"

With a roll of eyes, she chuckled and leaned forward, wearing her typical bright and inviting smile. "Tsk, fiiiiine. Don't mind him, girls, he's not that grumpy once you get to know him at all. So, let's get this done, shall we?" Placing her hands on the older girl's face to draw her closer, Wilson didn't waste time, gently placing a kiss...on Masako's forehead instead! A kiss that didn't last long, despite Brittany putting some effort to make it tender to the customer because that's what she's there for. "Ta-da! As for the other girl, sowwy, but you need to be this tall-", her hand gesture far above Tatum's head indicating the appropriate height for her, "-to visit us! It's just the rules, but I'm happy you two came visit us! Come again next time, mmkay? I'll be waiting! ❤"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Why was he even here in the first place...? Had it not been for Azami forcing him here for leaving them back in Azores, he wouldn't have gone anywhere close to a carnival of this size. Everything was just... too cheerful. Sickeningly so, in fact. But hey, he had to repay the debt to the Wild Card somehow, as the android wasn't too keen on keeping those for too long. After a little bit of a walk down the busy walkways of the festival, Phalanx eventually stumbled across a booth which... stood out quite a lot.

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Tumblr_nyms5sJNEJ1u7gyjmo1_500
"A Kissing booth...?"

He looked at it with a slight hint of confusion, wondering why such a thing existed in the first place. Were humans really that desperate for affection? As much as the place's bright colors repelled him, he was still a bit... intrigued. That, and the looming gaze of Azami and Joshua hung heavy on his shoulders. Yeap... He had to do this. With a sigh, he took a step forward, and walked inside.

"Yo."
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:13 pm

"Thank you for your time," Masako said, bowing in politeness (and incredible gratitude) to the apparent up and rising model.  "Forgive my intrusion.  Let's go, Tatum!"  With that, she marched onward.

Tatum could not believe what just unfolded before her.  Did that girl handle this in the most gracefully tactful way as possible?!

"... I will support you with everything I have that's available to me," Tatum said to Brittany, "You are now my hero, and I hope you become a grand shinning star for all to see.  Mr, thank you very kindly for sticking to your guns, I promise I will look up your business and spread the good word."  With that, Tatum rushed after Masako, cursing herself for ever bringing up the tickets.

As she tried to catch up to Masako, she noticed the man who was walking in after.  "They are awesome people," she announced to the android, "They are awesome and you should give them all the support!"  With that, she left.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:28 pm

After the departure of the two young ladies, Shunnosuke turned to a waving Brittany, his face sharing nothing close to her satisfaction. They were nice kids. Shun, however...wasn't. "...you do realize that was cheating, don't you?"
"Who cares? My booth, my rules! It says we have to reward them a kiss, but it never said where!" She winked mischievously to Shunnosuke, who thought to himself... Brittany was clever. She may look like an undisciplined airhead more often than not, but looks can be deceiving after all, and the girl handled it better than he'd ever thought. Somehow, it annoyed him. So he was all worked up for nothing? Urgh. Thank Gaga he had a glass of vodka right next to him, for this kind of occasion. He was almost drawing the cold surface of the glass to his lips, when an unexpected visitor appeared... Someone he never thought to be interested in this kind of affair, simply because of his inhuman nature. That and the guy was a pain in the ass, for all Shunnosuke could remember. "What. The freaking hell. Are YOU. Doing. Here?"

"Welcooooome! ❤", Brittany nearly jumped in front of Shunnosuke, anticipating an unpleasant reaction. The guy had some nasty temper once he's provoked and the least thing she needed was someone ruining the business for her. "No, really. Don't interrupt me, Brittany, this guy is a jackass rob-"
"We are your lovely hosts and, like, we're so totally happy to see you here! First, choose who of us you'd like to receive a kiss from. Me, Brittany, or...", she glanced to Shunnosuke, who simply and vehemently rose his eyebrow in the most scornful way. The night had just started and the girl was already getting on her nerves with the optimistic attitude and the attempts to shut him down whenever he tried to warn her about Phalanx's true nature. Well, not his problem. She said it was "her booth", so she could shove it up her as--throat and do whatever she wanted. He'd just stay on the background watching the mess it'd be, while appreciating a few sips of vodka. "...or me, Brittany! So, shall we begin?", she giggled to Phalanx. He was a rather cute guy in her book. Not super hot or anything, but he wasn't bad. Why would Shunosuke be so enraged anyway? She'd never know.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Phalanx blinked, momentarily taken aback by the sudden welcoming by a girl he'd never met before and... someone he did in fact know. Figures. Of course he'd have to run into him of all people. The universe did really hate him, didn't it? Or did he just make it too easy? It was hard to truly tell with him, and his current predicament, but regardless of what he thought of the situation, he had a choice to make... Kissing a girl he didn't even know, or kiss someone who despised him... It was a nobrainer.

