Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Untimely Arrival  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Untimely Arrival  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Untimely Arrival  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Untimely Arrival  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Untimely Arrival  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Untimely Arrival  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Untimely Arrival  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Untimely Arrival  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Untimely Arrival  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Untimely Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:24 am

More rifts were appearing around the Tower of Aornum. All arriving to receive the ultimate end by and ultimate being. Another rift appeared in the courtyard that displayed a world that mirrored their own. A young female walked from the rift with round eyes and a curvy figure. She could tell the situation was rather hectic considering the red fog and weird looking tower. What else was strange was the scary looking tower and monstrous entity hanging over the sky.

"Huh? Isn't this Shibakuzoi square? What's going on?" The young woman looked confused before reaching into her purse and removing a purple phone. Scrolling through her numbers, she mumbled to herself in slight confusion. "No service.. I can't call Kana, Destine... anyone. This is strange. Is this another weird thing being caused by the Velvet Room? This better not be another weird occurrence, Ms. Elegor!" She puffed her cheeks and stomped her foot. However, her attention shifted over to another rift that appeared beside her own. As she looked at it, she could see a series of islands with numerous clouds. She had never seen this place before, and tilted her head in confusion. What was going on?

Untimely Arrival  2nj9ith

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Drea

Drea

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:25 am

Untimely Arrival  Enter110
“Okay, which dimension is this?” Stepping through the portal, Naomi Epona would glance around at the cloud of encircling fog. She waved her hand in front of her face, as if that would somehow make the issue vanish. It didn’t. She let out a frustrated sigh, “And just when I thought this was all over. Of course there would be one more rift.” Her voice was filled with exasperation. She almost didn’t notice that she wasn’t the only one there. Once she did, however, her face would turn crimson and flush with heat, “Oh. I’m sorry.” She looked past the girl to see another rift like the one she had just ventured through, “So… coming here from somewhere else or returning home?” It hadn’t been that long since she dealt with her own issues in Azores, so this was like smalltalk to her, “I’m Naomi by the way.” She adjusted the fake glasses and cat ears she wore. She could probably ditch them, but she may never get them back if she left them now.

Though she did not mention it right away, she did notice the looming presence of a giant building and the creature just sort of… existing there, looking terrifying and ominous. She didn;t like to dwell on the negative. Though, she would need to address that sooner rather than later. She pointed at the sight, “Hate to ask, but do you have any idea what that is? It looks like the thing in movies that the protagonists are supposed to defeat, but I could be wrong.” Heavens know she’s been wrong before. You’re world tends to go haywire after defeating your inner fears and doubts manifested into the shape of those you love, the potential destruction of your world, and a god that is basically the mother of humanity.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Naie looked towards the young woman that had also exited a rift such like herself. She tilted her head with a smile as her eyes immediately looked upward towards the ears. "That is ridiculously cute. Where did you get those?" The silver haired young woman pointed towards the cat ears with a smile. When she introduced herself, the Tsurinai maiden would return with her own introduction. "My name is Tsurinai Naie, from the Tsurinai Clan. I'm sorry to say, but I'm not sure what is going on here. I suddenly appeared here while walking home from my boyfriend's. But I can't turn an eye to this. It's my job to settle incidents and happenings such as this. Those of the supernatural type." Naie gave a wink.

The young woman walked past Naomi and looked up towards the looming tower. She seemed to be thinking before placing a hand on her hip. "This place feels oddly familiar. Have you heard of a world called Limbo? It was an alternate world created by some unknown deity. It plagued my city for about a year before we were able to find a way to separate its influence from our own world. By we, I mean my friends and myself. I thought we had our happy ending, but it seems wherever I am, things didn't work out that well. It's like I'm in Limbo again." The young woman scratched her head in confusion before turning back towards this Naomi.

"I believe I'm as lost as you. Can I assume you also have a Persona, Naomi? The gift bestowed to us users by Ms. Elegor. I can't think of any other way you can operate in a world such as this. Regular humans usually go zombie." She raised her arms and mimic'd a zombie for a few seconds before giving a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Naomi moved to touch the cat ears atop her head when the girl pointed at them. Just to show off, she concentrated and made one of the ears flick on its own, “There’s a costume shop on my home island. They sell really cool things like this.” She, of course, used a costume shop as a normal clothing store, but she could leave that part out. She would have to nod in agreement with Naie, “Yeah, I’m not so sure what’s happening either. I would have assumed this was the work of the Mother or an Angel, but I’m pretty sure they’re all gone.” She knew firsthand that the Mother was no longer an issue, “I just saw another rift opening and thought it would lead me somewhere. This isn’t exactly where I thought it would lead, but it looks like this world may still need some help.” All the red and feeling of evil made that clear.

