Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Seeing the Sights [Brittie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Once she was put down, her hands busied themselves with cleaning whatever dirt she had on her skirt or underpants, with little concern in regards to her public image. Unlike Mike, she wasn't bothered the slightest about the glances and laughters the mutual mockery attracted. "Aw...it was fun while it lasted! Except that now I need a massage..." She shrugged, regaining her usual posture. In regards to Mike, himself...the boy seemed flustered and it was obvious because Brittany knew how to thwart someone's expectations on evoking an embarrassed reaction from her. More than that, Mike seemed...bored, and she recalled he didn't quite answer her previous questions concerning his state. Yawning everytime could be taken as a sign you're a boring person to the other. Or that he had little to none sleep that night, either works. Brittany opted for the first hypothesis.

"Hm...actually...we just got there?", she looked around, analyzing the options displayed. Pump it up machines, arcade machines, claw machines and other kinds of entertainment could be found anywhere, and not surprisingly, she had stumbled upon one of these many displayed options. Quite a way to lead the way, isn't it? "Alright, I know what I said previously, but I'll let you choose! Like the courteous Dame I am! Though you seem, like, sleepy, yawning all the time and stuff. This is just the place for you, adrenaline is the remedy for boredom!"
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:20 pm

"Uhuh, uhuh..." he mused, clutching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, shaking his head slightly. "I guess a model like you know all the nice little massage parlors in this area. Hey, if you manage to beat me, maybe I'll treat you to a massage, then," he stated casually, before narrowing his eyes. "I mean...I'll give you the money to go to a parlor, before you get any ideas," he stated with an almost mischievous smile, sure that he likely set her imagination wandering with that prior statement. While his yawns and fits of annoyance may have seemed genuine, and perhaps spoke of disinterest, he was honestly enjoying himself, despite not yet actually taking part in any of the attractions of the arcade; he wasn't much of a gamer, he'd mentioned before, so the bit of social interaction was quite a bit more welcome.

Thankfully, she seemed to like fighting games, which was cool with him, as he didn't typically finish or spend much time with games that he couldn't play with others; if it wasn't real people, then it was those sorts of games that had 'followers' of some sort. Kind of why he enjoyed RPGs, even if he couldn't rightly say that he finished all that many. Not like a true gamer who got everything possible out of it, that was. But...the yawning he went through was more a result of a lack of sleep, not quite because he had stayed up late, but because, as usual, he got up early in order to exercise.

He swept the room with a quick glance, before shrugging. "I'm...used to a mouse and keyboard now of days, and a controller ever now and then. So I guess what I'm saying is...playing these arcade games might just be a little bit annoyin' for me..." he admitted easily enough, offering a wide grin. "...Though if you thought you've been borin' me, ya' really can't read the situation, can ya'?" he stated coolly, before stretching his arms as he yawned, opting not to actually explain why he was so tired. He thought it was sufficient enough to at least make it clear that, so far, he was actually interested.

He looked over the room again, before his eyes fell on a few machines in a corner that were stuffed with prizes of varying worth, before nodding. "...Right. You mentioned prizes before, right? I mean, I always though these sort of things were traps to take money, but like...why not, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:47 am

"Before she gets any ideas"? Too late! The first sentence was enough to make her chuckle and laugh at him, and though she was sure Mike of course didn't mean anything too crude or preposterous. Yet, that's the idea she had, specially after his reaction quick to mend any possible misunderstandings that came from his statement. "Well, you seem to have good, strong hands... " She chuckled and rolled her eyes right after, jokingly. How Mike managed to pull her in his arms was still a surprise, considering the height was not his best department. Perhaps it's as they say, the smallest flasks contain the strongest scents!

