Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] Empty
PostSubject: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:58 am

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 2m3r8zm

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 33ett7q

Key:

The "doorway" to the Forbidden Library opened with a shot of a gun. A black vortex formed in room 5 and a familiar red head made his way onto the scene. However, the black flames remained opened for another to follow. Mikoto would raise a hand and take her own; helping her out of the portal into the open landing of endless books and information. This was what she wanted after all, and he had decided to bring her here because of it. This young woman was smart. Smart enough to find a solution for both of them as long as she was given the tools to do it. She received the vision in her head, so she knew how hopeless the fight was to reach the top of the tower. At the end of the night, she would die with the rest of the group planning to overcome a God of Death. Mikoto had also seen this vision, even though he was nowhere to be found with their group whatsoever. So where was he in this vision? Did he somehow survive? Not even he knew, but he did know how things were going now, death was inevitable.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] M98s5y

"Alright beautiful, we're here. This place has no entrance or exit unless you have abilities such as mine. Though, with your new agreement, should I start calling you the Sixth King?" Mikoto chuckled to himself as he pressed his goggles up his nose and gave a smile to his female counterpart. He did wonder how her allies would think to know she could be classified as number six at this point. Would they feel betrayed? Were they even her friends to begin with? Mikoto preached of team work, but even that vision showed basic teamwork would not get them far. There needed to be someone willing to risk themselves to secure their happy ending, and that's what attracted him to the Ice Princess. It also didn't hurt that she was easy on the eyes and pretty attractive.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] Rwruxt

"If we're both alive once this is all over, Six, you should consider traveling the world with me. You'd be surprised on what you can find out there. And with someone like you, there'd be nothing to stop a long future of taking whatever we want." Mikoto spoke with a confident tone to his partner in crime, but you could tell he was rather serious about running away with her. After all, there was an attraction between the two of them, and she proved that before this infiltration. "Regardless, let's get this done. I'll assist you with Susano'o, but don't expect me to go all out for you. I'll only be using a partial bit of my strength. This is your investigation, not mine."

---Mikoto has joined your party. You have direct control of Mikoto through this dungeon alone.

Mikoto Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Vera grasped Mikoto's hand as he would lead her through the portal into the library beneath the tower. She would leap from the portal and use the young man to steady herself before looking around. From just touching his hand, her tongue began to burn like no other. Was this a reaction when two Kings were near each other? A burning sensation where the mark was founded would occur? The Thief shook the thoughts from her head as she began to examine the library and its contents. Her gloved hands would move across the bookshelf as she listened to the red headed man speak about how they should disappear together once it was all over. In the past her parents had disappeared, so would she follow in their shoes? There was nothing holding her to Ueitawa. No friends, jobs, or even a social link. The only person she cared for was her aunt, who was her only reason for even being at the tower this night. But the thought of leaving that all behind and running away did have its perks. There was a huge world out there, and being stuck in the sticks solving constant catastrophes didn't sound like the sort of life she wished to live. Vera was indeed thinking of his offer, and did not brush it aside like she would have liked too in the past.

The violet haired woman had not even commented on the fact that her title would be the Sixth King to him. If that was what he wanted to call her, she'd allow it. Not like any of her other names was as endearing, after all. But moving on, she did give him a certain raised brow when he offered a partial bit of his power to assist her in discovering Yachiru's true motives. Vera was not one to pass up help when she may have needed it, so in response, she would simply nod her head to his request.

Dusting off the new attire provided to her once meeting the leader of these notorious Kings, she would begin her journey within the library with Mikoto at her side. Her first move would be to simply open the door (not proceed) north, and see the dark hallway it would lead into. She could tell visibility would be at an all time low, which would be a rather big pain in the backside. Instead she would choose to head out the right exit to room five and hit the hallway. She could immediately tell there was some resistance towards the north and regardless of either way she took, she'd have to face them. So giving a nod towards Mikoto to ready himself, they two of them would charge into the first battle with high hopes of having a landslide victory vs the opposition.

