Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Missing Knight (Sada)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Missing Knight (Sada) Empty
PostSubject: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:09 am

Sada would find himself in the familiar caverns of Penecia Island. He could hear sounds of commotions off in the distance near the circus, but alot of it was obscured. He seemed to be lower near the bottom of a small cliff, though he could see the slowly dimming light outside. Though, small clangs of metal would reveal that here he was not alone.

A Missing Knight (Sada) 2wprtrt

A single person would stand from their previously seated position, lifting themselves up with what appeared to be a black dual-ended spear. He had black and purple armor, like some sort of knight. Though was he even a knight at all from his attire? He looked upon Sada. He recognized the abilities used to get here.

"That portal you came from, that was made from someone related to me. And yet that someone is not you. How strange to see someone do that for someone else. Do you mind if I ask you several questions?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:34 am

Sada finally managed to escape as he landed inside a cave of some sort. "......" Sitting up, looking around and sighing, this seemed to be the same cave that he had a conversation with sharaku in. Though, the simple fact that Sada managed to make it was good in the end. "Now what?" Almost as if it was answered for him, he heard someone in the background, the clanking of armor that seemed to increase in its pitch every step of the way. Turning around, Sada noticed a man in armor that started to talk to him. "Oh.... one of Yufosa's boys?"

This was soon, but too soon. Sada wasn't ready yet, as much as he would have loved to take a power for himself and continue gathering strength. However, this man had questions for him. " Do i mind? Well it depends on the question, information isn't cheep so i am looking for an exchange of some sort. Why sacrifice leverage freely?" This was no give and not give, Sada needed something in return for the exchange of information. In the meantime, he casually looked around. The terrain was in his favor, there was earth all around. Perhaps some sort of wall to block him for an escape if things turned south? Perhaps he could simply run up the walls to get out. No matter what, Sada was weighing his options.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:13 pm

The man took a few paces towards him. "You can tell I work for Yufosa; perhaps you do know a thing or two. So be it. For each question you ask, I will ask you one of my own. However I am not an open book, so be willing to speak when I help you. Does that sound fair?" If so, he would nod and retain his stance, allowing him to begin his questioning.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:49 pm

That sounds fair, and since i'm going first. "Sada would say as he really thought of a good way o make the most of his questions. As long as he was concerned, he might only get one free one ith the amount of information he had at his disposal. "Do you know anything about who or what is behind the demon attacks in azores?" Sada wondered if he asked the right question, usually it would be about another source of power that he would have access to, but he was already determined to figure out things on his own. He was alone after all, he had to get information in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:54 am

"For future reference, my name is Aldred if you will. It's only fair since we are on our first terms. For what you mean to ask, I can say with certainty that the one ruling the demons is another one of us thirteen, Tamara. She often acts on her own accord much to the rest of our dismay. I can sense she's nearby, and on this island. Though you probably don't need to be told that," he said as the booms of combat continued. Aldred looked up towards the exit with a pondering thought. Sada wouldn't be able to see beneath his helm, but his mouth would be pursed. "Now then, I can tell that the one that helped you was someone who recently joined. Our thirteenth member. What are they like? I have not had too much an interest until now when I saw that they helped bring you back to your home world."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:11 am

"Aldred huh? Not like my name matters, but you can call me Sada." That's what everyone called him anyway, and that's what he preferred. Sada didn't allow people to call him by his first name, there was just some principle to it if he wasn't fond of you at all. Sada listened to the information, it seemed as if the one that was causing the trouble was none other someone of their group. Tamara, and she was acting separately from the rest of the thirteen. Sada also learned that there are thirteen of them. So this was just typically in Sada's regard, no goal or motive, and ti seems as if the organization has granted an amazing power to this woman for her to control a demon army.

"Well' for starters, it's oki. They describe themselves as they, seemingly like any freak show that has some sort of quirk, Oki considers themselves as two people? Could be a gender thing too, i don't know. Sada would then shrug. " Broken, something probably happened to that person in the past, low ambition, or maybe something not so apparent. Merciful....i dont know anything else.... ." Sada would then grit his teeth at the last part, she only let him go because she looked down on him. "If there is anything about your organization, they are unsure about whenever yufosa picked right, she's your black sheep, might do you some good to get to know them yourself. Who knows, you might like them.

Now that the answer was solved, Sada had another question. "I'm assuming her control over the demons has something to do with the power Yufosa gave her? If that was true, do you know any way to cut a zodiac off from their power?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:53 pm

A Missing Knight (Sada) Img008

Aldred nodded at Sada's explanation of Oki. Not much could be inferred based on what he learned, but he did know Oki was someone that probably existed in Azores itself. Of course, he would have to meet them himself to confirm this. When he asked his second question however, he looked at him inquisitively. "Zodiac..? That is the first I have heard someone refer to us as that. What would you do with that information? Telling you that would be tantamount to laying out all of our necks. I have no reason to tell you. So I will not ask anything else." He remained silent, and began to step towards the rocky path that would lead him outside. Sada being here meant it was probably a sign for him to go out and reach the others, or speak to natives of this world. What would happen here on he couldn't say. Perhaps he would go check out the source of the commotion. He could tell it was one of him, but he didn't know whose side he would be on if he did happen to show up.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:38 pm

“Comeon, don’t be like that… “ Sada would say with a sly smile as he ran up to catch up with the guy. “look at it this way, if Tamara couldn’t be reasoned with and you had to put her down, wouldn’t it be a conflict of interest if you was left with the special trigger. Besides, I’m sure its something that…no..its probably so you guys don’t try to off eachother over arguments, that its better that someone from the outside handles such information?” Sada would then shrug.” People are getting eaten alive, I’m just saying..you’re rather lax with information that can make all the difference, and too fearful of me knowing something when I have no intention of using that info on you. Whats the saying, “biting the hand that feeds you?” I’m not like that.”

