Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) Empty
PostSubject: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) Vp7qfc

Maria didn't exactly have what one would call a sound slumber. The ever recurring nightmares and how nervous she felt about her induction into the Cadets have made her feel much at unease. But nevertheless, she had some adequate sleep surprisingly enough, despite finding herself yawning from time to time. She prepared herself for the looks that no doubt the girl would be getting. The ever present coffin really made it hard for to get around without being spotted. Honestly at some point, she needed to figure out what to do about it.

"Hungry... Hungry..."

She was going to head out towards Class Zero as Julius had ordered her too. But, after waking up a little bit later than usual, breakfast was forgotten in the midst of her rush. With her stomach growling up a storm, she found herself sitting near a tree in the middle of the campus, already eating a breakfast sandwich. As small as it was and with her normally huge appetite, it would have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Heh...the morning came way faster than Noah had expected. In a way, it was also his own fault for staying up much later than was necessary instead of turning in soon after they got dissmised from their battle test, but he wasn't really complaining. If it somehow managed to get too bad, he'd just take a nap when he finds the time to. An easy solution just in case. As of now however, he wasn't tired enough to be considering that, so he'd just head out for the school already to make sure he would be there on time. Did they ever tell them at what time in the morning the meeting even is...? For some reason, Noah couldn't quite remember being given a specific time beyond the fact that it was in the morning. Huh.

Oh well, if he lounged around early enough, there shouldn't be an issue with that, right? Although, he was obviously ahead of time as nothing was happening just yet. Ah well. Time to take a refreshing morning walk perhaps. He hardly ever did that before since he spent school breaks doing other stuff for the most part. Strolling through the grassy field, he would hum to himself until he spotted a familiar blue-haired figure sitting down by a tree. She was already here as well? Guess they were both diligent enough to come around on time, heh. Changing his course of action, he would walk up to her and flop himself down on the grass nearby.

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) RihlFEE

''Yo. Had a good night?''
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Her tongue tasted the mix of sausage, egg, and bread as she dug into the small sandwich. It felt like a meager meal, but after having to order such a gargantuan dinner last night, Maria really didn't want to embarrass herself again. She swallowed and smacked her lips after each bite followed with chewing. Maria would have been content to just eat on her own and then move on towards the building. But the sound of grass rustling and someone laying on the grass who also greeted her, got her attention.

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) A2uDfYO

"Eh--oh. Morning! I'm alright. What about you? How are you doing?"

It was Noah again. Strangely they were meeting more and more. Then again, they attended the same education facility, had orders to meet up, and they were colleagues. It was good to see a familiar face. But she was wondering if he was still alright after their ritual last night.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm

''Life's well for now.''

He would smirk thinly as he stared up at the sky and parts of the tree from his position on the ground. ''Wondering when this meeting actually starts though. Do you remember if they gave us a set time or not? Cause I sure don't.'' It's not like they were going to be late since they were already hanging out by the school, but he'd like to make sure it wasn't just him overhearing a piece of info last night.

''Seems like we're here ahead of time either way. Sounds like a good start to the day.''
Hopefully so. They weren't going to have to fight at a briefing, right? In that case, the morning ought to be fairly calm...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Maria smiled gently at his assurance. He seemed to be doing alright, which was probably safe to say that she didn't need to be concerned for him. But soon it turned out that even Maria didn't know when the meeting would begin either, what a bothersome conundrum. Yet, the morning was still very young, so it should be safe to eat first and then head on over. She was quick to admit with a sigh, "I actually don't know either, but I think we're fine like you said."

Good start to the day it is. The morning was peaceful and the sun was shining. Maria probably would have taken this time to enjoy this tranquility, but her duties as a Cadet drove her to move away from it and prioritize. She was sure that Noah was likely the same too. "It is. It's another thing to be grateful for thanks to the Queen and the Cadets. I was wondering... How do you feel about working for the Queen and the government?"

Maria was admittedly curious about her peer. She had her own reservations about the government as a whole. Now she wanted to compare about her own to another person's.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Noah would huff when she said she didn't know either. Well, at the very least he wasn't just imagining things. It was a little strange though. Surely they wouldn't want the two of them to accidentaly be late due to 'morning' being a rather general term to use as a time for meeting. In the end, that was to be a passing thought as he'd wave the topic off. ''Good for us then.'' It would be pretty lame had they somehow showed up late.

