Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:36 am

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Mbr1ok
"You... mo...nster. Vile, evil, rotten gi..rl...
Now I see why the Great Father chose you."

Inside one of the many kissing booths sat a large, monstrous creature. It was an entity which certainly wasn't human, at least not anymore, for years of countless battle had melded its flesh to the metal armor it wore and it had become one of the very demons it had once slain... This entity was Bhima, one of the many Personas of Azami Aihara, and today it displayed an emotion other than rage: crippling embarrassment. A fiery blush seared through the metal plating concealing its face as the eldritch, fearsome being stared down shyly at its hands which rested in its lap. Its master, meanwhile, stood to its side with an irritated expression as she awaited customers.

"Shut it, you big oaf. You're one of my Personas, so you'll do what I say, understood?"

An awkward silence ensued between the two for quite some time. It felt as though it went on for years, but in actuality it only lasted about five minutes or so. The towering, lumbering creature frustratedly adjusted the maid headband atop his head while quietly weeping to himself.

"If you're... so desperate for tickets... then why couldn't you do this yourself?"

The Persona asked in a sorrowful, inquisitive tone. Her glowing, yellow eyes glared at him like piercing daggers as her cheeks turned a shade of bright red.  "M-Me?! There's no way in hell I-I'd do something like this! What do you take me for?" She demanded an answer flusteredly as Bhima gazed at her silently. "..."

"...Whatever. You have no right to judge; we're the same person, after all. I'm not doing it and that's final, so pucker up and get ready."

COME KISS AZAMI AIHARA!!!
...'s ugly-ass Persona.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:53 pm

"Prepare yourself!" came the sudden announcement.  Apparently, up first was Masako, Tatum hiding behind her legs.  

"For I swear to you, I will give this kiss my all.  Engarde!" Masako announced, pointing dramatically at the Persona.

She found herself pausing at the sight of whom she is to kiss.  It was a persona, right?  And the woman next to it was... their user?  She found herself blushing.

I don't know if I can do this!  I'll technically be kissing a girl this way, and I'm pretty certain that I'm straight!  Not to mention... She looked at the armored creature, and found herself making a face.  Not to mention the rather poor choice for whom to kiss... should I skip this one?  She looked down at Tatum, hiding behind her apparently because there was people nearby.  Tatum always seemed to be shy around strangers.

No, I can't let my personal fears get the better of me.  I have to do this.  For Tatum!  The fire returned to Masako's eyes as she firmly planted herself in front of the Persona, waiting for acknowledgement.

For the record, the real reason Tatum is suddenly so shy is because she's in her school uniform, not her favorite jacket.  That means absolutely no way to hide her face, meaning all Tatum can do is hide when she can.

"Y-you can do it, Masako!" Tatum cried from a distance, "Show that beast who's the better kisser!"  That said, she quickly hid behind the side of the entrance, thinking That thing is gonna bite her face off, that thing is gonna bite her face off, that thing is gonna bite her face off-
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:57 pm

As the first customer approached, Azami couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. The plan actually worked? Someone was going to kiss Bhima? She should have been happy since it spelt success, but she was far too weirded out by this strange girl's enthusiasm to do anything more than raise an eyebrow. "Uh... Okay, Bhima, kiss her, I guess." The Persona, seeing no other options, resignedly leaned downward and came towards the lips of Masako. Its mouth slowly began to move and...

...then proceeded to engulf her entire head.

"BAD BHIMA! STOP IT! STOP EATING THE CUSTOMER!" Azami repeatedly shouted as she summoned her soulbound shinai and began to whack her Persona over the head with it. Eventually the Persona would relent to its master's will and stretch its jaws open again before pulling backwards, thereby allowing Masako's saliva-coated head to slide out. Azami would turn to her with a steeled, apathetic expression, though behind this mask rested disgust at (and perhaps even some pity for) the Cadet. "I hope it was everything you were hoping for, you revolting pervert. Now unless you're going in for seconds, please leave."

"..."
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Neither Masako nor Tatum saw this coming. The most bizarre part was how calm Masako was during the entire ordeal.

"SHE'S GETTING EATEN ALIVE, SHE'S GETTING EATEN ALIVE!" Cried out a panicking Tatum. She kept running in circles scream/chanting that line while it happened. Then she thought enough to try and pull on Masako's legs to get her out.

