Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aspiration and dreams ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 10:31 pm

School was out for the day. Students began their treks back to their respective homes or their respective hang outs or their respective places to waste time.

This was not really the case for one Masako Mitsurugi. As soon as class was let out, she always went only as far as just outside the building. She made it a point to lean by a wall and just people watch. It wasn't just anyone she would watch, though. It was the students from the neighboring building. Those were the students she felt were worth watching. They were the ones who were going to make a real difference, as far as she was concerned.

One by one, she watched them, and watched their behavior. She felt like she sort of already knew some of them based on observation alone.

That one was assigned a task and was rushing out to see to it.

That one was trying to decide where to hang out with their friends.

The one by the door was trying to make sure they have everything in order, most likely making sure they were ready to take care of their homework.

Each and everyone so professional, taking their job seriously, yet still finding time for the ones they hold close. It seemed so ideal.

She couldn't help but give a small smile.

"I just have to keep working hard," she to no one in particular, "If I keep at it, I'm sure to be recognize. It's just a matter of time."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:14 am

Takeru was busy trying to get the kids under his charge today in order. He had volunteered for this to get out of a detention, and his mind, this was an easier to deal with matter.
At the time, that is.
Now he wished he had taken the detention.
"Remind me. How many 2nd graders were we supposed to keep an eye on?" Twelve said.
"Twenty-seven." Takeru said.
"Okay. Then why do you have only 26?" Twelve asked him after a quick mental headcount of them.
It only took Takeru all of 20 seconds to figure out why.

"Because Matt ran away, AGAIN!" Takeru realized, chasing after the last one, the most troublesome in the bunch.

"The rest of you stay RIGHT here, i've got to go catch Matt again, got it?" He said to them before running after the kid. He made sure they all nodded, then began sprinting at a fast clip.
"Get back here, Matt!" Takeru yelled, running at top speed after the kid.
"Hey, could somebody help me catch this kid?!?!" He screamed to nobody in particular. This kid was FAST, goddammit. Slippery too. From what he heard, this kid's father was a former track star.
At this moment, that appeared to be so, especially since Takeru had to keep ducking and weaving at high speeds through a crowd, and the kid had a headstart.
He REALLY could use the help.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Ears perked up at the sound of someone's cry for help. From the sound of it, one of the younger ones have made a run for it. She analyzed the area ahead of her for the task. It looked like if she started right away, she could cut off the child before they got to the gate.

Without a second thought, she rushed forward, running at full speed at the edge of the walkway. That was where there was the least people, making it easier to get to her destination.

She came to a skidding stop in front of the running child, arms wide open to impede the child path, and if close enough, wrap around the child and hold tight before the kid could get a chance to get away.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Takeru saw the whole thing unfold.
"Whew! Thanks, whoever you are." Takeru said to his helper as he took the child out of her arms.
"Bad Matt! We went over this!" He said scoldingly before keeping him in a close grip on his hand.
"So, uh, what's your name? I'm Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru." He asked the girl that had helped him.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm

"I am glad to have been of service," She replied, glad to see that things turned out... okay? Was it normal for this kid to be so misbehaved?

"My name is Masako Mitsurugi... Do you, by chance, require further assistance?" If the kind was just his brother, then it was likely none of her business. It was much easier to assume that he was in charge of a class, however. If one child could get away from him so easily, she honestly feared for his well being if he had to care for a whole classroom's worth of children.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:03 pm

"Nice to meet you, Masako." He said.
"I don't require further assistance either, assuming the rest of them followed the simple instructions to stay put. Or Matt here doesn't run away again." He said, glaring at Matt.
"You could come along, if you like. In case either of those toe things happen again." Takeru said to her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:20 am

She couldn't help but give Takeru something of a look. She eyed him, from top to bottom. His choice of words were not... encouraging.

"I think I'll do just that," she replied, "I get the feeling you may need all the help you can get"

After all, if I don't, who knows what else may happen. He may end up losing another child.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:45 am

"Okay. Good. Thanks." Takeru replied, walking them over to where the rest of the class was waiting.
Thankfully, all of them were still there, albeit, somewhat jostled.
"Okay, this here is Masako, got it? She'll be keeping an eye on you guys while I go use the bathroom, okay?" Takeru said. The class nodded. Surely this would be a reasonable request to ask of her.
"Good. Now don't give her too much trouble, and keep Matt from running off, okay? Matt, don't bother running off. Your parents will be here soon, and the last thing I want is to have to deal with is a repeat of what happened last time. Neither do you." Takeru said. Matt, surprisingly, nodded.

"... that's funny. The way I remember it, you were being praised for your patience, and Matt looked more embarrassed than that time you- oh." Twelve remarked.
"Yeah. Nobody likes being embarrassed, after all." Takeru mentally replied.

"Good. See you in a bit." he said.
The second he was out of earshot, the kids started bombarding her with questions.
"Are you his girlfriend or something?" was easily the most prevalent one. There were others, too, but that one was the only one she would still be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 4:14 pm

B-bathroom?! I was right about him. He is incompetent... Were the first thoughts that came to her mind. All she could do was watch somewhat helplessly as he rushed off for his bathroom break.