Sada would then continue walking with Aldred. “Alright, fine, if you won't budge….how about this, can I ask a different question? What’s the deal with Nozomi? He seems to be the person of interest that everyone wants to either kill or keep alive for some reason throughout your organization. There was actually a big power struggle involving the guy as if he was some prize. Whats up? “ Maybe this guy would shed some light on Nozomi and what he’s useful for?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:26 am

"If she has to be dealt with, then we can personally deal with her. But if you have to get involved, then it makes the process faster. You don't need an easy way out, though the way itself is hardly easy. It's hardly "biting the hand that fed you" or how you put it if it can be a risk to us all and not one person. It's a far better alternative than simply giving one man the key to our demise." He paused his beginning climb, and turned to him. What was he playing at? Something like that was already a hard enough task, but it's not like he would give it to him lightly. When he asked about Nozomi, Aldred exhaled in thought. "Nozomi Kichida...I only know so much about him, though I do believe others of the thirteen know more. He is a peculiar case; what the plans for him I cannot say, if there even are any plans. I only can tell you what he looks like and guess what you mean by "power struggle". Perhaps he was an important figure in that world, and he got caught up in the mess."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:44 am

"Okay okay....we can do it your way... " Looks like this might be some dire information after all. The fact was that something does exist as an off switch to the zodiacs, and this something all Zodiacs know. Maybe not Oki, due to the fact that she knew, but it would have been beneficial if Sada had that information. Too bad, he would let it go for now. Sada watched as the guy said something about Nozomi, but shook his head in the end. "I know all that already, as a matter of fact, I know a lot of things. Thigs that you probably don't know about the guy, but I digress. My only advice to you is that if you are planning in meeting oki, make sure you aren't trying to be one of Nozomi's executioners, because ...I think.. and don't quote me... she sides with him.

The thing about lee and mercer's son, that was something Sada felt like he should hold to himself. So far he was hitting a dead end after dead end with this guy. "Alright, Last question. Green haired goddess, cute face, sassy attitude, lost powers, Yufosa has her trapped in a bubble.. whats her deal?" Was he smitten? Who knows, but something that seems so far out of reach brings the most attention to itself in sada's regard. But first and foremost, he wanted power.

Sada started to climb with ease using his feet, basically running up the wall and stopping short ahead. It was a strange feeling, something he hasn't done in a while.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:25 am

Aldred looked at him strangely. "Peculiar. If Yufosa told them anything, they would have said to avoid protecting them. Nozomi could do what he could without our help we were told." He didn't know what to think. So Yufosa didn't tell Oki the same thing? Did they get their own mission, or was it something else? When he asked about the green-haired "goddess" he shook his head. "If it's who I think it is, she's not a Goddess, anymore at least. She might as well be human. Yufosa found her before all of this began, the rest he would know. If you ever get an opportunity to speak to him, you should," he said before continuing his climb up, ignoring Sada's stunt. He was focused on his own body exercises, in an attempt to stay alert and able. He would reach the top, and look outside at the eve sky. He turned to Sada and made a light bow. "This could be goodbye my friend. We may see each other again, but I must look for my other comrades. Until we meet again," he would say before walking off, his steps making footprints of small black flames before quickly going out. His walking was quick-paced, as though he was rushing to something. However he took the time to look at the details of this world. It was good to know firsthand the layout.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Oi, you're moving like a tourist. "Sada would say as he walked on after him. "I won't slow you down, but i feel as if i follow you around, i might get to see something nice. Besides, why say no to an extra pair of hands? Id like to see how this plays out. " Sada would say while having a certain idea as to what he might try to do instead. if he could tag along and get a look at another of the infighting between zodiacs, perhaps the situation could change it wit would be something that Sada can gain under. As long as sada is concerned, this guy can sense other Zodiacs, he was basically a GPS for other Zodiacs. It was something to do, and if he refused, so what? An infighting between Zodiacs, with the final kill on the weakest one earning the power for themselves. It was practically inhumane and vulture-like, something Sada didn't care for too much if it meant he would be gathering power.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:26 am

Aldred looked at him. "I plan to find my friend, they are most likely the source of this. If you wish to join me, I will not oppose it. However, getting in my way when things get rough is just not advised. I'm sure you're plenty capable however, judging by your impressive ability," With that, he would climb the path slowly. He'd look out at the evening sky and await Sada's decision. Regardless, Aldred would be heading straight for the source of the commotion causing everyone across Penecia to hide in fear; the monster terrorizing the coast...

Aldred has joined your party
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 12:35 am

"Alright...i'm in.... " Sada would say with a small smirk. Things were finally going his way in some way, shape, or form. "As for my, "ability", i think its the same thing that, what? Mountian goats do? Not as impressive as you sparky, ty not to cause a forrest fire. "Sada noticed, and he read naruto before. It wouldn't be good to get burned by anything that's fire, which is the dumbest fucking thought hes ever had because what does that really mean? "...." ok, lets try this again. It'll suck to get burned by some freaky flame that's not red, but its still not ok even if it was red."...." Fuck it." Yep, i think i'll just follow your lead for now. Sada accepted the conditions and followed Aldred.

-Exit with the dark knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Missing Knight (Sada)   A Missing Knight (Sada) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Missing Knight (Sada)
Page 1 of 1