And the "lucky" winner is...:

He'd give the loser a sly gaze as he spoke up, before moving in towards the other for a kiss. Being a machine, he had never done this before, but... it couldn't be that hard, could it? Humans did it all the time, right? And he was better than them! Of course he could kiss the winner well!

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] F297c912c96836b91478260bfef99d59
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Alright, the guy chose Brittany. Deep down (but not so deep), Shunnosuke was feeling...diminished. How could he? Phalanx had to choose HIM, not HER! But whatever, he can have Brittany for himself if that's what he desires, the Kurosawa wouldn't care. Phalanx's loss, not his, because damn, Kurosawa was one freaking good kisser. He had to be, after practicing with a lot of guys before (Sharaku, Hyde, Nozomi, Julian, even Blaez!), he had to be good at what he does. Meanwhile, Brittany held Phalanx's face carefully and sealed his lips with her own.

Something about it didn't feel right, though. The girl couldn't put it in words, but if she had to find a suitable word, it'd probably be..."mechanical". A bit cold and plastic, metallic even, as well. Almost as if she's kissing door knob or something you normally wouldn't put your mouth at. Regardless, once she pulled away, Brittany was smiling, still living the role of being a good host for a good customer. "Here, cutie! Come back anytime, I'd love to reward you another one. And if I'm not around, I'm sure he would love as well", she pointed to her business partner, chuckling. His response? A disgusted, sneering face.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Desu10

"Are you both doing alright?"

A blonde poked her head inside of the booth warily, making room for the previous patron to exit before she slipped inside, struggling slightly with her arms full of water bottles and straws. She offered both Shunnosuke and Brittany a small, but bright smile. "I came by to see how you were doing. And to give you these." Shifting the waters to one arm, she handed both workers a bottle each. After a second of balancing the rest of the items, she managed to hand Brittany a straw as well. "Is there anything else I can get you two before your shift is over?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:26 pm

"S-shunnosuke?"

Charles's eyes widened as he caught a golden haired glimpse behind one of the kissing booths. At first he was sure he was just seeing things, but like, looking at it... It really was his friend. Along with some pink haired girl. His thoughts immediately drifted to Mae and the reason why he was even trudging around those booths in the first place. Mae's hair color was better though. her color was yogurth pink. This girl's was just pink. Still, seeing a familiar face in the crowd brought a smile to the android's face and he couldn't help but feel drawn to the stall and towards Shunnosuke and the little crowd that had gathered around which he wasn't really paying any mind to.

"You're one of the kissers?" Charles asked in disbelief when he came over, but still kept smiling. "That means you know how to kiss, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:13 pm

"Ooooh, you came just-in-time! We're doing so well, we had three clients already by now! This is totally awesome, right? Like, totally!" Brittany quickly approached Destiny, helping her with the bottles, while Shunnosuke...well, he helped himself with vodka. He figured she wouldn't come to check them anytime soon, so the vodka came in handy in case he felt thirsty. Not that this was the initial purpose of bringing beverages to his "work office", but nevermind that. Shunonsuke opted to leave the girls conversing, and would gladly distract himself with some random thoughts to pass the time, if it weren't for Brittany's almost shrieking voice calling his name. "Oh, Shuuuun? You have visitors, just for you!"

...the moment he saw who it was, he almost spat his drink. If he had heart problems, likely he would have passed out right there. "Ch-... Charles?" What was HE doing here? Don't he have a girlfriend? And...what with these embarrassing questions? Couldn't he wait until he's alone to actually ask such things? "Oh yes, he's great! And I can totally tell he was waiting for you to come! Totally! ❤", Brittany winked to Shunnosuke, giggling mischievously like she knew what was up between the two, unaware of Charles's mechanical nature. "...please, pay no mind to her. My...work partner is just...funny like that. Now...", ignoring completely Brittany's teasing, he pulled Charles closer to him by the arm, while distancing themselves from the two girls.
"Why are you here, again? And where is that bit---I mean, that girl?" He figured calling her names hardly would make Charles pleased. Being the goody two shoes he is, probably the android would be upset by Shunnosuke's usage of his vocabulary and the least thing he wanted to do was upsetting someone who had nothing to do with his resentment for his girlfriend...even though he technically had something to do with it, because he chose her as a girlfriend in first place! Quite an annoying thought. Charles may be an android, but he deserved better.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 am

"Oh, three already?" Destiny responded with wide eyes. "Oh my...if the rush gets too much, feel free to take a break for a bit. We do have others on call, after all."

As she spoke, she began riffling through her skirt pocket, finally pulling out a handful of tickets. "Let me see...ten, plus three..." She handed Brittany a strip of tickets before leaning in and quickly brushing her lips against the pink haired girl's cheek. She then slipped another ticket into Brittany's hands, offering a shy smile. "Four customers. ...Ah..."

