Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) Empty
PostSubject: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:36 pm

Alex tossed a ball up and the air and tried to catch it. He has been doing this for almost half a hour now, and his mind is starting to wander. After a while he thoughts turned to that guitar guy. Johnny. Hmmm i wonder if he is up. That guy was very interesting. And alex has been meaning to try and chat with him, but with how big of a day he has had, he didn't had the chance too just yet. Might as well go and talk to him now Alex toss the ball to the wall as he got up and walked out of his room, and went to find johnny's. Once he did he would knock on the door a few times. Hellooooooo. Anyone home? You mind if i come in?
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:55 am

Johnny was busy exploring the ship getting a better understanding of his current surroundings and to get a better understanding of the crew that populates this fairly sizable ship. Johnny was also getting used to the idea of having a Guitar body as that's definitely not normal even by the future's standards apparently. As Johnny walked back to his room he noticed Alex knocking on his door.

Johnny figured instead of saying hello like a normal person he shows off his guitar skills you know really grab Alex's attention. So Johnny tilted his body and then started to play his body like a guitar and played the first little bit of Running in the 90's. After doing the first 20 seconds of the song Johnny started to stand up properly again and greeted Alex "What up Homeslice. How have you been?" Johnny was wondering what Alex was up to after that whole showdown at the engine room?

Song Johnny played the intro of:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am

Alex jumped back a bit when he heard johnny playing running in the 90s, but he quickly calmed down and started to watch johnny perform. After he was done alex would clap his hand together. Wow you're pretty good johnny. Guess it makes sense though, i mean you are a guitar after all. Alex shruged his shoulders. Eh. Nothing much just bumming around, talking to people. Did you know they cook chicken nuggets here? You should try some later, there pretty good. Alex decided to keep his thumb problem a sercet from johnny, at least for now. He had already bothered tequila and tykal with it. He didn't need ti bring it up three times in a row. What about you john? How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:07 am

Johnny bowed after his performance "Thank you thank you I am here all day. Yeah, I would want to be good if I am stuck with a guitar body." Johnny then made a somewhat puzzled look on his face "You know when I agreed to become a cyborg this guitar was not what I had in mind at all. It's not too bad at least I can play the guitar well, I hear girls love that."

"Holy shit they got Chicken Nuggets here? For some reason, I was not expecting that." with his shock about chickens out of the way Johnny explained to Alex what he was doing in the past hour or so "Well I was actually exploring the ship so I can get a better understanding of the ship's layout. This place is way bigger than my house back in Miami. I still can't believe we're not on earth anymore. I would never have pictured the day I would go into space. Johnny might have to permanently suspend his disbelief at the whole situation the future is now thanks to being dormant for 3000 Years.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:53 am

Wait so you where a human at one point then? Wow that's pretty cool, why did you become a cyborg? Did you sign up for some experiment? Alex nodded his head in agreement. Yeah it's pretty weird how much has changed since we where gone isn't it? Oh and by the way can i ask you something? Its a little odd but your one of the only people i can talk to this about. It was indeed kinda a weird question but alex hoped that johnny could understand where he was coming from. Your persona namtar? I think thats his name. Anyways do you feel...... a connection to it?
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:57 am

Johnny nodded in response to Alex's question "That's right I am a human turned cyborg." Johnny paused for a quick moment before he decided to expand on that point a little more. "Well you see I was suffering from medical complications and Daniel a family friend offered to give me cybernetics parts that would help me overcome said issues."

Johnny looked like he was reminiscing about it. "My Parents were strongly against the idea of their only son going through highly experimental surgery but I was able to convince them to let Daniel give me cybernetics. But when I was thinking of what would life be as a cyborg, I can't say I was expecting to become a guitar so I am stuck wondering to myself, what was Daniel thinking?!?" the heart monitor on Johnny's chest started to speed up as he was getting notably annoyed trying to wrap his head around Daniel's logic. Who in their right mind would make a Boy into a cyborg Guitar?

And then comes Alex's weird question about Namtar? Johnny looked genuinely puzzled by what Alex said but then it hit Johnny."Yeah, I do find it odd that Namtar a God of sickness is the first Persona I ever own especially since I have a history of medical problems. Perhaps its the universe's way of telling me to use sickness as a weapon." Johnny found it odd that Alex was even asking this question in the first place so he decided to press for more information. "I am guessing you feel a connection to you're Persona plug Teufel?"

