Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] Vp7qfc
------------
:: Shooting Scars ::
------------

Someone wanted to hang with the stars. With the big leagues of Endymion that were all the rage! Little did they know, the definition of stars their friends had in mind, were only in the planetarium. They were disgruntled, angry, and otherwise pretty annoyed that they were tricked into going to a boring ol planetarium. Who wished to learn about the stars in the sky when you had ones that walked amongst you? That was a the thought process going through this young man's head. He had always wanted to be bigger than he was, and he figured if he made in nice with those above his class he'd be accepted in himself. Of course it was all too apparent now that his current so-called friends thought that was something to joke about and invited him to this fiasco on empty promises.

The angry youth disappeared in the crowd with the others as the hostess appeared with smiles on her face. So this would be the crowd she was to be hosting? It was a little more than overwhelming to say the least. After all, before it was only the R&D's families that visited. The place was normally closed down to the public, so she was able to create a personal level with each and everyone of them. Though this was impossible. She began to count on her fingers how many hours... or days it'd take. The woman was having her own little panic attack, and if one focused they could probably begin to see smoke rising from her head.

It was sure to be an interesting display. Perhaps that was why a certain guest appeared here this morning...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:24 pm

It was on this particular day that a pair of siblings had decided to attend the planetarium since was one of the few rare days that it was open to the public. The finely dressed velvet room attendant had encouraged his older sister to step outside once and while. She reluctantly agreed to do so, Alexander smiled and laughed a bit about it on the inside. Alexander was not sure if she had been out before recently, but he was fairly certain that she had not been to this planetarium, which from Alexander's exhibits demonstrated humanity's hopes and dreams about the stars and space above. It sounded like a bunch of exhibits, that should be interesting for the two attendants, at least that is what he had thought.

When he saw the dome, he began to worry about the size of the rooms. His dear sister did not handle large spaces well, getting her outside the confined quarters of the velvet room was difficult. He had presumed and informed her that they would try to visit places with smaller enclosed spaces to help her calm down from time to time. He also said he would stand right by her side, and help her stay calm about everything. He did his best to assure Paige that it was going to be tighter spaces, or that she wouldn't notice how big the room was with all the cool stuff in it.

Then they stepped inside and amongst the crowd waiting to see the display or show that they were putting on today. It was here that Alexander realized his mistake, and began to whistle a tune to himself as if trying to ignore....the elephant in the room. Maybe if he was that lucky...Paige wouldn't actually see it, or she would refuse to see it.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 pm

She was in utter hell.

Were she in her right mind, Paige might have admired the shining lights and the intricately colored displays. She might have marveled at the sleek architecture that she rarely saw in person. She might have observed the people and tried to see if her own approximation of modern clothing was up to real life standards, maybe even taken pride in the fact that she was able to accurately adapt her usually outdated wardrobe to this era.

Instead, all Paige could think about was the struggle to hold Alexander close or to shove him away. Keeping him close meant she would be safe, didn't it? He could protect her, he knew more about this place. But what if one of those...planets fell, aimed for her? No doubt he'd do what he could to help, and then he'd be crushed flat, and it would be her fault because she was so close to him and didn't give him that distance. On the other hand, if that happened and they were together, she could run and tug him with her and they'd both be safe...right?

This internal battle still raging, Paige ended up looping one arm around her brother's and clinging to it tightly, her other arm holding her compendium close. She tried to focus only on the familiarity of the two and calm her erratic heartbeat, maybe even bring a semblance of composure to her short quick breaths, but the slightest movements or particularly loud laughs and talking had her shifting anxiously back and forth, eyes darting here and there.