Travel:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:37 pm

When the two turned the corner, the firsts opposition they'd find themselves against would be two drones patrolling the library for intruders. They were taken off guard by the sudden intruders, and thus, could not prepare their attack fast enough to get the first move...

Initiating PvS Battle Mode

Drone 1:

Drone 2:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:51 pm

When she turned the corner and saw the two flying drones, Vera immediately went into her combat phase and hoped Mikoto did the same. She was sort of surprised to see her opposition was not a Shadow, but was indeed a mechanical drone. Was this machine crafted my Yachiru to look over this floor and make sure no one breached his inner sanctum? Was there important information down here that he did not want to be shared amongst the group outside, or even the Kings? This interested her to no end, and as a thief she was going to take everything she could on this man. After all, he threw her life back into chaos and took her loved ones into it aswell.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 2qaqlxk

"Let's handle this quickly, Laverna!"

Vera:

Miss Chance:

Mikoto:

Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:38 am

Drone 1:

Drone 2:

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:40 am

Vera:

Miss Chance:

Mikoto:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 am

Enemies defeated -Combat Phase has Ended-

The enemies would break down and hit the ground with a thud. Unlike Shadows that disappeared when defeated, these drones were very much real and broken into pieces. Mikoto would walk up to both of them and begin to examine them while whistling a short tune. "Yachiru must have hired some pretty serious people to make drones that can still operate under the red moon. What a weird man." The redheaded teen would rub his chin in thought before placing a hand on his hip and giving a crooked grin. "Well, the longer we linger the more chance his forces have of surrounding us and sending us packing, right? I'll continue to follow your lead, Sixth, but I do have a question for you." Mikoto would follow behind the young woman as they continued through the library. He decided to leave the drones be before they self destructed or something along those lines that would cause a very bad day. "I've noticed you've been acting real strange around Yatagarasu. It isn't my place to pry, but why is that? And even asking to join the Kings? Are you doing this to try and be a replacement for Four? You do know the fate of the Kings, yes? Inevitable death. You're writing the death sentence for yourself. You're going pretty far for a guy you hardly even know."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm

With the enemies destroyed, Vera would desummon Laverna and examine the drones herself. This was the first time she experienced something such as this. Maybe it kind of opened her eyes. Shadows weren't the main enemies here this night. No, it was humans over stepping boundaries and attempting to receive the power of the Gods. And though Vera did not believe in Gods, nor Devils, she could not ignore this. Everyone in Ueitawa was frozen in a displacement of time, and this meant all their lives were in danger. The Thief had taken lives before, but it didn't mean she did not cherish life to a certain extent. For one man to take control of people's destinies made her lip quiver. Not because she was scared or intimidated, but more along the lines of utter disbelief.

Not taking a moment's break any longer, Vera would continue deeper within the library with Mikoto by her side. He asked her about Yatagarasu and her relationship to him, and honestly she didn't know too much herself. The Thief crossed her arms and relaxed her eyes while she continued through this forbidden library. "My relationship to Yatagarasu. I'd say we're opposites. He's one who strides through the rays of the sun while I'd prefer the moon as my light. His enjoys the blaze, I enjoy the cold. He's hotheaded and irritable while I'm calm and collected. We're completely opposite, and yet I can't help but be drawn to him." Her words were sincere, even if she didn't know the complete meaning of them herself. "I am no replacement, and I don't wish to be a replacement. It's just when I look into his eyes, I can tell he's a good person who just made some bad decisions. That's one thing I can say we have in common. The others wouldn't understand, save for Kogami. But he's too riled and crazy to think so hard on it. I do not blame him for he's a Shadow, but I'd like for him to act more civilized and less like a rabid dog." Vera knew her own past wasn't one to put into the headlines. She had killed, betrayed, and taken things that didn't belong to her. That was the norm for a Child of Chaos, yet it didn't mean she did not have a heart of gold. The origin of the power of persona did not make the person who used it. Or atleast, that's what she believed.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 2s80j09

