Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Forever (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:27 pm

''Alright then...'' She sure had a talent for phrasing matters in a way that gave him nothing to really say in return. Unless he wanted to be completely random, but that wasn't like him. He could fool around when the situation was appropriate or he saw a reason for it, but otherwise, he wouldn't just blurt something that was unrelated to the talk, or was just totally unnecessary even by his standards.

He would frown. ''Perhaps you just picked the wrong time. I doubt someone specifically wanted you to suffer. Honestly, they probably don't even really care about who is around right now and who isn't for the most part....'' After all, how much would it matter to them? While the demons likely couldn't care less as to who would become their prey. It was just an unfortunate circumstance for the people that lived here. Despite being really odd by now. Why would it happen twice in such a short period of time, exactly here?

He would turn his gaze to the sky. ''There has to be some reason for this...I doubt they would be picking on us literally just for the kicks...Maybe there's a meaning to these happenings, as painful as they are...'' And maybe there isn't. However, it was better to hope for at least that, if nothing else. Yet, it was rather cruel to drop this onto people that were just trying to live normal lives.

''If you really have to...'', he'd sigh. Why were some people so bent on being inecessantly apologetic? In case you feel such a strong need to say sorry, you could still stick to just saying it once. Honestly, repeating it doesn't automatically amplify its meaning. That, and words are only one part of it all, in the end.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Picking the wrong time? It was too convenient for that... She believed in fate, and she believed that right now she was suffering the repercussions of her actions from the last event. It only seemed fitting after these few years of rebuilding her sanity that she'd be forced into a situation that toyed with everything she had built for herself. What more could she do but feel like this was targeted right at her? She knew it wasn't her fault, but it felt like it.

"... I don't know... You're probably right though. If they had wished to target me specifically, I'd already be dead." she said simply, nodding her head. It was the truth, what other form of suffering could be applied to her? She was the only one here, her family literally across the globe from her. It was either her life or there's, and this was an isolated event like last time.

"There was a reason for the event last time... A battle between the ideals of humanity... This is different though.... And it's horrible. I hope the best for these people and those like us." she'd say with a nod. She didn't really have much to input... Unless he had something else to add, it seemed she was done with her inputs.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:01 pm

''I guess...?'' He didn't mean to point towards her death, but if she wanted to think of it that way, who was he to really stop her? Well, he could but the way this talk was developing only made him feel slightly awkward about it all. He wasn't sure just what made her view things like this, but at the moment, he wasn't in the mindset to try and figure it out.

He would shrug. ''Not like that last one was any better. I never understood what was the point of having people battle over ideals. Everyone has their own. It's ridiculous to think the entire humanity could settle on one. We aren't just a bunch of clones.'' Really, it just wasn't right. ''Either way, I meant it more as a...positive reason, that actually makes up for all the bad that happens along the way.'' Otherwise it's sort of pointless.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Yes... He still seemed to want to talk. She'd continue talking, though, she didn't really know what else to say. Her thoughts on the previous event didn't matter any more now that it was gone and over. She'd stay silent for a while, musing over what to say. She didn't know what to say...

"Positive or not, this event has already brought much suffering... Just as the last did. Purposeless violence like the demons committed means a lack of concern for the people. If someone wants good out of this... I'm not sure I agree with them." she said with a glance towards the rode. She was... Angry. How could someone do this? Destroy a city, cause panic, hurt and kill people? And for what? She couldn't believe someone could do this... But she did... And she knew what it felt like...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Lack of concern? He would scratch at his cheek. But they were demons, no? He didn't agree with people getting hurt all over the place, but you can hardly blame demons for 'lack of concern about people'. They probably just see people as prey or food. That's what they are, even if they may have a capability to be friendlier. It's not their nature, however. That's like saying some wild animals suck because they would attack you.

''They're demons. What would you expect? They would hardly be concerned with what they see as prey. It's what they are.'' Either way. ''I know that whoever started this isn't aiming for anything really good, but I'd still prefer to think there is at least something to gain from it.'' Can't always just think about the suffering, can we?
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:48 pm

That's not exactly what she meant... Was she not clear? Woops... Oh well, she would automatically go to clarify herself. Couldn't let a misunderstanding confuse others. With a gentle shake of her head, she'd speak.

"No no, you misunderstand... I was referring too whoever summoned the demons. Whoever they are... They have a lack of care for the people of these islands. They had to know the consequences of doing that, and they still did it even with innocent lives in danger." she'd say with a nod of her head. She knew demons were beasts... That was only logic. Their whole being was to hurt others... That was why they were kept locked away.

"Yes... Looking at the long term good is probably for the best..." she'd agree with a light nod. She knew good come come from this... But... At the same, could it? She said those same words last time, and all she did was end up hurting others. Was that mentality really worth having?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 am

He would frown lightly. Alright fine. Even though he wasn't certain that summoning the demons was even actually one of the goals. Based on what he knew so far, it seemed more just like an after effect of what was happening. Someone could definitely try to make use of that, but he doubted the one who caused this entire chaos was specifically aiming to let some demons roam free. That's not exactly what this was about.

''Who knows. I severely doubt this was done with the intention of releasing the demons. It just ended up happening alongside the rest. Although, I can't deny that there is a general level of ignorance. A good example of how anyone can be rather selfish, only looking at their own goals, forgetting how it might impact others....''
Honestly, it was not even that uncommon for people to act in a highly selfish way. It's just that in normal circumstances, the results of that weren't as palpable as this, so it didn't get frowned upon as harshly as this. It was almost funny how people overlooked or forgave this kind of behavior normally. Until it was an occasion that caused a boom as big as this, and everyone would give eyes at the person who did it.

He would stay quiet after that though, not really having anything to say again. It's hard to keep a talk going when the other side just simply agrees with you, and does nothing to give a reason for further continuation. And he wasn't the one to pointlessly force it to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 am

Did she say something wrong? Oh... That wasn't what she meant to do. Why did he have to frown like that? Mm... It didn't matter, though. It honestly seemed like the conversation was at its death bed now. She'd respond and take her leave. She didn't really want to say something she'd regret now...

"Intention or not... Ignorance is plain in this invasion." she'd say with a shake of her head. She was disappointed in whoever did this. Why would they do this? What did they gain? She wished she could just meet them... Maybe talk to them...

"... Well, I believe I should be going now... Thank you for the information you've given me. Be safe, sir." she'd say bowing gently too him before going to turn to leave. She seemed intent on walking forward, but she'd stop if the man said something or brought something up.

If not, she was headed towards the subway station and towards Penecia. She'd find something along the way... Or, at the least, find someone to follow. What to do what to do...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:56 am

Well yes. On the other hand, it's not like only the ignorance mattered. Ignoring something as big as everyone's life must have a reason behind it. He'd doubt someone was enough of an airhead to be like 'oh, okay, let's just not care. Moving on.' There's always a why. Even if it's hard to figure it out.

''But perhaps not absolute.''
, he'd state simply, debating whether he should say more but deciding against it eventually. This conversation wasn't exactly flowing quite well, and the topic of the talk probably wasn't helping it either. ''Well then...take care....'' He honestly didn't know what it was that made him feel odd about the woman, but he couldn't quite shake the feeling. Eh, maybe his mind was playing tricks on him after all that mess of yesterday and earlier today. He wouldn't be surprised. Either way, he wouldn't attempt to stop her, as he frankly had no reason to.

Time to move on? This hadn't been particularly informative, but a try is a try. There wasn't a high chance he would run into someone who knew something interesting right off the bat...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever (Sharaku)   Forever (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2