Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): Empty
PostSubject: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Telos sighed gently as he walked around Sunlake Palms's main park. In recent days, things had been getting more and more hectic, and he had a feeling he might be running out of time.
"How long? How long until they attack like that again? It's getting harder and harder to scare them off each night..." Telos thought.
The demons seemed to be getting in bigger numbers lately, and to him, that was a problem.
That, and the fact that something in the lab seemed to be attracting them.
Good thing he was meeting her today. He needed help badly.

So wrapped was he in his thoughts, that he once again crashed into someone, knocking them to the ground.
"Hm? Oh. I--I'm sorry. I keep crashing into others lately..." Telos said apologetically, in reality, he was deeply disturbed by this. Normally, this sort of thing would have been nigh-impossible, his proximity sensors would have kicked him and let him know, except...

"It's those nights. They won't even let me recharge for long..." Telos thought. This was a problem, as Telos needed the recharge to function at night, and yet, he couldn't rest during the day because he needed people for that plan.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 pm

It seemed like a fairly peaceful day for once. Whether it truly was or not was obviously up to question, but if nothing else, Gray would say it was at least close enough to that. For one, he didn't have anything important to do today, which meant he could actually freely waste some time without feeling bothered by the idea of possibly missing out on something. Like work and random errands that tended to pop up for example.

That was in fact the main reason why he was currently outside in the local park. He certainly enjoyed staying at home, but some fresh air was usually a better alternative, for as long as he wasn't being bothered by nosy people. Thankfully, that was not a common occurence at all, otherwise he would not be a happy camper in any way or form. For a good while, Gray had actually been standing in one place, quite content with watching whatever was happening in the distance. Which made it only so much baffling that someone ended up walking straight into him...

''????''

Luckily enough, he only landed on his butt, not really hurting himself in any way, but it sure did knock him into confusion land for a brief moment. He would compose himself soon enough however, shaking his head slightly as he moved to pick himself up from the ground. ''It's...fine, I think. And by the looks of it, maybe I can actually turn invisible now...'' As much as it wasn't a nice experience, he appeared to be taking it in stride for now, if his mild 'joke' was anything to go by...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

"Turn invisible....? Oh. Sarcasm." Telos said, thinking out loud for a moment before he realized what it really was. He couldn't help but sigh gently at how he STILL hadn't quite fully grasped the concept of it.
"If you are absolutely sure you are okay, then I should be going. I have someone I need to-" He began before a new voice cut the air.
"Telos! Telos! I'm here. Mr. Manager let me off earlier than usual today cause I said I was going to meet with you! Who's that with you, by the way? A friend?" It said, the source being a girl about 5 ft, 6 inches tall, and wearing her work outfit.
Her Appearance::
This was his 'sister' unit. The only one of his whole series that he was able to get ahold of after the divide, the rest missing and unaccounted for.
Her name was (officially) Unit 40541-N0.
Human Alias: Hoshino Techne.

"I... do not know him. He is a stranger." Telos said, simply and matter of factly.
OOC notes::
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 8:50 am

''You could call it that...'' He hadn't necessarily aimed for sarcasm in this case, but it was true it could sound like that from an outsider perspective. But he saw no need to actually correct the assumption in this case, since it wasn't hurting anyone. If anything, he had been the one to almost get literally steamrolled in the first place. Standing back up, Gray would brush off his clothes as a new arrival decided to make an appearance. Yes, he took note of that and whatnot, but considering the situation, did it mean anything to him? Not really, since the guy was about to leave based on the words said and all that. ''Very much so.'' What else was there to say? It's not like he was going to attempt pointless small talk with a guy who is showing next to no interest, and the fact about them being strangers was true regardless.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Before Telos could stop her, Hoshino had once again chimed in response.
"Oh! That's nice! My name is Hoshino Techne. What's yours, mister?" she asked him.
Telos sighed dutifully, letting her go along with this.
"You'll have to forgive her. She doesn't quite get sarcasm." he whispered to the man.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:34 pm

...okay? What was this about now? Ah well. ''Hello. You can call me Gray.'' Well, introducing wouldn't hurt any, as much as he was mildly confused about why was the female even asking him. Considering how he really had nothing to do with the current situation between those two as far as he understood by what had happened up until now. He would shrug vaguely at the following words. ''I'd wager you're a bit behind. I wasn't even trying to be sarcastic anymore.'' His last statement had simply been there for the count, not for any specific reason.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:08 pm

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you, Gray." Telos said, bushing Hoshino. "We really should get going though. Don't want trouble you any longer." He added, quietly dragging her along. 
"Goodbye. I hope we can meet again." Telos said, Hoshino waving goodbye as well.
Exit. Grade: B.
Soundtrack will not be posted at this time due to technical difficulties. 
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:20 pm

''.....''

At that point, Gray would just offer them a wry smile. Yes, he made a point to be polite under normal circumistances, but he was honestly finding this very...flat? Was that even the correct word to use? Either way, he didn't really understand. One moment, the guy is affirming that they're strangers, and then he's all about meeting again, but having to go right now. Maybe he just didn't operate on the right logic, but this seemed to lack it in his opinion.

...He didn't even get a name. How was he supposed to meet the guy again? Well, whatever goes? Maybe he should just get back to his fresh air for today...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:26 pm

A Bond has Failed...

Users have failed to form a bond... maybe next time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):   Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray): Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Story, Another Stroll (Telos and Gray):
Page 1 of 1