"Enough talk about that. I'd like to ask you some questions now, Mikoto." Her eyes darted to his as she continued to sneak throughout the library. "What is your relationship to Yatagarasu? Honestly, I'd believe you were the same person if you didn't have your own Persona and weapons bound to your soul. Are you a relative? Perhaps a resident of another reality? I've noticed I've never seen you two at the same time either. Why is that, I wonder?" Vera was doing more than prying at this point. She wanted answers about their relation to one another. As she spoke, she continued her advanced to the doorway leading into a room. The young woman put her ear up to the door to attempt to hear anything in the room.. Regardless, she felt it'd be safer to continue on the path towards a true destination instead of skipping through rooms without a care. But just to be safe, she'd slowly open the door silently, peeking in to see if anyone was in the room. She was a thief, so doing this was almost natural. What was more mind racking was who else could be down in this library? More drones? Or maybe even the other Kings? After all, she had only met Yatagarasu and no others at this point. Did they even know if she was on their side? Would they even care, actually?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Mikoto scratched his head when she began to explain her relationship with Yatagarasu. He could hardly believe that brat got a girl like this to be so infatuated with him. Was Mikoto jealous? Not really, he already had a woman of his dreams. But still, Yatagarasu pulling in a dame was the last thing he'd think would happen. Calling that kid a hothead was an understatement, and that was a fact. He was much more than that. His abrasive tones and pure lack of empathy for those who he saw as weak. It was.. was.. Aww, who was he kidding? Mikoto wouldn't be here if it weren't for Sora. He adored the kid himself, and couldn't help but want to assist him. That was what family was for, right? Helping each other out when the going was rough? Tthough, were they technically family after all that happened? He couldn't help but give a soft clap at Vera's declaration. "You sure got it bad for that hothead. I'd take a ticket if I were you, cause you probably got some competition. Though between you and me, I think you've already won in that department." Mikoto gave a sly smile to himself as they continued onward throughout the library. Every few steps he'd pull a book and begin to read abit before tossing it over his shoulder and onto the ground. "Can't believe this place has all these books and no rated M section. What a waste. Yachiru is one boring old guy." The jokes didn't last long when that cold gaze came towards him and the question on everyone's minds was finally asked.. What was Mikoto's relationship to Yatagarasu?

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] Tumblr_mpdslowWve1s2uomzo1_400

"So, you really want to know, huh? The relationship between Yatagarasu and myself? What a long story, I'm not sure if I should even tell it. You're smart, you could probably figure it out on your own, though I guess you already have. Your theory about alternate realities was pretty close, to a certain degree. There's a possibility that from where I come from, Mikoto Sora never existed. At the same time, there's a chance I come from a world where I am Sora and he is not. You see how complicated all these different realities are? ..But since I like you so much, I guess I'll reveal our relationship. I guess it'd all start back..." Mikoto would begin to explain the relationship he held with Sora. He gave all the details and left nothing out, however he made sure this information was only for her eyes and ears. The story would last around five minutes, but each minute was filled with ample information. When it was all over, the red head would place a hand on his side and shake his head. "..So, I plan on staying by his side abit longer. Atleast until this night is over and everything either ends or begins anew. Now I have a question for you. Who is that woman with the brown hair and round eyes? Kinda skinny looking, hard to describe." He was obviously speaking about Tomoe at this point. "She.. doesn't belong here. Where did she come from?" Mikoto asked curiously, as even he was confused with her arrival. Everyone was accounted for but her.

