Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]

Go down 
+6
Penny
Shunny
Grantus
AkaJack
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Jerry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Everything was happening pretty fast for the moment, Sada being 10 meters from lune, but he was also 10 meters away from anale. She attacked and Sada wan't too sure what to expect with the water. However, something did occur. He was apparently being slipped up by the water, but didnt want to waste too much time or movement. Of course, Sada could break through this, he felt like he could break through this, but he needed more time and an opening. However, the talking.

The Talking...

The talking...

The monoluges..

Enough already..

It was ear grating, time consuming, nothing was getting done. This i what happens when those with the ability or power involved want to talk things out, nothing works out in the end. But this bitch, she went and tried to hold sada down, trying to hold him back. How annoying, Sada wasn't going to add to it. Getting up, Sada would simply have himself on guard, waiting.

Action - Guarding-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:29 pm

As Mae attempted to strike down Analee's water attack, it would be met by Rita's own and simply extinguished. That said, Analee would not have cared unless it directly hit her, and all she wanted was to get Lune out. She walked closer to the earth prison and her Persona would summon a large claw of pure black to pierce the prison made by Sada, allowing Lune to walk outside, and merely stay where she was. Had she tried to leave it would appear others would pursue. It looked like they were less focused on the two and more focused on trying to argue with each other. They were only here for their mission, but if Shunnosuke and Sada can fix it for them...

Lewis shook his head. "I DON'T understand. I'm sure Lune would never join him..." he looked at Lune, who remained silent like those words did not affect her. After an absence of being hit her mind felt foggy once more. "But it honestly looks like you're just trying to pick fights at this point because it suddenly feels like a good idea to run in the opposite direction. If we don't stop and just continue on our original goal we can do this swiftly without having to waste time, head back and fight Isla. You think she's an evil harlot? Fine, but Zackary is right here. Is it really worth stopping all of this when in the end he is still our enemy? If you plan to turn against that, I will not join you. You can walk the path alone, but you're my friend. I hope you will see it the way I do." He began to walk in the direction of Sada, Lune, Jack and Analee. Maybe he could talk to them there, however Analee would step in front of him and Shunnosuke to bar their passage.

Lune Dalamar:

Analee:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 4:16 pm

"Ya know at this point I think we're all just talking in circles... And as FUN as this all is... it's getting us literally nowhere. In fact it's worse then that! It's making us all in fight. I swear..." Jack shook his head and cast a tired glance towards Shun. "Kurosawa, I would suggest you listen to your friend, he seems to understand what's going on here. At the very least he seems to have a cool head, which is more then I think most of us could say... Maybe except Lune and Charles, Lune due to the apparent brain washing and Charles due to..." Jack would turn to his pal and cock his head slightly as he asked this next question."Ya know... I honestly don't know. Dude you're always so calm during these things. What's you're secret? Heh."

"Woah! Mae! Cease fire!... Literally..." Jack panicked slightly as Mae's flames went towards Analee, it would be a travesty if their talks broke down into another fight... Luckily though Rita seemed to be on point."Whew... Ok... Everyone good? Geez, fire fire fire... It's always fire! When's the last time you saw someone use wind or lightning eh? Elemental favoritism... I tell ya it's rampant."

After the commotion cleared, Jack would shift his focus to Analee and Lune. Lune almost seemed to be a husk... And apparently wasn't always this way. Made Jack wonder what she was like before Zack sunk his teeth into her. All the more reason to take Zack down as fast as possible. "Well it looks like most of us are in agreement that Zack should be step one. Honestly I don't see why Isla is even mentioned in the same breath as that Criminal, but I suppose benevolent leaders have turned out to be evil before so... I suppose I won't completely discredit the idea. But lets focus on the evil we know first... I feel like I'm not using that saying correctly... Ah well the point is made. Ether way." Jack would smile under his helmet and happily stroll past Analee, offering a polite excuse me as he passed, and come to where Lewis stood. He would, however, keep an eye on Analee in case she did infact want to step in. He would keep on guard and react accordingly, such as tucking and rolling to the side if a jet of water was his reward for a friendly introduction, or shoving one or both of the men out of the way of a particularly large attack, ether way, Jack was on guard...He's naïve not stupid."Lewis right? You were at the circus yesterday and I don't think we got the chance to be properly introduced, and if we did forgive my forgetfulness, heh. One to many blows to the head tends to make ya forget things." If Analee did nothing to interrupt him, Jack would happily hold out a gloved hand to the man "The name's Jack, as you probably gathered, and it seems we share a common goal. You wouldn't happen to have any information on Dunbar's current whereabouts would you?"

Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm

"Mo-ri-hi-ro~!" Charles waltzed over to the man. Hearing Jack's voice from behind, he glanced over his shoulder and laughed. "I'm a robot, Jack. Haha. It's not much of a secret." Anyways, the important part was to get to Morihiro and to get everyone to talk more civilized. Which was a nigh impossible task, so Charles wanted to focus on just getting to Sada for now. And best of all, Mae was coming with. He was kind of worried for a moment that she wasn't gonna go with him, but all that was nonsense. He knew Mae and Mae wasn't gonna go pushing herself into pointless fights and arguments. After all, she liked kids, right? And Jack, Shunnosuke and the blondie were kind of acting like kids right now. She would want to resolve the argument peacefully, as a good and responsible Mae she was.

"Yo, Morihiro. It's me, Charles. You remember me, right?" He waved as he got closer to the man. Charles was definitely not minding all the ruckus happening around him. None of the attacks seemed to be hitting anybody. However, he was alert to react at all times in case something was to befall Mae. Just Orgia and whoooooooooosh to her rescue. "I was thinking maybe you could explain to me what is really going on. I'd like to hear both sides of the story, and not through insults and yelling. We could trade information."

Action:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:54 pm

I never asked you to come along... If after everything that's how you think, then I don't need you. — He replied, sourly, to Lewis. "Friend"...that's one daring adjective he used, because that moment, it didn't feel like they were friends, at all. It felt like a hypocritical betrayal, from someone who was going all of his way to save a girl, while he was basically doing the same for someone who was more to him than Lune was to Lewis. A grimace took over the determination in his face as he let the hard words sink in. Though disappointment was as painful as the former punch in the face, there was no time for an argument. He had people to rescue, after all, and if Lewis didn't care for the countless times Shunnosuke has explained his actions and concerns about Nozomi's whereabouts, then their paths were through. — Because, Jack, your dear minister has a friend of mine under her wings, and she plans to use him, simple as that… But of course she didn't tell you this, did she? I imagine confessing you hold someone else's body for yourself qualify as kidnapping in law enforcement technical terms and would ruin your reputation as a minister, maybe? She's no different than the "criminal" you're trying to take down. Next time, do your homework and check who you serve instead of being a government pet, for you might be under another tyrant yourself. — He wouldn't say much further if addressed, unless it was strictly important. Discussing Isla's character was no good either. In his core, he knew he was right and she was as much of an evil nature than Zachary. Perhaps even worse, like Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. — I'm not planning to fight you, Analee, so just move out of the way and take me to Zachary. Now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:46 am

Lewis raised an eyebrow at Shunnosuke. "You don't REALLY think that do you? I'm pretty sure I know what you're like. Even you know it wouldn't be incredibly wise to do this. Remember when you stood up to Azami and Joshua? That memory seems so far away all of a sudden." He remained inquisitive, as Lune and Analee stood silent until Shun addressed her. "Ha! Hell no, my business isn't with you cutie, it's with the guy that shouldn't be here. Not moving from this spot." Lune remained silent, though placed a hand near her head. The beating she took made her head seem a little less foggy, like she was waking up from an ugly hangover or something. It seemed...weird this situation to her, but for the time being she went along with it. Adiyna placed his head in his hand, sighing slightly, clearly exasperated by this occurrence. Couldn't they at the very least get along for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:12 am

Lewis looked to Jack and shook his head. "Me personally, no, I just figured he was in the District and I'd go from there. I'm sure these dames could help us right Lune?" He said looking at her, who seemed perturbed by his presence, but tilted her head as though she did not recognize him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 am

"Ya know... it's kinda shameful how often I forget that simple fact... Heh." That... made a lot of sense now that Jack thought about it. As Human as Charles seemed he was still a logic based life form and thus would always choose the most logical outcome, unless Mae was involved in which he was about as illogical as they came... Good thing though, without Charles' logic Jack would be an Ex-parrot by now...

