Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Arrival (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Arrival (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Arrival (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Arrival (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Arrival (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Arrival (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Arrival (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Arrival (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 pm

The walk in Shibakuzoi to Yachiru Corporation felt like a journey. Each step reminded Tomoe of how many more steps she needed to reach the place. It was not hard to notice the large behemoth of a tower, reaching high into the night sky, as though it attempted to stab the very moon itself. As Tomoe approached the large tower, she found herself on the courtyard at the entrance. She had changed along the way, so she was now in a normal outfit, combat able. Several things were going through her mind as she approached the entrance by herself. She wasn’t sure what to think about all this. What was this going to mean for them? Did this mean they all made mistakes and had to fix it? Did it have to do with the events a couple years ago with those red areas covering parts of Ueitawa? She didn’t have any solid understanding of all this aside from that the Tower is their way to fix all of this…advice given to her by some stranger over the phone. Easily meant to deceive, but who knows. She did not know what to do. She simply looked at the tower for a few moments before looking ahead at the entrance. She neded to wait for everyone to show up before planning what to do next, even though the plan was probably going to be obvious: climb this Tower. And so the last question left on her mind in her sea of thoughts remained thusly…

What lied before them in this place?

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:04 am

The Arrival (Open) Tumblr_monqxcZWBK1r012yho2_500

Another one, huh?

"Lala! Lala~" A voice was almost humming a song as they walked about the entrance of the tower. Their arms were extended, almost as if they were trying to keep balance, and slowly turned to look towards the new comer. "Oh wow, who's this hotness coming around here? I've never seen you before. You're even active during this special hour. Wow, this is pretty interesting." He walked around the young woman and looked her up and down. His silver eyes seemed like a snake's while his easy smile was that of a fox. He'd suddenly stop and pull one foot behind the other, balancing himself on one foot and shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I'm not sure who the heck you are little misses, but you're about an 9/10 on the hotness scale. No where near my darling Destiny, Chance, or my sisters, who are a 10/10, sadly for you. So what's your name, sweet heart?" The teen pinched his chin between his index finger and thumb and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:54 pm

“A word of advice to the wise: Never tell a lady, especially the pretty ones, that there is someone even better looking than them. That is something a true gentleman would never allow themselves to do. Not if you’re trying to be friendly, anyway.” Daiki would say as he walked up to the more than evil looking tower that now took its place in the Ueitawa scenery. He had only heard what the mysterious boy said because it was so quiet and he was close enough to pick up what they were saying. He could also tell when something was an obvious pick up from a mile away. He had tried them a couple times himself. He would take his place next to Tomoe, not hiding behind her but not trying to upstage her since she was the first to arrive, “I also believe it is only fair to give your own name before asking for another’s. We don’t want to throw away all the traditions that our ancestors worked so hard to establish. It would be rude to those who have come before us.” He’d look at Tomoe with a haughty grin, “I know you left to come here first, but I didn’t think you’d be so fast. I guess the more beautiful the flower, the more surprises it has waiting for you. Remind me to never underestimate you.” He would turn his attention back to the boy who was standing there, “So, what brings you hear, if I may ask?”
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 am

The normally busy streets were so quiet. So still. So...unnatural. Destiny couldn't stand to stay around all those frozen people for longer than she could. So she opted to run to the meeting spot instead, trying not to crash into anyone along the way. It seemed like a good idea. She'd not only get there faster, but maybe burn off a bit of the nerves coiling in her stomach. With all of those benefits, it couldn't be a bad idea, could it?

Now that she was actually approaching the tower, she couldn't help but feel a little awkward. From what she could see, there were three people already there, and they looked calm as could be. Running up to them, breath labored and cheeks growing warm wasn't exactly the way she wanted to start off this night. Then again, climbing to the top of a strange tower and finding heaven knows what hadn't been on her agenda today, either. Coming to a slow stop next to the boy she met at the festival, she took a few deep breaths, composing herself before she looked around the group.

She barely heard the boy's question before her blue-green eyes locked with silver ones. Blinking once in surprise, she tilted her head and smiled lightly at the familiar face. They'd seen each other not too long ago, and while it was still odd to see him again after spending a year apart, she wasn't surprised to find him here. After all, Naito came back to Ueitawa not too long ago to follow up on some loose ends from the last incident. Of course he'd want to investigate something like this. But Destiny stayed quiet, allowing him to answer the other boy's question. The silverette probably wouldn't take too kindly to her answering for him, after all; she'd known him long enough to know that.

Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 am

Kahn made his way through the frozen people, it was odd to see people unable to move. He had never observed them up close, but the silence was quite creepy. Just all the more reason to push ahead and hurry up to get to the Yachiru Corporation Tower, though once he arrived he would take it a bit slower. Hurrying into an ambush wouldn't do anyone any good, but by the time he arrived there he saw Destiny, Daiki, Tomoe, but they were missing Akuma, oh well he was sure that the blue haired kid would arrive shortly.  As he approached he caught a glimpse of the person standing before the group, who Daiki was speaking to. Silver hair, he knew someone who had silver hair, but the aura of confidence and arrogance was nowhere near as strong as it usually was. Maybe that time overseas had taught him a few life lessons? Well he would just have to wait for an explanation or something. He moved beside Destiny and started at Naito, before looking up at the tower, and then back down at the silver haired young man.

Was this what the caller meant by seeing familiar faces? Somehow he doubted it, nothing was ever so simple or superficial. No doubt there was something more to it, but something was really odd. This place had obviously transformed into a monstrous dungeon of some sort. What would await the group inside? Shadows were almost aguaranteed foe, but what else could there be? Furthermore, how was Yachiru involved ?Did he know about what was going on last year? If so, did he make this tower to help Kahn and his friends finish the job? How the heck would Yachiru known about their powers, there was no way unless he had someone or something to keep watch on them. Really the only thing that came to mind was that one guy, called Phalanx? Could he be somehow related to Yachiru? The red head frowned as he was lost in thought, before looking back at Naito expecting an explanation or something. Hell, he seemed to know the most about this Persona business, if there was someone in the loop it would most likely be him. Maybe he could answer some of the questions that Kahn was thinking. How the heck did The Avenger get stuck with more questions than answers all the time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Tomoe was not exactly caught off guard by the new sudden voice. Not much caught her off guard lately, save for that shocking earthquake. She’d say it was because it was a blue moon, but clearly the moon tonight was red. Nonetheless, she raised her eyebrow a little lightly. She gave a grin at the comment about her “hotness”, even though she should clearly be a bit wary about this guy. Though it did not seem to matter much since she was just shot down when he mentioned other girls that were even hotter. She didn’t know how to react to that, other than moving her hand behind her head to scratch it. “Oh! My name’s Tomoe,” she introduced cheerfully enough, before her happy face dropping rather quickly to a passive stare at the man. She was confused more than anything. She did not feel the need to summon her soulbound weapon just yet, and apparently she wouldn’t need to when she heard the voice of a man coming to join her. Daiki came to her, like it was almost a perfect moment to be defended. He acted so sweet, protecting her with words even despite the dire situation. Tomoe popped a pill prescribed by her therapist and pushed her lip out to him for a brief moment. “You act a lot like a knight. Thanks,” she said in response to his compliment. It seems he was just as ready to save his family as Tomoe was to fix all of this.

But it seemed he was not the only one to show up. Both Kahn and Destiny made it, which gave her a little more strength. She felt better seeing most had changed and got ready to go. She wondered what they had to fight before if not just this town. She turned to the gray-haired man and grew a look of suspicion. “So then, as Daiki asked, who are you then? And why are we here? What’s waiting for us in the tower?” she asked. She took half a step forward, waiting for an answer from the odd individual. She knew this was not the man from the phone call, so who was he, and why was he here? He looked to the team and saw that both Kahn and Destiny seemed not too frizzled, like they knew him. After they get their answers, Tomoe will have to ask them on that.

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Naito blinked a few times at this "Knight in Shining Armor" and soon clutched his stomach and began to laugh out loud. He even pointed towards the guy, deliberately laughing at what he said. The silver haired teen continued to laugh before wiping a tear from his eye and placing a hand on his side. "Man, I needed that! They say a good laugh keeps the doctor away." His oddly colored eyes looked back towards the female with a raised brow. "Tomoe, huh? I've never heard of you before. But the fact you're walking around during this time must mean you're a Persona User. I guess they're giving anyone that ability these days. Haha man, they must be getting desperate." The young man ran a hand through his hair with a smile before taking a breath. "Though since introductions seem to be going on, you can just call me Tsurinai. Or Tsurinai-san, if you want to get alittle ballsy." The weird male laughed again before smacking his knee. However, his eyes did divert to the two newcomers who he knew so well, in a way.

First he'd give Kahn a fist bump to his chest before a thumbs up. "Should have known Azame would be showing up. Good for you. It's been years, but I hope you've been training. Getting your daily vitamins I hope? Haha! Though, I hope you've been reading a book too. Who needs another meat head walking around?" Who could tell if Naito was teasing or being scathing? His eyes soon turned to Destiny, and he took the young woman's hand in his own. "Though more importantly, it's good to see you again, Destiny. You look as lovely as always. When are we getting married?" His whole demeanor changed to flirts, almost as if he forgot the world was currently in peril. When his mind snapped back to the topic of the hour, he brushed a lock of silver hair from his forehead and shrugged.

