Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Zombie and the Frog Prince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

The Zombie and the Frog Prince Empty
PostSubject: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:36 pm

The Zombie and the Frog Prince ABVwhWB

"Where is he...?"

~The Red Zombie, Nilo, has appeared!~

With a bored sigh, the boy would lazily make his way through the crowds of people stuffing themselves next to booth after booth. He really didn't see the appeal of it all... But who knew? Maybe there was something to collecting these tickets.

Though, he didn't really care. Soon enough, he'd find somewhere to stand at his leisure, waiting for that elusive friend of his to show up. You'd think with a head full of mechs he'd be capable of remembering where he was supposed to go... But alas, he was hopelessly lost in trying to find his equally lost friend...

Eh, at least it couldn't get any worst, right? It wasn't like the apocalypse was going to happen or anything while he waited... He just wanted to have some fun before they had to leave was all.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:54 pm

The girl seemed explosive, her whole body oozing energy as she happily jumped around the festival grounds, peeking at every stand she saw and waving continuously for her big brother to hurry up.

The Zombie and the Frog Prince Kuma.(Kantai.Collection).full.1750682
"Come on, Frog! Hurry up!!!"

Meanwhile, Frog dragged around. He couldn't have fun if he was being pulled around by his sister around here. This was silly. First time coming to a festival such as this and he couldn't even do it his own way... He just hoped he could ditch her sometime with their parents. Speaking of, where the heck have they disappeared off to? A bit of background smooching? Perhaps.

Anyways, he'd lagged far behind the energetic Teecups on her quest to raid the stand with sweets she must have smelled up with her super nose. "Ah, crap." He cursed under his breath and took a few steps to start running after her, but then, something caught his eye.

A boy. White hair, pale complexion, red eyes... He was sure as hell he'd never been acquainted with any albino person, yet this guy seemed kind of familiar. And he couldn't help but towave his hand at him. "H-hi?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:07 pm

The Zombie and the Frog Prince QpRiEMK

"Eh? Hello. Who're you?"

The boy would ask with a light tilt too his head. Oh, this was new. He hadn't been approached by a stranger yet. Huh, he wondered if he was one of the aliens? Nah... He looked like a normal human! Bummer... It would be super interesting to analyze and write about an alien from another universe, but he shouldn't be rude or anything. This dude looked interesting in his own way, at least. Maybe a muse was coming along?

"Hey, so, what's up? Everything alright? Is my zombieism freaking you out?" the boy would ask with a dead pan face. That was how you joked, right? At least, that's how Jack seemed to joke. Oh well, he'd laugh lightly after a while. Maybe the joke went through.

Last edited by Zavie on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 pm

"Your... zombieism?" Frog looked at the boy from head to toe. Zombie..? He wasn't gonna turn out to be one of the annoying demons, was he? Uuuuuugh, Frog wasn't sure if he'd be able to take something like this on a vacation. As much as punching the hell out of those things was fun, they were still pests, spreading like goshdarn rats or something.

But then it occured to him that this boy didn't look like a demon. He didn't even look  like a zombie, for crying out loud! Except if he wasn't actually albino and it was a ruse so he could live his life as a zombie among humans. That'd actually be cool, but also freaky. No, wait, the dude was joking with him. Agh-! Great, now he even ended up looking silly 'cause he bought it for a moment. Frog shook his head. "Very funny, ha-ha." He stuck his tongue out as a joke, but smiled politely. "And nah, it's nothing, really. I just thought you looked familiar. Something about you rings a bell, but I can't put my finger on what exactly, and of whom you remind me of."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Yes! He scored a joke! Or, that's what he thought anyways. What exactly made a joke funny? It wasn't like Jack had given him very good lessons. Oh, aside from "JUSTICE AND MECHS AND POWER RANGERS AND SENTAI! HOO HAH!" How were they friends again...? It made him laugh just thinking about it.

"Really? I can't say the same for me, sadly. I don't recall ever meeting someone that looks quite like you." the boy would say with a small shrug. He made sure to write down any important people in his journals... Kind of like a brief summary of their person and any supernatural powers they may have.