"...Sigh... I never thought I'd meet someone more thick headed then I am... Well done Kurosawa. I'm honestly kinda impressed..." Jack could admire tenacity like that... but when misplaced it was worse then stupidity. He would, however return Lewis's hand shake and nod slightly"Dang... Guess we're all in the same boat then. I had thought he would be here for sure. If you have any information that you feel might help in this investigation, please do share. In return I'd be happy to offer a hand in saving whomever he has that you wish to free."

Jack's interest would be peeked by what Analee had to say however "Guy that's not supposed to be here? You don't mean me do ya? I tend to be a lot of places I shouldn't." With a slight dry chuckle Jack would turn to Analee "Miss.Analee, I understand that you are an associate of Dunbar, and with new information I can tell that Miss.Lune over there is as well but not of her own free will. Thus I must believe that you to are not serving Zachary of your own volition. Perhaps he has someone you care for as well and is holding that over you, that seems to be his go to tactic here... However, if you co-operate with us I promise you that we'll be able to undo what ever damage Mr.Dunbar has done." While a mass majority of Jack thought Analee was probably serving Zachary by choice... another part wanted to believe that she to was an unwilling puppet. If that was the case then perhaps there was something that could be done.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:30 pm

If Morihiro so wanted, they could move to the side to discuss this in more detail. Charles didn't feel like his presence was really necessary in this conflict anymore, especially at how nobody was ready to listen to him anyways. He had to take care of this one on one and try to ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.

"Mae, let's retreat to the side for now. I want to talk to Morihiro, if that's okay with the both of you." The android smiled as he gestured away from the little destructive circle which was growing by the minute. He just wanted to talk right now, and that was all to it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 pm

"Oh, sure. I don't mind at all." Mae replied to Charles, following him, but keeping her guard up just in case someone planned on stopping her. She was confident Jack and the rest could handle this on their own, as she clearly wasn't needed here. She needed to stick with Charles. Who knows what this Morihiro was planning...?

Mae Iharu has left the scene.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Sada kind of zoned out while listening to everyone speak. At the most part, he only watches and didnt talk much unless he was addressed. "oh, so i guess this is how it feels to be the main character right?" Sada would say sarcastically, still finding the urge to throw in a begrudging line every now and again. If this is what fate chose in order to base these events around, fate sure as hell had a bad taste. "Hmm?" Looking over to charles, Sada had a neutral look on his face. "Sure, i guess, i'll catch up. " Sada would say as he walked over to Shun and whispered in his ear.

"Not that you care... but ill be back... just look at it this way....rita's basically comatose and now it;s just Jack. Okay? Either way, whenever you make your move or not..ill be there eventually....."
Sada said with a wink as he walked ahead, trying to catch up with Charles and Mae.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Joshua's brows furrowed together at the party squabbling. Shunnosuke seemed to be there, even Lune was there. That was two good things about this situation, but so many goddamn inane morons were there too. It was already bad enough that Power Ranger wannabe was here, but the blonde bimbo and her walking bush friend? What a goddamn pain in the ass. Knowing those three, they were probably going to start something really retarded.

While they were still a considerable distance away, too far for anyone to see them, hear them, or even notice them as they were still busy talking to each other. Since there were still buildings and cars that blocked the squabbling parties an easy view of them. The Nyarlathotep Child glanced back to tell the rest of his own group, "Set up a separate channel to talk with Shunnosuke, Azami. Just in case. I'll hide with Simon and back you guys up if something happens. Sentinel. Rinna. Both of you go with Azami. I feel like something fucking retarded is about to happen. Let's stay cool and try to tell them to chill their spewing tits or something. We don't want to put Lune in any danger if we can."

He was rather disgusted by these set of events. Joshua was already half-tempted to use his new powers on these separate parties. But he wasn't that brazen. Joshua hid behind a corner with Simon, hiding off their bodies. He was careful to be out of the viewing range of either parties. Joshua was ready to move if anything went wrong. And assuming Azami had opened up the channels...

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 KVf3BLx

"Can you hear me, Kurosawa? Azami, Sentinel, and Rinna are coming over. Tell me what's going on."

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:34 pm

As Azami arrived alongside Joshua and the rest of the group, she naturally took note of the large mass of people that had gathered here. It wasn't unexpected in the slightest: she already knew from what little she gathered at Lunapa that they were heading off to face Zachary and the unfamiliar faces were likely goons of either the minister or the crimelord respectively. Whatever was going on between the two forces, the woman suspected it wasn't exactly a pleasant chat, and she was almost certain that the tensions would erupt into a fight soon enough. Not that she was complaining, of course: violence was inevitable at this point. There was no place for pacifism in the midst of a civil war. At best all talking would do is convince a few members of one side to flock to the other; it wouldn't deal with the leaders themselves, nor would it convince every last person working under them to simply give up.