Well, I can't really say no to this. These children definitely need someone to keep an eye on the, and it seems even in his incompetence, Takeru realizes this as well. I suppose he at least tries to cover his bases.

With a stoic and military styled stance, she was ready to stand guard over the children.

At least until the questions started coming up.

"Wh-what? Children, please calm down, one at a time. I will be happy to answer all of your-" But it seemed that their boundless curiosity was beginning to overwhelm her a bit.

She needed to regain her composure. She was to be on top of herself 100% of the time. Especially in front of children, who may require a decent role model. At least a better one than Takeru.

"Since it appears the majority wish to know the status of my relationship with Mr. Kagemaru, I'll give you the answer straight out." That seemed to have caught their attention. "First of all, I barely met him today, helping re-acquire Matt over there." Matt appeared to be a bit sheepish.

"As a result, I highly doubt there would have been enough time to develop a relationship. Secondly, I also highly believe that one's personal matters, such as relationship status, is private, and you should take care when asking such personal things. There is a chance someone may consider you rude for it."

Spoken with true responsibility. Well said. She thought, honestly believe herself to be as responsible as she claimed.

"Are there any other questions you may wish to have answered?" The next question that arose was whether she thought Takeru was hot, catching her off guard just a the last one did.

"Y-you're determined to see me with him, aren't you?" she replied sheepishly. Wait... are the children also aware of his incompetence? Are they secretly hoping that I'll be there for him in the event that he makes a very impressive mistake? Are they thinking I would be a good influence for him?!
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:17 pm

"You know, children this age are curious about... certain things. Showing up with a girl all of a sudden may not have been the best idea." Twelve said as Takeru began to walk back from the bathroom.
"Yeah, well... it's not like that, so there shouldn't be a problem. Thank god I got stuck with a mostly good bunch of kids." Takeru said mentally.
That was when he heard what was going on back where he had left the kids.
"What did I tell you? Kids will be kids." Twelve said.
Takeru couldn't help but laugh.
"They weren't too much trouble, were they?" He asked her.
"Sorry for just up and running off like that. They're a mainly well behaved bunch, so I just really only needed somebody to keep an eye on them for... y'know... reasons. I couldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to them while they were unattended. I only ran after Matt earlier becuase I had no other choice." He whispered to her quietly, a brief look of sadness crossing his face before resuming his usual cheerful expression.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Having to answer questions on whether he liked Mr. Kagemaru or not, whether she thought he should be with someone, or even if she was interested in someone her self (all of which she did her best to discourage, both because she did not want to lead them on and because she did not want them to think that she was the kind who would put such personal endeavors over her own attempts at professionalism) was a lot more tiresome than she expected it to be. She found herself very grateful upon Takeru's return.

Well, at least their heart is in the right place... Masako thought to herself, Even if it does seem like things don't always good well for him.

"They were no trouble at all," she replied sincerely, "They were just... curious." While she was curious about the case of Matt, she decided now was not the time. Perhaps she could pry when they have left for home?

"I'll continue to assist until this is over," she announced, "Then I shall step aside for you to continue your daily duties."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:15 pm

"Alright. And they're here!" He said, just as the first few parents came by to pick up their children. He managed to say a few things about how they were good, and not really much of a trouble.
Before he knew it, she and him were the only two people still there.
"And that's all of them! Again, thanks for the help." Takeru said to her.
"So, um... if you're not too busy, you wanna hang out sometime? I can play a piano for ya." He said.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:10 pm

"A piano? Forgive me for saying this, but my first impression of you did not include... a piano..." She found herself sizing him up again. Was there anything on him that suggested he could play? Maybe if she had gotten a better look at his hands. Were they rough? Gentle? Agile? Graceful?

"Well, if you don't mind me bringing my studies with me, then I suppose there's no harm in it. I hear music is good for the mind."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:55 pm

"Ah, alright. Here." He said, handing her a piece of paper with his contact information on it.
"I'll play for ya something sometime, just call me first, kay?" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

It seemed luck favored her today.  His handing her his number also gave her the chance she needed to look at his hands.

She couldn't help but comment in the process.

"... kind of small... but the fingers are sort of long... they're seemingly well practiced... I owe you an apology," she replied as she finally took note.  "This entire time, I've assumed you to be... less then competent.  I can see now that you definitely have had your own hardships."  She felt a little relief for him.  He would likely make it far in Endymion's music industry, assuming he had an interest.  This filled her with some hope for him.  In her eyes, he was now slightly more competent than she had initially assumed.

"I suppose it's only fair to return the favor," she replied, pocketing the note she was given.  Briefly, she pulled out her note book and a pen, and began writing down her own contact info, though it seemed she was writing for longer than it should take just to write down one's email and phone number.

"If there is ever a moment that you need assistance, I will gladly listen to your plight," she replied, holding out the paper for him.

It looked more like a a professionally written resume than simple contact information.  It had her name, her phone and email, as well as a small list of skills in terms of school work, tutoring, self defense training assistance, and generally things one would expect from someone offering school help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspiration and dreams ((Open))   Aspiration and dreams  ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspiration and dreams ((Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next