"Hm...alright. I trust you aren't bored with me, how could you, right?", of course the statement could be taken as self-centered and arrogant, but Brittany's tone was far from both adjectives. She knew she wasn't the boring type at all, but she also knew there were a myriad of people in the world, with different personalities, and at one point her fun and jesting demeanor would not be seen as the best one to some people. Clash of personalities, something quite common she learned to endure at her work. All in all, Mike could tell Brittany was at least a bit relieved and happy now he explained he wasn't truly bored in her presence, or at least that's how she took it. "I know, right? The first time I was here, like, I've tried five times in a row to get a special doll or something. I told you before, right? Like, five times and got none, the guy tried once and he got two dolls at once! Maybe they're indeed traps to make money. Maybe we're all victims of a brainwashing scheme that forces us to spend money on these machines, just like we're all victims of capitalism bla bla bla... But don't they look inviting? Like...Coke! We know the harm, but gosh, it's soooo good! And besides, I trust your abilities well enough! You go, boy!" She placed both hands on his shoulders, walking with him (should he let Brittany guide him from behind) to said corner in an enthusiastic manner.
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:00 am

A hand held up and an annoyed sigh, followed by a smirk was the only reaction he had to her comment in regards to the massage, making it clear he was all too aware that no matter how he commented vocally, he'd probably get tripped up regardless. And, he actually found her reply funny enough. He was considering just what he felt like talking about, just to make conversation as he basically opted to ignore her using him to hitch a ride, but realized that asking too many questions would probably end up being more trouble than the answers were worth, and he really didn't want to pry. He had a distinct feeling that, like her modeling career, she would probably mention something, and then explain about it, if she was really going to at all, and he didn't really want to seem like he was trying to hear her life story without actually getting to know her just a bit better.

Instead, he just continued to make his way towards the prize machines.

"...My god, woman, you are insane. What ARE you even talking about...?" he said with a smirk, knowing that it sounded legitimate enough to him. And without seeing his face, she couldn't see him obviously joking; though she was sure she could get his sense of humor a bit. "....Anyways. Which machine do you even have your sights on?" he stated casually, motioning towards the collection as he, himself, looked them over. There were, he could tell, a number of different machines where you could win fabulous prizes, "...The stuff looks neat. And, oh man, of course there's, like, a claw machine...I kind of suck at those..." he admitted, scratching the back of his head as he chuckled. "...Say, after I win us three prizes, I'm going to kick your ass in Street Fighter."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:31 pm

"Don't worry, I'm equally awful at claw machines, but you choose anything you feel less...like, shameful?" As if there was such an option. Almost all kinds of games with a high prize on the table demanded you to beat certain kind of record or put yourself in what could be considered publicly awkward. Like...the Pump It Up, dancing machines! That was a game she hardly would lose, considering her little "school job", as she likes to say, as a member of the cheerleader team for the Academy. Would it be fair to challenge Mike for that game, knowing it was her comfort zone? Actually, would he be up for it? "Excuse you, no one can beat me when I play Karin. Talking about beating me in a Street Fighter game is for babies. I wanna see if you're big enough to challenge me there", she pointed to one of the dancing machines. That was the real deal to her, and he did ask what machines the girl has her sights on, right? "What do you say?" Brittany winked to him, waiting mischievously for Mike's answer in regards to her invitation. He really seemed like a shy enough of a guy to put himself into such scene. Though you never know, you can't always judge a book by the cover and she knew it better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:51 pm

"Oh...you play Karin. Oooooooo! So good! I see you're one of those people, then," he replied coolly, with a healthy dose of snark to make it clear that he was incredibly unimpressed. He was pretty sure that he could take her, in that case, and automatically felt more comfortable taking her on. However, when she challenged him to a specific machine nearby, he immediately froze, took a few moments to stare at her, slowly raising one of his brows, and giving her the most quizzical expressions he could muster, before it slowly turned into utter disbelief at her suggestion. "So...what kind of drugs do you use, because I'm pretty sure that has to be some pretty expensive stuff. And, frankly, I'm just a bit worried about you," he stated finally, grinning at her just a bit. It was funny, he thought to himself, that she would even think to challenge him in something so...out of the way from what he said he played before. Still, she probably should have known that he had to at least have some experience with it, even though it was incredibly likely she played the game a lot herself.

