Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Ah what a nice day... The sun was shinning... The birds were chirping. Jack was busy catching up on some backlogged anime and cartoons... Yes the time between ranger seasons tended to be a bit more relaxing then anything else. Jack could sit back and relax, not worrying about cliffhangers or missing classes to catch the next episode... Yes it was a lot better now... Dispite the nagging voice in the back of his head that told him he should be training or patrolling the city... Sigh... haveing a "Persona" Was going to take a LOT of getting used to... It made Jack wonder if Nilo had to deal with this sort of thing... or why Charles wanted one so bad... Huh... Charles... It's been a while sense Jack saw Ranger Gold... maybe... Naw he's fine...

"You know a Red Ranger should always keep tabs on their friends..."

Gaaaaaaaah! When Golem is right he's right... Now where would he find Charles... The art Room! Jack walked briskly to the art room humming a jaunty tune to himself as he walked. Hmmm... Now the he thought about it Charles didn't know Jack had awakened yet... Oh wow! How could he forget to tell Charles! Ha! Won't be be surprised!

Jack opened the door to the club room and haply walked in"Hey Ranger Gold! Guess what! I got my Personaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" the color drained from Jack's face as he saw Blaez sitting in the room next to Charles... huh..."aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah crap.... Hey Bleaz!... How's it goin...."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

"I am not going to stop trying until I get it right." Charles said, sitting back down at the desk with the new sketch prepared in front of him. "You are free to go if yo-"

The door to the club room suddenly opened up with a loud bang that nearly knocked Charles out of his pants. It was Jack (of course) barging in unexpectedly, yelling something about getting a... Did he say...

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 Charle10
- Persona? -

Charles might've been malfunctioning, in fact, he hoped he was malfunctioning from the sudden shock. He got a Persona before him? How was that even possible? He frowned, biting his lip. The static returned, but only for a little moment, when he laid eyes on Jack, the same way as it happened with Shara- Huh? He remembered it all now! So he was the one who attacked Sharaku because of the static? Anyhow, that wasn't the time to pry on such subjects. Jack was here and he needed to be greeted.

Barely able to say anything through the glass shards from his broken pride that clogged his throat, Charles spoke up. "I- I see..." He eyes Jack with his piercing red eyes, gazing at this student who managed to acquire a Persona while he sttrugled here with painting a little picture for some imaginary girl. Gah, nothing made any sense anymore! "How!?" He shouted, standing up to his full height almost immediately. He had to know, regardless of the situation. Blaez was irrelevant right now. What was important was Jack's apparent awakening which transpired while Charles did some stupidity instead of searching for the answer himself.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:46 pm

"Your call Char-"Before Blaez could notice Jack entered the room yelling some stuff about getting a "persona",what is a persona anyways?And did he...did he just called Charles gold ranger?Do they work together?If that's the case,Charles doesn't seem like the type of guy who runs around in spandex."Hey Jack."When Blaez turned his head to Charles,who seemed somewhat shaken by the fact that Jack got a persona"What the hell is a Persona anyways?...Hey Charles are yo-"Charles yelled "How?",probably directed to Jack"Take a deep breath Charles,Jack su-...Who i'm kidding,i have no clue of what's going on right now..."Blaez sighed while he watched where this would go.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:09 am

Oh no... OOOOOOH no...nonononono. Jack did not think this out. The mere thought of someone else being in the room didn't even occur to Jack... In hind sight... Charles might have not been in the room altogether... huh... Jack really gambled on that didn't he... In fact... the chances of Charles being alone in the room was slim to none... Now that he thinks about it... the chances of any one person out of all the billions that were in the world, being in this room was slim to none... How was anyone anywhere when the chances of them being there were nearly zero... huh... food for thought...LATER Cus Jack had messed up!"A P-Persona? OH! That uh... Did I say persona? I meant uh... Personal add! Yeah! In the paper! I took out a personal add in the paper! For uh... a mechanic! Yeah! A mechanic for the... the thing! Remember Ranger Gold? The thing?"

Jack turned to Charles expecting back up from his dear friend Ranger Gold. Only to catch his icey hate filled stare,"Geh? er... Something wrong Ranger Gold?"

"I think the gold ranger is mad..."

"Yes Golem I can tell he's mad..." Jack pinched the bridge of his nose as Golem interjected his very needed comment... seriously... Did he have to poke his nonexistent nose into everything that-wait did Jack just respond to Golem out loud?......
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Charles sighed... Was this guy for real? Regardless of the answer to that, he screwed up right now, barging in and revealing everything before checking out if anyone was there. Moreover, he caught Blaez's attention, accidentally involving him in this mess as well. Jack's backup story was also rather... dumb. Charles seriously doubted Blaez would have just settled for that, even more so now that Jack spoke again, apparently to a Golem... Was that his Persona?

