Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]

Go down 
+8
Azami
Dandanni
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Godai
Telos
Albrecht
Jerry
Paige
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] Empty
PostSubject: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 am

"Welcome to the Kissing Booth...!"

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] Kissin10

Welcome, one and all, to the Worlds Collide Kissing Booth! I'm sure all of you are eager to get to smooching and snogging (all in the name of social links, right?), but before we get to the fun parts, let me explain how the booth works!

Work
+ If you're in the mood to help out a little bit, or maybe pick up some extra tickets, volunteering at the booth might be a good option for you! Volunteering to run the booth (meaning you make a "Kissing Booth work" topic!) earns you 10 tickets. For every customer who visits you, you earn an extra ticket. This is a great way to stack up some dough before the raffle!

Visit
+ Not everyone wants to work the kissing booth, but hey, that doesn't mean you can't get a little action! Feel free to stop by the booth and grab a ticket from Destiny. I will make a topic for you revealing who is working the booth when you come by. If you post back in the topic I made for you, you earn 5 tickets. This also applies to visiting Players who work the booth! This means that not only does your friend earn tickets for you showing up during their "shift", but you score some as well! It's a win-win!

Leave
+ Well, uh...I guess this isn't--Hey! Don't just leave when I'm talking! That's so rude! Get back here! I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD YOU HOW YOU COULD JUST WALK AWAY IF YOU WANTED TO!

...Ugh. Kids today.

Well, let's do a recap, shall we? ::

+ If you want to work at the booth, simply make a topic about working at it. Simply soloing the topic nets you 10 tickets. For every player that visits you, you earn an extra ticket.

+ If you want to visit the booth, post below saying you grabbed a ticket. Once your Kissing Booth topic is up, respond to it and you receive 5 tickets for visiting. **Remember: you MUST RESPOND to the topic I post to receive tickets!**

+ You can visit people in their Kissing Booth work topics. Visiting them earns you 5 tickets.

+ And you can always walk away AFTER I'm done talking!

+ ALSO: If you own more than one character and want to have them visit the same booth, that's fine. HOWEVER: Regardless of how many of your characters visit, you cannot collect more than 5 tickets per booth visit. This works for workers as well; if the same person posts with more than one character, you cannot collect and extra ticket from them. Their visit counts as 1 ticket only.

One final note before I leave you all: 30 lovely people from Ueitawa, Azores, and Endymion have volunteered today. Feel free to visit the booth as many times as you like to try and see them all!

Happy smooching! <3

Last edited by Paige on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:59 am

Batilde Nervously grabs a ticket from Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:13 am

Kira Kira thinks it will be a funny experience and decides to grab a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:14 am

Takeru looks in all directions first, then grabs a ticket as well.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:16 am

Maria slowly debates the wisdom of taking a ticket despite being on her way becoming a nun. After moments of silent pondering in a dilemma, she hesitates and finally takes a ticket. May the Queen grant her forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Charles decides it should probably be a good experience to practice kissing a bit more before doing it all the way with Mae because even though they've already kissed, he's still a robot and requires more data, so he takes a ticket and moves in line, rather apathic about the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:43 pm

"Yoink!"

"Tatum!" Masako said, surprised that the little child would even partake in this. "I'm afraid I'll have to decline this of you. You are still a child, so kissing is not for-" She paused when she was handed the ticket. "... you?"

"Duh! It's not for me, it's for you! I-if... you're alright with it..." Tatum replied.

"... why me?" Masako said with a straight face.

"... tickets?" Tatum replied meekly.

"... you really want to win something at the raffle, don't you?" Masako surmised. She got a meek nod in reply.

"... fine then," Masako stated, a sudden fire in her eyes. "I will not rest until you've earned a prize from the raffle somehow. I will give whoever I am with the most passionate kiss I can muster."

Holy butts, did she suddenly get serious?! thought a partially frightened Tatum.

"In fact, let's maximize our efforts. Let's visit all of the booths, and once that's done, let's make our own!" No one could deny the sudden fiery aura that Masako suddenly displayed.

Holy butts, she IS flipping serious!!! said a now justifiably frightened Tatum. I only meant to get the one ticket, I didn't mean for her to go all out!

"Y-you know," Tatum said meekly, "W-we can just do with the one ticket. I don't need anything more than that..."

"Tatum," Masako said firmly yet gently, causing Tatum to stand at attention, "You're a kind and humble child. It's very sweet of you to only want the minimum. That is exactly why I will not rest until you've earned a prize of some kind. For that, we have to get as many tickets as we can! You're walking home with a souvenir. That's a promise." Masako smiled at Tatum while giving a thumbs up.

Tatum found herself blushing at this. Somehow, in her eyes, Masako managed to pull off the Dashing Knight act. I kind of want to sweep me off my feet now...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] AUJhhe3

A strange girl in a mask wanders in accompanied by an otherworldly jester. Though her face is concealed, you can sense the presence of a smug and triumphant grin on her lips as she rips the ticket from your hand and shoots out of the room with a speed that makes her appear as little more than a shadowy blur to the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Topics will be going up tonight for all those visiting the booth!

REMEMBER: you must reply to your posted topic to receive tickets!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:54 pm

"Rules Change!"

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] Desude10

I will be making one big topic for those visiting the booth in order to keep the Freelance Zone from getting too out of control. Those who opt to grab a ticket should plan to arrive in the order they signed up. I.E., Person A signed up first, so Person B must wait until Person A has left the topic to post.

If I see you in chat, I will let you know when your turn is. If I do not see you, I will send you a PM.

If you do not respond to the topic within 48 hours, you will be skipped and earn no tickets.

If your character does not meet the person at the booth (i.e. you make a post saying you arrived at the booth, I post revealing the character, and you do not respond), you do not earn tickets.

That's all! Happy smooching!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] Tumblr_o33tfcLGJm1rlwnbto1_250

"I wonder...!"

Nilo is signing up! Cuz why not!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Hyde walks over and takes a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Liam nonchalantly takes a ticket
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 am

Shun takes a ticket~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]   Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss, Kiss, Spread the Love! [Kissing Booth Event (Worlds Collide)]
Page 1 of 1