Joshua wanted to keep them calm though, and more importantly he had a good reason for it. If they were going to rescue Lune then pouring gasoline on the flames and charging in swinging probably wasn't the greatest idea; no, it'd be better to get her out of the crossfire of any kinda conflict, or at least get her on their side first. Nodding to the boy, she'd establish the link as requested via Vivian, though for the moment most of the group would be barred from it. Perhaps if they requested access or something necessitated it then she'd grant it, but really she saw no point in including them in the call from the start (especially when it came to Sentinel who she was still suspicious of). "I doubt it'll be as easy as a quick chat, but might as well give it a try. You heard him; unless you've got any objections then follow me."

Without hesitance, she continued forward toward their destination, drawing to a stop a few meters away from everyone and offering a nonchalant wave. Her eyes danced from one person to the next, scanning new and old faces with a sort of hectic scrutinity, though they'd stop once they caught notice of the manchild running around in spandex like this was some kind of sentai show. For a few seconds she stood there in shocked silence, Nyarlathotep's Wild Card clearly flabbergasted at this strange sight, before confusion faded and the words came tumbling out of her mouth:

"Are you retarded?"

She stared at him for a few more seconds before groaning, rolling her eyes, and turning her attention to Shunnosuke and everyone else there in general. Azami offered a light wave to him, her loose jacket blowing ever-so-slightly in the breeze, and gave a simple introduction in accordance with her arrival. "Sorry about arriving late. I had some business to take care of. Anybody seen Lune around here? We've got someone who'd like to see her." That was Rinna's cue to step forward. Ideally this would calm things down a bit, though for some reason Azami got the feeling it'd just make the situation even worse.

Personas:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:03 am

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 Tumblr_o47ouv5DoS1s0ifhgo1_500

Analee looked at Jack oddly. "Orders are orders. Get out kid. Your friends are leaving too, probably best for you to join you." Soon however, Rinna approached with Azami. Of course, Nozomi's comatose body was nowhere near her. He had been hidden, and she was confident in its position. It of course alerted the two, and when both looked upon them, they had different reactions. Analee dropped her expression, and to Joshua it would look very much like she did the first time they fought; full of deep concern and almost affection.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 7213c899-s

Meanwhile, Lune herself seemed to drop whatever neutrality she held, as her face lit up for a brief moment before dimming down, like it was fighting with itself. "R........Who are these? More enemies of Zackary presumably?" Those words stung, as Rinna grimaced hearing that. It couldn't be true. Was Dally forgetting her, or denying her?

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 Tumblr_n3y7fgzhbd1ru6ecio1_250

She refused to believe this was her denying that she knew her friend. Rinna shook her head. "Dally. I missed you. Now what the fuck are you doing working with a demagogue?" The words caused her to look down in shame, before lifting back up, unsure why she looked down in the first place. Why were her words getting to her? The beating that she got earlier definitely seemed to alter her demeanor, but Rinna's presence seemed to only be making it more complicated...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:56 am

"I was afraid you were gunna say something like that..." Jack let out a sigh and was frankly getting even more confused then normal. "Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I can't leave until I know where Dunbar is. Looks like my friends are asken Sada the same questions, so I'd say I'm better off here." Though it seemed answers were few and far between no matter where he went or who he talked to...

...Seriously?... More people!? Was this street corner the new hip and happening place for young people to meet and mingle?... Wait was that?"Rinna?" That tares it... Jack's theory about increasing likely hoods is both proven and maybe a stronger force then gravity, the strong weak force, and Irony all put together..."Of all the people to show up out of the blue... Heh, good to see you again." Honestly it was, they only met twice but frankly he held some respect for the woman. She, at least all those years ago, held a lot of conviction and did what she thought was right and damn anyone who thought differently. He would, however, note that perhaps he was standing in he middle of a reunion of sorts and suddenly felt rather lost. Hopefully answers would arise, though honestly they probably didn't concern him.

Jack would chuckle at the comment of the person she was with though. "No, but my therapist calls me a special little snowflake, heh." Dose no one understand the high of fashion that Jack has reached? The Ranger suit is the most practical and coolest thing you can wear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next