At least the giant beast relented and let Masako out.

Masako had the most indignant, and disgusted face she could produce. And yet, despite this, she got up, gently whipped a little of the saliva off, and bowed to the two.

"Thank you... that was... different..." was the most polite way she could manage that. With that, she walked away, stiff as a board.

Tatum could only bow low as Masako left.

"I'm really sorry about this! She's doing this to get me tickets! I tried to stop her but she's in her determination mode! I'm really sorry for this, thank you for not eating her!" With that, she rushed out after Masako.

"Now will you stop?!" Tatum asked desperately of Masako. She got no response. "M-masako?"

"I kissed it's tongue," she replied. When she said she was going to do this passionately, she meant it, even if every moment of it made her skin crawl and was guaranteed to give her nightmares for a week. She hoped she could repent her sins and get a chemical bath when this was all over.

"EWWWWWW!!!" was all Tatum could exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Tantum's apology would be met with no response from the Persona. It'd simply look away sheepishly and do its best to pretend that none of this ever happened. Azami meanwhile would dismiss her soulbound and lean against the side of the booth while counting her tickets. Summoning her Persona was painful enough on its own, but leaving it out like this was starting to give her one killer headache. Whatever the case, it was better than having to man the stand herself, so she wouldn't complain.

"Hm... Maybe I can get some other Personas to work this thing. Cu may be completely useless, but he's definitely not as hideous as you, and I'm sure Fortuna and Cybele would be popular with the guys."

"Ple...ase do. I'm not sure how much more... of this I can take."

"Man up, you big baby. It was just one kiss; I'm not even gonna consider letting you call it quits this early on."

The entity let out a groan and the two of them began to await the arrival of new patrons.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:13 pm

"Hello? Aihara-san? I was wondering if you--" a high-pitched shriek followed by the sudden cacophony of plastic falling to the ground cut off the rest of the question. Water bottles rolled across the floor, straws scattered near the entrance, and one girl watched it all, eyes wide and chest heaving. She laid one hand on the booth to steady her shaky legs, resting the other hand on her chest.

After a moment of staring, the girl looked down, a dark blush overcoming her features. "O-Oh, I'm so sorry..." She knelt on the ground and began collecting the bottles of water, eyes glued to the floor. "I didn't mean...I just...I just didn't expect, ah..." Destiny's voice trailed off meekly as she finished collecting the water, holding the (fortunately) unbroken bottles in her arms.

There was a few seconds of silence before Destiny spoke again, managing to offer Azami two bottles of water. "Sorry, I just...wanted to check on you."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Destiny's voice would attract Azami's attention as would the sound of bottles slamming against the floor en masse. Her employer was obviously frightened and Bhima seemed the most obvious culprit. The Wild Card would shoot him a glare, but the Persona would remain unfazed by it and merely shake his head from side to side. It wasn't his fault; he had been forced to work by his master, so it only made sense that the crime of spooking Destiny fell on her and not him, though he wasn't going to express those thoughts aloud for fear of Azami extending his sentence. So he'd simply feign a guilty look while she rushed over to the blushing girl.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! The better question is, are you? You looked like you were about to have a heart attack there."

Graciously she'd accept the bottles of water and toss one over to her Persona. He'd catch it in his hand, but his clawed fingers tore through the plastic bottle and caused it to pop spilling water all over the floor. Azami gave him another dirty look and this time, fed up with his treatment, he returned the favor.

"But yeah," she paused and unscrewed the cap of the bottle to take a quick sip of water before continuing, "we're doing alright. Just had our first customer. She was... surprisingly enthusiastic about it. I guess I must be doing something right."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Sena_kashiwazaki_render_by_lizzrawr-d475fr9

"Y-Yes, I'm fine..." She tentatively met the other girl's gaze, smiling sheepishly. She still, however, did not look at the persona again.

Destiny began to take small steps backwards out of the booth. "Alright, well, if you need anything, you know where to find me. ...Oh! And, ah, here!" There was a brief struggle as the blond began to set down the bottles, carefully reaching into her skirt pocket to pull out a handful of tickets. "Here's your ten, plus two for your past two customers."

After handing Azami her tickets, Destiny leaned in and brushed her lips against the other girl's cheek before hurrying away, calling back hurriedly, "If anyone else stops by, come visit me again to pick up your extra tickets!"

