Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mother Knows Best [Raina]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Mother Knows Best [Raina] Empty
PostSubject: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 pm

San Malarus Island reminded her of the place she grew up, mostly because it was a city and was more crowded than most parts of the island. Though most of it looked nice, especially the areas that had the penthouses, City Hall, and the Radio Tower. She had gone down a list of people who had went missing during the time period she had painted for this event. While looking at it, she noted that at least one of those kids died, causing her to drop everything she was doing to visit the mother of the boy. She went to the areas that most resembled her hometown, following the address she got from the database. Raina Lockwood, mother of the late Nilo Lockwood. She pulled up to the front of the place, stepping out of her car as she locked it, walking up to the door. Knocking on it, she'd await whomever was inside. Maybe it wasn't the best lead, but it was all she had at the moment and she wasn't going to lose this one.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Cleaning up the small, two story house was always a hassle. The once beautiful looking home had fallen into disrepair as the surrounding neighborhood lost a once noble look about it. Now it was more common to find thugs or the homeless in these parts. Regardless of this, Raina did her best to keep the house as tidy as possible. It helped keep her mind off of things, after all. Scruffles, the old cat mewed as she picked some papers off of her desk, stacking them neatly in a pile and looking towards the bookcase next to her. It was equally as untidy, quite a few journals and books on the supernatural stacked within its confines. Her obsession with her son's research was evident to anyone privy on the events, books on angels, primordials, and any other supernatural events noticed on the Earth were present. But to most, they just saw it as the widow being superstitious.

Regardless of this all, Raina was pulled away from her tidying up when a knock came from her door. That was odd, to say the least. She hadn't expected visitors today, let alone someone who'd knock at her door. Could it be Jack? It was possible, though unlikely with his coming over earlier that day. Possibly Clarita? No, couldn't be... She was much too busy with doll making for this week to spare some time to visit.

With a light huff, and a quick straightening of her clothes, the widowed woman walked towards her door and quietly opened it, peering out from behind it. She had never seen the woman before, and with a small smile she'd open the rest of the door. Speaking in her ever present and sweet Icelandic tone of voice.

Mother Knows Best [Raina] Nu477IQ

"Hello. May I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:52 am

The door opened, causing Roxy to look the woman up and down through her glasses. "Raina Lockwood?" She'd await a nod or an answer of sorts before reaching into her trench coat, pulling out her badge as she showed the woman. "Roxy Monroe, F.B.I.; I'm here to speak to you about your son Nilo Lockwood." She felt bad even mentioning the boys name, it could be painful talking about the death of your child, especially after 2 years had passed. She waited for the woman to agree to speak to her, entering the house if she allowed it. She was ready to write anything, but she was also trying to be sympathetic for her. Don't slam her with with questions like this without easing them in.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 am

To say this wasn't a surprise would be a blatant lie. The FBI? Why was someone from America here? Or, to go on further, why was their military investigating here? Or... Her? This was indeed a huge mystery, and the Alice-like woman stared at the woman for a moment, composing herself before speaking.

"M-My son? I... May I ask why before I let you in? I don't mean to sound intrusive, but I'd prefer if I'd know just to be safe... You can't be too safe these days." she'd say simply and politely, her Icelandic accent noticeable. Regardless, she wouldn't let her in just yet. She wanted answers before hand.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:18 am

Roxy placed her hand in her coat pocket, leaning on her right foot more than the other one. She listened to the woman, showing a bit of empathy towards her as she kept her serious tone. "I'm sorry if this is a bother, but I'm investigating the events that took place two years ago, and I think your son's death ties in with it." She gave it a moment for that to sink in, still holding the floor when it came to talking. "Along with many other kids, he met an unfortunate end during this time. I found it strange because the police actually found his body, which was a different outcome from the others either going missing forever or turning up soon after." She knew it could be hard to bring back old memories, but she hoped that this woman would understand that any answers she could give would help her investigation immensely. Plus it would get Roxy off her back faster if she either told her to go away or answered questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Best [Raina]   Mother Knows Best [Raina] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Knows Best [Raina]
Page 1 of 1