Oh, why did Master have to insist that she come here...?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] Ibjrih

Yomi Appears

"Umm.." The Persona User who had been quietly following the siblings had finally let her presence be known as she tried to find the right words to save. "..Did Master Igor say it was okay to come here today? Isn't this scenery rather hectic for Paige?" The Guest didn't exactly know what to say here. Every since signing the contract to become a guest of the room, she had an interesting relationship with the siblings that resided within it. Yomi was the only guest of the Velvet Room for some time now, and as such her journey was recorded by the denizens that resided there. They were there when she unlocked her Persona Itzpapalotl and guided her in confronting her own inner demons. She knew each of them, to a certain extent, and was on good terms with them. One could only guess how concerned she was to see Alexander bringing Paige to such a large establishment filled to the brim of people.

"Paige, Darling. Just think of this place as the Velvet Room with plenty of guests there to see you. Yes, that's it. This is just another Velvet Room. Even Master Igor is here. Look.." Yomi turned around and then turned back her hand over her nose, attempting to make it seem as long as Igor's own. "Something Something Something.. Mind and Matter. Dream and Reality.. Something.." She did her best Igor impersonation, which was admittedly horrible. This caused her to cease and slap Alexander's back with a solemn expression. "Bad. Very bad. Your sister deserves to punish you for this severely."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Oh dear, this all was going rather poorly already, wasn't it. His dear sister was clinging to his arm like it was her only lifeline. He had never had a woman cling so intently to his body before now, well that's not entirely true, but those times are irrelevant to the current situation. Alexander was starting to pity his dear sister, and was about to suggest to her if she would feel more comfortable away from the crowd. It was clear the laughter and sudden noises were bothering her, it ached his poor womanizing heart to see his dear sister so unnerved like she was right now. "Dear sister, would you prefer if..." He began, until a familiar voice cut him off, and he turned around very slowly as not to startle his dear sister.

"Ah look Paige, if it isn't our dear guest Yomi!" He said offering her a genuine smile, and his posture relaxed a bit. Another familiar face would help his dear sister relax for certain. Though when she questioned if Igor had approved this, the male attendant scratched the back of his head. "Master Igor requested that Paige be taken out of the Velvet Room for a bit, to gain a better understanding of your world. I agreed to take her somewhere, and because I too felt that getting fresh air would be good for her as well. I saw that today this planetarium would be open to the public, I figured this would be a wonderful experience." It was then that Alexander rubbed the back of his head, now looking a bit unsure about himself. The doll slouched forward due to the movement as if it was frustrated with him as well.

Alexander smiled as Yomi tried to cheer Paige up and encourage her with an impression of Master Igor. "See, you're safe here, my dear sister Paige. No one and nothing is going to hurt you while we're here." Alexander said smiling at his dear sister, though that faded as he was slapped in the back. He coughed a bit, before looking back at her with a nervous smile, "It was an honest mistake, my dear and beautiful Yomi, you know that I would never intentionally mean put my dear sister in this sort of stress." Alexander explained, while trying to flirt a bit with Yomi. He was being honest with her, he did not intend to place his sister in undue stress. But it was here or outside, and Alexander thought that in here it might be better. "But my dear Yomi, tell me. What brings a beautiful and shining woman like yourself here? Surely, you already know that none of the stars shine as brightly as you."

Last edited by Attendant Alexander on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 am

At her brother's words, Paige whirled around, searching for the raven haired girl. On one hand, she adored her guest. ...Well, Alexander's guest. She still wasn't allowed to serve users until her...issues were taken care of. But still, she cared for the girl all the same, and looked forward to her visits. On the other hand, she hated for Yomi to see her in this less than appealing state. Normally she was so composed, almost regal, doing her best to keep guests informed and comfortable in the Velvet Room. And now...now she was a mess. A shallowly breathing, pale, wild-eyed mess who looked less than presentable. She couldn't represent their guest like this. It felt shameful, intolerable, horrible. But she managed a tight-lipped smile at Yomi, at least letting her know she was, on some level, glad to see her despite the situation.

