Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) Empty
PostSubject: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Telos was once again walking through the streets of Sunlake Palms, with everything seemingly normal, except...
"Hm? There appears to be a commotion over there..." he thought, going over there to check out what was going on. There appeared to be a large crowd of people gathered around... somebody.
Curious as to what the man was doing, he went to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Lucen flipped the coins through the air, glinting in the light as they descended into the red cups on the table in front of them, before saying to the person in front of him, "Alright, which cup do you think the coin is in?" When they pointed to the cup in the middle, Lucen nodded his head, "Yeah, that's what I think as well." With that said, Lucen stepped forward, dumping the cup out for the metal disc with a hole in it onto the table. "Looks like you got it right. Here are your winnings." He handed over some VC to the lucky winner, before saying, "Alright, who wants to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:15 pm

"Me." Telos said, managing to get to the front of the line after watching others do the trick, put down enough for five rounds, creating quite a few gasps.

He had done some calculations in his head as he watched, inputting in for gravity, velocity, time, and other factors on the coin's decent and ascent, and eventually managed to work out a rough formula for it.
"For this round... right." He said, after running through said formula again to determine the most likely cup to hold the coin. If he was wrong, he decided, he would refine the formula further after determining what went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 pm

"Alright, well I am certain that it is in the left cup," Lucen said with a small smile, before dumping out the right cup, revealing an unmarked metal disc. "That's too bad. If I was wrong, you'll get to keep your money for this round." Flipping the cup over and lifting it up revealed the coin with the hole. "Too bad." Flipping the coins through the air, each one landing in separate cups. "Alright, take your guess."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Certainly not undaunted by his failure, he quickly revised the formula to better reflect what he saw now, and ran it through his head again.
"I bet the middle." he said, upon getting his new result.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:43 pm

"You have a keen eye my friend," Lucen nodded his head. "I too believe it is in the middle cup." Flipping the cup over revealed the coin, hole missing from its center. "But let's see if you can follow these?" Tossing the coins back up into the air, rather than traveling in a juggler's arc, at one point the coins collided in mid-air. Instead of losing control of the coins, Lucen continued their cycle without dropping them until they landed in the cups. "Now, before you guess, I do not believe we have been introduced. My name is Lucen Zort. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:53 pm

"Telos. Telos Techne." he said.
"Has he figured it out already?" Telos thought, quickly modifying his formula to reflect the new style he was using. He didn't have long to refine it though, as the change was sudden.
"Right." he declared.
"How is he doing it though? He already seems to know what cup it is, judging by his facial expression. And he's not cheating either, as far as my optic sensors can register, so... how?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:01 pm

"Well it is nice to meet you Telos. You are either lucky or good, because I also think it is in the right cup." Lifting it up and flipping it over, the coin with the missing hole rolled onto the table. "Another win for you. So Telos, what do you do for a living?" The coins soared through the air arcing through the sky and bouncing off one another. They eventually landed in the cups in front of Lucen. "I mostly do this to get a little bit of extra spending money."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Telos managed to keep up, updating the formula as needed to the best he could.
"I'm an exterminator. Retired though. Now, I'm trying to find people for a rather special Salvage operation outside of Endymion. I don't suppose you'd want in?" He asked him.
"Oh, and... right." He added.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:40 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is in the right cup as well." Flipping over the cup, Lucen left it standing on the table for a little bit. "As for a salvage operation, I did use to do that before the government got established, but I got out once it did," Lucen picked up the cup, revealing the correct coin beneath it. "The situation was a bit to risky for me, so I got out while I could. While I might consider it, I'd need more details before I'd agree. Not saying I would, it is really dangerous out there. But that's not what we are here for is it?" Collecting his coins, Lucen started their flips again, with them colliding in midair. However, he added an additional twist, bouncing the coin off of the edge of the table, having it rejoins their brethren. With a final flourish, the coins settled into the cups ahead of Lucen. "Whew. I think I might have actually lost track. So where do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:46 pm

"No, not at this moment, though. And if you're interested, let's discuss the details somewhere else." he said.
"Here. My contact information. Call me some time if you're interested." He said, handing a piece of paper with the information on it, rapidly crunching the numbers in his formula all the while.
"And I say... left." Telos added.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:28 pm

"Yeah, I think it is in the left cup as well," saying that he emptied out the cup, revealing the marked coin. "Well it looks like you've won again. 4 for 1, not bad. But I'm going to have to end our game here. That's the rules, as much as I'd like to keep going," Lecun gave a somewhat sad smile. "That said, I will keep in mind your offer. Now if you don't mind, I believe some other members of the crowd would like to try and see if they can match or beat your record."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:36 pm

"I see. Well then... I shall be going." Telos said, nodding as he walked off.
"Stein would have loved this." Telos thought. Things like this were the sort that she would have had him do for fun... and to drive James crazy.
And Primus too...
"Dammit, Primus. Where did you go...?" Telos thought. The oldest of his series, the one who was the reason why he was able to do all of this, gone.
He hoped to, at the very least, find out what had happened to him.

Exit. Mission Complete. Grade: A.
Soundtrack:
Opening (Social Links): Versammlung der Jäger (Gathering/Assembly of Hunters)

Lucen Zort's Theme: Shot Toward Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 pm

A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) CydOZu6

Telos Techne of the Star and Lucen Zort of the Fortune have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)   A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos) Empty

Back to top Go down

A few clever tricks: (Zort and Telos)
Page 1 of 1