Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! Empty
PostSubject: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Takeru sat around at Suzie Q, killing time.
At least, until he saw the strange, clown robot.
"Hey... you!" He said. "Who or what are you?!?!" He exclaimed at it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Twas an odd feeling. One that felt almost... lacking... a very empty feeling, while at the same time full of a certain... something! Like that feeling you get when you tap on a ripe watermelon and you hear a hallow thud, but you KNOW for a fact that that watermelon is full of juicy red melony meloness! Yet while watermelon's were delicious and full of vitamins and minerals, this emptyness felt lacking in any nutritional value whatsoever... This is when it dawned on him... A sudden and soul crushing dawning that shattered his already loose grip on reality! "I'm Booooooaaaaaarrrrrrd! Why is everything moving so sloooooooow? You'd think it wouldn't take long for people to write a couple paragra-"

Wait... there's something in the air. A disturbance that drew 8D's attention... He looked up from the buisy streets of Suzie Q that he found himself wondering in his boredom and grimaced slightly at something beyond the clear blue sky..."The D is supposed to be capitalized..." He sighed before letting a shrill yell of accusation ring through his ear with a brow raised he turned and saw the fellow who decided to call the clown out on his rather odd clothes.

"Me? I do say my good sir I believe the true question needed to be asked here is what you are!? For you see, you may or may not be what you think you are and in that thought you think you are thinking a thought that made you think that I was not what you think, but as it turns out you thought that I thought you thought wrong and I was correct in my thinking that you thought wrong in thinking that you thought I was not what you think you though I was, but in reality I am infact exactly what you think you thought you thought about thinking was what I am!" 8D smiled ear to ear at the man and chuckled slightly.

8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! Smile-precure_43-3
"I THINK that should answer your question... Ehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:30 pm

"I think you, good sir, are crazy." Takeru said, sighing.
"And that's saying something considering that in the last few days, I've made more friends than I have in 5 years. Including a sentient robotic wolf named Selenus "He added.
"And awakened to my persona...." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 pm

... No... he didn't... Did he? Did he really just-NO No way that... that could happen! But... But there it was! Right there for us all to see! He said it right outloud in the middle of the street!! Yeah he kinda mumbled it but not much gets past the ears of old Big Brother. 8D stared slack jawed at the odd man for a second before bursting out into laughter and nearly toppling over as he clutched his gut in a vain attempt to keep it in. Never before had the jolly robot EVER laughed this hard... He was honestly kinda impressed, and a little jealous to be honest."Y-You did NOT just say that out loud friend! O-Oh my word! I'm a professional comedian but I have NEVER said anything that funny in my life! You my friend are a riot! Now common, lets get you out of here before a little red dot appears on your forehead. Ehehe,"

8D chuckled as he motioned to the man to fallow "Before you ask yes I know what you're talking about, and yes I can help you, and yes this is all very convenient and  contrived, but honestly this is the best reaction you can expect to shouting the P word out loud in the middle of Endymion, Ehehe. Besides, any friend of old DynoMut is a friend of mine! Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Okay. He's insane. Insane, but with some kind of mad logic behind it. Trust him. Madmen like us should stick together. After all, the more questionable sanity to go around, the better. Takeru's persona said from within Takeru. 
Takeru mentally nodded as he followed the strange robot. Dyno-bot must mean Selenus. 
"Hey, you never told me... just who are you anyway? I'm Takeru Kagemaru.  The least you can do is tell me that much!" He yelled as he ran after the jester robot.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:45 am

"Would you believe Don Knotts? Eheheh." 8D broke into laughter at his own little quip and sighed. This guy didn't talk much but that's ok! Just gives 8D more time to come up with puns and quips and other such japes. 8D would lead the man to a much more secluded corner of Suzzie Q and turn to face him with a whimsical smile and an outstretched hand "There! I do believe we are secluded enough to not be overheard by any meandering NPCs, ehehe. My name is Grins, and like you I have a P-word, now before you say anything I must remind you of something,"

Takeru would hear a soft click...almost like that of the hammer of a gun being cocked back. Before any action could take place a single rubber band struck Takeru square on the forehead with considerable force "Ya don't go balabbing about yer Persona in public! Geeze man! Had I been a cadet you would have been arrested on the spot my friend!" With a sigh 8D recocked his Rubber Stampede and put it away.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