She listened to Yomi carefully, trying to follow her advice to the letter. The Velvet Room? She supposed she could try. After all, a valued guest was helping her. How could she not manage at least one attempt? Forcing herself to take slower, deeper breaths, she closed her eyes for a minute. Holding onto Alexander was a good first step. She buried her face in his sleeve, focusing on his scent and presence, trying to block out the rest of the things around her.

// ...Hm...? //

At Yomi's request, Paige turned her face towards her, still resting her head on her brother's shoulder. She watched the girl's impression of Master Igor, a small laugh slipping past the faint smile on her face. It was quite the terrible impression, but it was funny, and she appreciated Yomi's attempt. Her giggles continued for a few more seconds at the interaction between the guest and her brother before she managed a quiet, "Thank you." She still wasn't fully at ease and there was a terrible feeling in her stomach, but she was touched by their attempts to make her feel better.

Still holding Alexander close, she nodded slightly in response to Alexander's question, gazing curiously at Yomi. What were the odds they'd meet their guest here?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:21 pm

"Oh? Master Igor would truly recommend you taking her to a place like this, though? I feel that was more your choice in the matter, Alexander." The Woman narrowed her eyes at the Attendant still, but refrained from giving him physical punishment herself. She couldn't treat him like the children she cared for. "I do believe you would not do such a thing to your sister, so I suppose you're forgiven by me. But it isn't my forgiveness you should crave. It should be Paige's don't you think?" She asked while placing a single finger on the rip of her lips. He didn't need to answer the question.

Though Yomi soon had a question that was backfired towards her. Why was she there? What was her reason? "Hehe, do I need a reason to spend time here? I came with family and friends, though I've been separated from them. Also..." The woman moved a strand of hair behind one of her ears as she looked amongst the crowd. "I just have a bad feeling about something. There have been alot of crimes recently in the city that have been done by someone with powers similar to my own. I feel like this would be a good opportunity for them to cause more chaos. If something like that were to happen, I hope you'd retreat with Paige." Yomi looked towards Alexander with serious eyes and soon noticed this. Easing her expression abit, she'd rub her arm.

"A-Anyway, do you two mind if I spend some time with you here for the time being?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:17 am

The attendant tugs at his collar a bit when Yomi says that, "Well you see, I did think that this was more like a museum when I saw the brochure..more enclosed spaces than what is seen here....once again an honest mistake." He said rubbing his head, before nodding his head at Yomi's point. He turned to his dear sister, and patted her on the back, "My dear sister, I do apologize for bringing you here...my expectations...did not match the reality. I do apologize for the stress I've caused you, and I'll make it up to you later." The brother said, offering her a polite smile, and quick hug too. He didn't mean to put her through such stress if he could help it.

"Hmmm?" Was the response that Yomi got when she said "also" ....Evidently there was more going on then what the younger attendant had orginally thought. "I see...that is most troubling, most troubling indeed. Perhaps, when Paige and I return to the Velvet Room I can inquire if Master Igor knows anything or perhaps one of my dear siblings has noted something that my dear sister and I have not. Though you are right...an opening to the public would be the perfect target to do just as you say." Alexander said, now peering at the faces in the crowd...as if trying to read each one of them, trying to find someone whose face hides darker intentions.

"With my sister in this condition, I'm afraid I have no choice but to take her some where safe, not to mention..we are restricted in our ability to aid you. The main rule is that we cannot aid you in human affairs or conflict between humans, aside from the very rare exception." Alexander explained, perhaps reminding Yomi of this rule.

"No, please do join us, we both enjoy your company. We are truly blessed this day to recieve a visit from a beautiful angel like yourself." He said flirting with Yomi once more, even throwing in a wink and sly grin to try and seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:45 pm

A barely perceptible whine came out of Paige's mouth as he wrestled his arm away to hug her. She was just starting to relax somewhat. The jostling was unwelcome, even if the hug was nice. Almost in retaliation. but more so desperate to hold onto something familiar again, Paige instead looped her arms around Alexander's waist and clung onto him that way, offering him a small nod to know she accepted his apology. She wasn't quite sure how he planned to make it up to her, but maybe she could send him on some kind of errand instead. Maybe for those candies he brought back last time...