He would glance towards Maria when she posed the question about the work as a Cadet. What to even say there? He had plenty of reasons that he could state, although most of them didn't quite apply to the current situation at hand. ''Perhaps that is one to decide on the way. Sure is a better job to be at than most, but you can't deny the government can be secretive at times. Who knows what all we'll learn by doing this. There's certainly a lot going on that normal people don't have a clue about. Either way, it seems like a good opportunity to see things differently.'' Amongst all else. ''How about you then? What do you expect out of this?'' She had appeared pretty dedicated during that ritual and fight last night, so it did have him wondering about her motivations.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:33 pm

For Noah, it seemed like it was all about opportunity for advancement. A lot of people who came to the school aimed for it. It was typical for the students here. But Maria was alright with it, everyone had their reasons and this one was a common and understandable one. Unlike many people though, it seemed that her colleague wasn't as gullible or naive as most. Whether this was good or not, Maria couldn't tell. But, it had to be good since they're going to be working together after all. When he asked in return for hers, she hesitated for a bit before answering.

"I expect to get stronger and to be able to protect the city," was as simple as she could get out.

But deep inside, Maria knew it wasn't just that. Yet, she knew it was better off not discussed about for now. So she decided to change the topic for a bit.

"It's actually pretty early right now... did you eat breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:53 pm

He hadn't necessarily told her his entire reasoning, but she didn't seem to be interested in questioning him about it further, so all was good for now. He would take a moment to think on her subsequent answer, watching the clouds pass by. Protect, huh? Was it all really just about that? ''Heh, I see. How do you feel about those Terrorist guys then? Apparently they are the enemy of the city's peace.'' Not that he knew more about them than from hearing, but it was a contrast to consider. What was their true goal if the government didn't like them?

...and food? ''I grabbed a banana before heading over. Not extremely hungry though, so I'll likely just get some food afterwards if we get a break or are let out for the day.'' Fruit best breakfast? Maybe so. Either way, he did eat at least something, and he doubted they were going to be doing something the entire day without stopping at all. Besides, he was usually too lazy to cook something up early morning anyway. Unless he had a good reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:53 am

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) ADuvhe1

"A major threat to the People and everything the Queen sought to secure for them. Right now they're nothing, but a target for us to neutralize. We can hear the reasons later once they're not a threat."

Maria felt relieved when Noah was going along with changing the subject a bit away from themselves. Upon mentioning the Terrorists, she paused for a moment to think about it. On some level, she really didn't have anything personal against them in. But on another level, they were the government's enemies. So in this respect, they were her enemies and they were the kind that Maria had been expected to destroy ever since her success to survive her operation five years ago.

She raised her eyebrow at him, "I know it's just going to be a meeting, but will that be enough for you?"

Maria envied Noah if it really was. She admittedly was still hungry enough to have enough room for enough content to feed a family and all she had was a small breakfast sandwich. Silently she prayed to herself that her stomach wouldn't protest at this.

The nun asked her colleague out of curiosity, "Did you get any news that we'll have others joining us?

She had hoped that there will be new Cadets like them. And if it were just the two of them, it was enough cause for worry even if the veterans were going to work with them. Maria just hoped she, herself, wouldn't hold back the team.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:32 pm

''Heh, I wonder why do they do it though. What reasons are there to dislike the Queen's rule? If they're such a problem, I'd guess there are quite a lot of them around.''

An interesting split, isn't it? People who revere the Queen, and then those that detest said rule. At a first glance everything seems to be peaceful with her in charge, but if those guys rebel, there must be some reason as to why? Or is it just for the kicks? That sounds unlikely, seeing as it can cost them their lives if they make the wrong moves. Most people aren't suicidal enough to play with fire that can burn them to crisps for no serious reason at all...

Noah would give her a lazy smirk. ''Yeah, should be fine. Besides we'll get a break eventually, I bet. Not gonna die from lack of food that fast, even if I was hungry already...'' Which he wasn't in the first place. Still, it can't be that terrible, right? As long as you haven't been starving yourself for a while, you ought to be cool.