Azami has earned 12 tickets thus far!
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:04 am

Takeru walked into possibly the worst booth ever.
It took all of his courage and half his sanity, but he kissed Bhima because he had too.
He passed out after because of the mental trauma.
At that moment, a different version of Takeru entered, looked down at his unconciously self, then at Bhima, then sighed.
"Man... this isn't worth it sometimes. Nothing personal. See ya. Stranger, sic'em." He said scooping himself and a prime persona known as the Phantom Stranger popped out, promptly Samsara'd Bhima, incapacitating the persona, and putting it out of it's misery.
"I have a match to catch, so see ya." The alternate Takeru called out, taking one more ticket for Takeru and leaving an advertisement for the Challenge Zone in the process.

Tickets earned so far: 2.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:04 am

The Samsara would fall pretty promptly into the ground as a strange man appeared in front of Bhima in a flash. His sly smile was distorted by a simple pucker as he whistled, his Gravity skills finishing the job to protect the kissy Persona.

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] 154295

"people these days are so rude. why couldn't he just take a kiss from this lovely... knight lady~?"

Dio Stats:

Dio Actions:

"you alright, chaotic lady?" The Gravity Skill from before would extend right towards Takeru and onto his legs, making him take a trip down to the ground if he didn't prove quick-witted enough to see the unexpected happen. Dio just waved his fingers around to make it extend anyway, so it wasn't like it was very obvious the gravitational force would strengthen RIGHT on his spot. Ah well. "see ya next fall! ehehehe."

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] FMiqd8Z

"Oh! Mr. Alighieri, there you are! Jeez, did you really need to vanish like that?"

The blonde that came running in afterwards stopped a bit away from the young man, seemingly unfazed by the... monstrous Persona. She was having the time of her life, exploring this event; it was the open world she had always dreamed of! Plus, kissing booths looked like a fun place to stop soooo...

"Ah, are you the one running this booth? What a strange person... d-do you need to remove your helmet before the exchange oor..?" Lux directed herself at Bhima with a forced casual tone. Her awkwardness was... somewhat palpable, even, as she had no idea how to speak like a commoner. Oh well, that's what you got for being a Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] 3o13jko
PvP Initiated: YOU DUN GOOFED.

By the time her next customer had arrived, Azami had finished the water bottle and tucked her tickets safely away in the pockets of her jacket. Both were quite well-received by the Wild Card, but predictably Bhima had little interest in either and simply sat there with irritation festering within him. This whole situation was awful and Takeru's kiss had been the worst part of it yet. The feeling of disgust was mutual and the Persona reached for his water bottle only to recall that he had destroyed it when Azami had tossed it to him. Letting loose perhaps the loudest and angriest sigh the multiverse had ever seen, the Persona would look down at the unconscious boy unsure of what to do. Just then, however, another man would arrive, although he would quickly reveal that he wasn't here as a consumer. He had already attracted plenty of attention to himself when he entered and the command he issued to his Persona was enough to give away his intent before he had even fired the shot.

Azami, naturally, was pissed. She had come here for the festivities and had assumed that the other weirdos had as well, but perhaps it was naive in hindsight to think that not one person attending this gigantic event had any ill intentions. Humans could do terrible, terrible things for many, many reasons. And while she didn't know why this asshole had decided to pick a fight with her, aside from it apparently being "psssh nothin personnel kid", she did know that she wasn't going to let him leave this room alive. If he was gonna go around flinging attacks at her and her Persona, she'd gladly return the favor tenfold. She was ready for a fight and she could sense that Bhima was too (this whole ordeal had him peeved and he was more than happy to have a punching bag to let loose on).

...but it seemed she didn't have to deal with him anyway.

PvP Uninitiated: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For starters, there was the arrival of Dio who seemed ready to handle the situation himself, who was more than capable of intercepting the attack via his incredibly high speed... not that it was necessary, of course; after all, the beam of light was pathetic. It was a ridiculously small size, nothing more than a thin line measuring a few centimeters in length and width, but at the same time glowing with just enough brightness to the point where it was absurdly visible without being painful for the eyes to focus on. Not only that, but on top of announcing the arrival of the Phantom Stranger like a dumbass, Takeru had decided to summon his Persona twenty meters or so away for some reason which meant there was quite a large gap between him and Bhima. Due to this Bhima had more than enough time to dodge and would simply walk nonchalantly to the side a bit. Taking into account the aforementioned small size of the attack, this would result in it going right past him assuming it somehow managed to outclash or otherwise get through Dio's Magrydne.