As they continued onward, Vera had decided to open a door and take a peek inside. When she opened the door she would see a single figure laying on a bed and reading a magazine. She wouldn't be able to get a good look at the figure, but she'd be able to see the walls of the room. It was lined with what appeared to be heads. Though were they fake or real? The blood definitely made them seem real. But why would there be a person in this room relaxing and humming to themselves in such a gory environment? Mikoto would slowly close the door for her and move her away from the room with a single finger over his lips. "That's the Second King's room. Don't go in there, I'd rather keep my head this little journey in no man's land. No one is supposed to be here, not even us. Don't get us killed engaging one of them down here." The red head seemed nervous and rubbed his neck. It was like he could almost feel her blade slicing through it already. He was strong, but just the two of them fighting her? He wasn't sure if they'd pull it off right now. After all, the Second King used to be the first before this new First King appeared. This meant she was strong.

Red Star Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:31 am

The thief's face took a slight tint in read with Mikoto's comment about how much she had it "bad" for Yatagarasu. The violet haired young woman would shake her head and place a hand on her forehead. "What are you talking about? Enough with teasing me. It's nothing like that. Atleast, I don't think..." This wasn't the first time someone had teased her about liking another. Last time it was that blonde young man named Marah Bee. Or Souka. Or whatever his name was these days. Those were when things were alot more simple and not so chaotic. Ueitawa sure had changed from the quiet mountainous region it was before to this. How did she get pulling into all this so easily? Battles between Gods and Devils? People with abilities not of this world? If she were to go back in time and tell herself of all the nonsense she'd have to deal with, she wouldn't have believed herself one bit.

When it came to speaking of Yachiru, the young woman would place a hand on her hip and take a breath. "Yachiru-san is an extremist, but I can understand the basis of what he's trying to do. Humans may have limitless potential, but that does not make us Gods or Devils in this world. This is no different than others praying to God to solve them of their fears and worries. Instead of simply praying and hoping something is done, he's taking a more proactive stand. He's going to summon his God here to do things directly. Though I'm not one to worship the Gods, nor do I believe in them whatsoever, it's obvious he's been planning this for quite some time. It would explain why we never saw him during the Limbo debacle those years ago. He was most likely planning this from the very beginning, and we simply played into his game. However, something confuses me about that man. He has these elite body guards working for him within the tower, however he's only sending them at us one at a time. It's almost as if he's testing the Users before meeting them himself. Though, I could be completely wrong. Hopefully this basement answers some of the questions that's been on my mind since the very beginning." Vera continued to muse to herself, not knowing if Mikoto was listening or not. He seemed to be more focused on finding a naughty magazine than actually investigating this strange library beneath the tower.

Vera was quiet through Mikoto's reveal in regards to his relationship with Yatagarasu. It explained alot and why Yatagarasu seemed so out of it sometimes. Her one real question was if Yatagarasu knew the relationship between them or if he was left in the dark. How Mikoto put it, it appeared he was watching the Wild Crow this entire time without intervening whatsoever. Was he worried on how the red head would react? What also interested Vera about this reveal was the relationship between Mikoto and the Third King. Fate was rather fickle. But that was something to think on next time.

She didn't even have time to continue to think to herself before Mikoto asked her a question regarding what she believed to be Tomoe. This caught Vera off guard, as she never paid much mind to that woman, but apparently she was someone of importance? The Thief would move a strand of hair behind an ear while closing her eyes in thought. "I've never met, nor spoken to that woman for prolonged periods of time. She sort of just appeared this night, like a few others. What do you mean by she doesn't belong? That Mir person wasn't a part of the Limbo deal before and you haven't even mentioned she doesn't belong either. So what's the deal with that? Can you explain?"

When the two of them peeked into the room, Vera's eyes would shudder abit at the appearance of decapitated heads. Though she had killed in the past, she never did it this brutally. And lining the heads along the walls of the room was just disgusting. She'd follow him to the side where he'd explain who's room that was. Vera had never met the Second King, but she'd be lying if she wasn't so intimidated right now. Whoever it was, they were supposedly very strong. She'd heed his advice and move forward, encountering the next series of Shadows/Enemies(?) in the hallway on the right side of the room.