''Keh.'', he would scoff. ''I wish. But sadly, not yet. There wasn't really a way to get new information during the night. I do hope there's at least someone though. As much as having less contenders for popularity sounds great, we'd do better with reinforcements.'' There ain't no point if they don't have enough hands to stand against demons and terrorists. Although, apparently the team from before had been doing great up till now? Noah was still curious about the sudden decision to hire more Cadets.

''You think there's more demons around or something now? They're sure looking for reinforcements on a rather short notice, when they haven't done that before now.''

She probably didn't know to be honest, but musing aloud didn't hurt either.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:13 pm

"I really don't know," Maria admitted with a sigh, "I don't think we'd ever understand their reasons any time soon. Did you see the broadcast back then? That terrorist earlier seemed incoherent."

And unpredictable as well, these Terrorists were a threat to the society as a whole. It was their ability to remain unpredictable that made them so dangerous. Maria had to admit that she also wanted to know their reasons, but one part of her was fearful about it. What could be so bad that you would be willing to kill innocents along the way? She had to wonder, even if she was serving the Queen, would she have to make difficult decisions that would take lives of innocents?

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) MD9KGd1

Maria gave a soft smile at his assurance that he'd be fine and left it at that. Though it sounded like they were still in the dark about new recruits, that was an utter shame. But there was still the morning meeting, so it was likely they will find out by the time they enter the building.

"Maybe it is, but I feel like it's the Terrorists again. I don't think we had that much of a problem with demons lately," she shrugged at him, "Maybe after that broadcast, it convinced Her Majesty to up the security."

To Maria it seemed the most logical reasoning so far. But perhaps they would find out soon. She glanced at her wristwatch as she held up her inner wrist to look. Even though there was no given time, maybe it was wise to depart now. "I'll be heading out first if you don't mind. Do you have anything else to talk about before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Noah would scratch at his cheek for a few moments, trying to recall this broadcast Maria spoke about. ''I think I remember something like that...? Not exactly sure. I don't think they covered all that happened though, so we'll never know. Maybe the guy went crazy...'' Why would be the question, but with no information to utilize, all that is left are blind guesses. Noah doubted all the Terrorists would be weirdos though, for that would make them easy to find and eliminate, which was apparently not the case, was it?

''Heh, fair point. For all we know, they may be recruiting more people on the way as well. If people can become Cadets, there must be a way to become a Terrorist too. Which kind of makes this a neverending struggle, doesn't it? Both sides can always gather up more allies before they get completely overwhelmed...'', he would chuckle faintly as he put his arms under his head. ''Guess we ain't gonna have an easy time keeping it all in check if that's the case...'' Not like it's easy on anyone directly involved in the clashes...

''Maybe I would, but we wouldn't want to get distracted and be late, would we?''
, he would give her a wave from his spot. ''You can go ahead for now, I'll catch up in a bit.'' He didn't plan to hurry a lot nor be very slow, so he'd just follow her after a few minutes, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) TDChrGE

"We'll just have to do what we can. That's all we can hope for right now. We just became Cadets after all."

Noah had a point, this could be a very long struggle. It made the prospect of being a Cadet even more morbid than it already was last night. But since they have awakened to their own powers, going back wasn't an option for Maria, at least it never was since five years ago. She sighed and wondered how well they would fare in the next few days and even weeks. But soon she jerked a grin towards Noah and nodded, "Then, I'll see you soon. See ya, Noah."

She gave a friendly wave at her relaxed colleague and started to leave for Class Zero.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:22 pm

''Yep, we sure signed up for a ride.''

Noah would chuckle to himself under his breath as he watches the clouds pass above. No job was an easy one, but this one was especially complicated. There sure was a lot of ado about this conflict. Was there not a way to get it solved once and for all? Even if it required one big scruffle to happen, Endymion would at least be safe for a while, rather than people needing to give their lives on the line periodically.

''Toodles.''

He could probably afford to lay around for a while longer. It didn't sound like anything was happening just yet, and the other Cadets weren't stealthy assassins or something...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Users' relationship may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)   Bedhead Arrival (Cadets) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bedhead Arrival (Cadets)
Page 1 of 1