Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Saturday was Blaez's day off,wanting to relax a bit he decided to make some doodles,the student walked up to his desk and opened the drawer ready to grab his pencil,but it was too short to be used,no problem,he always keep a spare one somewhere in his room.Nope,no sign of the spare pencil,though it was not in vain the search,it made Blaez noticed that he was short in other supplies,it was his day off,a quick shopping wouldn't hurt him.Blaez grabbed his wallet and headed outside the dorm,in no time he arrived at the store.

Blaez was quick when picking the supplies,he didn't wanted to waste his day off browsing the store.Everything added was about twenty dollars,he reached for his wallet and opened it,and ironically he only had a twenty dollar bill with him,he would receive his payment in three days so that wouldn't be a problem,he already survived with less,that wouldn't be a problem...right?

When he was about to leave he noticed someone familiar in the store,it was Charles,he decided to say hi and check if everything was ok with him."Yo Charles,How's it going?"He said as he approached Charles"Hope the minibar helped ya.""

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:06 am

"..." Charles turned as he heard a familiar voice. His left arm waved shakily as he did so, like a hand of a doll. He has come to the store to buy some new artsy stuff. Usually he only sketched things with his pencil, but, after that last meeting with the mysterious girl ((one that hasn't been referenced yet, but it will as it happens before this thread!)), he wanted to try something new. That drawing she showed him... it was the same one he has found himself with the moment he woke up a month ago...

He held in his right hand several brushes, a color palette, watercolors and several new pencils in various colors.

"Greetings." He would say. "Unfortunately, I haven't been in a situation to use the... 'minibar' yet. I apologise." He would put down the things he had bought on the counter, pulling out a leather wallet from his jacket's pocket and paying the price.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:59 pm

"Oh,uhm,no problem..."Blaez didn't mind it really,but the fact that he didn't got to use it was curious,definitely wasn't the conditions of when they met,Charles truly is odd.Charles bought paint and brushes"So you like paintings?Do you have anything in mind?"Blaez said right before sticking his free hand on his pant's pocket,who knew Charles was into painting?They say you can't judge a book for it's cover.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 pm

"I do not like painting, but I do have something in mind." Charles's answer was quick, sharp and completely and utterly true, albeit a bit boggling. He took a plastic bag and put all of the things he bought in it, only using his right hand. As he turned around, he noticed Blaez has also bought something. Did he like painting? For whatever reason, Charles wanted the piece for that girl to be the best he could do, but, as the part she showed him was drawn in watercolors and he never used them... Anyhow, he had to learn as soon as possible. "Would you... mind showing me how to use these properly?" He pulled out the watercolors from the bag.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:11 am

"I'm not into painting either,but i know a thing or two..."Blaez said before nodding confidently"I mean,it's the basic of the basic...Ah,you get it."Blaez removed the hand from his pocket to scratch the back of his head,even if Blaez couldn't help much,they could use the internet to search for it.The store wasn't the best place to teach Charles how to use watercolor,they needed to go somewhere else"But first let's get out of here,you lead the way."Blaez said waiting for Charles to answer.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:41 am

"We should go to the academy." Charles answered, putting back the watercolors into the bag. "I do not have internet access at my apartment. Even if you don't have it in the dorms, we should be able to put the art club room to good use."

After getting the answer from Blaez about whether he has internet access at the dorms or not, the two would leave accordingly, either to the art club room or Blaez's room. It entirely depends on Blaez's decision, so if he said "room" they would've went there and, if he said "art club", they would've went there instead.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm

"Better go to the art club room,my room is a mess right now."When he was searching for his pencil he turned his room upside down and left without organizing it.It was decided,they were going to the art room.The duo made their way through the city,Blaez seemed more relaxed compared to the last time they walked together,Blaez was curious about what Charles had in mind,so he eventually asked"What you have in mind exactly?"Whatever the answer was Blaez would receive it with a nod,other than that Blaez didn't said much during their walk,it didn't took much time before they arrived at Zela academy.

They entered the art room,the lights were turned off,the only illumination in the room was some sun light,Blaez quickly turned the lights on and asked"Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Charles unlocked the door to the art room. As a member of the club, he got them from the staff, saying it was for a project. They entered and Blaez turned on the lights. Charles made his way to one of the desks, placing the plastic bag on it.

"I will show you now." He said, referring to the answer he gave to Blaez as they walked to the academy: "I have sketched it out. I will show you once we arrive."

He pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. His left hand still dangled suspiciously next to his side. He couldn't move it. "If you are wondering what is wrong with my arm, I broke it." He said, not taking his eyes off the paper. "Medical attention is not necessary. The issue is minor. But, that is irrelevant now. This is what I want to draw." He unfolded the paper, revealing a detailed sketch of a night sky full of stars above a dark city. The only lights came from the stars. The right half of the picture, however, showed no such dilligence. The stars were drawn as a grade schooler would draw them, the city was a mere pile of brick shaped buildings and the shading effects were more like dirty smudges of black and white than anything else. The two sides were in complete contrast from one another.

