Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:20 am

Was that the right thing to do? Probably not. But she was feeling hungry. Not hungry like "one snack is fine", but hella hungry!! Of course, giving her current profession and the activities she engages into, Brittany knew better than to choose a bakery of all places to satisfy her biological needs. Of course, her manager would get back at her for such lack of discipline and care about her body figure. Howeeeever...this wasn't a simple biological need. This was a sin! The sin of gluttony!

"Hello-o? ♪", she entered the facility, looking to all sides searching for an attendant or someone, anyone. As no one came right in response, despite the bell ringing and her voice calling, Brittany didn't have much of a choice but to wait and find something to entertain herself. By something, of course she meant her pink cellphone, what else? And so, with her bag hanging on her shoulder, she took the device and started tapping against its screen at a rather speedy pace, sign of someone who's been practicing her typing skills for a long while by now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:24 am

With the jingle of the door's bell, and the call of a lady, the boy would peek out from behind the cashier counter. He was rearranging the books down there, and his height made it to where he completely disappeared right there. With a jump, he sat on the stool at the register, putting on a bright smile for the lady.

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] DOSJdfc

"Welcome to the Heartfelt Bakery! How may I help you?"

He'd ask with the energy of his young self. He loved helping customers! Especially the new ones. They were always so interesting, plus, they always tended to buy thing! Buying things was good for the store. Mhm mhm. It helped commerce and the economy! Whatever those two things were, anyways.

Regardless of this, the bakery itself was a small one, with table and shelves displaying the various baked goods to all who came to see. There was a counter at the back of the bakery, where the cash register and a glass case filled with various sweets and cakes stood. The boy was behind the counter, an eager smile across his face. What would she buy? Oh! Maybe he could recommend something? He loved it when he could recommend something!

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] 180540-anime-cosplays-furukawas-bakery
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

It didn't take long for someone to appear out of nowhere in the bakery (well, not really out of nowhere, the person indeed was somewhere, but Brittany was so focused on texting her friends that she didn't pay any attention at all). Quite a surprise to see that this establishment's worker and attendant was...a small boy? She had to speed her steps at the counter to check, and...yes, it was a small boy!

"Oh, hiii! Do you, like, work here? Aren't you too young for this job? I mean, how old are you?" ~ She figured he was there just filling in for his relatives. Probably his parents are the real workers but they've most likely busied themselves with some task at the back of the store.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:18 am

With a light tilt to the boy's head, he'd continue to smile. She sure walked fast... Though, her energy and style of words are what interested the boy the most. Hum... Was she from the academy? Or maybe just a high school? He'd heard people talk similarly too her from those places. Plus, she seemed the right age, right? He didn't exactly know... As far as he knew, high school was for tall people.

"Mhm! I work here! My mom and dad own the bakery. They bake, and I manage the register! Plus, if I do a good job, I get free sweets at the end of the day!" he'd say with a determined nod of his head. He was a hard worker! When he wasn't sleeping... Or eating... Or playing with the many cats he had enticed to live in the back alley of his house... Um... Hard worker! Yaaaah~

"I'm thirteen years old! But, I look younger for my age... But, I'm still a kid, so it doesn't matter right now!" he'd say with a happy smile. It was true, physically, the boy looked at least a year younger than he said. Regardless of this, the beenie hat wearing boy would simply wait for an answer on his previous question... After all, he was here to sell goods!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:38 am

So the young one worked there, just as she assumed! "A-ha! I knew it, just by looking at you! I have a good intuition for these things, you know?", the girl chuckled a bit, placing her pink cellphone back to her handbag. There's no need for her to keep texting if she was already talking face-to-face to someone. That's the definition of rudeness.