She had to, given that this was the medium she chose, right? Unless she just wanted to embarrass him.

"Hey, don't be racist. Not all black people can dance, and dance all the time and are masters of dancing games," he said finally with a cheeky grin, before shrugging. "Alright. You're drunk, and I'm going to beat you, just so I can wipe that smile off yer face, y'know? Consider this a uh...gift from me, yea?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:24 pm

"Look who's talking, the Ryu mainer" She asked with a half-smirk, eyebrows frowned in a humorously challenging manner. She didn't know what being "one of those people" meant but of course it was another display of mockery, and so she replied with one of her own.

"Aw, the almighty Mike is a scaredy-cat?" Now this was something. The visible change in his otherwise confident expression did attract some attention from her. She always had in her that Mike was a rather collected, reserved guy despite the cool and easygoing attitude, and naturally she didn't spend too much time with him for his first impression to be erased. On the other hand, she was pretty comfortable around him to poke every now and then, in a healthy exchange of jesting banters and sneers. "I'm not being racist! But if this is too much for Mikey, fine. Let's go to the old fighting games then." Despite the mockery here and there, it'd be no use if she was making him uncomfortable and, judging from the initial reaction to a harmless suggestion, that's a safe possibility. "I'm sooo nice of a girl I'll even let you be the gentleman you are and buy us a coin? I'm, like you said, too drunk to even walk over there and buy one... Pretty please? " She said, uniting her hands in some sort of plea motion. It was about time they should get it started down to real business instead of exchanging harmless threats here and there. As much as she was comfortable enough with the friendly atmosphere, she wanted to play. And beat Mike in the process, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

"Hey, hey. There wasn't anything wrong with maining Ryu before five...like, they buffed him super hard, and he's really safe now..." he mused, shrugging as he shook his head. "Anyways. I mained Cody in four, and all of this is a complete mood killer right now, yea...?" he stated with a grin, before shrugging his shoulders.

He looked her up and down incredulously as she seemed to go on about being fine doing the fighting game instead, which, to him, only made him actively want to trounce her in that dancing game even more than before. "Oh! You want me to spend my cash on a coin, yea? I bet you want dinner, a movie, and my soul while you're at it, right?" he scoffed, before smirking and offering a kanye shrug. "Sure, but, just so ye know, spending money on a girl usually makes it a date for me. Though...that won't save ya' from getting beat..." he stated casually and with no small amount of humor, before strolling up to the booth and exchanging money for the hallowed coin. Throwing a glance bat, he gave his best smug expression, stroking his goatee. "Hey, I hope you can actually DDR, 'cause I'm no pushover, y'know? I've always liked the games with motion controls, 'cause it lets me get more engaged..." he mused, looking at her casually, almost speculatively.

"Whenever you're ready. Say, I think I'm going to end up wanting a bit after, ok? I'm thinking pizza..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:57 am

Now…this was something she was not expecting at all. More specifically, the date part of his humorous remark, not the talk about character predilections and such. Him maining Ryu was quite foreseeable, as in, guys usually pick these main male characters with overflowing manliness and abundant muscles. The archetype of a hero apparently appealed to the male audience, though to Brittany they were such a bunch of ogres (with a little eyecandy here and there). As for the date itself… “Hm, okay. It’s a date for us then, but if that’s what you wanted, you could, like, have asked earlier? Afraid of getting a “no” for an answer?”, she would answer, recovering quite a bit after her initial surprise with an equal level of spontaneity and humor. She wasn’t truly considering it a date, but Mike was very much an entertaining guy for her to go along with the joke. “Pizza it is then! I can’t really abuse it too much, but you know what? It’ll be a good reward for when I kick your sorry little ass in this game! Let’s see if you’re good as much as you talk”, and with a mischievous, provocative grin, she placed both hands on his shoulders from behind, almost as if ready to lead him the way to the dancing machine games. They've already established that was a challenge, no? Then she was up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights [Brittie]    Seeing the Sights [Brittie]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Sights [Brittie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2