"I'm no detective, I've just been hanging out here. If you guys want to check it out, it's not like I'll stop you or anything. I'll even watch your backs. How does that sound? Fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Daiki would look back towards the sound of footsteps approaching and wave when he saw who was coming. At least it was Destiny and not another stranger. He was starting to get intimidated by all the new people he was slowly finding out could move during the end of the world. Not that he thought it was really the end of the world, but he didn’t know what else to call it. When Kahn arrived soon after her, he would almost give a smirk, “Strange. I didn’t think this is what I meant by us spending more time together. The gods have a morbid sense of humor.” Or maybe they just really didn’t like any of them. It was messed up either way. His attention would turn back to Tomoe as soon as he heard her say he was a knight, “I’ve got a full set of armor back home too. If you want to see it.” Granted it was a Halloween costume from he year Kaede went as a princess, but it still counted. If he weren’t so full of himself he would have actually blushed. He couldn’t remember the last time a woman had called him anything even close to a knight. He made a mental note that this one was definitely the one to be extra nice to. Usually, women just looked past his obvious flirts. It was nice to have one who actually responded to them. Then again, that time he also hadn’t been flirting. His mother had just raised him with what little common sense he did have, and that was to always be kind to women. He just hit on them in the meantime.

He almost stopped breathing in pure confusion when the mysterious boy started laughing at him. Daiki hadn’t said anything funny. At least, he didn’t think he had. In his opinion, the guy was just messed up. Maybe he was missing something in his diet. Daiki could help him with that, as soon as he knew what it was, anyway, “Excuse me?” He was even more shocked when Tsurinai continued to say things that could only be taken as insults towards her, “You really are a rude person. Can’t you at least show the lady a little respect?” He had never seen someone who was so brazen with their attitude. Not only that, he started flirting with Destiny the moment he was done insulting Tomoe. This guy had an attention span that was even shorter than his own. And that was saying something. He would look at Destiny with suspicion, “I take you you two know each other?”
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Naito's greeting to Kahn was...off, to say the least. She'd never seen him be so chipper. Or make gestures like that. Even the condescending way he spoke to the redhead was odd. Normally he'd be more...refined? That seemed to be the right word. The blonde's brow furrowed lightly in confusion, although she kept quiet. Naito did some strange things sometimes, usually for a good reason, even if some of his plans seemed...odd. Like when he arrived in Ueitawa not long ago, and he---Ohhh dear, not the time to be thinking about those things-! Destiny's cheeks tinged pink at the thought. Shaking her head lightly to try and rid herself of the memory, her attention snapped back to Naito the moment he took her hand in his.

Her mouth opened a fraction to return his greeting, but the words died in her throat at the question. "P-Pardon?" G-Goodness, what...where...why was he saying this now? She could feel her cheeks getting hot. This tower was here and there were all of these people around and Naito had never done anything like this, much less in front of people-! The dark pink staining her cheeks turned to dark red as she realized people were looking at them. Actually, staring was a more appropriate word. As much as she wanted to ask them to please, please stop staring, she couldn't find her voice until Naito finally let her go and focused on everyone else.

The young man's question was nicely worded, thank goodness. But the suspicion in his gaze made her falter, unsure of how to explain what was going on. How could she when she wasn't even sure herself? "Ah, y-yes, I...I do know him, but..." the words died away as she heard the silverette's next few sentences. "No detective"? "Watch your backs"? "Sounds fun"? ...In the years she's known him, Naito never, ever said anything so flippantly. She couldn't even remember him saying those phrases before. Had something happened between that time at the station 'til now? Turning away from the teen, Destiny looked towards Naito, eyes clouded with concern. "Are you...alright?"

Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Kahn offered Daiki a slight smile in return for his humorous joke, "I guess so, but at least we have company, right?" He said in response, it was obvious that he was referring to Destiny and Tomoe at the very least. The kind of company that he knew Daiki liked a lot. However, when Naito began to laugh Kahn shifted his attention back to the silver haired young man. Then he insulted Tomoe without the usual arrogance he has had in the past. What the heck? The Naito he knew was arrogant, but he had a very particular way of insulting people. That insult lacked, his usual character, he had heard that Naito went on a trip, but would he have really changed that much?

Suddenly, Naito was fist-bumping his chest, and giving him a thumbs up, something the red head wouldn't expect from Naito. He then proceeded to gresult (a greeting and insult combined) him? What the heck? "Yeah, I've been good, getting stronger both physically and mentally." He said still a bit confused about the whole situations, and by the time he had recovered moments later Naito was flirting with Destiny. However, when he said that he wasn't a detective, no that can't be right he sure was one before, and did he say "fun"!? He wasn't sure Naito knew what fun was unless he was insulting someone, he expected a more serious attitude....well at the very least this Naito would watch their backs, "Thanks, but are you sure you're okay, man?" He asked, but his voice had a hint of suspicion, if this was a ruse it could very well be over. Granted, he looked toward the tower, then to the group, and then toward the entrance of the tower.