The wood began to crackle as Charles's grip on the chair tightened. The damage had been done and he could not do much about it. He sat down, still angry at Jack, and turned to Blaez. "Excuse him. He has been like that since the day I met him, 'blabbering' irrelevant nonsense around and doing things his own way." After pulling the chair back to its place, Charles grabbed the brush again, lowering his head down towards the paper. "I will let Jack explain everything to you." Was the last bit of poison that left his lips before he returned to training himself. It honestly didn't matter anymore to him if he could paint the picture, but it was a good excuse for ignoring Jack and letting him handle everything. He didn't want any more part in that discussion.

He also wondered how Jack was gonna dig his way out of this hole.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:51 pm

"I know Jack,he may live in his own world,but he is a nice guy.Still think you need to calm down Charles."Blaez pulled a chair to sit down while he listened to Jack explanation of what is going on,it would probably be something crazy considering that it was Jack"You're not a good liar Jack,Charles looks pissed,you're talking to some Golem guy,so could you give me a straight answer?"Things were just getting more confusing,there isn't much he could do besides questioning Jack.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack cringed as the he heard the wood begin to crack under Charles' grip... Oh yeah... he was mad... On the upside however this showed how strong Charles was and how lucky Jack was to have him on his side... that is, if he could keep him on his side after all this... What he wasn't expecting was for Charles to be so angry... Why would he be mad that Jack had awakened? It really didn't make any sense. Had Jack insulted him somehow? This just meant that he could help out more... And Blaez... he was sharp. He saw through Jack's cleaver deception rather quickly... Oh well... Here goes nothing...

"Alright... Look, Blaez, I'll be straight with you..." Jack sighed and took a set on the other side of the table across from Blaez and Charles," Persona is something you do not want to get involved with. Trust me. The only reason Charles and I are involved are because we have to be... We're Featherman Rangers! It's kinda our job. Unless you're wearing the suit I cant tell you any more than that..." Jack turned to Charles and shot him a concerned glance,"Charles... I don't know why you're so angry... but, this just means I can help you more. I won't be a dead weight now. We can work together to figure out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 pm

He seriously went to explain it, eh? This was just gonna get Blaez even more interested. Charles buzzed to himself as he scribbled over  the paper. The colors just wouldn't fit correctly, no matter what he tried...

"Jack," He began. He wasn't planning to tell Jack the real reason why he was mad, but he felt he had to say at least something. The brush fell will a silent thump as Charles dropped it. His eyes followed it as it rolled down to the floor. Jack got his Persona, huh... That just left him then, didn't it? He was the only one who couldn't do it and he was the one who wished for the power the most, even if it was because he was 'created' that way. It was unfair. He was the strongest, wasn't he? No, he wasn't. He was on the brink of falling apart! And then there was the static and whatever was causing it... He was faulty, damaged, broken! Dangit, why didn't he ask the girl about the man who could repair him when he had the chance? "I... need some time..." Charles stood up, the chair behind him creaking loudly as he pushed it away. "My apologies about earlier." He went towards the door, leaving all he had bought that day behind, along with several blue-blotched sketches of his. There would be some time still to stop him, but he seemed serious now. The angry aura around him dispersed, replaced by a deafening silence.

"Goodbye." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Whatever was going on,it was between Charles and Jack,Blaez didn't knew both that well to help with the conflict,and hadn't much insight of the situation either.He would leave up to Jack to do anything about Charles"See you later."Blaez tone was on par with the situation.

"So what you are saying is that you can't tell me,because i'm not a ranger?"Blaez raised one of his eyebrows,this is definitely interesting,if it caused Charles to be like that it's something serious"Hey are there any spots open in your ranger squad?I always thought you operated alone."Though the idea of running around in spandex was uninviting,maybe the other members nicknamed the group and Jack as an enthusiastic of the super heroes wears a costume.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 pm

"Charles wait..." Jack would quickly stand and go to Charles, gently grabbing his good shoulder. Charles was acting weird... weirder then normal and Jack didn't like how this was going... He seemed depressed, and half a moment ago he seemed ready to bite Jacks head off. Jack didn't like ether for obvious reasons. If Jack wanted to call himself a leader, he had to be able to support his rangers in their times of need... and this was defiantly one of those  times,"Look... Do you remember that weird broadcast from a few days ago?... Well.. I went to the broadcast tower that day and met with something a... well she called herself a divine... She awakened my persona... I wouldn't have it right now if it weren't for that dumb luck... I asked her how to awaken yours though... She said that there's no sure fire way to do it, but to not be afraid, and to keep moving forward. Charles, I'm going to use this power to help you, not just because I promised to... but because you're my friend." Jack would smile softly to Charles, however, if Charles still chose to leave, he would not protest any further and offer a quick good bye.