Johnny forgot he wasn't the only one that was new to all of this new Module stuff so he wanted to know what the other Pre-world people were handling their new surrondings.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:22 am

Alex listened to johnny talk about daniel, thinking about what he had just said. He did have a point it was pretty weird that he got turned into a guitar but maybe it HAD to be a guitar for some reason? Or maybe that daniel guy just had a really weird kink. Whatever the reason was, another thought crossed alex's mind. Maybe his still alive? I mean he made you and you survived, am sure that he could make himself into a cyborg aswell. Hell there are alot of robots running it seems so, maybe he caused it? I guess there is no way to know without looking into it though. Alex let out a small sigh before answering johnny. Yeah i do. Am not sure why but....... I just don't feel safe without him anymore. I feel like i need him with me, in fact i spent most of my money making him more powerful. Alex was hoping that johnny would understand, but it seems like he didn't fully get it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 3:59 am

Johnny hadn't thought about the possibility of Daniel and his coworkers potentially becoming cyborgs it definitely sounds like something he would pull. "I wouldn't put it past Daniel to try something like that. I mean he did live in Florida so ya know haha crazy Florida man doing crazy shit." with the implication out of the way it was now back to the Persona subject.

"When you put it like that Alex, that makes more sense. Yes I do feel more comfortable with both Namtar and Incubus in my possession. Especially if we are going to be dealing with Demons. Its almost like having company with me." Johnny was happy that Alex expanded his point, it seems like he hasn't lost it yet but speaking of sickness that did remind Johnny something important. "Speaking of medical mishaps I have to ask, how's you're arm going Alex? Did they patch things up?" Johnny was tapping his right foot as he waited for an answer he felt concerned for his fellow Earthling.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:36 pm

Alex smiled. Yeah like that. But i only have teufel, he is strong though so guess it balance's out. Alex let out a sigh when johnny asked him about his arm. Well i can move my arm just fine, but l can't move my thumb anymore. And it's always in pain. Pretty dull, and its not much pain but still Alex sensing that their little talk was going in a deep direction, deicided to try and make it a bit more upbeat. So what was it like to fuse with incubus? Did anything get bigger? Alex gave johnny a sly grin. It was mostly a joke question, but on some level alex was curious about how much changed when johnny fused. He seemed to act faster when he fused too know that he thought about it. He also acted faster when he used namtar on the redhead and her boytoy. Alex would have to ask johnny about that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:26 am

Johnny winces at Alex's description of his arm's current condition "Yikes that sounds like it would hurt a lot." Johnny couldn't really say more on the subject without feeling sick, that module that Eli gave him cause that much damage? Johnny was now imaging that all the muscles that would've been torn on Alex's arm.

Johnny, however, got sidetracked with Alex's question about Incubus and joined him with a sly grin, the heart monitor changed from a line to a Lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in response to the question. Johnny's face then change back to a more casual expression and his heart monitor going back to normal "It was a strange feeling, my guitar transformed into demon wings but thanks to Incubus it felt natural if that makes sense? I definitely felt a lot more daring in that form, yeah imagine fighting a killer robot shirtless. Well, you don't need to imagine that because I did that and you guys helped." Johnny stopped tapping his right foot and started to tap with his left foot. "To be honest the Incubus fusion caught me off guard, I was expecting another special attack just like what Namtar pulled."

Something apparent crossed Johnny's mind that he felt like he should share with Alex "Hey remember Agni? The Persona plug that Tykal borrowed from the Captain? I noticed something similar to it and Incubus, they both have red auras when they're summoned. Do you think the Captain can fuse with Agni by any chance?" Johnny was wondering what was the difference between the different coloured plugs, it can be a simple colour change there is clearly more to that, Johnny so far knows Namtar can do a special attack while Incubus fuses with him. Johnny started to wonder what other crazy stuff these plugs could do?
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:53 am

Yeah i've been meaning to talk to you about namtar. When you did your special attack it seems like you acted quicker, like you where alot faster. Like the boy toy bot we fought. Well not AS fast as him. (Still have no clue how he went that fast) Alex muttered, before speaking again. But still you where pretty fast, does that have something to do with you being a cybrog? Alex hummed and leaned against the wall, thinking about plugs. Maybe, to be honest i feel that there is more to teufel then meets the eye. Cain's plug and mine both have a green aura and cain did something with his plug, am not sure what but it seemed like he was slowly healing himself. Which he couldn't do before, i think teufel could do the same thing if i tried but. When i had that old module it felt like........ I don't know, like i didn't have full control over him. There was more things to teufel that i couldn't i access. Alex began thinking about the events that happen yesterday again, when he remember the robots. And something hit him, that he needed to tell johnny. Hey you should be carful when talking to people from know on ok? Remember how that green haired guy reacted when he found out you where a robot? And with the hivemind other people might think you're one of them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Johnny himself was trying to wrap his around what did happen with Namtar, it did likely have something to do with the overclock mode that speakers on his cheeks were refereeing to? Even though his body belongs to him he lost his understanding about it thanks to his new form, his Guitar body a complete mystery even to him. "Well it has to be my Cyborg body, I can't think of any other explanation, when I was using Namtar it was like everything just sort of fall into place for me, I had like a clear shot at those two ASSW-thinges."