"Let's finish this quickly, Mikoto. Before the owner of that room decides to pay us a visit."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Mikoto gave a chuckle abit when Vera got flustered. It was strange seeing the Ice Princess break that cold demeanor of hers. Though she immediately got back to business and spoke about Yachiru. She seemed pretty opinionated about the man. Mikoto was rather silent during all of this. She did have some good points about Yachiru, but once again, Mikoto wouldn't say a word on it. What he was more focused on what the woman who didn't belong. It seemed even Vera did not have any details on the woman, and it caused Mikoto to pinch his chin in thought. To be honest, he didn't belong either, but he was accounted for. But she just didn't exist, if that made any sense. But the red head would shake his head and sigh, trying to move past the subject. Luckily a battle was ahead and he'd prompt to answer her questions after it. Atleast it'd give him some time to formulate an answer for her.

When the two turned the corner to encounter the next obstacle, there would be a young man standing in the hallway, scratching his head with the barrel of a gun. It appeared the two had snuck up on him as his golden eyes turned to look at them and he stumbled backwards abit.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 28ktvly

"Oh ho ho, you know wandering around at night gets you killed, right? Riiiiight?"

Shadow N.:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:13 am

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 67v0ch

"Huh? Another person is here? They don't seem to be a King, so it must be another follower of Yachiru or a Shadow." Vera placed a hand on her hip while watching the figure. It seemed they had got the drop on him, which was good, as he stumbled backwards like an idiot. Telling from those eyes and that aura, he was certainly a Shadow. However, she had never met him before. Previously the Shadow she face was Gabriele, and she figured that was because they had a close connection. But now she was facing this Shadow? One she had never met before in her life at that. Maybe this floor was where the Shadows were stored, or this one went astray somehow? Something obviously didn't seem right, so she figured she'd try to play alittle game and see if she could get by somehow. After all, she was practically on the enemy's side with the insignia of the King.

"So you're a Shadow who also follows under Yachiru, yes? Then we're on the same side, so there is no issue with me being here. Save that killing for the intruders outside. I am a King." The Thief would open her mouth and reveal her tongue which held a glowing purple King insignia. It took the shape of a crescent moon with snowflakes falling around it. Her violet eyes would look over to Mikoto as if to tell him to play along before continuing. "This young man is my servant. He acts as my support. We're rather new to the organization, so if you don't mind, can you point us to the nearest data center? Yachiru-san wants us both up to date before facing the troublesome enemies that are making forays within the tower."

This was a gamble she hoped to pay off. Knowing these peculiar Shadows, she knew they were a mixture of an machine and a Shadow put together to form copies of already existing Persona-Users. That also meant there were probably copies of each of them that were out in the courtyard. Yachiru practically had an army at his finger tips, so why did he not unleash the hounds upon them? Did he want them to continue going up the tower? Did he want them to make it to the peak for some reason? Did that vision have anything to do with it? ...Was he after Tomoe?

The thoughts caused this new found King to rub her chin. She was being pessimistic again... Or just overly cautious of that premonition.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:57 am

"Ah oh.. Umm eh.." The Shadow seemed to be confused as he tilted his head with a deranged smile. Seeing the insignia of the King seemed to confuse its senses but it complied with her wishes and became more machine like. Nodding, the Shadow would turn and direct the two to follow it. They would no longer need to worry about the opposition in the hallway, as they'd make their way directly to the room they were looking for. The room itself was rather large and lined with books and computers. It was all sensitive information, really. The Shadow knew of this room only because of the information uploaded into its memory, however it did not know details since it was not its purpose to know. It simply knew it was a room that needed to be protected by the enemy. Seeing how these two were not the enemy, it would not become hostile towards them. Instead, the Shadow would scratch its head with the barrel of the gun and give an awkward laugh. "This is what you're looking for. I will be watching the doorway. Heheh.."

