Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Test Dungeons EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Test Dungeons EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Test Dungeons EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Test Dungeons EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Test Dungeons EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Test Dungeons EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Test Dungeons EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Test Dungeons EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Test Dungeons EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Test Dungeons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:53 am

Now, Since Ueitawa is slowly coming to a close, and I've kept a close look on the Balancing Damage Discussion held in the Updates and Announcements, and I think it's about time we held a small dungeon run to test the new mechanics implemented in Endymion, if only to check and see how they work in action before the plot begins so that we all have a thorough understanding of what we're going into, and fixing any issues with the system before the plot actually starts... That way, we don't have to make changes mid-plot, which can be confusing at times, and we all get experience with it beforehand, making the first dungeons less confusing for us. Both newcomers and veterans to Dungeoneering alike are welcome here. You guys pick whichever class you want, and to some extent, get free reign over your Social Qualities and Ranks. You can have at least Rank 2 in 2 Social Qualities of Choice. You also get the opportunity to test out the Mask System here as well. You all start at Level 1, and will Level up as the dungeon proceeds, so we can test it all together, and make any adjustments necessary afterwards.

The Dungeon itself is Acotali's Emerald City, a small dungeon designed to test the new aspects of Dungeon Running, as well as introducing newer players to the mechanics of Dungeon running in general. The area has a lot of optional paths which you can take if you wish.

Test Dungeons HgbGdKl
Map Key:

I'd recommend a smaller team, perhaps 2-3 players in this dungeon. I want you to be reasonably active, and get this stuff done as quickly, and efficiently as possible. No need to send in an App if you already have an approved character, as you can just use that one if you feel so inclined. Less work for us both. There will be No Need for a Tactical Support Role, as I will give control of the TS to one of the players, using the Tension System used in the Brahman fight.

Support Information:

NOTE: I'm posting this up for people to Prepare for the run. It'll be held once Ueitawa actually ends. Since no-one's really taken it upon themselves to hold it, I'll do so gladly. More practice for me. If anyone has any objections, or want someone else to hold this, feel free to voice your concerns here. Other than that, I hope this dungeon will fulfill it's purpose. I could start it earlier, if needed, but I'd like at least some Moderators/Admins to check here first, to make sure it's okay.

~ Thanks for taking your time to read this. Hope you have a pleasant day.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:19 am

We are naturally confused easily, so I adore you for this. I'll use Char and Calabus 1) to get use to the system and two to see if they fully work without kinks in a battle situation. If you want more information you can read their app. Tweaking a strength/weakness as we speak.

So level 2 in 2 areas of Social Qualities and then basic stats for fighting? I think I got it. I'll draw something up later to get ready for this. Characters are set, its just the numbers now. >>
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 am

I guess I can do this since I don't have a lot of stuff on my hands. I'd probably use my Endy SS. Just gotta get his app done.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:26 am

I'll join as well with a basic forgotten.

Edit: I'll send you the basic info. to you via PMs.
Back to top Go down

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:54 am

I'll join in on this as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Dungeons   Test Dungeons Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Dungeons
Page 1 of 1