When the woman explained Limbo, Naomi would have to shake her head, [color=#ffcc00]“Sorry, never heard of it. I never heard of this ‘Limbo’ or of the deity behind it. I’ve been dealing with alternate realities and a bunch of Primordials, Angels, a Father, and a Mother for the last year.” Which resulted in a semi-happy ending, “But if this place reminds you of Limbo, maybe it is Limbo. Like, another reality where all of this,” she pointed around herself toward the… everything that was there, “happened instead.” She’d been dealing with alternate worlds long enough to know it was possible.

She held up three fingers to respond to Naie’s question, “All ready and willing, should we need them.” She didn’t know any Ms. Elegor, but that was besides the point, “For now, the best plan of action seems to be getting ourselves unlost. Usually, that means getting clues and asking questions.” She cocked her hip to the side and looked around, “If you say you and your friends defeated this in your world, and my theory about this being an alternate version of your own is correct, what are the chances they would sit by and let this happen now?” She hoped the answer was zero, “Even if this isn’t an alternate world, someone is probably fighting it, right We just need to find them and get some answers. And if we can’t, we just do what Persona Users do.” She shrugged. It seemed pretty clear to her, “So, let’s get on it so we can get home. We don't want our friends and family to worry about us.” She winked with a smile. It felt strangely good to be back in action, although she didn't like what it was for.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Naie seemed amazed by the ears as she gave a little jig when seeing them move on their own. When Naomi went on about the talk of Mothers, Fathers, and Angels; Naie reeled back abit and raised a brow. What sort of place did she have to come from to have to go against things like that? Apparently an awesome place if she could by cat ears like that. Naie wanted to visit it so bad, but the situation going on right now was alot more important. After all, if this was Limbo, then that meant the world was once in danger again. But regardless, she was bold enough to just walk through a random rift? That was.. was.. ballsy?

The Tsurinai gave a hushed giggle to herself before clearing her throat and placing her hands on her hips. "Okay! So if this is an alternate world, then perhaps there are alternate versions of ourselves? Though, last time we saw alternate versions of ourselves, they were Shadows. I'd rather not have to deal with that phenomenon again. Accepting yourself is a scary feat.." The young woman spoke in a soft tone before giving a soft smile towards Naomi. Thinking back, Naomi mentioned she had access to three. Did she mean three Personas? That was incredible. Naie only had access to two, herself. She never found that final push to need to evolve once again. After all, her journey ended much sooner than the Nai(to) of this world.

"Let's look for signs of life then, Naomi-chan. I hope you don't mind me joining you. Together, we should be able to solve this mystery!" She hummed a playful tune as she walked by Naomi's side. "Naie-chan has joined your party."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Naomi groaned at the mention of another her, “Oh please no. Last time I fought my Shadow, she was a real jerk. I mean, we came to an understanding in the end and I got Tommie- one of my Persona- out of it, but still…” She shrugged, “Still, if there are alternate versions of ourselves here, at least we now we can rely on them… Unless this is a world where we’re evil… But I doubt it.” It was all a tossup, really. They had no idea what this world was actually like. Sure, Naie could have an idea, since it seemed similar to her own, but that didn’t mean it was identical.

She would nod toward the girl as a wide grin crossed her face, “That’s the spirit. There must be someone around here, or some clue, so let’s go!” She punched her fist into the air and looked around for any sign of people. There was always some sign that someone was there if you just paid attention, “I think we should go this way. Come on.” Some sign like chatter in the distance was all she really needed, so she went toward the direction that seemed less quiet. Random trail to follow, but it should work, "Tell me when and if you see people."

((EDIT: Leaving and heading for the "World Around Us" topic. Meet you there~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untimely Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely Arrival    Untimely Arrival  Empty

Back to top Go down

Untimely Arrival
Page 1 of 1