Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Secret Meadow (Gray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Secret Meadow (Gray) Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Today had been a real busy day, and Callie was worn out. She wanted something peaceful to do, something that would take her mind off of everything else that had been going on throughout the day as... Well, she wasn't very good knowing what to do with some of the thoughts she had and so much had happened today that she kept just asking herself questions in a rotation over and over. So instead she'd decided to head over to one of her favourite places. A wide open area in the middle of East Eden that was surrounded by trees. In the center of the place was a large field that was overflowing with flowers of all kinds, it was a truly beautiful place and a place that Callie found very special to her.

Today in particular the meadow was a sight to behold, the sun was shining down through the trees to give the place a very enchanted feel. "Hello there, looks like you've grown a lot since last time I was here!" The girl would say happily to a group of purple flowers that seemed to be late bloomers. Callie would sit by the flowers and just relax, happy that she always had this place to go back to whenever she felt uneasy or stressed about anything that could be going wrong in her life. "Isn't this place magical Terra?"

The Secret Meadow (Gray) Large
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

It would be no surprise to find the dark-skinned man hanging out around East Eden. For all it was worth, he had a preference for quieter places and this one fit the bill the best within Endymion. While Gray was perfectly capable of keeping up with the busy city, as shown by the fact that his current job involved interacting with people quite a lot, he still liked his moments of peace. Whenever he could and had the time for it, that is. Life loves throwing unexpected obstacles your way after all. Not this time around however...

This time would also turn out to be a little more unusual than his normal ventures out to the 'nature', as he managed to get himself distracted by a pretty bird that kept flying around his head for a while. Of course, the moment he actually settled on trying to reach out for it, it switched to playing chase with him. On second thought, maybe he shouldn't really have followed, but he didn't have anything else planned in the first place, so why not...?

Except for the fact that it is obviously a futile endeavor to attempt to follow a bird for very long before losing sight of it entirely. And while that wasn't necessarily the case right now, he still found himself wandering into a place he hadn't noticed before. The colorful bird happily settled on one of the nearby tree branches while the man found himself sighing in defeat...and of course also taking note of the fact that he apparently wasn't the first one to end up at this place.

''Looks like I'm getting played by birds too...''

He would mutter as he folded his arms around his stomach before addressing the girl sitting fairly close by.

''I hope I didn't disturb you. It seems I lost track of where I was going for a moment...''
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:34 pm

"It sure isn't the same as that crummy over built place where you call your home!" Callie's shadow Terra would reply to the girl from her mind. "This place actually has some colour to it! I betcha the air around here is so fresh too!... Are you sure I have to stay like this? Comeon we're out in the middle of nowhere! It's not like anyone will see anyth-" Just as Terra was making his case on being allowed to explore the area himself, Callie's ears would perk up from under her hood. She could of sworn she heard a twig snag... A-and now she can definitely hear footprints!

Turning around to face this newly emerged man, Callie would look them over for a moment before giving them a bright smile. "Oh don't worry! You aren't disturbing me, this place could never feel unpeaceful!" She'd say happily. Wait... Is unpeaceful even a word? Uhm, now that she thought about it probably not, but he'd get what she meant, right? Probably. "Are you here to see all the flowers too? They're always really pretty this time of year!" She'd say, returning her gaze for a moment to the open meadow of wild flowers. "I like to come here to relax, ya know? But I could never turn down a friendly visitor!" The girl would add, it was strange, she had came here so many times over the years yet had never met this person before. Maybe they're new around here? Or perhaps they didn't know about this place and found it by accident!

Hmm, maybe... "Are you lost?" She'd question with a tilt of her head. Now that she thought about it, the woods were like a maze of trees and grass for someone who didn't know their way around! If this new person was in fact a new person to the forest, she deemed it quite possible that they had lost their way at some point! Oh! Maybe if they were truly lost she could help them find their way out of here! That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Ah, was that so? He would give the girl a somewhat sheepish smile. ''You sure? Even if a crowd of people suddenly marched in?'' Peace was pretty relative to the situation at hand after all. Although he didn't even ask about that originally. But if she wanted to equate peacefulness with being or not being disturbed somehow, he could go along with it. ''The flowers...?'', he would blink as he tried looking around to see the subject of the conversation. Honestly, he just got here and all, and he kind of hasn't really paid attention to things beyond the girl yet. Thus he was slightly out of the loop when it came to that. Besides, he didn't really come here for anything specific like that, since he kind of just managed to wander in here at random. ''...ah, no, not really. But flowers are certainly nice.'' It wasn't his preference when it came to watching something, but they weren't bad.

