Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed]   The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:10 pm

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] 2zgu2s3

---------------

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] 2ugnp1u

Her footsteps carried her from the confined and dark facility located beneath that of the Sanctity Rehabilitation Center. Standing outside the large, vault like doorway was her Royal Guard who had chosen not to follow her down into the bowels of the prison. The Royal Guard felt she would surely lose control and look to slay those who were locked far below. However, the Queen seemed unfazed. Almost as if that part of her that could ever feel such emotion as fear was long gone. She simply looked upon her Royal Guard with a delicate smile that was laced with venom. The look upon her face was that of mystery and deceit. One laced with the caring look of a mother, and the distinct hatred of a curse. Whoever, or whatever, she had seen in the bowels of the prison had caused the Queen to show emotion that no other had the ability to cause. Though even behind that mix of emotion, there was also a hint of one who was enjoying themselves.

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed] 5w9wqt

"My Queen, you seem to be in a rather interesting mood. I wish you'd allow me to vanquish those below, in your name. Their every breath is an insult to your standing." The Royal Guard spoke to her Mistress while extending a palm and clenching it into a fist. The Queen looked at her Royal Guard with a delicate smile. Her glowing purple eyes danced along the lines of the wall before focusing back upon her other.

"No, that won't do. We still need them. But I hear you have something to report to me?" The woman spoke in a gentle voice as she began to make her exit from the corridors of the prison. Her Royal Guard walked behind her in a steady pace, being sure to match the Queen's but not surpass it. The woman had known her Queen for five years. They had met during the time where Demons were the dominant figure in Endymion. On their meeting, the Royal Guard had tossed everything away to be by her side. There was a light behind the Queen. She felt as if she backed this woman, the world could finally make sense again. The pain she lost was gone with her name, and with her new devotion she had never felt it again. The Queen did not only save Endymion, she had also saved herself. Those long five years had made the two very close. Infact, other than the Queen's own children, the Royal Guard was the only one to see her in her private moments. Their relationship was a mixture of business, and absolute trust.

"Isla, Julius has reported to me that the new cadets are already working on their first case. This will be a good test to see if they live up to the potential you hope for them. I, for one, feel as if they will fail. I could see it in their eyes during the ritual. All of them have their ulterior motives. Your blood was too good for their likes." The Royal clad woman would speak with a blunt tone to the Queen, and Isla would stop and turn to her. Giving a soft smile, the woman crossed one arm over the other, beneath her chest.

"You're being very harsh on our new recruits. I sense a hidden potential in each of them. And with the coming days, I feel we'll need the forces with what's to come. From your last expedition, you should know there is something on the horizon. This city needs to prepare, and I'm sure the hunt will make them stronger. Believe me, they'll be ready for what's to come." The Queen gave a low chuckle at her Royal Guard's concern for the new recruits. "One day they may be working under you. We'll see how they perform with this current task. More importantly, Serenity has informed me there was a body of a young cadet found in the Sunlake Palms last night.." The Queen looked towards her guard as her words faded. The Guard tipped her hat down over her head and shifted her eyes to their corners.

"I've read the report. Her brain was removed and her body disfigured. Sounds like the work of the Skelter case, but that's impossible. He was rehabilitated along with Claire, wasn't he? Those who are rehabilitated have never gone back to their previous state of mind. It's unheard of." The woman spoke in a low tone as the Queen tapped a finger against her arm. It was indeed unheard of, but there was something changing in the city. The order she had created was falling into some sort of darkness. Ever since last night, the Queen had been having a strange feeling. It felt like the green haired woman from so long ago. It was impossible that it was her, but this feeling felt as if a part of her was still hiding somewhere in the city. And if they had an ounce of her power, then the rehabilitation could fail and they could revert back into their previous state of mind. Or into something much worse.

"..What was the name of Skelter? Would you happen to recall?" The Queen asked in a soft voice while continuing to walk. The Royal Guard followed behind with a finger to her chin. It was so long ago, she couldn't recall off the top of her head. It was one of her most fierce battles with a Psyche Terrorist. The rest were cannon fodder compared to the monstrosity he could summon. It took some digging, but she could remember. She had pointed her blade to his head and forcefully removed the mask.. The man beneath it was smiling as his silver hair fell upon his face. His name was..

"Chris. That cadet who's been working under Julius. Chris was his name. He was investigating the Sunlake Palms during the ritual last night, I recall. He was there with Claire." The Royal Guard began to recall it all. Little did she know Chris had gone missing with Claire last night. "So the body that we have being analyzed.." She thought to herself. Who could it be? Sucking her teeth, each step she took seemed to have some power behind it, as the hallway began to tremble. The Royal Guard was obviously distraught that someone she spared, albeit not willingly, could be a danger to the city she swore to protect. The Queen, however, just gave a low giggle beneath her breath.

"Well, when we return to my chambers I have a call to place. Do not fret, it's nothing our cadets cannot handle. Perhaps they'll even prove themselves to you with the coming trial. Let us leave." With those final words, the Queen and her Guard disappeared into the darkness of the prison..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com

The Queen and her Guard [Night Event :: Closed]
Page 1 of 1