It made her wonder if this was really a serious attempt at fighting her or just some kind of stunt for attention. She'd stare blankly at Takeru with a look of disapproval and shake her head from side to side. "Get the fuck out of here and go back to the trash where you belong. I'm not gonna waste my time butting heads with chumps like you, especially when there's someone else to do it for me." The Wild Card would turn to Dio and flash him a thumbs-up. "Thanks by the way. And yeah, I'm fine." Azami would assure him as she took her place by her stand once more. It seemed someone else had arrived seeking a kiss from the Persona, so she'd focus on them and do her job rather than waste any more time dealing with the either preoccupied or leaving Takeru.

"Truth be told, I don't think he can remove that helmet. But there's a hole just where the mouth is," she remarked pointing to the spot, "so go ahead if you want." With that out of the way, Azami would lean over to Bhima and whisper an order in his ear. "And don't try to eat the customer or I'll do everything in my power to convince Destiny to delay the end of our shift as much as possible."

Bhima would obey as usual and lower his lips downward ready for the kiss... well, if they could even be called lips. They were closer to a dry, writhing mass of flesh, but they sort of resembled them if you used your imagination.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:16 am

"Yeah... not interested! I've got someone else to take care of... and it ain't you!" He said as he ran off.
Some people aren't worth getting with after all.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:10 am

"pssshh, what a wimp. i hate boring people." Dio smirked as he saw the random guy flee with his tail between his legs. Honestly, he was even kinda proud he felt threatening enough to make some dude flee for his life. This was the right move, though, meant the Devil didn't need to derail this thread even more. "ah well, we can't all be brave souls in this world. some times ya just gotta have a loser in there to balance things out, it's okay."

Lux was kinda in awe as she heard Azami's explanation, though. Couldn't remove their helmet? The poor thing! She was a bit desensitized towards writhing masses of flesh due to how the Sfalma appeared, but... well, she'd never want to kiss a Sfalma so.

"Harmonia, your turn!" With a quick burst of energy, the robotic Persona appeared in front of the Maiden, between her and Bhima. At her User's orders, Harmonia reached down, cupped Azami's Persona's cheeks with its hands, then pecked its, uh... lips for a second. "Huh, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be." Lux crossed her arms and mused. Maybe it was just the quick dip and the fact that the feeling was muddled when coming from her Persona. Ah well, what could you do.

"noooooooow..." Dio slid right over towards Azami and smirked. "if i wanted a go at it with you instead, how many tickets would that cost me? for a girl like you, any price is right..." He raised an eyebrow and extended his arm over Azami's chair, all the while leaning closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Lux seemed to be a rational human being and as such opted out of kissing the Persona. Thankfully, however, she employed a creative enough solution that ensured the flow of tickets would continue and had her own Persona do it instead. Bhima and Harmonia, disgusting armor-clad monster and pink RoboCop, would kiss for a brief moment in what would surely be a bizarre scene to any potential onlookers. While he still wasn't happy about this situation, Bhima definitely had to concede that this was by far a much better experience than locking lips with Takeru or Masako. The Maiden didn't seem too bothered by it either, so it looked like things had worked out for everyone involved.

And as for Dio... Well, he had more or less reduced the big bad chosen of Nyarlathotep to a human tomato. His proposition instantly brought a thick, scarlet blush to her flustered face, and in an almost instinctual reaction she'd reach up toward his arm in an attempt to grab it and shove it away. "These lips aren't for sale, dumbass! You try anything and you won't be paying with tickets, you'll be paying with your life!"

Still... He did save her the trouble of dealing with that small fry. If Destiny saw her ditch the stand she had volunteered to work at just to fight some random loser, what would she have thought? Azami couldn't help but acknowledge that the guy deserved at least some kind of reward and paying him with the tickets she had worked so hard to earn wasn't exactly an appealing thought. "...fine. One kiss and at no extra price, but only on the cheek. It's the only one I'm giving out, so you'd better be grateful."

If Dio hadn't changed his mind, Azami would lean in slowly with the intent to give him a quick peck on the side of his face. Nothing more and nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoochi Smoochi [Kissing Booth Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1