Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dandanni

Dandanni

The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) Empty
PostSubject: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:04 pm

The table was set.

The chairs were set.

The distractions for Tatum was set. (Every kid loves Shin Megami Tensei games, right?)

Masako, with a fierce determination, was set to receive any and all customers.

"M-masako, I-I still don't think this is necessary..." Tatum stuttered. Though she's glad that Masako loaned her a few game boy games, to think that Masako would go this far for her was overwhelming.

"Come one, come all," Masako announced with a dead serious expression, "If it's a fierce passionate kiss you desire, then come no further! I will meet those very needs!"

"I think I may have broke her..." Tatum replied to herself. Now was definitely the best time to play Weird Journey. She heard Masako has Alice as one of her demons in this game, and she aimed to see Alice in action!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 am

The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) Confus10

"Um...excuse me...?"

Destiny walked up to the booth, a clipboard in hand and a confused frown creasing her forehead. She glanced at the two girls, down at the paper, then back at them, her visible concern only growing. "Did you two sign up to run a booth...? I'm not sure your names are on my list..."

Just to be certain, the blond flipped to the back side of her paper, but saw no extra names scribbled there. She was vaguely certain she hadn't seen anyone this young volunteer. ...Wasn't she? Did...Did someone sign up while her back was turned and she missed them...?
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:09 am

"Oh, that," Masako replied, "My name is Masako Mitsurugi. This is my assistant Tatum Baldwin."

"I'm the ASSISTANT NOW?!" she cried out. Wait a minute, she's in charge right?!?! Without a hint of hesitation, she climbed the table and pulled on the owners shirt.

"It's my fault!" She cried out, "I took a ticket so that I could have Masako take part in the kissing booth thing because I wanted to give the raffle a try but when she heard I wanted to give the raffle a try she suddenly got all serious and decided to try and go to all the booths and even open up her own booth in an effort to get as many tickets as possible for me and I'm really sorry she went on a kissing rampage, please don't be mad at her!!! Also, there's a kissing thief on the loose, and one of the kissing booth attendants is forcing their host to kiss people against their will and, through a scam, pretending that he turned into frogs who somehow got dragged into it..." Tatum figured she'd get the whole thing out in one go.

Masako could only blink in confusion. Was it really that insane an approach? Yes, yes it was, but was it really wrong to try and help a child get their wish?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:52 am

Suddenly, she was being tugged forwards and, as expected of being caught unawares, stumbled. Her hands found purchase on the table, the clipboard clattering across the top as she reflexively let it go to brace herself. For the next some odd minute, Destiny found herself staring into the face of a child, eyes wide and hardly breathing, being spun a tale she could hardly understand much less follow. Raffle...tickets...rampage...thief...?

Hands still stinging from the impact, Destiny slowly straightened, gently taking the girl's hands off of her shirt. "I-It's alright, calm down, you're not in trouble...!" They were, after all, volunteering to work. ...In a fashion. Somewhat. Was it child labor if children this young were doing work? After all, they were sort of being paid...

"I-It's just that if you're not on my list I can't give you the tickets you've earned!"

...yes she said that.

Oh dear.

Riffling through her pockets, the girl pulled out a small stack, counting them quickly. "Ah, let's see, ten for working, one per guest..." She glanced at the girls. "Has, ah, anyone stopped by?"
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:49 am

The look on Masako's face was, for lack of a better word, priceless. That pure shock, mixed with realization, and topped with a cherry known as disbelief, all perfectly readable in her one hundred percent stoic face.

Tatum found herself taking a picture of Masako's face with her cell phone.

At least they got ten tickets out of it.

Masako was, unfortunately, still stunned to disbelief.

"Um, no one has come by, and to be frank, I'm glad for it," Tatum said with a sigh, "Maybe now she'll finally calm down and-"

"Fair games..."

Tatum couldn't help but let worry and concern fill in her eyes.

"What?"

"This is a fair, right?" Masako replied, "There have to be other events. We'll just have to sign up for those and play to the best of our ability!"

Tatum was both shocked at Masako's undying determination and happy for Masako's choice of alternative. "Yeah, that's the spirit! Let's go to the fair games!"

"And partake in the battles!" Masako declared, summoning her soul-bound katana.

"And partake in the ARE YOU SUICIDAL?!?!" The child cried out.

"I will not rest until we've earned a suitable amount of tickets for you!" Masako declared.

"We got ten tickets! isn't that enough?!" said the worried child.

"TO BATTLE!" announced Masako as she stepped up and rushed out to battle.

"But what bout your kissing booth! Get as many kisses as you can! One ticket per visit! It's okay this time, I promise!" Tatum cried out as loudly as she could. "THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG!!!"

Masako very calmly returned to her seat in her booth. "Very well," Masako said, "But once the day is over, tomorrow, we're playing the fair games."

Tatum sighed in relief. For once, she decided it was better if Masako continued her kissing rampage. It was either that or watch her get eaten alive in the battle challenges.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:15 pm

That was when Prime Takeru walked in.
"Masako? Is that you?" He said, shocked to see her. Well. This was a problem. He KNEW that certain things went well together, and that up till now, he hadn't really been cheating, but....
"I haven't seen a version of you in a while. Stay safe, okay?" He said to her, lightly kissing her on the lips before taking a ticket, leaving behind a Challenge Zone flier, then running off.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:22 pm

That was a surprise for Masako. She didn't get a chance to speak or say anything. What in the world was that all about?!

Did... did he really kiss her on the lips?! Was her first kiss really taken so easily?

"Wait, a version of her?!" Tatum asked, looking at both Masako and the woman from before. "W-what is this place, the melting pot of universes or the most epic anime conventions?!"

"He forgot his kiss..." Masako stated.

"... didn't... he just... kiss you... on the..." asked a confused Tatum.

"Well, all things considered, I've learned a lot from when I visited so many booths, so I thought I'd follow a similar example," Masako replied, pulling out a bag of Hersey's kisses, "Since, considering I'm so young, I imagine most wouldn't be comfortable kissing me."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT BY PASSIONATELY GIVING SOMEONE KISSES?!" Tatum cried out.

"I was very serious about my dedications," Masako replied, "That doesn't mean I can't re-interpret it."

That was it, Tatum was done. She feinted right there on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)   The kissing of Masako!  (Kiss Kiss Work Booth) Empty

Back to top Go down

The kissing of Masako! (Kiss Kiss Work Booth)
Page 1 of 1