Mikoto would cross his arms and watch the weird Shadow leave the room. His eyes were narrowed for abit before turning over to Vera. "You're playing a dangerous game here, Six. I'm sure you probably know this room is bugged. Yachiru probably already knows you're here so let's make this quick. We have three categories and probably only time to check two out. One category for you and one for myself aswell." The Red Head looked at the shelves and examined them. "We have: "The God of Destruction Summoning Sequence", "The Mysterious One", and "The Kings and I". Which two do you want to check out?" Mikoto asked his fellow sleuth as he pinched his chin between his gloved fingers and raised a brow. All three subjects sounded interesting to him, so he'd leave this decision up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

So things went smoothly, but they were going to be timed here? That was rather troublesome, but it could not be helped now could it? Vera would decide to examine the Summoning Process and directed Mikoto to take a look at the Mysterious one documents..
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Mikoto nodded towards the young woman and walked over to the books containing information about the mysterious one. He'd grab the first book and begin to browse the pages, taking in the contents so he could properly pass the information to her.. Meanwhile, Vera's section would hold the ritual regarding the summoning of this God Yachiru wished to bring down upon the world.

The pages were rather cryptic and abstract, but deciphering the meaning of the words were not impossible. It came down to a few simple steps..

The first was perhaps the most complex.. Causing the world to stand still. To do this, one needed to put the environment into isolated stasis. The world they were currently in branched off from its original timeline. It was no longer a day, month, or year. That point in time was at a stand still, and they existed on a plane completely different from anywhere else. For Yachiru to pull off such a supernatural feat, he surely had help. Those scientists most likely used the knowledge received by Brahma, and the Shadows collected by the Kings to create this point in time. This... purgatory.

The second for this summoning process was to have a medium for the God to come into this plane. There were a few points when it came to this step. The Red Moon would be used as the body for this God, and he would be drawn by a beacon. This beacon involved three that were not human. That trio would meet at the peak of the tower, and in their appearance, the moon would rip asunder. Those involved with the summoning will not die, however; there will be immense pain that will cripple them for several moments.

Once the God appears within this Purgatory, there must be a sacrifice for it to reach its full potential. Once this sacrifice is completed, the God will begin to unravel the strings of Space and Time. The Purgatory, and the many realities connected to it, will disappear into the black void. In the end, there will be nothing left... This Sacrifice... was it the sacrifice of someone's life or something more?

Mikoto sighed from his sighed as he read with wide eyes. There was so much he had not known until now. What a fool he had been. The Red head would begin to read aloud the information he had received from the book regarding the Mysterious One. The book was filled with photos that seemed rather recent. All of them were based on that woman with the brown hair that he had no information on. Apparently these pictures were taken during Four's battle with the woman. "This woman, Tomoe, seems to be the odd one out. Yachiru has no files on her. There are no birth records, no proof that she even exists in the information he has pulled on her. He seems to believe she is not human and perhaps a product of the tower similar to a certain dark figure that roams the halls. Even then, that information seems to be inconclusive. In the end it seems he has come to the conclusion that she may be a being similar to Souka. One who is from this world, yet is also not. There is no further information on her, but it seems he has not given up on this..." Mikoto placed the book down and look towards Vera with a raised brow. "In that vision, that woman was nowhere to be found. Is there a chance Yachiru kills her before she makes it to the peak of the tower? Maybe she's a target now? I wonder.." His thoughts were put to rest as the sound of footsteps could be heard coming to the room.

Mikoto grabbed Vera by her arm with his left hand and used his gun to shoot the floor with his right. A swirling vortex of black flames opened, creating a portal to the outside. The red head looked at the woman for a few seconds before leaning in and stealing a kiss. A split second after, he'd push her into the vortex so she was forced out the library and back outside the tower. He did this to protect her, but also because he didn't want to hold back against the opposition that was coming his way. A sinister smile came upon his face as he faced the doorway with gun in hand.

The one to enter the room would be the leader of the Kings, Gureen. The man didn't seem too surprised who was behind this break-in. However, Mikoto immediately prepared for battle.

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] 15yyuxv

"Susano-o, prepared for battle.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]   The Forbidden Library [Floor -1] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Library [Floor -1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next