He would smile slightly and shake his head. ''I don't think I am. I haven't been to this exact place before, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a way out if I tried. I come out to this area of Endymion fairly often, so I mostly know my way around...'' At least he hoped so. Still, just how lost was it possible to get here? East Eden wasn't huge enough for him to keep wandering around forever without finding something familiar, right? Regardless, that was a thought for later, when he actually decided to head back to where he came from. ''Besides, it can't be that bad, right? You're here on your own as well, aren't you?'' She appeared to be...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 pm

"A crowd of people? Like a parade or a marching band? Oohhh! That would be lots of fun to watch as long as they didn't trample all over the pretty flowers!" She'd say with a giggle, amused by the thought of seeing some kind of parade march through the forest, although a marching band probably wouldn't be as good of an idea! All the animals usually preferred the peace and quiet of the forest so that would be a bad idea. "Oh? You're not here for the flowers?" The girl would question with a tilt of her head, she wasn't sure why anyone would wonder through the forest if they weren't looking for some kind of beautiful wildlife to admire. "Why are you all the way out here then? I-if you don't mind me asking!"

Callie would nod. "Mhm! The place isn't too hard to find your way around once you get to know it, but a lot of the trees and whatnot look fairly similar in some places and I've known some people who can get lost and confused here because of that fact!" Her fondest memory of that was when she found two other kids wandering the forest, both of which were convinced they weren't lost but by the end were begging her to find them a way out. She even purposefully took the long way out of the woods to make it look even more impressive that she knew her way around! "Huh? I'm..." The girl would pause as she sensed Terra shaking his head in her mind. "Mhm! I'm here on my own, but I've been here loads of times so I could probably find my way back home blind if I had to!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm

''Ah...well, maybe it would be. Although I'd think this is not the place most people would welcome such a crowd to.'' Admittedly, her answer was a bit surprising. The forest was meant to be a calm place, so it probably wasn't common for someone who took the time to come all the way here to want a noisy band over as well. That was more suited for the lively districts of Endymion, not this one. ''Well, I was....'', he would pause for a moment, considering how to answer the posed question. To be honest, he wasn't here for any important reason at all. ''I got distracted following a bird and I somehow ended up here.'', he would say eventually, not really having a better answer than that. ''It seems like a nice place though.'' Even if he wasn't all that interested in flowers exactly.

He would rub his chin in thought. ''That's true. Trees usually look very alike. But as long as it isn't bad enough for me to require a compass to get out of here, I ought to be fine. At least it's just a forest and not a real maze.'' And if all else failed, he could always opt out to climb a tree and see just which direction he needed to take. There's always a way out, even if not a conventional one. Hopefully, he didn't fail at backtracking his steps as badly as that, though. That would be mildly dissapointing. He would blink, shaking himself out of his thoughts, giving the girl a light smile. ''I see. That's good for you then. Do you always come here only for the flowers...?'' She had made it sound like they were the main attraction over here...but was that really enough to make one come periodically? The flowers would look mostly the same no matter how many times you come around..
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:20 pm

"Hm? Well... I guess..." It would be kinda odd to have a large parade suddenly come through the forest, all the animals would probably be a little annoyed by it! They don't like loud noises, neither did she really. She could understand better than most how horrible it was to have such sensitive ears when it came to loud noises! "It would still be fun to see a parade, I've never seen one in person!" She had heard a lot about them and even watched one on the television at home before! She thought it could be a lot of fun to actually see one properly, as long as it wasn't too loud! "A bird?" She'd say with a giggle. "I do stuff like that all the time! I love tracking down animals to see where they like to go throughout the day! Although I usually follow rabbits or foxes over birds!" She'd say with a bright smile, remembering the last time she followed a rabbits tracks much to the displeasement of the rabbit.