Johnny then took note of what Alex said about Teufel's Aura "I think that plugs might be organized by types of something like depending on the color of the plug gives it like a Special attack or Transformation. Eli described them as like Crystals in the plugs. What surprises me about them is the fact they look like Old school Video Game cartridges. Are the Personas actually video games? There is so much to learn about these plugs and everything else about this new world. it's so exciting and yet so scary."

Johnny was thinking a good response to Alex's point about the robots "I'll try to be careful, I have no clue who is going to go off on me for being a robot. Although I think it would be a bit of stretch to consider me apart of the Hivemind though. Like why would a Robot hivemind be making Guitar robots? What tactical advantage does that offer? Maybe Daniel stored a weapon in me and I have yet to figure out what it is? Regardless if people think I am a part of the Hivemind or not, I do appear visually distinct. Like thanks to Matty's scans during the fight against Green Guy we now know he or she is a robot-like me sort of, so I would imagine a lot of robots around this current era would be more human in appearance. For all, we know already met some Robots in the form of crew members and we just haven't figured it yet?" it was just a thought Johnny thought it was worth sharing, Johnny would be curious to meet with his fellow machines.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 am

So your body has some sort of super form? Man that's sweet! Alex smirked and softy pushed his elbow in johnny's shoulder. After johhny was finish talking about the plugs, alex would bring up a point of his own. Hey, did namtar just kinda appear when you put on the module? Because that's what happend when i got stabbed, first there was no plug in sight and then when i put on the mod, BAM! Teufel was summoned. Alex wonder where it could have come from, it may have just been inside the module to begin with. But alex felt like there was more to it, he wasn't sure why he felt that way. But something in his gut just told him that teufel was special. I don't know man, guitars can be pretty scary. I tried to play one, and one of the strings cut my thumb ope- Hey what a sec...... The thumb it cut is the same one that doesn't work anymore! That guitar cursed me!
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:57 am

Johnny would try to explain to Alex about his experience with Namtar "Sort of? It appeared when I got the module yes but Namtar also greeted me? It was talking to me its mouth was moving and everything." Johnny recounted the words it said to him "Namtar said he would bring order to those who cheat death with his poison. Well isn't that a funny thing." Johnny was hoping he didn't have to spell out for Alex, mostly because Johnny feels like if he points out that he technically cheated death Namtar might break out of its plug and try to eat the poor guitar boy. "I noticed with both Namtar and Incubus when I first use them they said this phase, I am thou, thou art I. Do you think this phrase has any meaning to it Alex? I can take a wild guess but I want other people's thoughts on it first." Johnny was wondering why both plugs said that phrase? is it universally thing among plugs perhaps? More and More questions needing to be asked

But now on to the real question of the conversation "You cut your thumb on a guitar string? This is a story I need to hear." Well since Johnny dismissed Guitars as being nothing dangerous he was curious to hear Alex's story about cutting his Thumb. Johnny didn't know those strings could cut at all? it certainly didn't cut him and he isn't using a pick or anything. Maybe it was a special guitar that needed the pick otherwise it just hurts people. "What are the odds that its the same thumb that got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:21 am

Oh so namtar, spoke to you two? Teufel did that aswell, he has not said anything else after the first time i summoned him though. Alex thought a bit, about what johnny said about namtar. You know, in a way we all kinda cheated death in a way didn't we? Like the cap said that we all went "dormant" but we all came back. And plus even if all of this didn't happend, you may have cheated death with your new body alone! Alex kinda thought it was weird how a persona like that, would work for johnny but it wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe namtar doesn't think it's cheating death because they faded out of existence and they didn't REALLY die. Then again, fading out of existence seems like a fate as bad, maybe even worse then death. Alex didn't really have any way to know, he has never been dead before. Really? Teufel did that too. I think it means......... Well, teufel said that he came from "the sea of my soul." And if that's true then, in a way you could said that we're the same being. Or at least we come from the same soul. So i guess, basically what there saying is, "I am you, you are me, am from your soul." Or at least that's what i think. Alex let out a sigh. Nah, that's a story am taking to the grave. It's too embarrassing. I cannot say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)   <Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

<Put a funny and or clever title here> (Alex and Johnny SL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next