Her cheeks filling with pink, Destiny began to back out of the tent. "W-Well, if anyone else stops by, just see me and I'll give you the rest of your tickets-!"

With that, the girl all but ran away, head bowed in embarrassment.

Brittany and Shunnosuke have earned a total of 14 tickets thus far!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:25 am

"Oh." Charles turned to the excitable pink haired girl for a moment. "Then I've come to the right place, if Shunnosuke is so good." He tilted his head and smiled before getting pulled in by the golden boy.

"That girl? Oh, you mean Mae!" Charles chuckled. "Right, I have no clue where she went. And I'm here because I'm afraid I lack sufficient data necessary to properly execute the act of 'sharing a kiss'. I thought I'd better come here so I can see for myself." The android meantioned in a matter of fact tone. He didn't seem embarrassed or anything. On the contrary, he seemed almost expectant, glittering with a sort of flare around him. "So, will you be my teacher?" He asked as he pulled out his ticket and placed it on the stand. "Am I supposed to clear my mouth with alcohol before we begin? I just saw you do it."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:58 am

Brittany watched with silent, baffled eyes as Destiny retired from the booth, confused gaze following the blonde's departure. "Did she...? Wait, wasn't I supposed to be the one giving out kisses...? Isn't that against the rules?" Was Destiny another customer, or was she talking about Charles? This was so mind boggling for her simplistic mind!

...now, as for Charles himself, Shunnosuke sighed. So, he was here to just learn "how to kiss" before going for the real deal with Mae? Not cool. Though the Kurosawa wasn't too fond of the idea of being treated like an experiment, on the other hand it meant he had never kissed Mae. After all, he wouldn't be here. That leads to the obvious conclusion: the Kurosawa got to to be the first. Amusing. How would Mae react once she knows his android boyfriend went for someone else first? The thought of it was far more pleasing than the whole condition of kissing a machine in first place. In fact, he didn't even think about it that momento. "Well then...I'm honored you came to see me. And don't mind the...um, alcohol, it isn't important at all", he smiled sly, holding Charles's wrists as if directing the android's hands to his own waist. All to create the complicity atmosphere a couple shares. No, they weren't a couple in the real sense, but let's not nitpick or jinx this. "First, you hold the person you're going to kiss and drags them close...like this. You can also leave one hand at their back and place the other behind their neck if you feel dominating, it's your choice. If you feel like waiting for them to make the first move, that's fine. If not, you can take charge and do as I just taught you. Then..", he said, glancing at Charles as if lost in thoughts. An android...and yet he's human in almost every sense. The poise of one, the voice, the smile, the look on his face, the eyes, even the heart... "Heart", metaphorically speaking. Technology has really evolved beyond his imagination. "Then...you get closer...", his voice tone absentmindedly lowered at the same pace the amber eyes of Kurosawa slowly closed, the same pace his hands held tenderly Charles's face, the same pace his lips coyly drew themselves to meet Charles's...

And...

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] 2252566

...lt didn't feel stiffy at all. The lack of a tongue might have been a problem otherwise, but to Shunnosuke, it was like kissing a marble statue. An alluring, good-hearted, living statue whose skin felt no much different than a human. Because to him, Charles was just like one.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:22 am

Charles watched Shunnosuke as he explained the process. He'd let the golden boy hold his hands and position them however he needed, giving an occassional nod and whatnot. "Mhm. I see. Like this, right?" This was really educational. Not only was Shunnosuke guiding him step by step through the process, but he was also giving advice on how to appear dominant or whatever. Such assertion seemed to be a prominent feature of human interactions. And when Shunnosuke drew in close to seal the act, Charles closed his eyes and embraced the hands which so doubtlessly grasped his face.

"..." The android allowed Shunnosuke to kiss him however he liked, staying mostly motionless as their lips met. Shunnosuke was the teacher and it was not his place to interrupt... But still... Shunnosuke would be able to feel slight movement as Charles attempted to mimic his lip and tongue movements, attune them to his own into a sort of dance, with the stage being their mouths, obviously. And it was a gentle dance which slowly melted into harmony, pleasing to both the android and the man.

When it finished, Charles opened his eyes, at first he seemed to back away for a moment, confused at what had just happened and how it was more than he'd expected. But then, he remembered why he was here and a smile quickly formed on his face. "Wow, Shunnosuke, this was great. I can't believe it-Mae and I have been doing it wrong this entire time! Like, we never had this whole 'dominance' concept or anything, nor have we been all over each others' waists! Usually I just looked at her hair and we just kissed!

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Charles1_by_ninjacyndaquil-daj1x13
"Thank you, Shuunosuke, this was truly and invaluable experience!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double [Kissing Booth Work Thread]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next