She hated to hear Yomi's words. Robberies and crimes? That was already highly troubling for her. To know that her guest was in the middle of that just made her even more anxious. If she could, she would have invited, maybe even insisted, that Yomi stay with her in the Velvet Room where she could be safe from all of that. But Master Igor would never allow it. As Alexander was saying, they were forbidden from shielding Yomi from hardships. They could only assist, and in very minute ways. So frustrating. Long ago, when she first had her duties, she could abide by that rule so easily. Maybe being forced to sit back and do literally nothing made her more empathetic as the years went by. At least back then she had the option to help...

Paige nodded quickly at Yomi, managing another small smile. As much as she hated this outing, having Yomi around was helping somewhat. Maybe she could actually somewhat enjoy today. Maybe this would even be a wonderful breakthrough for her.

The instant Alexander started to use suave lines on their guest, however, Paige immediately tightened her grip, almost choking off her brother mid-sentence. It wasn't proper for a gentleman to be so bold when talking to a lady, especially a guest. Paige looked up at her brother, a warning little glare evident on her face. She then looked at Yomi curiously, if not apprehensively. "...What do we do?" she asked, glancing around the area. Were they supposed to just stand here in this place, waiting for something, or were they expected to perform something particular...?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Yomi gave soft smile at the brotherly affection he shared with his sister. She was an only child, so she never really experienced that. Though, she was able to give motherly love to others. Any semblance of family found a place in her heart, regardless of its origin. And she couldn't handle Paige's cuteness in how she clung so desperately to her brother almost like a scared child. If Yomi had no self discipline, she would have found herself taking care of the Attendant. Though this involved taking her from her darling brother, and holding onto her, herself.

Alexander went on to explain how limited they were when it came to assistance and she raised her palm to stop him. "Trust me, I've heard this line before. And that's quite alright. I agree with the words of Master Igor and the Butterfly Man: This is a Journey I can only take myself. The Denizens of the Velvet Room just being there gives me a sense of security. You all are my family." And though she said this with such high hopes for the future, something in the back of her mind reminded her that all good things came to an abrupt end. She felt drawn here, but there was no aura in the air that made her feel welcomed. It was almost as if a shadow loomed over the entire area but she couldn't tell the source. What was certain that she didn't want to share was that her counterpart was definitely there. The person who held the same power as herself.

Yomi zoned out for several seconds on this thought, and only came back to reality when her Attendants called for her attention. When Alexander made a flirtatious comment, she gave him a side eyed glance before Paige squeezed him hard. Yomi gave a low laugh at this before focusing her attention on the female Attendant who had asked a question.

"Well, this place is to showcase the different planet and stars. Though that begs for me to ask a certain question. I wonder if aliens also have their own velvet room. Surely there is a collective unconscious for every single being in this world, right? Or maybe that question is too strange for an answer..." Yomi gave a nervous chuckle before attempting to change the subject. "Anyway, this place gets really dark and it shows us the different solar systems. Let's go find some seats in the main room, and I'll give you all the main tour of the stars above. I'm sure Master Igor doesn't teach you all that, does he?"

She motioned for the Attendants to follow her, though she was sure to go slow enough for Paige, so she did not get overwhelmed by the crowd she'd have to navigate through.

Social Qualities:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm

The attendant nodded his head, and stopped his explanation when Yomi said that she had heard it all before, and that was perfectly acceptable. He did not want to sound as though he was scolding her, and he noticed how she sort of zoned out....as if something was holding her attention It didn't take a genius to figure out what, and it was easy for Alexander to see this after people watching for so many years. He was going to say something, except his dear sister decided to do more than just squeeze him.