"I feel you! You know, when I was thirteen just like you are now, some people thought I was older because of my height. And because everyone else around my age was way shorter, but that's irrelevant. I mean, it's not like I was a giant or something, it's just they were midgets, right? Though, truth be told, I haven't grown a single centimeter since my thirteen years. Alright, maybe I have grown one or two, but that totally makes no difference at all, does it?", Brittany ended her extensive speech giggling as usual. She was in high spirits that day, and when in such a great mood, she tends to speak a lot to anyone who dedicates some time to her, even if the topic is full of irrelevant curiosities about whatever. "A-ny-way, that's, like, so cute! Good boy, helping your mom and dad! You must be competent at what you do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Oh? Was it a game? It sounded like she was playing a mystery game! And she got the answer right. Aw... He could've tricked her and the game could've lasted longer. Boo. Oh well. He'd tilt his head with a small grin. She was talking a lot. He didn't mind, of course. He loved it when people talked! Especially when it was to him. Being talked too was the greatest thing ever! Aside from sweets and cats, of course.

"Mmn... So, my turn then? I want to use my intuition too! Okay... Are you a student? You look like a student to me. Do you go to the academy?" he'd ask with wide eyes. If this was a game, he was instantly enraptured. He couldn't loose! Or, well, he could, but he didn't want to. Games were a lot funner when you won!

"Well, I'm small, so maybe? But maybe you were just normal sized and everyone else was just... Not normal sized! And I don't think so... I'm a little bit shorter than kids my age, so I don't think a few extra centimeters matter." he'd say back. She talked a lot! That meant he could learn a lot and could respond a lot! That was the greatest thing ever when trying to have conversations!

"Uh huh uh huh! I'm super good at being a cashier! I even know how to take orders and make people feel super duper welcomed here! I don't think I've ever had an unhappy customer before!" he'd say with an energy to match Brit's. He was having a super good time already with this new person! He wondered what they'd talk about, and what she'd end p buying... Curiosity goooooo~!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:51 pm

She squealed and clapped effusively when this boy made his right guess about Brittany's background. Though it honestly wasn't hard to aver she was a high school student or something of the like, judging by her overall appearance and mannerisms, it was still impressive. Or at least, she acted like she was impressed. Brittany had always been great with children, anyway. "You're on! I'm a third-year at Seven Stars Academy, Brittany Wilson at your service, young mister!", the girl made a small bow and thickened her voice, in an attempt to mimic the behaviorism of a middle-age knight. Once she was done with her impersonation, she laughed wholeheartedly at her own childishness. "Though I'm not all that! Let's see if you can guess something else about me. Perhaps I'll give you a prize if you do!", she winked at the boy, playfully.

"That's...a good insight I never actually payed some mind to. Wow...you're smart!" ~ It made total sense to her. After all, she was the oldest kid in the orphanage, of course she'd be taller than most, while they were still developing! This boy was definitely small, but smart as well. "It's good you mentioned orders, I have something to ask you and I'd like your help. What, among all these cakes, pies and everything else, is the least caloric thing you have for sale? Do you have something diet?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Oh wow! She was really happy! He must've done a really good job using his intuition! Hah hah! See? Even a kid could be super cunning. Like a cat, too! Though, he did spend most of his spare time with cats... They told him everything he wanted to know about everything! Well, almost everything...

"Ooooh... That's so cool! I heard the academy is only for super special people! You must be really special then, huh?" he'd say with a curious look in his eyes. This is where his cat given knowledge came into play. He had no earthly idea what kind of special they were looking for, but it had to be something super amazing! Like, super intelligence or super dance, right?

"A prize!? Oh, I can't loose now! Okay okay! Ummmm..." he'd think really hard, humming as he did so. He kind of stared her up and down, looking for any kind of clues. Hm... Maybe she did something unique? Well, what kind of unique things... What did high school students do? Oh, well, they had clubs... Was she in a club? Hard to tell... Maybe something vaguer? Oh, what about a sport? Sports could mean anything now a days! So, it'd be a good guess!

"Ummmm... Are you in a sports team? he'd ask, his eyes wide in anticipation. He knew there was a chance he'd get it wrong, and probably should of went with a club... She looked more clubby than sportsy... But, sports was a vague and good guess! He'd win for sure!

"I make all As in school! I do my best and study hard, so that means I'm smart smaaart!" he'd say with a nod of his head. He wasn't boasting, but he wasn't lying... At least, not too an extent. He usually only got good grades because he had to take the tests a lot of times to get a good grade. At least home schooling was merciful in that aspect.