"Oh hey, you wouldn't happen to be an alien, huh? Or, maybe you've seen one around? Apparently there are people from other universes here! Can you believe that? Actual aliens!" the boy would ask and say with bright eyes and a look akin to a detective on the verge of finding out a twenty year old mystery. He wanted to meet one of these aliens and actually question them on... Well, everything!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:45 pm

So no clues there, eh? Seems like this guy never met him or at least didn't remember meeting him. And just when Frog was getting sure he was on track to finding out why he felt he knew this guy...

"Aliens?" Frog raised an eyebrow, shaking his bangs slightly. A picture of an UFO abducting his sister who was smiling as blysfully ignorant as always immediately flashed before his eyes and he snickered in response, then turned back to the boy. "Don't tell me you actually believe that there are aliens from other universes here? I mean, sure, it would be damn cool and exciting, but I doubt it's actually true. Life is boring. Although I have no clue how we even got here... But it feels right, for whatever reason, and nobody's complainin'." Frog made a comical shrugging gesture. "Anyways, I'm Frog. You can call me Frog. You said you wanted to know who I was."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Now that the boy mentioned it, that was correct. How did they get here? He some what just remembered walking with his mom and then they were just here. It felt weird, but at the same time he couldn't really tell what actually happened and it did feel fine. Could it be a trick by one of those angels? Probably... They did govern over certain aspects of humanity... Or, maybe someone won the game and this was their wish? If so... He couldn't really complain. This felt so nice and correct...

"Aw, don't say that... You'll ruin the mystery! There are secrets that need to be uncovered here, right? It'll be really fun to try and see if one of these aliens actually know what's going on! Plus, what's wrong in believing in a fantasy? All stories stem from a truth, you know." the boy would say with a happy smile and an even more inquisitive look. He was getting excited just thinking about it! Actual aliens... Even if it just turned out to be a total lie, there was at least a stand with alien toys or a person with a weirdly shaped head! It'd be awesome to see what the secret was behind this rumor!

"Oh, Frog? Like the frog prince? I guess you already found your true love then!" the boy would joke in his fairly odd way... It was really serious at first before the boy would laugh after a second or two of silence. Quite the odd boy he was when it came to his humor.

"My name is Nilo Lockwood, but some call me Red." the boy would say with a small shrug. That nickname was... Weird. He kind of forgot why he had it. With a dismissive wave of his thoughts though, he might as well see how this guy was doing and what his thoughts were on the festival.

"So hey! Can I ask you a few questions? I want to interview some of the festival goers." the boy would ask, pulling out his trusty, worn, and leather journal and pulling a pen out from within its pages. He'd look up at Frog with an eager smile and sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:20 am

N-nyuuugh... This boy was spewing the very same words Frog always told himself when he was alone to stop himself from growing mad in such a stupidly lame world where even demons have grown to be regular, daily occurences. And it like, stung him. "I-I know that, geez, you don't have to tell me." He'd scoff at the other, crossing his hands demonstratively.

Good thing he decided to follow up with a joke right away. Else it could get a bit awkward. "Eheh." Frog grinned and pointed his finger at himself. "You think I already found my true love? Eheh, I'd say I hadn't yet. Look at me, I'm totally still an ugly fugly frog." Frog would pause to let the guy absorb his visage. Making fun of himself had grown into an unhealthy habit for Frog. Too much so.

"Nice to meet you, Nilo Lockwood, aka Red."
Frog bowed. Red... Lockwood... Mash it up and the perfect nickname for this guy was Redwood. Yep, this was a good one. Frog giggled to himself. "Aye aye then, Redwood. Interview me."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Oh awesome! Yes! He agreed to the interview. With an eager smile, the boy would quickly flip to a blank space, writing down Frog's name, appearance, and quickly taking out a small camera and snapping a picture of the boy. It was one of those old timey ones that deposited the picture right after being taken and once the picture was taken, the boy would place it in the journal.

"Well, I don't think you look like a frog. If anything, you look more like a prince. You have the whole 'being human' thing going on after all!" the boy would say with a reassuring smile. Was that part of the joke? It was kind of hard to tell... It reminded him how Jack would beat himself up from time to time... Kind of... Weird. A quick note on that...

"Well then, first thing's first! Where are you from? I'm from the island nation known as Azores. So, I suppose this festival is happening there. It's hard to say though." the boy said with a nod of his head. To debunk any previous mysteries, the boy had to know if everyone was from Azores or not. If they were, then his memory could just be hazy... If not, this may have something to do with the angels.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Frog would peek over at the photo and then shrug. "Eh, whatever you say. Like, I'm what I am, no matter what I or anyone else says. Hmph. But that's not a bad picture, eheh, maybe I should keep it."