"S-Sorry..." Takeru said.
"Mmmm... you better make note of that for future reference." Takeru's persona said.
"... if you're say in that's a bad idea, need I remind you that it was your idea too, to an extent?" Takeru responded. That appeared to shut twelve up, for now.
"Finally! Someone who knows!" Takeru said.
"So... uh... whoever you are... is there anyway I can contact you if I need help? Because as of now, it sounds like I can't trust these "cadets"." Takeru asked the strange being.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:31 am

"Just whistle and I'll be there..." 8D chuckled as he tried to think of something to say to the man... Like where to begin!? Obviously he knew very little about persona and even less about Endymion. Must be new in town if he's willing to just blurt out the thing that would get you executed on the street..."So do you have any questions ooooor... what? Cus honestly I'm not CLOWNING around! ehehe... You could have really died kid, not that it would effect me much, but it would be a waist regardless." 8D's grin grew wide enough to touch both ears as he chuckled at his own pun.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:08 pm

"Okay.... for starters, what I want to know is...Takeru began, taking a deep breath.
"JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" Takeru yelled. He was seriously getting tired of this guy clowning around and dodging the question of his name. Besides, how could he trust a guy that isn't even willing to tell you his name? (Or at least one you can accept?)
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 pm

"I'm sorry but it proper manners to introduce one's self before expecting the other person to introduce themselves. With that in mind however, I would like to point out that it is also polite to wait for this polite introduction before beginning your own introduction. Therefor it is both rude to ask someone to introduce themselves first and to introduce yourself first as it deny your conversation partner the polite social action. Thus inevitably one person has to be rude and introduce themselves first. And seeing as how you began our interactions by shouting at me on the streets I do believe you should be the one given he honor to be rude and introduce yourself first! Ehehehe" 8D snickerd to himself for a moment before bowing and continuing "Or I could just introduce myself as 8D which ever you prefer... Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:44 pm

"8D, eh? Sorry. I... appear to have forgotten my manners. My name is Takeru Kagemaru. Pleased to meet you." Takeru said.
"What... not going to introduce me? By Rassilion, you already know he has one, and for all of its craziness, it seems... okay."Takeru's Persona said.
"No. Did you forget what he just said about the cadets?  I summon you here and now, I may as well just paint a bullseye on us!" Takeru said from within.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:16 pm

"Well it is very nice to meet you Takeru," 8D said with a smile in his heart and love in his voice! With hearty laugh and a bright grin he thrust his hand out to the man in a show of comradery!... Only to have him get ignored as the man seemed to be deep in thought... Huh... What uh... What's going on here pal? He's been doing that a lot... Must have a LOT to think about! Perhaps he was contemplating the devilishly handsome Cybog he now found himself with, or perhaps he was fantasizing about what magnificent adventures awaited him in his new life of PersonaNess.... Or maybe he just likes thinking.... Ether way when he finaly did come to and shake 8D's hand, Ol' 8D would grin and shake it back. "Well met! Now that introductions are out of the way, do you have any pertinent questions I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:29 pm

"Yes, three of them. For starters... I know this may seem stupid, but since I saw a monster last night... do you know if there are any more like them, and if so, where?"he asked the robot.
"Two, if these kinds of things are wandering about, why did the queen lie about what happened 5 years ago, during the great divide?" He said, counting off the questions on his fingers. 
"Third and finally... do you know what ASSW stands for?" He said, awaiting an answer to all three questions.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am

"Welp! In order my new bosom buddy, 1. From your rather long and detailed description of the beast for which you ask, I can only assume it was a Pokemon! I mean what else could it have been? I mean it's not like Demons have been public knowledge for five years or anything... Nope! It was most definitely a Pokemon!" If sarcasm was a snake, it would make talking very difficult and Groucho Marx would have instead been known as that guy that always has snakes coming out of his mouth... bleg...

"Two, Dear sir! Are you saying the ruler of our totalitarian dictatorship is anything but truthfull and upfront with her people? Why... Why would she have children soldiers working in her secret police force if she was anything but genuine and pure!... Seriously my friend it is not that hard to believe, she's like... Text Book Evil." Snakes... Snakes just... Just EVERYWHERE!

"And finally three, ACK Stop Singing Will! It's a very specific acronym but one all the same."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am

Takeru sighed, knowing this wouldn't be as easy as he thought.
"Fine. Next question. What the hell are you?" He said.
"You're not human, as far as I'm concerned on a biological level. You're some kind of machine. And if that's the case, don't make me have to hack your data banks remotely, cause I can, and will, do that." He said, beginning to get seriously fustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!   8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

8d and Takeru's (not-so) great (mis)adventure!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next