Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 am

"Thanks for the pick me up Zavie! But now..Well... I'm not entirely sure of what to do now...." 8D said scratching his noggen."Zavie took care of the healing and that pesky demons is probably gunna bite it by the end of the round... So I'm at a loss for what to do with my turn...."

"Maybe just poke em again?" Suggested Crusader with a smile and murderous intent.

"... Eh, why not." Said 8D with a shrug.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 DUkoWKK

"Alright... Phew, the scary one is gone..."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:23 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 Zn1Y5kg
Callie Earns: 102 EXP!
Zavie Earns: 101 EXP!
Telos and Grins Earn: 103 EXP!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 pm

With the lesser of the two monsters sent to the respawn zone along with his older canine friend, well she wasn't sure if it was technically older or just taller, or just the leader or well... They didn't look related? Putting the confusing thought to the side, the young vixen would give both Zavie and 8D a high-five. "Woo~! Awesome work guys! Let's keep it up~!" She'd say happily before turning towards the new face in town. "Hia~." The girl would give this newly discovered man one of her usual bright smiles. "My names Callie, it's a pleasure to meet 'cha! What's your name?" She'd add, offering the man her hand for a quick handshake. Honestly, the man looked kinda old, older than she would expect to see someone playing a high energy game like this! Yet it was still fun to see that all kinds of people did this kind of thing. At least her and her friends weren't the only 'weird' ones lurking about this city. Although this guy didn't look quite as strange as her group did earlier rushing through town to reach this place whilst ice-cream flew in every which where direction. Probably for the best. She liked her oddball little group!

Not leaving the man much time to even state back his own name to the girl, Callie started rushing off further into the arcade. She wasn't one for just standing around, that was boring! She just knew there was more fun to be had here, she just had to find it first! "Come on guys! The path leads around this way!" The girl would say with a light giggle as she looked back to see if everyone was keeping up with her. "Ya'll can keep up right? Hehe." It was strange passing all the different games and attractions the place had to offer when it looked all weirded up like this. She had only been here earlier on in the day and she could of sworn it was way less messy and confusing to find her way around back then! At least whatever had been here had left a nice and obvious line of mess along the floor to follow, that was real nice of them! She bet that it would lead right to the whatever it exactly was that the main issue was that they uhm... What exactly was it they went here to deal with? A sign just said the place was in trouble and she rushed off without checking the details. Hmm... Oh well, she'd just wing it.

"Nehehe, we'll deal with whatever comes our way, don't chu worry Cals! We probably just gotsta clear this place out of all these intruders and save the day right? Don't except that they want us cleaning up this whole mess too! That would be three times the work as this, nehehe!" The little shadow fox would laugh at his own joke, gaining a grin from Callie too, it would definitely be way harder just to clean this place. It would be way more dull to! However that didn't seem to be the case with what they were really here for. "Cals, look! There's some more of them things just over there! Quickly, lets get the jump on 'em before they notice us!"

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:50 pm

It was over? Oh, thank goodness! The boy would sigh heavily, high-fiving Callie back with a happy smile. Well, if they beat up those guys, they could probably beat everyone else up too, right? That was beyond wishful thinking... And he was still super mad at Grins for lying again, but as long as no one saw them... It'd be okay, right? It wasn't like they could just leave these demons here... Especially with none of the cadets seeming to notice the swarm of demons here.

"I-Is our team really called Team Awesome? We never agreed on that, you know..." the boy would say with a small pout, crossing his arms as he followed Callie from behind. Proxy would gently brush his mind as he'd gently glance at the stranger in the group. They had come to save him... But he wasn't defenseless. No, he had a persona like Grins did... He didn't really understand what those, but he did understand they kept you safe like Terra and Proxy did for Callie and himself. Though, they didn't stay for long for whatever reason...

"Um... So, do you think you could not get us caught like that again? You should be more careful... You could have died, you know..." the boy would say quite sternly, looking at him long enough to give him a small frown before turning away and going to catch up with Callie, his bunny cloak flowing behind him.

"H-hold on! Y-You should not run off alone in here!" the boy would say with a huff before catching up with Callie, keeping pace with her quite well. He'd listen to what Terra had to say with mild indifference. It wasn't like Proxy was giving much different advice... Though, hers was much more cautious and alarming.

"I-I will keep us safe no matter what! Just rely on me, Callie!" the boy would say with a determined smile and nod of his head. He'd look ahead at the enemies that were approaching. They didn't really look like much from this distance, but their aura was strong... Just like all demons. Well, it would just take a little bit more effort on his part to keep everyone safe!

"We should still be cautious though... I am not a miracle worker, you know. Well... Not yet, that is." the boy would say with a happy smile, Proxy approving of his small boost of confidence. The more battles they won… The more confident he got. Well, not super-duper confident… But, at least he wouldn’t be afraid of dying in every battle. Especially if Grins and Callie were there with him!