It was funny. Why was this guy getting so overworked doing all this? Was he really looking for any proof that an alien from another world or whatever was standing in front of him? Frog would have known if he was an alien, now wouldn't he, and he knew he wasn't, so like, why?  "Like, you said I had a 'being human' thing going on, so if I'm human, how can I be an alien at the same time? Oh, and I'm from this big city called Endymion. Curious, though, you say you're from some island? Didn't know there was sea in the city, nor a whole other nation. I thought everything outside of the city was, well, shit and demons or something. And on the topic... I was pretty sure this too was in Endymion. Maybe having to do with some mass brainwashing event thing. You know how the government is, aye?" Frog obviously didn't pay much mind to what Redwood said being an issue. If there was an island settlement he didn't know of somewhere in the world, then there probably was. Though he was sure he wasn't there right now. Hell, he'd know if he'd travelled to an island far away from home just to get to some cheesy festival.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 am

Well, at least he wasn't beating himself up again... And he liked the boy's photography! It was a hobby he picked up after deciding to become a detective when he grew up. With his analytical eye and his knack for interviewing people, it seemed like the best idea for a career choice. Plus, he could always work alongside Jack when he joined the police force! They'd be unstoppable.

"I can make a copy if you'd like. It's not hard, just so you know." the boy would say with a nod of his head before eagerly listening to what Frog had to say in response to his question. The boy's eyes would light up. Endymion? He had never heard of such a place! This was absolutely amazing to hear! With an eager smile, the boy would look up. An alien, right before him! Though, he didn't seem to know it... Was it the effects of the angels or maybe he was a human in his world. That would make sense... But still... A real life alien!

"Not just 'some island,' Frog! An island nation called Azores. Its another country entirely! This is great, if you don't know what Azores is, then that means you're from a world where it doesn't exist, meaning I'm from a world where Endymion doesn't exist." the boy would say with a firm nod of his head. He'd flip through his book before landing on a page utterly filled with theories and thoughts. He'd write down this new revelation before looking up at Frog with a light tilt of his head.

"Demons? Government brainwashing...? Wow! Your world sounds so exciting! My world just has this stupid game with angels... It's such a mess, no one knows what to do and these smaller, other worlds are all suffering because of their influences. It really sucks." the boy would say with a sigh, shrugging indifferently about his world's circumstances. He really didn't like how dumb it all was... Why force people to play a game when you could just ask everyone what they wanted? It was such a simpler way that abducting people in the middle of the night and throwing them in other worlds to be almost devoured by a shadow...

"Anyways, would you mind elaborating on your world's circumstances? I have a theory that all worlds have a certain 'event' that happens there. If I get some insight on your world's current standing, it could disprove or improve my thesis." the boy would say with a nod of his head. It made perfect sense in his head. Hopefully he wasn't getting freaked out by how excited the boy had gotten... If he wanted to become a detective, he'd have to hide his bubbling excitement better.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Frog blinked once. Then twice. Then thrice. As color slowly drained from his face, looking down at the boy, he opened his mouth to speak, but then closed them again, dazed out of words to respond to something like this. As much as Redwood's constant nodding contributed to the naive belief in his testimonies, his first argument stood no ground. Frog, as a complete and total shut-in who cared more about a rat's ass than the rest of world, could have easily not knows about some 'Azores' island nation outside of the city walls. Redwood not knowing about Endymion posed questions, yes, but it could also be a big misunderstanding. However though, Frog could not say anything against what the boy said after he'd resumed talking, and began mentioning some Angels and more parallel worlds apparently under the influence of some godly game of sorts or whatever. And Redwood seemed just as unimpressed with his own world as Frog himself was with his. Perhaps they were both now making wild conclusions out of thin air and idiotic rumors in some vain attempt to satiate their own sick perverted, bored-to-hell-and-beyond minds searching for some answers because their lives sucked donkey balls, but frankly, he didn't care anymore. Rather, he decided it would be in his best interest to douse himself in the juicy nectar of this stupidity and at least for one day imagine it to all be true, just like Redwood did.