Regardless of Charles' reaction. Jack's head would snap to Bleaz when he mentioned his interest, his neck making a very audible crack. He eyed Blaez for a moment before smiling a broad and happy smile,"Green!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:38 pm

The fact that Jack grabbed Charles's shoulder from behind was like adding insult to injury. It invoked a whole plethora of emotions in Charles, some he hadn't even known about, but all followed by the static somewhere deep inside. The ones that prevailed were fear, shame and, most of all, anger.

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 Giphy
What a nuisance.

He turned around, knocking Jack's hand off his shoulder. He looked him straight in the eyes from above. "If you do not have any actual information, just keep quiet."

Just kill him already!

Just as he finished the sentence, a sharph shot of pain blazed through his head and he stumbled backwards. Whatever it was, it was waking up from inside him... again. The same as with Sharaku, the same as that first time... The same as...

Charles pushed Jack away and turned the other way, blasting through the door and down the halls of the school, away from Jack. It didn't matter where exactly, as long as it was away from Jack! No matter what he said or thought, he didn't want to hurt him.

Why not?

The static was strenghtening with each new stride he took, gradually overpowering his mind and senses. He had to last a bit more, just a bit!

((Charles has left the scene. The rest shall play out in the Awakening thread. Following him wouldn't be easy, as he basically threw himself across all the stairs so yeah. Plus, he'd just smash you if you approached him at this point. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:29 pm

"He will need some time to clear his mind. The sentence was followed by a short sigh,the situation was rather complicated,but there wasn't much to do at that point,Blaez just watched as Charles left the place.

When Jack heard about Blaez's interest in the group,he smiled,the smile could be noticed even from behind,he clearly was excited about it,he even called Blaez green,probably designating his color"I will take that as 'you're in'...right?"Blaez tilted his head to the left"Now that i'm a ranger could you tell me what's a 'persona'?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Jack... was in shock... Charles' reaction was... A little uncalled for! Jack was... honestly... a little furious. All he wanted to do was help, he even offered the full efforts of his rangers to aid in Charles' awakening, but no... No that wasn't enough for him. He just had to be all cold and calculaty! Sure... he was a robot and that was kinda their thing but come on! Jack didn't deserve that... Yeah he was loud and rambunctious, but that didn't mean he deserved to be treated that way. Jack had reached out to Charles and offered an olive branch of friendship... only to have it taken and tossed back in his face. Maybe that's just who Charles was... If he wanted to not only stay the Gold Ranger, but Jack's friend... he would have to offer a pretty good apology the next time they met.

As for Bleaz... Jack had uttered the "green" Phrase as more of a way to try and reclaim some of his mirth and happy attitude... It had failed... to be blunt about it. Jack sighed and sat down in front of Blaez,"Not so fast... First I have a few questions to ask you... First of all... You do realize that if you join, you might as well be throwing your life away. We rangers fight for the good of all man kind. It's not something you can just quit. I wont lie to you... It will be very dangerous,"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:40 pm

"Really?...Still interested in it,i'm won't back down,no matter what you throw at me."Blaez had a grin in his face for some reason,that aside Blaez wouldn't be giving up until he knew what was going"Bring the questions Jack,i'm going to answer all of then without hesitation."Blaez was pumped,there was nothing Jack could do to make him give up"But please be quick as possible."Despite going through this,Blaez didn't wanted to waste much time on it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 pm

".... Alright you pass!" Jack would stand and give Blaez a warm smile and a thumbs up.,"Blaez... in that one answer I saw in your the determination and drive that I want... no... NEED in a ranger! You truly are worthy of joining the ranks of the Featherman Rangers and fighting the good fight against the forces that threaten our world! So now I say to you... Blaez Wynter! Will you be my Green Ranger!?" Jacks white hot will flared in intensity as he spoke, he hoped, he PRAYED that even a tenth of his firey hot determination reached Bleaz in that moment. For if it did, he would be engulfed in the searing flames of friendship and brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)   Quick shopping(Charles,Jack) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick shopping(Charles,Jack)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next