He then tried to worm his way out or make the hug looser, "Alright, dear sister, I'll stop!" He said a bit, a little reluctant to give up a chance to flirt with Yomi. The poor guy, but he feared his older sister's ire more than anything else at this moment. That's when the guest decided that they would be getting a tour of the planetarium, how wonderful! Though...her question about aliens was...truly odd and not one that Alexander had an answer for right off the top of his head. He looked down at his older sister, wondering if she had an answer for their dear guest instead.

Though when Yomi offered an explanation and a chance to learn about the different solar systems and the stars above, the male attendant smiled. "Only a little bit to be honest, but I'm sure it will be a spectacular presentation." He said, holding his dear sister's hand to help her stay close to him as they moved through the crowd after Yomi. If she did not want his hand, then he supposed that he could allow her to cling to him instead!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Paige perked up slightly as Yomi mentioned she had questions for her and Alexander. While she couldn't directly help guests, information was her strong suit, and she delighted in using her knowledge to help any visitors one way or another. For a moment, however, she was temporarily speechless. Aliens? ...She knew the term, of course. It was in the dictionary, after all, and the dictionary was one of her best friends as the years passed, seeing as how the vernacular kept changing and she felt obliged to keep up with it as best she could. But did Yomi actually mean the kind that looked strange and misshapen, the ones with large eyes and erratic proportions that gazed up from the planet themed craft pages of her books?

"Perhaps." Paige responded quickly, seeing as Yomi was attempting to dismiss her inquiry and Alexander was remaining silent. "I cannot tell you more. The rooms are all...separate. Isolated. Save from Master Igor. He can move between them. Ask him." Now, whether or not her Master would be forthcoming with that information was another matter, but at least hopefully Yomi would get the information she sought.

Paige immediately tightened her grip on Alexander's waist as they shuffled forwards through the crowd, pressing her face into his shoulder and only peeking out to look down at her feet. Not being able to see some of the people was helping. But a large weight still settled in the pit of her stomach as she pictured so many things going awry: people bumping into her, things falling, people tripping and colliding and causing a huge mess.... The thought made Paige shudder and press herself almost unbearably close to Alexander, forcing herself to slow her breathing and focus on only her brother and her guest...and prayers that nothing would go wrong and she'd be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Well that question left quite an awkward air to things, Yomi believed. She scratched her head and gave a nervous chuckle. All things considered, she supposed it was rather strange to bring up talks of aliens and the stars with Attendants. So instead of continuing into the showcase, the Guest paused in her tracks and looked at both the attendants. "Sorry for being weird. Something today really has me feeling off. I just get the feeling that that certain someone is here, and is biding their time. I can't say how I know this, it just feels like there's something clawing away at my mind. Almost like telling me maybe I shouldn't be here right now. That taking those I loved and running would be a better alternative than staying here. I don't want to admit I'm a coward, but something about this person does scare me." Yomi seemed rather uncomfortable as her golden eyes were covered with a single hand. She took a deep breath and would crane her neck backwards so her face was looking upwards towards the ceiling.

"Master Igor and you all have always told me about my journey. The path I'd have to walk to find my answer to everything, and now here I am looking to run away from that. Maybe this other person holds the answer I should be searching for. But for some reason, I just can't get this fear out the back of my head that I'm going to fail when I do meet them, and there's going to be dire consequences to me failing. And that responsibility is crushing me like a rock." And to put it bluntly, it felt like it was jamming the last nail into her metaphorical coffin. Yomi was the Wild Card, and with the title came certain responsibilities. She had chosen to sign the contract, and now she had some form of fear what it meant to reach the end of that deal. What if her Answer was to fail at the end of this journey she partook in? By no means was she the perfect Wild Card, let alone a perfect person. The woman wished she was for the children she looked after, but at the end of the day there was a fear. She came here to face this other person who threatened her existence, but now being so close to the encounter she was getting strong second thoughts.