And so the young Frog nodded, sealing his fate...

"Aye then, we're both aliens to each other! Can't really argue with the points you made!" Frog raised a finger in a very resoluted fashion. However, he began to grow impatient on the inside. Why not have some fun with the other alien instead of just discussing meaningless decrepancies? Sure, he too was interested (in a good story, if nothing else), but like, everybody has their needs, aye! "Allow me to enlighten you, then, if you need the information. I shall offer some. Anyways, well, I don't know much, but there was an 'event' like what, 5 years ago or something? I was there, actually. It was like, whoosh, a big green explosion and then all the demons appeared. Apparently, what, a whole lot of the Earth was destroyed or something. We live in the huge city that's called Endymion. I don't think I've ever been outside of it. Would like to, but I don't have anyone to go with, you understand?" Frog raised his shoulders in a sigh and shook his head. Hmm, he wasn't sure if he should tell this guy about how he's a terrorist. Probably not. This could still be a government trap, after all.

"I don't really know much more. Like, I think the government's bad and we have some sort of a Queen or something. She's the ruler." He shrugged again, pouting his lip. "Dunno. But like, now you gotta tell me more about that game and Angels and whatever you mentioned. The part with a bunch of worlds doesn't really excite me but whatevs, games are always fun."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Eh? He believed him so readily? Oh, well that was strange! His theories were usually discredited for being too fanciful, even in a world where terrible things were happening because of fanciful things. Though, at least Jack listened to them... Eh, and Charles too when he wasn't being weird. Hyacinth looked like she would but...

"Wow... That sounds so amazing! I can't believe something like that is really happening in your world... Oh, it must be kind of hard to live in just one place, huh? Azores is nice, but it can be really cramped at times! We're surrounded by an ocean, so we can't really just go where we please without it costing a lot of money." he'd say in response, writing down everything Frog said in his journal while taking notes on the man himself. He seemed... Eccentric, for a lack of a better word. Weird, but in a strangely comforting way? It was hard to express, honestly.

"Also, um... Sorry if I seem insensitive... I mean, your world sounds like its in one heck of a pickle." he'd say with a small frown. His excitedness aside, demons didn't sound too good. And living in a world where they were as common as it sounded like... It couldn't be an easy venture.

The Zombie and the Frog Prince HXH-KILL-killua-zoldyck-33572901-500-283

"Huh? The event in my world?"

That perplexed the boy. He didn't know he was in a trade of information. Plus, why would he take such a 'game' so lightly? It wasn't really fun... Not for anyone. Not even the angels seemed like they were having fun. Though... He supposed the game would be a lot less bad if the primordials weren't about... Hmmm...

"Well, simply, each angel represents a facet of humanity. From emotions, to passion, to their willpower. Their are seven alternate worlds on each island, eight counting a tower, and an angel resides in each alternate world. Simply put, people are given powers like me, and we're to choose an angel and fight for them as their vanguards and champions. Whichever angel's wish wins, humanity itself will change to their will." the boy would say with a nod of his head. He had documented the occurrences well, and everything Angela had told them. It was a sticky mess, the boy thought. And it was only made worst by people who outright opposed the game... They didn't seem to be thinking properly, the boy thought.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:47 pm

"Eh, it's not that bad of a pickle. I mean, it is kinda crap and yeah, the city gets boring after a while, even if it is freakishly huge... But whatevs, people are happy." Frog shrugged once more. He wasn't one to really catch onto 'insensitivity' in other people's words and whatnot. His absentmindedness was to blame. He gave Redwood a grinny grin. The boy didn't seem ready to share stuff about his world. And the same as Frog wasn't one to catch onto 'insensitivity', he also wasn't one to really get it when his own words might sound insensitive. Like when he said it all must've been fun and games in the boy's world.

"So like, eight super powerful beings fighting over whose big view of humanity's destiny is the best, right? And they do that by having people fight for them and give them powers. Wow, if this wasn't the real world, I'd think you were briefing me on the plot of your fave anime or something." Frog chuckled. This was kind of fun. Like the two of them were ROLEPLAYING and making up stories. He always did like making stories up, even if he hated how every single one of them turned out. "So, is anyone winning?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie and the Frog Prince   The Zombie and the Frog Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

The Zombie and the Frog Prince
Page 1 of 1