"Di-et?" the boy would say in utter confusion. What? Huh? Didn't a diet usually mean vegetables? They had vegetable pies... Maybe that's what she meant? Maybe? He didn't really know...

"Well, we have quiches! They have vegetables in them, along with cheese. They're kind of like vegetable pies." he'd say, bending down to pull out a book and show the lady a picture of one of their quiches. Maybe this is what she meant?

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] XcA0XWN
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:31 am

If she's special? Well, she liked to think she was. Not special, as in, putting herself above others, nah, that's something she wouldn't do at all. More like "I know what I'm capable of and I love myself" kind of logic.

"Ahahaha, I guess! Maybe you'll end up at the Academy as well when you get older! Who knows? But no! DIIING, you're wro-ong!♪ I'm in no sports club...yet! It's something related, but it's not sports! Think harder, I know you can do it!", she said, clearly having fun with the guessing game. However...she had not so much fun when the boy showed her a picture of a delicacy she was not looking forward to. A clear misunderstanding on his part. "Hm, it looks delicious but...no no no, that's not what I meant! When I meant diet, I meant something that has less sugar than the average! It's for people who want to keep eating what they normally eat without getting fat like they normally would. Hm... Do you know Coke? The drink? So, I'm sure you have seen some Coke cans with the word "Diet" on it. It's for people who love Coke but can't drink the normal Coke. That's what I want!" ~ That should be enough for an explanation, right? She tried to convey it as simple as possible so the boy would get what she means exactly. "I shouldn't be here, but urgh, I'm soooo hungry for a sweet! But it, like, has to be a diet sweet! If my agency manager finds out, he'll totally rip my eyeballs out! Totally!", Brittany giggled, not really minding the "danger" she was putting herself into. It was just one sweet, only one wouldn't kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Aw... He was wrong! Grr... Was his guess too vague indeed? Well, he was on the right trail at least! Even if he didn't have good smelling, he had great eyes and hearing! He could follow someone for a long time with just his ability to hear! Aside from that internal boasting, he'd hum for a moment.

"Oh! Ah! I think I know! If you don't do the sports yourself, you must support the sports teams some how, right? I don't know what they're called though... They have, like, fuzzy things they wave around! Or you could be the coach! Or, um... Do sports teams have managers? I think they could! If you aren't in the sports club, you could manage it!" he'd say with vim and vigor, each answer right after the last! He really wanted that prize... So, he'd use all the cat smarts he had! Every last one of them!

"Oh... So, maybe you want one of our vegan treats then! We have vegan cookies and vegan muffins! They're not made with eggs, butter, or milk, plus we use apple jelly instead of sugar! So, they're healthier than our other treats." he'd say with a nod of his head. Apples were naturally sweet, and substituting that for sugar made them healthier. Whole grains instead of white flour also made them healthier! They were the perfect sweet for all your dieting needs!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Oh, looks like this boy was on the right track. Of course he didn't know the right nomenclature for what he's trying to convey, but by his brief description ("fuzzy things they wave around") nailed it. "You meant, like this?", she asked, performing a small act in front of him that basically consisted in a dance full of arm waving and hand clapping at the same time she hummed a cheery tune to match the movements. "If that's it, you're good! However, there's one more thing you're missing! Way to go!" Would he guess it right? Perhaps, the young boy had clever deductions so far. But third time is the charm, isn't that what they say?

When he mentioned their little vegan traits, Brittany's eyes glimmered like she had earned the best surprise. It was an intelligent manner to satisfy her gluttony urges while keeping her shape for her upcoming job. "How neat! I'll take one of these. No, wait, I'll take two! Just in case I get hungry midway and feel like eating more.", Brittany said cheerfully. It was tough being a model sometimes, even if only part-time, and having to limit her nutritional options for the sake of a restrictive job. Of course her alimentation was far from ideal, considering her tight schedule and agitated life style, and sometimes she wondered why most models were okay with low feeding, but Brittany was different, she simply loved to eat whenever she was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Ah! So he got that part right! Awesome! But, he was still missing something... Oh, what could it possibly be? He didn't quite know... This was why going to an actual school would be helpful... He'd actually know the names of all the things people did in school by heart! Or written down in a notebook somewhere...