The young vixen would tilt her head curiously as the man spoke. "What's a compass?" She'd question, she couldn't think of a time she had heard that word before, or at least she couldn't put an image of an object to its name. Not that she'd ever need one herself or even know how to read one if she did know what it was. The girl would shake her head after the mans next question. "Nope! I love the flowers, but I also come out here to see all the little animals and stuff like that bird you followed! It's also just a nice place to relax and get some fresh air away from all that dusty stuff in the city, ya know?" She'd say, suddenly jumping to her feet realizing something. "Oh! I completely forgot!" She'd say, holding out a hand to the man and giving another warm smile. "I never introduced myself! Hi, my names Callie! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:28 pm

''Hm...'' Would it? Would it not? Honestly, it was an odd topic to be talking about, and Gray had brought it up only because it was the first thing that came to his mind when he considered possibly inappropriate scenarios to happen in a place like this one. He didn't actually know much about such events, as he had never felt the urge to participate in one. He could handle crowds here and there, but willingly joining a loud parade was hardly on his wishlist of things to do before he died. ''Maybe, so but I wouldn't know either. I've actually never even heard whether something like that happens here in Endymion. I know they do festivals somewhere though...'' Alas, those two were slightly different. Still, both were about loud crowds, so similar enough? In his book, at least.

He would give an amused huff as he shifted in his spot slightly. ''Sounds nice. I usually don't do that. I just happened to be distracted today. I like animals, but I prefer to leave them to their own peace. Most of them are probably actually scared if a human keeps following them like that...'' If you think about how many people do that to hunt said animals down and kill them, it wouldn't be all that surprising. Wild animals are different from pets, and so he usually didn't make many moves unless he was approached by them first. They could decide to see a human as a threat too and attack in some way, which would definitely not end nicely.

When she questioned about compasses, he would at first blink slightly, not having expected such a question. Ah well. ''It's...a sort of a device, so to say. It's used to help you tell the directions. Can be a nice tool if you get lost, in case you know how to read it, that is.'' It's not exactly foolproof, considering how a compass doesn't tell you exact locations of anything, but hey. And there's still a GPS if you really need to be guided step by step. Which is probably the more sound idea out of the two, unless you're a scout and can make use of a compass well enough.

''The city is pretty dusty, I can agree with that...'', he would let his comment trail off as the girl jumped up to approach him. He would smile lightly, offering a gloved hand in case she wanted a handshake or anything like that. ''You can call me Gray. It's nice to meet you, miss Callie.'' She was quite the hyper one, eh? Well, at least it was an interesting break from a normal day...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Callie would give the man a confused look as she tilted her head. Following the animals scared them...? She had never noticed them being scared of her before... Well, at least not the ones she tended to follow, they were her friends! She was pretty sure that they trusted her... Why else would they come over and eat food from her hand? "Hmm..." The girl would take a moment to think of how to word her response to this, she knew there was a reason for her to not be included in the scaring of animals, but how did she explain it? "I think animals just have good nose memory." The young vixen would finally say with a nod. "They recognize what I smell like before they even see me! And they know that I'm always friendly to them so they don't run away from me!" She'd give a light hearted smile, that was at least one way she usually detected a friend or foe.

"OH!" The girl would exclaim excitedly as she was told what exactly this 'compass' thing was. "I think I remember Kay calling me a living one of those thingys once! She said that she could probably put me in any random place in all of Endy, all blindfolded and stuff then let me go and I'd be able to follow a trail home again within no time fast!" She'd say proudly, truthfully it didn't work completely like that. If she was to be placed somewhere she had never been before it would still confuse her, yet if she was somewhere her nose would remember the scents of the city would always lead back to her home!

Without another word, the girl would shake the mans hand with her fashionable quite over the top smile beaming towards him. She'd giggle lightly as he'd call her 'miss Callie', she hadn't heard anyone call her that before. "Gray huh? Like the colour of the clouds on a rainy day! I usually hide from those, I'm not really a fan of water, it makes all my clothes soaked and it messes up my hair and ta-..." The girl would suddenly stop midsentence as Terra would snap her attention to what she was about to say... She really needed to stop letting her excitement almost ruin everything. "Heh... Sorry, I tend to start rambling a lot... I could start rambling about just about anything if someone didn't try to stop me talking about it! But sometimes it makes me completely forget what I was meant to be talking about in the first place... L-like right now, uhm..." The girl would ramble, trying her best to get an apology across before completely forgetting why she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow (Gray)   The Secret Meadow (Gray) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Meadow (Gray)
Page 1 of 1