"Granted, we had best get moving if we want to have "fun", right guys?" He asked the rest of the group, while he doubted it would be anything but fun, they had to get moving as soon and as fast as possible to put an end to any evil plans that this tower would be used for. The young redhead would move forward a few steps before looking to see if the group was following him, or if they needed more time to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 pm

It made sense that the man had never heard of her, as she had never heard of him either. Though the sort of insult she got with her power didn’t exactly dampen her mood even though it should’ve. She felt somewhat confident that her power would come in handy later on, if Igor was to be believed. When Daiki tried to defend her, she smiled a bit, though it was unnecessary. Did he do this for every woman or was he just this sweet? From what she understood, Destiny and Kahn knew the guy. But he was acting…off. Unless he was an imposter. But as far as she could tell, they didn’t exactly call him out on it. He did say he was going to watch their backs, though she was uncertain how comfortable that made her. Kahn did suggest they all head on, but Tomoe was suspicious of the man. Looking at her hand, an almost two-foot gear would appear spinning over her hand before she gripped it and stopped its movement. She kept an eye on Tsurinai, a dead eye. “Alright then. Let’s go everyone.” She said, turning back to the others. “Watch yourself, not sure about this,” she said, obviously referring to the man, but turning to the tower nonetheless. Watching him, she would begin to make her way into the tower with the team assuming they followed and assuming Tsurinai did not do anything to stop them. She was ready to go at a moment’s notice, and she would not be caught off guard by this man if he had a nasty trick up his sleeve. But she had to make sure the rest were coming too. It was best they finish this soon after all.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Naito crumpled over and held his stomach while laughing at Daiki once again. "Oh man, you're killing me! Really, enough already! Haha!" Everyone seemed to be asking him if he were alright, and the silver haired teen nodded and gave a wide smile. "Better than ever. So let's get going then, right? Haha." They seemed so set on entering the tower. So when they started their stride towards the entrance, the Tsurinai laid back a few seconds before following them from behind. The carefree smile remained on his face as he whistled out a tune. "You guys are all putting on scary faces. You should enjoy the moment more. This will be a cinch. After all, this is just our encore, right?"

Details:
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm

So Kahn and Destiny did know this Tsurinai guy. It figured. Everybody had to know at least one other person in this world, and that person would know someone else in return. It was a wonderful spiral that connected the entire world. Though, he was wondering if that spiral had a snag in it at the moment, as this man was not the most accommodating of individuals. Daiki would look a little more carefully at him once he heard both Destiny and Kahn ask if he was okay. The man didn’t look ill, so he was confused by what they meant. He was so oblivious that he couldn’t even tell that they were referring to his personality rather than his physical well-being. Then again, Daiki didn’t know Tsurinai, so he would never notice if something was wrong with his behavior. His attention was stolen by Tomoe at the moment though. The moment she called on a weapon that appeared in her hand, he would grin, “Beautiful and dangerous. A winning combination.” It would take him a moment to realize that thought had slipped out. Oh well. He couldn’t take it back now. It was true though, “I’d be hard pressed to let the lady go it alone, so I’ll be following.” Even he knew he wasn’t much of a leader. Besides, following a beauty around wasn’t such a bad thing. He never expected the Tsurinai guy to speak up that he was going to join as well. He probably should have, given that he and Destiny seemed to have a history. One that officially took her off his radar. Daiki may have enjoyed hitting on cute women, but he would not hit on one he was sure was taken. He was still a decent person. Well… As long as Tsurinai didn’t continue his rude assault on Tomoe, he couldn’t complain. Another hand to help couldn’t hurt… He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:36 am

After a moment's hesitation, Destiny gave a light nod at Naito's assurance that he was, in fact, perfectly fine. It was still odd seeing him act like this--and it wasn't just her being paranoid, since Kahn seemed to think so too--but if he was insisting, there was no need to drag this out any longer or pry. She'd rather not run the risk of making him upset. Besides, Tomoe and Kahn were already talking about heading into the tower, and it would be unwise to dawdle.

The blonde followed the group towards the tower, craning her neck back so as to see the building in its entirety. This place was so big. And...creepy. Fitting for something related to all of those incidents, she supposed, but the sight didn't do much to calm her nerves. One hand rose reflexively to her neck, fingers lightly tracing over her collarbone. The gesture was familiar enough to soothe some of her anxiety, but didn't cure the problem. How was she supposed to be completely at ease at the thought of venturing into a place as creepy as this? Sighing lightly, Destiny figured she'd just have to do her best and help out as much as she could. There was too much to do right now, and just not enough time to dwell on uneasiness and what-ifs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Open)   The Arrival (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (Open)
Page 1 of 1