"I... Am? Uh... Wait, what could I be missing? If you're one of the wavy fuzzy things people, I couldn't have possibly missed something..." he'd say in slight confusion. He was honestly confused and befuddled! This was quite the unwanted turn of events! Being completely clueless about something was awful!

"Two muffins? Alright! I'll be riiiiight back!" he'd say with a happy smile and nod of his head, hopping off his seat to go behind the glass case. They didn't really display the vegan choices, them not looking the most tasty and all... But they always baked a fresh dozen of each in the morning juuuuust to be safe! He'd open up a small box and pull out two muffins with a pare of tongs, placing them into a paper bag. He'd return shortly and place them on the counter, pressing some buttons on the cash register before nodding his head.

"That will be six dollars!" he'd say with a happy smile and nod of his head. He really did enjoy helping customers out and making them feel welcomed! It was awesome! The bestest job ever!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:49 pm

So, he couldn't guess this one? Brittany began giggling a bit, like a mischievous child who played a prank on a friend. "You don't know? You don't know! A-ha, gotcha!" As childish as it is, Brittany really loved talking to kids. "I can give you a hint, if you give me a discount!" Maybe Zavie wouldn't truly now, but Brittany was joking and that's pretty much obvious by the way she laughed and winked at him, keeping her naturally playful style. One could think she was taking advantage on the little guy, and they couldn't be any more distant to the truth.

Once Zavie brought her orders back, Brittany placed a finger up to her chin...until a very distinguished sound, albeit not so loud, could be heard by both of them. It was very clear it was her stomach showing up sonorous signs of Wilson's appetite, to which the girl just glanced to the young attendant with hands joined together, and her most apologetic expression. "Hm...can you...like...add one more...pretty please?~"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Oh! Oh no! He lost, it seemed... He'd take the hint in a heart beat! But he couldn't! The cost wasn't in his hands, sadly... The last time he gave a discount without his parent's permission, he was totally fussed and scolded! He even got a cute thing taken away from him! It was absolutely awful. He'd have to swallow his want of the prize for now, sadly.

"Oh... I lost then... Boooo..." he'd say with a pout, crossing his arms gently. This was so totally lame! He came so close, only to loose. He really wanted that prize too! Whatever it was, that is... Surprise prizes were the best ever as well!

"Oh! No problem. It'll be an extra three dollars though." he'd say with a nod of his head, walking back behind the counter to get another muffin. He'd come back and place it in the paper bag. Boy, she sounded hungry! Was she okay? It wouldn't do to starve yourself!

"Mm... Are you eating good? Mom and dad say to eat healthy meals so you stay active and don't get hungry! Have you been eating well?" he'd say with a tilt of his head. It wouldn't do to have a lady who did sports things to be not eating right! It'd be totally bad if she collapsed or something!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:27 pm

She had to admit, it was a bit disheartening seeing the little guy making such a face. She was just joking all the time, there was no need to be upset about. No hints given, but if Zavie was smart enough and actually payed some attention to the outside, he'd find the answer here and there. In some magazines, perhaps some outdoors if he was lucky. "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Don't give up!" To finish her little cheering, she grabbed her two muffins in her hands and waved them like they were pompoms. "You won twice, don't be sad! Look around and you'll be glad! Think harder, take your time! Pay attention and you'll be fine! Yaaay!" Of course she almost let one fall to the ground while performing a brief cheerleader act and trying to look funny to the blond kid. Almost being the key word here. "Er, perhaps I shouldn't play with the food! Anyway, I...guess? You know, I never gave so much thought about it until now. Like, my life is so agitated, I have to, like, run here and there all the time, get ready to work right after I'm done with school by the mornings, run to home, take a shower, fix my hair! Now that you mentioned it...I think I have not eaten anything until now! Wow, I'm such an airhead!" Brittany took so much of her time trying to cope with all of her obligations she barely noticed she had to eat. Not that she wasn't fond of eating, it's one of the things she loved above everything else, but most of her days, the pink-haired girl would only get to put her teeth on something once she arrived home by night time. Was she reckless with her own health?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]   Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Pleasure [Zavie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next