Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] Empty
PostSubject: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:27 pm

It was a bit of a silent walk more or less, but Sada was within his thoughts. It mostly concerned and circled around how things will change now that the demons have arrived. It's kind of over the fact that they have already changed, or they will even more. Either way, it was something that didn't necessarily concern him to tell you to truth, it was just a simple thought process. "Hm.." Sada continued to walk a bit behind Sharaku, due to the fact that he was following the guy to the water front. "So how far off are we?" Sada would say curiously.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:20 pm

''I'm no GPS.'', Sharaku would give a mostly absentminded answer, not having been paying all that much attention until he got spoken to directly. ''Not too long though, but it will be a while. We weren't extremely close to the shore.'' And the islands weren't that tiny. Thus it would require a bit of a walk. Regardless, he had never been the best at gauging the distance, so he wouldn't say more than that on the subject. They'd get there eventually, and that's what matters in the end. Besides, he'd sooner be bothered by possible disturbances on the way, than the distance they needed to cover. That was really the last issue on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:06 am

"Hmph..." Sada continued walking, seemingly acknowledging what Sharaku said to begin with. Though, he couldn't help but to utter a few extra words. "This actually reminds me of when I saw you in the cave a while back. Though, the sky is actually beautiful now, you would have something worth looking at." Sada would then laugh to himself a bit. "Bittersweet, what it represents is not alot of what people want. " Assuming that this was the representation of the fact that the demons have arrived and things were happening at a quickened pace. Sada was more or less enjoying himself, something was happening and he was no longer feeling bored for the time being. "Who knows, you might be looking at the end..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:37 am

Beautiful? He wouldn't really call it that. Besides, while he liked purplish colors, he prefered the night sky aesthetic, which was definitely unlike this. ''Not for me. I prefer the sky in darker colors, and this just looks like a bright color mix that will start hurting my eyes after a while.'' Violet coloring was nice, but not for the sky. It just looked odd and out of place for the most part. He would shrug slightly. ''Well, why would they? Anyone could end up dying thanks to this. Most people like their lives intact.'' Even having powers didn't guarantee that you'd be safe enough. Certain beings could be really strong afterall. ''Personally, I've seen enough of possible 'ends' already, and I'm not quite thrilled to be dealing with another one. It starts to feel like a chore after a while, more than anything else.'' Sure, he wasn't against some excitement to clear up boredom, but this wasn't quite it. This was just borderline playing with death. And sadly, he didn't really get a kick out of the possibility that he'd get hurt badly or killed by something.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 pm

"Its a lot easier to point fingers and assume the sky plays a big deal. We can all simply just share the same sky with the demons now. It's a result of whatever's going on, but it's not the reason. " Sada would say as he put his hands in his pocket. If the demons had such a nice view in their home, it was beyond him as to why they wanted to come here so bad. Ir only made him curious to a degree, he had to find out what remained on the other side. Sada wasn't much of a detective, but this was a good case to consider. "Kind of reminds me of that Christopher Columbus story, they are "Discovering" what basically already existed. In their own eyes, they are probably the heroes and maybe we are the native Americans this time around, the human race that is." It really was funny if that was the case, the role of human beings was flipped
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Hmmm? Why were they suddenly switching from colors and whatnot to reasons? Maybe it did carry a reason, maybe not. Although, he was inclined to believe that the sky wasn't purely a result of what is going on. Not when he knew that the one green star had been a phenomenon even two years ago. That, and the mysterious old man implying things not so long ago. ''Just because it is easier to do so, doesn't mean it's a wrong call. Personally, I have my reasons to believe that the sky might carry a reason too, even if it may not be the only one behind this.'' Those colorful stars meant something, he was sure of that. He just didn't know what exactly, and why did it break out right now. He would snort lightly. ''I wish it was as simple as that. But I severely doubt they came here by chance like a discovery. These things don't normally happen without a bigger reason behind it. The appearance of demons may as well only be a side effect of what is to come in time.'' Just like back then Shadows popping up eventually led to a conflict bewteen Angels, Gods and all that. The creatures were a hindrance and all, but not the true problem behind it all. He'd think that beings such as demons and shadows were simply naturally attracted to chaos and what they perceived as prey when they got the chance. Like the situation right now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Demons? Were giving it a name now? I mean, you said they weren't shadows, but that could be anything other than what you just said. So sure, lets call them demons for now then. " So he had a name for these things that were attacking azores? That's pretty cute of him, it's like giving a name to a fungus you found on the side of the street. "So what's your plan? Did you think of anything as of yet? Of course , it's all depending on what you find when you get there. But what exactly are you willing to do?" Sharaku seemed like a pacifist softie, could he kill in cold blood if he need to? " Well, if I was to rephrase the question, set aside whatever reasoning these "Demons" have. What are you willing to do to stop them?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Sharaku would look at the guy blankly. The what now? Does the guy not remember things he said himself a few moments ago or what? Because Sada was the one to first call the things demons when he spoke about them sharing the sky. That wasn't even minutes ago. ''Tell me, how much of your brain is paying attention to this conversation properly? You were the one who spoke of demons first, just a moment ago when you theorized about us all sharing the same sky now. I simply followed your terminology to not make this confusing. Although, it is likely that they're just that anyway.'' He was really questioning just how much was Sada into this talk. Because the guy seemed to be jumping all over the place, regardless of what he answered. Instead of acknowledging much of what he had said before, the guy just goes asking other things right away.