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:10 pm

”And that’s a wrap everyone!” Shouted Grins as the last of the demons fell to their might. He felt a surge of satisfaction wash over him as Callie Jumped for joy and celebrated, boy howdy did that girl ever have energy! Ehehehe, ”And let’s not forget our lovely assistants Miss.Poochy and Mr.Imp! Unfortunately for all involved Miss.Poochy and Mr.Imp had to dine and dash, and won’t be joining us for our curtain call! But that doesn’t mean we can’t send them off with some love! So a big round of applause for the fabulous Miss.Poochy and the always enchanting Mr.Imp!” The loud sound of clapping began to blare from 8D’s speakers as he took a bow and began tossing confetti into the air, Crusader would join in the celebration with a rousing Kazoo solo and happy dance. Once his jubilation was complete he would let out a hearty laugh and lean on his hammer for support, lest he collapse from his joy, Crusader, however, would not be so lucky as he fell to the ground in a fit of chuckles.

8D would recover from his laughter just in time to give Callie the friendliest of High Fives, followed closely by a bodacious thumbs up “Lead the way Cals! You’re in charge of Team Awesome for tonight! Oh captain my captain and all that, ehehe,” 8D would chuckle as he fallowed Callie past the stranger. Though he would give the stranger a wink as he passed by “And you my friend are duly deputized as a member of Team Awesome! Ehehe, just… don’t go getting yourself killed by running off on your own. After all It’s still so early! Wouldn’t want you to miss out on the whole Plot cus of some side mission, Ehehehe! Though for you I’m not so sure it would impede you to much…” 8D couldn’t help but feel he recognized the stranger… but from where was anyone’s guess. Oh well! With a smile he picked up the pace to catch up with his little buddies.

As 8D caught up with Zavie and Callie he couldn’t help but smile at the little cat boy’s huff, no doubt upset with Grins for leading them on a frankly unforeseen adventure. “Awww, turn that kitty cat frown upside down Zav!  I know this wasn’t planned but we can still have some fun with it! Eheheh! I know I am!” Grins would smirk happily as he brandished his hammer before him once more and prepared for a fight. The oncoming demons seemed tough, but nothing Team Awesome couldn’t handle. “That’s the spirit Zavie! Long as we’re together…It’s all Fun and Games! Ehehehehe!”

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 am

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 OiaBhl9
- PvS Phase Combat has Begun -
Carbuncle - Lvl 6:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Callie would giggle at Zavie's comment. She really didn't think that of all the things that were happening here that would be the biggest concern of his right now, but at least it showed he wasn't completely freaking out! That was a good first step for him, she was proud! "It doesn't have to be! Hehe, we just never decided on a name and that was the first thing I thought of! We can figure out a proper one later, 'kay?" She'd give Zavie a cheerful smile before adding. "I mean, unless you can think of one now that is. Although, we should prooobbaabblllyyy stay focused on whatever it is we're doing here! We need ya to keep all our butts safe ya know, you're the only reason its not so scary to charge in all the time!"

Huh? Grins was putting her in charge? But she thought he was the one in charge! He was usually the person who told her what to do, where to go and all that other stuff that she often got confused about. Although, she did now realize how she had kept running off ahead of him during this little adventure, maybe she was getting more confident in herself? That or she just knew that Terra was there every step of the way. He always gave her good advice too! She really didn't know where she'd be without the two of them. "Thanks for the promotion, Jester Grins! I'll do my best to make you proud~!" No matter what got in her way, no matter how big or how scary looken', she'd make sure that she wouldn't let 8D down! Not for anyth---

"Aww ma gawd..." The girl whispered to herself as she set eyes on exactly what adorable little canine creature it was that was now in their way. She wasn't entirely sure if they had even attracted its attention yet, it seemed as if they had the upper hand if they went in for an all out attack now. T-that would probably be the s-smart thing to do... r-right? S-she just said herself that she wanted to make 8D proud of her, n-no matter what! Y-yet... Her list of things in the 'Callie's No Matter What' list that she made up literally about ten seconds ago didn't account for anything quite as adorable as this creature! The young vixen was in a stand off against herself on whether to follow the path of heart or smarts...

"I'm sorry Cals, but we don't have the time nor the strength to deal with what might happen if we give this creature any trust." Terra's voice would say quietly. He could tell what the girl was thinking, and as much as he knew she didn't want to do this, he knew that she'd be much safer through this course of action. "Hey, I'm sure we'll get our chance someday! But today we're here on a mission, ya still with me on that ain't ya Cals?" He'd say, sighing with relief as the girl gently nodded her head.

"H-hello." The girl would say timidly, with an apologetic tone hanging to her voice as she stepped slowly towards the demon in question. Taking a moment to look the beast over, concluding that she really did love the beauty of this creature. She wouldn't of cared that it was a demon, it could be the most evil thing that ever lived and she'd still want to give it a hug. Yet..."I'm really sorry about this, b-but..." She'd pause briefly before drawing her weapons and lunging forward.

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 IeflcSc

"But I can't risk the safety of my friends!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:29 pm

A name now? The boy didn't really think that would be wise... But, maybe he'd think of one watching the others fight! That would be quite helpful, the boy thought to himself. Proxy would lazily brush his mind, eyeing the man that had fallen behind. Was he injured in the previous battle? Possibly...