Upon revealing the drawing, Charles would turn to look at Blaez. He would point at the left half, the detailed one, with his index finger. "This is what I need to draw, but in color. Will you help me, please?" He would say, revealing, for the first time to Blaez, a slight twinkle of humanity in his eyes. This was something he really cared about, even if he couldn't explain why exactly.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:41 am

"You broke your arm?And no medical attention?You have-"Blaez got wordless at the sight of Charles drawing,it was impressive,and something was different in Charles expression,Blaez couldn't quite tell what it was,but it was more warm?No time for pondering,Blaez nodded and started to look for a blank piece of paper"Since i don't want to ruin your drawing,i'm going to show how to use it in another piece of paper."He said as he grabbed the first blank piece of paper he saw,he took the brushes and the watercolors from Charles bag,he filled a small recipient with some water"I know two techniques."He paused to wet the brush a bit"The first one you apply a layer of water in the paper."Blaez did as he explained,he applied a layer of water,after that he applied other layers with different colors,the colors seemed to mix into one homogeny layer"From what i heard this one is good for one colored backgrounds,and the first layer when coloring skin.".

"The second one,you apply the watercolor directly,the layers won't mix well in this one.And that's pretty much what i know."Blaez looked at Charles expecting any reaction
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 pm

"I see." Charles took one of the burshes. He, however, put it down in realisation of something. His eyebrows raised as he took hold of the plastic glass they have filled with water. "Although, wouldn't it be much faster and efficient this way?" He tipped the glass over the sketch, apparently getting ready to apply the water in a rather peculiar, albeit easier way...

If Blaez wouldn't stop him, Charles would continue with his action, pouring out the water all over the paper on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Blaez quickly pulled the sketch from under the recipient before Charles could pour the water"Errr,no,that way you will get the paper all soaked,and besides,it doesn't require much water to do it."Blaez tilted his head looking at Chales broken arm,how could he roam around with a broken arm?Actually if Charles didn't mentioned,Blaez wouldn't have noticed it at all"How you broke anyways?It looked fine until you grabbed your drawing..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

"I understand. It is only necssary to apply a thin layer of water across the desired surface, despite how time consuming it would be compared to the method I was about to incorporate." Charles said, grabbing a brush and soaking it in the water. His hand moved across the paper gracefully, leaving a wet trail as he prepared everything for watercolor use.

"I got into a streetfight." Charles took his eyes off the drawing to exchange a gaze with Blaez. "I cannot move it properly, but it does not hurt, so it is irrelevant. I also broke my leg, but I was able fix it." He reached over to the watercolors. Picking the deep blue hue for the night sky, he sighed. What was he even planning to do with the color anyways? He only ever sketched things he actually saw. He remembered the night sky from that day, but only from that "play" he saw the first time he experienced the hall and the vision that appeared before him on the last time when she showed him her half... But it was all surreal and smudged, he could not discern the whole picture. He somehow still managed to sketch it out, but painting something right from his imagination was unthinkable! He could not do that! With a shaky grasp and tightly shut eyes, he stroke the first line. He would've sweated like hell at that moment if he weren't an android... The first line turned out well enough, but what was even to miss with that one? It was merely a line. Now he had to combine the colors and different hues somehow in order to create some sort of a beautiful night sky... He could not force himself to pull another line after that...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Fix?What he meant by that?Blaez decided to question Charles about it later,he didn't wanted to disrupt Charles concentration.After the first line he stopped,he looked tense,why?He was only getting started,no reason to not keep going"Why did you stop?Is something wrong?"Blaez said snapping his fingers"Look man,if you don't feel safe painting it yet,you could test it in something else.That's what i would do."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Noticing Blaez's doubt/worry/confusedness in his eyes after mentioning the stretfight and the broken leg, Charles dropped the brush, causing the color to spread in an awkward stain. He stood up and pulled the trouser up from his right leg. It was immobillized with what seemed to be regular duct-tape wrapped around two straight, wooden planks, one on each side of the leg. "It is alright, I fixed it. No need to be alarmed." He said, letting the trouser fall back to its place while noticing the big blort on the drawing. "Too bad." He said, pulling out another copy of the same drawing. He would reffer to Blaez's newest question after that. "There is no need for that. I have plenty more." Charles pulled out yet another same drawing, handing it to Blaez. "You can try too. Only seeing it colored properly will allow me to replicate it."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:06 pm

"Ok..."Blaez just nodded,that was probably a place holder,time to keep going.Blaez looked back at the drawing,there was now a stain in Charles drawing,probably dropped the pencil when he was going to show his leg to Blaez"Oh...there goes your sketch."Luckily Charles had a spare one,actually he had two spare sketch,he offered one to Blaez"...Uhm,no,i'm not good at painting"Blaez stood up sighing"If you are having problems with it maybe we should take a break."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next