Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) Empty
PostSubject: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Um... Tates... you're gonna scare away the customers... Tates, are you even- you're not listening to even yourself, are you?

Tatum was a little too excited today. She received an unexpected gift in the mail today, something that meant she could do a lot more with her free time than usual. And what better way to spend that time than on something she was not able to buy the last time she was at little Tokyo.

That's right, she made her grand return to The Heartfelt Bakery. She had been aching to buy their baked goods ever since she promised to do just that the moment she had money. Who knew she'd have it so quick!

So why didn't she just go inside already? She thought it would be funny to try and freak out the cute employee from before by sticking her face on the glass door, trying to see if she could get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:46 am

The Heartfelt Bakery was, like most days, quite slow as far as actual shoppers went. They had a lot of orders, though, so his parents were busily baking in the back. Because of this ordeal as per usual, he was lazily sitting at the counter. The sunlight always felt so nice... And he adored soaking it up when he could. Because of this, he definitely didn't see the girl or her smushed face.

Proxy did, though, and if the girl could see her invisible eyes, she'd look quite disapproved at the action. She couldn't do anything within her bead prison but judge... But judge did she do. Humans were quite despicable beings... Especially ones that were young and useless like the one currently at the door.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 9:18 pm

And he's dead asleep, isn't he? Tatum replied as she finally pulled away.  Seriously, at least be attentive of your customers!

With a sigh, she opened the door, announcing, "I'm coming in!"

This time, she had more than enough to be able to gain something from this little shop, and she did not stop herself from getting as much as she could get her hands on.  She didn't seem to pay much attention to what she was getting, only that it had to be two of each.  Two of this one, two of that one, those buns over there look nice, two of those...

When she got her hands on a good twenty set of breaded items, she went right up to the register!  She was ready to wake up the cute one!

Except this time she couldn't bring herself to do so.  He was too cute, seeing him sleep like that.

I kind of want to pet him... she thought, Though I shouldn't.  I don't even have his consent to do so.

"Wait, aren't you the type who likes to mess with people and have fun?" Mercury replied in her mind.

"It doesn't matter what the intent is, physical contact should not be something that is forced on someone without their consent!  It might as well be a violation of the law!"

"And yet, but virtue of what you are, you are technically on the run from the law...

"I'm not gonna fuss over details I have no control over!  I'm just gonna keep my head up and my hopes high!  Things will look up soon, I just know it!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:47 am

The boy was deeply asleep, as he tended to be on most slow days. He didn't have much to do, and the sun had a habit of just outstretching in just the right way to bathe him in its yellow glow. It relaxed him enough to put him asleep, cat-like nature aside. Proxy, though, stayed up and attentive. And she listened to the girl's words and oddly one way conversation. Was she sane?

"Vassal... Now would be a good time to awaken." she'd speak mentally to him, gently brushing the boy's unconscious mind to awaken him gently. She didn't want to make him afraid, not now at least. She'd rather him keep her talking even if she proved sane or not...

"Mm... O-Oh, hello... Sorry, was I asleep?" the boy would say with a small yawn as he sat up in his chair, rubbing a tired eye as he did so. He didn't quite notice it was Tatum yet, but that she was a customer and that she caught him sleeping. He'd try to wake up as quickly as possible, but he was drousy after the long nap... One or two more yawns would do it... Or just a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:39 pm

"Why are you so adorable," Tatum stated, watching him fight to wake up just to be an attentive customer service representative. "Seriously, I could pet you like a kitten! Anywaves, I has muns now! I'm ready to buy the buns with the muns! Muns for days!"

She was unusually bouncy and excitable today. Her unexpected paycheck seemed to have allowed for quite a lot of energy. Either that or the excuse just to visit him again.

Seriously, calm down! You look like a crazy kid!

Mercury, considering that I talk to you almost openly, please tell me you see the irony in that.

I do, and I take malicious amusement in it!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:32 am

Seeing as the loud noise didn't happen, the boy would yawn quietly as Tatum talked about 'muns' or whatever for buns. One yawn would clear the blurry eyes, the second made him a little more attentive to the situation. He'd shake his head gently before tilting it at the girl. He was rather confused by this all.

"W-Wait... So... You want to buy something today?" he'd ask with a gentle yet confused voice. She was hard to follow with the antics of her speech. He'd ignore the bit about her calling him cute and petting him like a kitten... She didn't see anything, did she? Proxy reassured him she didn't... But that quip put them both on a slight edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)   Oh yes!  Baked Goods at last!  (For Zavie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh yes! Baked Goods at last! (For Zavie)
Page 1 of 1