"I wonder why this power chose me. Was it to give me a fighting chance, or was it to doom me? Would I be in this situation if I wasn't chosen? I don't know.." Yomi spoke low to herself as she opened her eyes to reveal the golden orbs that seemed to lack any focus. "I must seem rather pathetic to you two. I'm supposed to be a Wild Card, yet I'm talking like a coward right now. Maybe this power shouldn't have chosen me. I want to be a heroine, but the first time I may be in real danger, I get sick to my stomach. Really pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Alexander seemed perplexed by all this, suddenly their dear guest was very...very down and depressed. It was what Alexander had thought at first, it was this mysterious other person, but not only that Yomi was questioning her choices and her decisions. She was afraid of what lay ahead of her, and the difficulties that come with being a wild card and the contract that she signed. It was a shame to see such a beautiful woman so distraught and confused about her future. The attendant looked at his sister, before whispering in her ear.

"Dear sister, I think our guest needs our help at this moment, let's comfort her, shall we? The usual way of course." He knew Paige was frightened at the moment, but at the same time they had a guest that was distraught and afraid at this very moment before them. As attendants they had a responsibility to help her find her way, and aid her in her journey to find the Answer she sought. The young man looked at her with confident eyes, and then smiled at her.

"Fear is a natural part of life, we're all afraid of something, it is normal to be afraid." He said as he stepped closer to Yomi. "You bear a heavy burden as the Wild Card, my siblings and I know well of the burden you bear. With this burden comes great power, and the ability to overcome any difficulty that stands in your way." Alexander explained "While it is a crushing weight upon you, I know you have the strength and the will to rise above and beyond any challenge that threatens you. I believe you are able to do much more, I believe you are able to overcome this fear that you feel." He said as he took another step closer to her.

"Even the most powerful Wild Cards get afraid of the evil that stands before them, but even in the worst situations, even if fate is against them they rise to the occasion and surmount the challenges before them. They never quit, and I can see in your eyes, though at the moment they are full of doubt, you have a will of a true hero. One who will never surrender or give up, despite the odds." He said, before looking at a dear sister Paige and giving her a nod. The signal that it was time to intitate the usual way of comforting a guest whom they were both close to.

A BIG GROUP HUG!

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] Xerxes_break_by_sandtsunami-d562qbj

"You're not pathetic, you're just a bit afraid, but there is nothing to fear. Everyone you met has faith that no matter what you will be able to overcome the challenges."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Paige peeked up at Yomi in confusion as they came to a sudden halt. Why were they stopping? Was something happening? Was something about to happen? Something wrong? Something bad? Possibilities raced through Paige's head. For a moment, all she could do was look around, trying to spot any incongruities or dangerous things taking place as a heavy weight settled in her stomach. As Yomi's words began to filter through her mind, though, that weight changed from fear to despair.

Were Paige in the velvet room, she wouldn't have hesitated to take Yomi into her arms and coo apologies and assurances to her. She would have explained how none of this was wrong, there were no wrongs to this power, fear was normal, natural, and it was better to accept it than push it away. She would have apologized for the burden despite having no control of the wild card's power, apologized for the stress and pain tracing the girl's features. But given the circumstance, touching Yomi felt wrong now. Thank god for Alexander; he said what needed to be said, gave Yomi the hope she needed to hear.

At Alexander's signal, Paige gave Yomi a soft smile before unhooking one arm from Alexander's waist and looping it around Yomi instead. For a moment, the attendant rested her chin on the guest's shoulder and murmured just loud enough for Yomi to hear, "I do not believe your power could have been given to anyone more capable than you, darling. Whatever happens, whatever trials await you today, tomorrow, years from now, I know you will overcome them, and we will do whatever we can to assist our darling guest." For a moment, Paige seemed like her normal self as she pulled away and, in a motherly fashion, tucked a strand of hair behind Yomi's ear before cupping the girl's cheek gently and giving her a serene, encouraging smile. She hated to see her guest in such distress. Yomi was far too lovely of a girl to allow herself to be weighed down with so many regrets and fears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]   Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting Scars [Event Topic :: Morning]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next