"I will think of one soon, then! It will be a lot cooler than 'Team Awesome.'" the boy would say with a determined nod of his head as he listened to Grins. Wasn't that a not so good idea? Callie was strong, yes, but she wasn't exactly... Oh well... It wasn't like those previous enemies were much of a threat once Callie had dug into them.

"I will back you up, Callie!" the boy would say with a cheerful smile before looking at the demon that had appeared in front of them. It looked kind of cute... But the boy remembered Proxy's story about demons like that. They were more than met the eye. He'd ready himself and await for Callie's actions.

"I will boost our offenses!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:54 pm

"Whaaaat? What name could possibly be better then Team Awesome, awesome is right there in the title! Though, I suppose I'm open to suggestions, like say perhaps... Uh... Team Proswagonists! Or Team Fluffy!.... Or Jim... I like Jim, can our team name be Jim?" 8D snickered under his breath as the demon took form and his two little buddies took the offensive. With a lazy lean against his hammer the clown bot looked at the demon and chuckled."Ya know Crusader, this demon reminds me of this weird dog I once met during my travels... Only this dog didn't have a nose."

"Didn't have a nose? Golly Boss, how did it smell?" Asked Crusader, well aware of the bit.

"Terrible! Ehehehehehe!" Grins said with a laugh, sending out a wave of good vibes towards the demon.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 OiaBhl9
Carbuncle - Lv.6:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Callie felt a single tear mark her cheek as her first pairing of strikes connected with the demon. She wasn't sure why she found this so difficult... I-it was just another one of those t-things, r-right? Regardless of what it looks l-like! I-it's still a threat and all she had to do was send it back to the respawn zone!... At least it didn't seem to show any signs of pain or suffering... She just hopped she could make up for all this later.

"Cals! Snap out of it, the fight isn't over yet!" Terra would call out, trying to motivate the girl as she shook her head to clear what she was thinking about from her mind. "Grr... What do I do... What do I do..." The shadow fox would repeat to himself, he knew he had to try something to help Callie out here. Yet... He was worried he'd just end up making the situation worse. Years had past since he last lost grip on her properly, and he wasn't about to let that go to waste now. Luckily for him though, it seemed she managed to recover on her own just in time. "Y-ya still with me Cals?"

"Mhm!" The young vixen would nod reasuringly, her smile returning to her bright face. "Don't worry Terra! I'll never lose sight of what's most important! No matters what!" She'd say reassuring her shadow, which he only could hope that she was right in saying so. Feeling a sudden surge of energy pulse through her, she was ready to get this game back unpaused!

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 IeflcSc

"Thanks for the boost Zavie~! Now lets go for that victory screen!"

Stats:

Damage Taken:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:16 pm

"A-Are you okay, Callie...?"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 2:02 am

"I'm... Telos. Telos Techne." Telos said to the little girl that stood before him as he ran a quick systems diagnostic on himself. He wanted to ask her quite a few questions, but she quickly ran off to the little boy and the clown that had come with her into the dungeon. They talked about something, and they appeared to be priorly acquainted. Although the clown intrigued him the most. There was something oddly familiar about the clown, although he couldn't quite place it. Had they met before, and he couldn't bring up the necessary facial recognition data? Or was it something else, like a case of what his creators called Deja vu.

Out of old habits, he tried activating his old ASSW-detection system, only to receive a loud burst of feedback to his audio sensors instead. He mentally regretted that this system had been broken as a result of the divide. One of many other sub-systems that had been broken then that could not be fixed due to various factors. He still followed them ahead though, knowing it was best to stick with the group whenever possible, and decided to observe them from a distance.

The way they acted brought back memories of a happier time, as he watched them settle into some sort of inane debate on a team name. He sighed, wondering how they could hold such a thing in the middle of a war zone, but then decided to put it down under the innocence of children.
He did wonder what the relation to the clown was, though. Was he some sort of older relative?
If so, he was very irresponsible. Telos had been taught that children should be in safe places, not active war zones. As a matter of fact, one of the few things that could override his main directive of defeating demons was saving human life, particularily that of children.

Although he did have one other complaint worth noting as well:
For one thing, nobody bothered to ask him about the team name.
He had other grievances as well, mainly the clown acting like a complete and utter fool. But then again, the clown was useful in combat, so frankly, he had no choice but to put up with it.
Then he chanced upon the next demon with them, and settled once more into his combat protocols.
At least those still functioned.
Which is what mattered in the here and now.
"Battle Routine: Set. Execute!" He shouted, summoning Kopaka Nuva to blast the enemy with a chunk of ice.

Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 am

"Oh! Hey there friend!! You sure took your time, Ehehehe. Put that Routine away ya silly goose, Callie took care of this one. Well  I mean I helped by telling ma joke but she did the heavy lifting." 8D would say with a smile and a firm pat to Telos's back as he joined the group. 8D couldn't help but feel pleased with himself over his successful joke, anyday he got the crowd laughing was a good day."Though we both need uses sooo... I can see your point, might as well, heh, go poke the corps Crusader!

"You got it boss! I'll give that pooch a poke!..." Cheered Crusader Rabbit gently poking whatever was left of the demon dog with his spear.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next