Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P]   Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 am

Stella Matthews
Changing is hard but you'll get used to it

The Biography

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC67-MqPVtY9uIov0B9TrUBSZDjtwB_klCOcKLba1TIm-VYlhLwz1DnaCSNQ

Birth Name: Stella Matthews
Aliases: Blondella(by Vincent)
Birth Day: September 12
Arcana: Death
Place of Residence:
Evoker: Mental Shackles
Academy Semester: 3rd Year
Class:

Sorority: None yet

Part/Full Time Job: Freelance Violinist

Appearance:
Stella:
Unlike her cousin, Vincent, Stella is more shorter than him standing at 5'6. Like her cousin, they have blonde hair and a pale skin but she has blue eyes which makes them to look alike somehow and they are mistaken as siblings. Stella, despite being a female, doesn't wear makeup much unlike other teenagers who takes time to make themselves look good. Stella wears anything formal(as seen from the pic) just to reflect her musician personality. She only does make-up in special occassions such as music recitals and musical performance.

Alternate Appearance: She is neither a cadet or a terrorist for now.

Personality:

Stella is a timid girl. She speaks in a soft but polite manner and acts like a sweet girl in front of everyone. She might act like a sweet girl but unfortunately, Stella is an introvert. At first, it is difficult for her to trust someone except her cousin, Vincent, whom she trusts very much and loved him, treasured him, very much. You see, she spent her entire life where she had no friends but her cousin. Things might turn around though, if she gets comfortable with someone. It's a big congratulations for Stella. Also, Stella likes to play violin and she is really good at it like how Niccolo Paganini plays.

The Potential

Strengths:

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDhglvmcZgxSi8Pvrs8bsAmwV5JejOrOXZqrqg_stfIWMJmJ2TT8mlwAQG

Strength Name: Violin Virtuoso
Description: She can play her violin like a maestro. She has been practicing violin since childhood and this talent developed throughout her life. She became a violin virtuoso like Niccolo Paganini.

Strength Name: Very Nice
Description: She might be shy but Stella is very nice to everyone. She treats them right as much as possible to not cause trouble with the people she is with.

Strength Name: Remarkably Intelligent
Description: Stella is remarkably intelligent. She can rock the exams so hard. She also knew what to do when in trouble and she is intelligent enough to make decision in a speed of light.

-----

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses:

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTubAe-U0Q4Z5XoJEkekqGNdjyXlMveAarxpKw9Nsc-WSt218Nxpg

Weakness Name: Physically Weak
Description: Stella's nature as a girl makes her physically weak than men and women who exerted effort in exercising. All in all, she is an easy target.

Weakness Name: Afraid to Kill
Description: Stella is too timid and nice to end a human's life. She is too weak and scared to do this kind of stuff. If she was forced to do this, she probably will get traumatized.

Weakness Name: Introvert
Description: She is not shy. Rather, she is choosy with people she can trust. She is afraid to be betrayed by someone especially when he's already special to Stella's heart.

-----

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon:

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDuiUUMxQowXec8znSBSMrRadJOjtFh2DCGeXGFAeGnqHa2JZLTs2xZkbM

Weapon Name: Rapier
Weapon Description: Normal rapier. 39 inches (6 for the hilt and 33 for the blade). The blade is 2.5 cm thin for good cut performance. The rapier is light so it can he handled easily by Stella.
Weapon Image:
Rapier:
Weapon Attack Type Slash
Weapon Element:

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Micro Uzi
Side-Arm Description: It is a handgun specialized to function like a machine gun. Unlike normal Uzis, this Uzi is small as a normal handgun but still, it functions as it is.
Side-Arm Image:
Micro Uzi:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Machine Gun - Muti-Round - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo.)

The Background

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY5HhAmtsCQYFlOukkFcHGWiedVeR8gKBddLHPnduQztwLQqFsqwwmD_aT

History:

The youngest of the three daughters of Harry and Anne Matthews. Harry was the big brother of Vincent's father which makes them cousins. As the youngest, she tends to get bullied around by her bigger sisters but she had the most attention in the family. At the age of 2, Stella started to get sensitive from sounds specifically in music and at the age of 4, she started to play the piano first then at the age of 7, she started to practice violin and stayed on playing that instrument but she still knew how to play the piano though but not as great as she was on the violin. Also, the only friend she had in her childhood is Vincent as he is the only that can understand her, accept her as she is and give her irreplaceable love. They're the most closest cousins ever. Also for the fact that Stella is shy and she only trust Vincent to the max.

As years passed, she enhanced and improved her violin skills. She became a violin virtuoso, she is an elite when it comes to violins. Stella can do tocatta and fugues which is about the dexterity of the hand. She became a part of an orchestra as well, just a local orchestra on a church. Stella also joined music contests that she also won some awards. Those were her biggest achievement but in the end, she still has no friends except for Vincent.

So to experience something new, Stella decided to go to and dormed in. Rather than staying in their own house. She wants to experience something by living in her own. It'll be hard for the blondie but she is determined to do it. No man is an island after all so she needs to break out of her shell and interact withnthe outside world.

Back to top Go down

Stella Matthews [Endymion-W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1