''I don't normally plan ahead of time. I'll decide when I see how things stand.'' He could hardly think of much to do without knowing the situation at all. The only thing certain right now was that there would be a lot of fighting with these newcomers. ''I'll do anything that feels like an appropriate action at a given time. Can't say how far this will go just yet, so naming concrete things is somewhat pointless.'' Sure, there are things he wasn't keen on doing, but there were usually several ways to get a plan accomplished in the end.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Not necessarily, it's a sheep mentality to go along with that the other person said if you can't come across anything of relevance on your own. It's right back to start, an assumption of what they really are, and instead of questioning it, you went along with it. " It seemed pretty simple from Sada's standard, Sharaku basically went with what he said a moment ago without necessarily coming up with his own opinion as to what they are. " Going with what's likely, they could be shadows that "evolved" per say. However, it doesn't really matter what they are. We kill them all the same. " Sada would then laugh. "So you're winging it? Alright, hopefully it's as simple as freezing up the hole or something. "Well whatever floats his boat.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Trying to be annoying, are we? ''So you propose we shouldn't really agree with anyone and try to come up with something ourselves all the time to not seem like sheep? In my opinion, coming up with something different can sometimes be more stupid than going along. I have no reason to really speculate on race names at this point, so why would I waste the time on questioning it anyway?'' Having your own opinion doesn't have to make you any better. Because when you happen to come up with a complete stupidity just to show off how awesome you are....well, really, you are not. That's just unnecessarily aiming to be a special snowflake of some kind. He didn't have an elaborate opinion at the moment, so why would he blurt something just to set himself apart?

''I'll truly bother with what they are once it's relevant. That's something that is better to figure out when you have a specimen to look at closely for a while. Which I don't right now.''
Theorizing into the air wouldn't give a decisive answer. ''Pretty sure it won't be. But that doesn't really matter. I'm not expecting it to be easy. Still, there's no point in plans without a basis to go from.'' Or maybe he could freeze up Sada for all those comments.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm

"Hey... you said something back in that cave that i wondered about for a while now.." Sada would say as he followed behind silently while thinking over the conversations that he had with Sharaku beforehand. "You said you had something important to protect or whatever. But from, what i see from you, doesn't look like you're the most sociable guy in the world. What could you possibly care about that you would want to protect? " Sada would say skeptically, but he hoped that Sharaku would answer the question. "I meant specifically....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:47 pm

No, he wasn't. There was no denying that in normal circumstances, he was hardly the most sociable person around. He was far from the jolly extroverted type of person even when in his best moods. He couldn't last long with that kind of behaviour. But maybe this was also one of the reasons why. What's the point of talking on and on, when the other side just passess over what is being said, moving onto another subject with no care? One would find that he was even less responsive when the conversation offered basically nothing to him.

He would glance towards Sada thoughtfully. ''I'm not an extrovert, my dear. Too much social interaction tends to tire me out, doubly so when it's on the obnoxious side. Nor do I click with everyone. I attract more arguments than actually enjoyable talks most of the time, because the majority of the people don't know when to stop nagging and the like.'', he would shrug lightly. ''But just because I don't go around partying with people all the time doesn't mean I don't care about anyone. I just do it my way, as much as most people don't seem to get it. I do like people. It's just that I'm not apt at what is apparently the modern idea of social interaction.'' It could certainly be frustrating, but it wasn't like he could change himself when it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 pm

"The point is that you attract, it's like being some sort of planet and the stars and smaller planets revolve around you. Whenever or not their significance matters in your life  is irrelevant, it just turns out to be an orbiting sphere and theres something about you that pulls them to you. Question is , is it inconvenient enough for you to want and wish for that to change?" Sada would then let it sink in for a little bit before he continued talking. " They can all be just faceless people to you for all you would care. Why live up to the expectations of someone or something? Or even nurturing bonds that always end up towards misunderstandings. You said you care about people in your own way, and if your own way causes them to resent you because they dont understand it, do you still care?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Yes? Well, maybe not. Not like that specifically. He didn't really see people as irrelevant in the first place. Sure, there were some he did not care about a lot on a personal level, because it was simply a disaster to try and maintain such. But he would acknowledge their existence, at least. Turn your back on everyone, and they will eventually do the same to you, no? Partially, it was inconvenient. And partially, he simply didn't want it to be that way. Just because you aren't compatible with someone doesn't make them a worthless existence, does it? ''I care simply because I do. There's no complex reasoning behind it. Misunderstandings do happen, and they always will. And it isn't like I want to be alone all the time. Not caring only leads to that eventually. No bond with someone is ever a smooth ride from the start to finish. I find it distasteful to write someone off completely just because it's not going well right away. I may not eagerly jump around the person, but I won't hate on them either.'' What good was that? ''What do you propose I do? Discard everyone because they fail to understand me? What do I truly gain by that?'' A big load of nothing. At least, there's a chance to fix some misunderstandings when you care enough. Not alway, no, but it's still better than showing people the finger too soon.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:54 pm

"I dont know what you should do, the only thing i can tell you is what i would of done in your predicament." Sada would then shrug once more. "Sadly enough, the hard part is making the bond in the first place, the easy part is maintaining it. Either way, its always going to exist regardless of what it represents, the connection that you have to another person. Though, initially, i would suggest you to be picky and make sure there's space for the right person in your life to come along. Friendships, partnerships, things that end with Ship, main function is supposed to take you somewhere. If those bonds aren't taking you anywhere, would it be bad for you to discard them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]   The Walk [Sharaku/Sada] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walk [Sharaku/Sada]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next